Lebron is offically better than Kobe

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 1998 1998
 The Bully said:
bron's been better than kobe since 2006, where u been??
cosign
 9 years ago '04        #22
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 BMT123 said:
lebron is a better overall player. Kobe is a better scorer.

lebron turned cleveland around his first season there. kobe didnt even start his first season. didnt start his second season either actually.

-Lebron was averaging 20-5-5 his first season (a feat not accomplished since MJ)
-Kobe has averaged 30+ ppg 3 times in his 13 seasons
- lebron has done it twice in 6 seasons.
-Lebron has a mvp and two all star mvps in 6 seasons
- kobe has 1 mvp and 3 all star mvps in 13.
-Lebron has had 2000 pts, 500 rebs, and 500 ast 4 times in 6 seasons.
-Kobe has had 2000 pts, 500 rebs, and 500 ast... NEVER

"lebron is one of only three players in NBA history to average at least 20 points, 5 rebounds and 5 a.ssists in his rookie season…one of only five players in NBA history to average over 25 points, 7 rebounds and 7 a.ssists in a season (2004-05 and 2007-08)…is one of only four players in NBA history to average at least 30 points, 7 rebounds and 6 a.ssists in a single season (2005-06 and 2007-08)…one of only three players since 1970 to record nine straight games of scoring 35 or more points (March 22 – April 2, 2006). "-nba.com

yes, kobe got the 81, and holds 9 nba records... kobe also does not have a finals mvp...

i'm sorry, lebron has done more in 6 seasons than kobe has in 13. lebrons accomplishments compare to what it took hall of famers their whole career to accomplish. kobe might be the best scorer to ever play the game, but lebron is without a doubt the better overall player.
You're an idiot.
 9 years ago '07        #23
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14594 14594
 Sabotage said:
whats it really matter whos better? they are the 2 best players in the nba. theyre almost interchangeable as far as bball IQ and they both are great players.
:dancingcool: True Story ^^^^. Kobe is past his prime though but its not a bad thing happens to everyone when they're vets.
 05-10-2009, 07:03 PM         #24
Fall of Rome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
bron's been better than kobe since 2006, where u been??

[pic - click to view]

05-10-2009, 07:05 PM         #25
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron James is a beast, don't get me wrong, but Kobe will own that n*gga in the finals.
 9 years ago '07        #26
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 illicitx said:
Lebron James is a beast, don't get me wrong, but Kobe will own that n*gga in the finals.
IF he gets there...

But, what do I know... let the presumptions continue... they're kinda entertaining
 9 years ago '04        #27
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 Bleezy said:
IF he gets there...

But, what do I know... let the presumptions continue... they're kinda entertaining
indeed
 05-10-2009, 07:19 PM         #28
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Lefty said:
Cavs against the Lakers: 0-2
^^lakers record against the rockets in the regular season 4-0 but playoff time it's tied up 2-2 so regular season match up don't mean s**t. kobe is amazing and the most explosive scorer in the nba but lebron is the better player. no hate toward kobe but i agree with threadstarter
 9 years ago '05        #29
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 rawproduct03 said:
^^lakers record against the rockets in the regular season 4-0 but playoff time it's tied up 2-2 so regular season match up don't mean s**t. kobe is amazing and the most explosive scorer in the nba but lebron is the better player. no hate toward kobe but i agree with threadstarter
It would actually make more sense to say LeBron is amazing and the most explosive scorer in the NBA but KOBE is the better player. Sorry but LeBron James is not fundamentally better than Kobe at basketball. You think LeBron is on his way to be the greatest player in the universe. Wait until Kobe retires and you start comparing LeBron to Jordan....then the REAL fun will start. It's like hitting a brick wall.
 9 years ago '04        #30
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
lol @ Kobe not being top 3.

But Lebron's been better than Kobe.
 9 years ago '05        #31
BMT123 
space
space
space
$763 | Props total: 0 0
 str8_akademiks said:
You're an idiot.
how am i an idiot? guessing by ur name ur a laker/kobe fan so obviously my opinion isnt going to please you. but being an unbiased basketball fan i can say that lebron is a better overall player.

if you have something to say about the points i made, refute them with counter facts. otherwise, you sir are the idiot.
 9 years ago '08        #32
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9119 9119
lol @ counter facts.
 9 years ago '05        #33
BMT123 
space
space
space
btw... those who say the east is horrible... if u look at the bad teams in the west, they are way worse than the worst in the east. there are like 2-3 teams in the west that have less than 20 wins and only 1 team in the east with less than 30....

plus the top 4 teams in the nba- cle, la, celts, orlando... 3/4 from the east? and if the celtics had kg laker fans would be s**tting their pants at a chance of a repeat...lmao
 9 years ago '05        #34
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I saw sneekas avatar. read his comments. checked his location and still had a "WTF" look on my face. You just don't see knowledgeable fans from Cleveland too often. Props on keeping an open mind.

I still think Kobe is a better player, but it's closer than ever now. It's funny that everyone is on James' jock right now because of the playoffs. He's gone through an awful Pistons team and beating a Hawks team that is mediocre at best. The year they went to the finals they got a Wizard team in the first round without Arenas, Butler and Antwan Jameson. The only challenge they had was the Pistons team.

The Lakers faced a much better Jazz team. That Jazz team would have beat, if not swept, the Pistons and Hawks. Now we're playing a Rockets team that is under rated. They lost Yao and played good today. I still think the Lakers will win the series in six, but they showed heart today without their best player.

I've said this a few times. If the Lakers meet the Cavs in the finals, then we'll get an answer to who is better. People are saying that the Lakers need to get past the Rockets/Nuggets to get there, but people are forgetting that the Cavs have to get past the Celtics/Magic to get there as well. The Magic have the ingredients to beat that Cavs team. They shoot the three and have a defensive player in the middle. If the Celtics win, I'd put money on KG coming back to play in that series.

Still a lot of ball to play... I guess, we'll see.
 9 years ago '05        #35
BMT123 
space
space
space
 sneekas said:
the competition is better in the west.

look at the lakers...the best/2nd best team in the NBA
struggling with a team that got out of the first round since like 99

the cavs...the best/2nd best team in the NBA r jus str8 s**ttin on teams
i dont disagree with what u said... the good teams in the west are good, but the bad teams are really bad, thats the only point i was trying to make there. the east is more mediocre in general, while the west is in extremes, either u good or bad...
 9 years ago '04        #36
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
i just don't understand how people can debate this? lebron has gone public over 5 times about this..he even stated "stop comparing me to kobe. He is on another level. He is the best in the nba right now and one of the best to ever do it. I look at his game and try to improve". and lebron and wade go to kobe during the summer and train with him and learn from him
 9 years ago '04        #37
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
 BMT123 said:
i dont disagree with what u said... the good teams in the west are good, but the bad teams are really bad, thats the only point i was trying to make there. the east is more mediocre in general, while the west is in extremes, either u good or bad...
who gives a f**k if some of the west teams are extremely bad...they dont make hte playoffs unlike the bad teams in the east making them...every team in the west in the playoffs woulda been 4th seed or higher in the east. thats saying something
 9 years ago '05        #38
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,201 | Props total: 545 545
 sneekas said:
the competition is better in the west.

look at the lakers...the best/2nd best team in the NBA
struggling with a team that got out of the first round since like 99

the cavs...the best/2nd best team in the NBA r jus str8 s**ttin on teams
theres no way to see until the finals...sometimes competition looks better when all the same skill level teams play and war with eachother..whether it be good or s**tty..

thats like saying the Ivy league is better than the ACC because all the teams in the Ivy league play and compete with eachother well and NC blows through the ACC so its weak..

the finals brings the 2 best teams together out of each conference..it will be settled there with Cleveland owning the Lakers..in 08 Celtics fashion...(who came out of the East, and went 7 with the same "young" Atlanta team thats getting smashed)
 9 years ago '05        #39
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe = better shooter...

lebron = better passer, dunker, rebounder, leader(always keeps team morale high), more powerful

its debatable about their defense..

if we see lebron get a jumper anything like kobe where lebron could stop and pop jumpers at will.... then we'll see a 86pt game in the next 6 years
Why is he a better passer?...Dunker? Rebounder? Are you serious? Rondo's a better passer and rebounder than LeBron then right? How do any of these things mean he's fundamentally a better overall basketball player than Kobe? Do you just believe s**t like he's better at this or that and come to the conclusion that he's the better player? I swear some of you use no logic.

More powerful? Seriously?
 9 years ago '05        #40
BMT123 
space
space
space
 NYCNYCNYC said:
who gives a f**k if some of the west teams are extremely bad...they dont make hte playoffs unlike the bad teams in the east making them...every team in the west in the playoffs woulda been 4th seed or higher in the east. thats saying something
it makes a difference when u face the 17-65 kings/ 19-63 lac 4-6 times a season... like busting those teams a.ss dont add to ur teams win column....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy