Lebron is offically better than Kobe

most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-10-2009, 08:13 PM         #41
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Why is he a better passer?...Dunker? Rebounder? Are you serious? Rondo's a better passer and rebounder than LeBron then right? How do any of these things mean he's fundamentally a better overall basketball player than Kobe? Do you just believe s**t like he's better at this or that and come to the conclusion that he's the better player? I swear some of you use no logic.

More powerful? Seriously?
^^^my man how can you dispute the fact that lebron is a better passer,rebounder,dunker, and more powerful physically??? please tell me
 9 years ago '04        #42
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 438 438
 BMT123 said:
it makes a difference when u face the 17-65 kings/ 19-63 lac 4-6 times a season... like busting those teams a.ss dont add to ur teams win column....
and playing against the wizards and knicks are any different?
 9 years ago '05        #43
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
I will say though that it's been too easy for LeBron. With the east as bad as it's been. Jordan went though some struggles before making it to the top. Being swept and knocked out of the playoffs. Going through losing seasons. Kobe was fortunate enough to have Shaq but LeBron was immediately escalated to the top through a watered down eastern conference. It takes a super team like Boston just to give them any competition. Their best competition Orlando would have been swept by Jordan's Bulls. Jordan gets swept in a playoff series. LeBron gets swept in a finals appearance. That shows you how much easier it is for LeBron.
 9 years ago '05        #44
BMT123 
space
space
space
$763 | Props total: 0 0
 klew said:
Why is he a better passer?...Dunker? Rebounder? Are you serious? Rondo's a better passer and rebounder than LeBron then right? How do any of these things mean he's fundamentally a better overall basketball player than Kobe? Do you just believe s**t like he's better at this or that and come to the conclusion that he's the better player? I swear some of you use no logic.

More powerful? Seriously?
better passer: lebron 6.7 ast>>> kobe- 4.6 ast (career)
better rebounder: Lebron 7 reb>>> kobe- 5.3 reb (career)

better scorer??? lebron 27.5 at 47% fg>>> kobe 25.1 at 45% (career)

i mean... lets be serious here... if u aint talking facts... stfu....
 9 years ago '05        #45
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^my man how can you dispute the fact that lebron is a better passer,rebounder,dunker, and more powerful physically??? please tell me
I just find it funny that you use those reasons as LeBron being a better basketball player than Kobe.

He's physically stronger . So is Dwight Howard.
 9 years ago '05        #46
BMT123 
space
space
space
 NYCNYCNYC said:
and playing against the wizards and knicks are any different?
wizards sucked, but the knicks had 35 wins, and while that aint good by no estimation, its still 35 wins and went 20-32 against their own conference which means they had 20 wins against east teams alone, while the clippers and sac aint even have 20 wins the whole season...
 9 years ago '04        #47
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 BMT123 said:

i hate when people try to debate passing/assists with lebron and kobe...the offense that lebron is in...he has to have the ball in hands at all time..he is their point guard...mo williams is just a small shooting guard...same with west...of course lebron is gonna average more a.ssists than any sg and is right with the pg's in the league with a.ssists...in phil jackson's offense, their is no point guard to distribute...everyone has to distribute..i believe i read a stat that no one in phil jackson's offense can or ever has average over 6 a.ssists because everyone is passing to everyone

besides..iverson was top 10 in the league in a.ssists two years ago..u think that makes him a better passer than the other 300 in the league..gtfoh
 9 years ago '04        #48
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 BMT123 said:
wizards sucked, but the knicks had 35 wins, and while that aint good by no estimation, its still 35 wins and went 20-32 against their own conference which means they had 20 wins against east teams alone, while the clippers and sac aint even have 20 wins the whole season...
but the east had more losing teams than the west?? so where u going with this
 9 years ago '05        #49
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 BMT123 said:

. You do know that a.ssist count for the receiving player to knock down shots right? And not just how pretty you pass the ball. Scoring again is outside inside. We both know Kobe is the better overall outside inside player. So how is LeBron the better scorer again?
 9 years ago '05        #50
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 NYCNYCNYC said:
i hate when people try to debate passing/assists with lebron and kobe...the offense that lebron is in...he has to have the ball in hands at all time..he is their point guard...mo williams is just a small shooting guard...same with west...of course lebron is gonna average more a.ssists than any sg and is right with the pg's in the league with a.ssists...in phil jackson's offense, their is no point guard to distribute...everyone has to distribute..i believe i read a stat that no one in phil jackson's offense can or ever has average over 6 a.ssists because everyone is passing to everyone

besides..iverson was top 10 in the league in a.ssists two years ago..u think that makes him a better passer than the other 300 in the league..gtfoh
And this..
 05-10-2009, 08:28 PM         #51
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
I just find it funny that you use those reasons as LeBron being a better basketball player than Kobe.

He's physically stronger . So is Dwight Howard.
^^^hmmm just as good scoring,better passer,rebounder,better defense i mean what else is there???
 05-10-2009, 08:30 PM         #52
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
. You do know that a.ssist count for the receiving player to knock down shots right? And not just how pretty you pass the ball. Scoring again is outside inside. We both know Kobe is the better overall outside inside player. So how is LeBron the better scorer again?
^^^um because he scores more points at a higher % that's why. kobe is more explosive on offense because he can get hot quick, and yes a.ssists counts when the other player makes the shot and lebron is better even though kobe has a better offensive team around him.
 9 years ago '05        #53
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^hmmm just as good scoring,better passer,rebounder,better defense i mean what else is there???
It's already been explained why LeBron would even get more a.ssist than Kobe.
 05-10-2009, 08:33 PM         #54
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
It's already been explained why LeBron would even get more a.ssist than Kobe.
^^^lol no it hasn't and please stop with the excuses my dude, i'll explain why he averages more a.ssists......he's a better passer
 9 years ago '05        #55
BMT123 
space
space
space
 NYCNYCNYC said:

get your facts straight buddy, pippen did it 3 seasons in a row with the bulls from 91-93 and he averaged 7 ast in 92... :greetings10:

iverson was top 10 in the league for two years... lebrons been doing this on a consistent level since he came in the league...
 9 years ago '04        #56
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 BMT123 said:

Triangle Offense. Study it. Grasp it. Then lets talk
 9 years ago '05        #57
BMT123 
space
space
space
 klew said:

knock down shots? you do know that you have to pass the ball to a teammate for them to knock down a shot... something kobe dont do...

whens the last time kobe had a triple double? wait wait... whens the last time kobe had a triple double in the playoffs? f**k lebron, kobe aint better than rondo...

thats a jk fellas... dont catch a heart attack...lmao

f**k inside/outside...
lebron is the better scorer cause he averages more points on less shots...:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #58
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
lets be real. Kobe's skillset far exceeds LeBron James....for now.

maybe in 3-4 years we'll be singing to a different tune. But the fact remains, Kobe is better than LeBron James.

simply put, James needs to refine his shooting touch (jump shot, FT shooting) and i will gladly crown him as the best in the league..
 05-10-2009, 08:58 PM         #59
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Id say he makes better decisions. I mean Kobe is a idiot at times. Kobe is arguably the most talented player of all time. But damn this n*gga is a idiot. I mean LA fans can agree with that.

But when out of his own mouth you hear him say that hes not even close I think thats enough.

East>West tho OVERALL. The playoff teams in the West are better but thats it. After the Suns spot alot of those teams are horrid. The East won more games head to head this year as well.

Last edited by Andre3000; 05-10-2009 at 09:00 PM..
 05-10-2009, 09:00 PM         #60
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BMT123 said:
knock down shots? you do know that you have to pass the ball to a teammate for them to knock down a shot... something kobe dont do...

whens the last time kobe had a triple double? wait wait... whens the last time kobe had a triple double in the playoffs? f**k lebron, kobe aint better than rondo...

thats a jk fellas... dont catch a heart attack...lmao

f**k inside/outside...
lebron is the better scorer cause he averages more points on less shots...:greetings10:
Wow so Triple doubles make you that great now?? Boxden is full of fools. I never hear any1 callin Oscar Robertson the Goat or Magic(I do but not universally). Now its all that matters in this day and age.

Last edited by Andre3000; 05-10-2009 at 09:03 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
67 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
186 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
83 comments
20 hours ago