Lebron is offically better than Kobe

most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Drake- Iím Upset
396 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
122 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #261
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,374 | Props total: 14363 14363
 Spiffy818 said:
I agree in a way. Ask any real Laker fan (not Kobe fan, Laker Fan) who he likes more and Shaq > Kobe would be the answer 90% of time. Shaq was very well respected and loved in LA. One of the saddest days in LA sports was when we traded him, they had Goodbye Shaq, Thank You Shaq posters all over the city. Kobe as a person is too c*cky and would never do anything near Shaqs level (towards the people)

As for getting rid of him it wasnt all Kobe. It was Jerry Bus more then it was Kobe. Jackson hated Kobe and couldnt coach him according to his book. Dude was c*cky and stuborn, and Shaq felt the same way. No one wanted ot be around him. Now Jerry Bus had to find a way to solve this issue. No way could he made them get along so obviously he has to get rid of people. So he got rid of Shaq, Jackson didnt like it so left. Took alot of p***y from Geni Buss to bring him back to the Lakers. Overall it was a punk move cuz Shaq was the greatest, but like everything in life, s**t happens.
that where my dislike starts with Kobe. Kobe wanted to be "the man". he wanted the center stage and when he got it, he quit in the playoff series against Phoenix and got on Steven A Smith's radio show and threw the whole Laker Organization under the bus saying Bynum wasn't s**t and demanding a trade. The same organization that supported him and still allowed him to play during the r*pe case situation. Phil Jackson only came back because hes f**king Jerry Buss daughter.
Me beef is that many fans of Kobe refuse to see it from that perspective. They refuse to see that fact that kobe has yet to live up to the hype he wanted to create by being "the man" in LA.
If Kobe does not win LA a ring this season its all down hill.
 9 years ago '04        #262
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 747 747
 str8_akademiks said:
You've never read a book in your life, so I don't even expect you to know what context Phil was even talking about him in, and to whom.


This thread is the same s**t that has been discussed a thousand times over. Don't you people ever get tired of running through this stupid a.ss perpetual cycle of bulls**t?
"Some peoples minds are only capable of understanding 's**t' "
 9 years ago '04        #263
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,374 | Props total: 14363 14363
 klew said:
Sent Malone and Payton into their retirement homes?
Payton went with Shaq and what do you know
hmmm Shaq wins another ring
 05-11-2009, 05:12 PM         #264
GOAAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Payton went with Shaq and what do you know
hmmm Shaq wins another ring
cause of wade...not payton
 9 years ago '05        #265
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,948 | Props total: 736 736
Lmao... They lettin Wally style on them. Wow
 05-11-2009, 09:49 PM         #266
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ this
 9 years ago '08        #267
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 7 7
 Javon23 said:
that where my dislike starts with Kobe. Kobe wanted to be "the man". he wanted the center stage and when he got it, he quit in the playoff series against Phoenix and got on Steven A Smith's radio show and threw the whole Laker Organization under the bus saying Bynum wasn't s**t and demanding a trade. The same organization that supported him and still allowed him to play during the r*pe case situation. Phil Jackson only came back because hes f**king Jerry Buss daughter.
Me beef is that many fans of Kobe refuse to see it from that perspective. They refuse to see that fact that kobe has yet to live up to the hype he wanted to create by being "the man" in LA.
If Kobe does not win LA a ring this season its all down hill.
I concur. If LA dont win a ring this year, let alone get to the finals (the nuggets will be a great matchup), who knows what will happen....
 9 years ago '08        #268
TheYoungHustla 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
.....
 9 years ago '06        #269
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,396 | Props total: 1721 1721
james hasn't even been tested with those weak teams he playing this round he will though.LOL better than kobe what a joke kobe beat em twice this year with out bynum and at there home
 9 years ago '09        #270
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,161 | Props total: 1145 1145
Courtesy to Javon23:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



*thats all I need to say
 9 years ago '05        #271
DaDon23 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$19,053 | Props total: 10089 10089
 J.R. Hyphy said:
you act like they are the spurs man, chill. LA will be in the West for at least 5 years to come. We always been here.

Funny thing is all these cats on here don't understand the Lakers are the 2nd winning franchise in NBA History. All these fans talkin about s**t goin down hill and have never won anything. Just stop. We been there every decade do your research. :greetings10:
Really they act like the lakers have a bunch of aging players on the squad
 9 years ago '04        #272
young $ 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
 The Lefty said:
uh oh a Cavs fan thats not hating???! :applause:

Yeah, LeBron is DAMN GOOD. Im a fan. But as a basketball player, he's not on Kobe's level YET. I still haven't seen a jumper from LeBron that looked like Kobe's. He fades away on every f**king shot..

When they both retired and done, we'll talk then.
This guy I hoop with fades when he shoots jumpers too he said it's because he is so big it helps put a touch on the ball. Whenever he doesn't fade his shots be too strong. That doesnt matter when you look at the average. If you have a horriable looking shot but you make it 60% of the time it dont matter.
 9 years ago '07        #273
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,270 | Props total: 14887 14887
 young $ said:
This guy I hoop with fades when he shoots jumpers too he said it's because he is so big it helps put a touch on the ball. Whenever he doesn't fade his shots be too strong. That doesnt matter when you look at the average. If you have a horriable looking shot but you make it 60% of the time it dont matter.
what about when u only make it 40% of the time
 9 years ago '07        #274
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 joshdogg26 said:
what about when u only make it 40% of the time
Kobe's jumpshot is better than Lebrons right now, but the difference is alot smaller than people think. lebrons overall career fg%>>kobe career fg%
 9 years ago '04        #275
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,081 | Props total: 50 50
18 f**kin pages on debate?


damn



anyways, kobe has 3 rings but there will always be the talk


could he of done it with the MAN OF STEEL


Lebron has no rings (yet, he might get it this year)

but........he has a less than impressive team


I mean theres too many variables to compare the two
 05-12-2009, 04:41 PM         #276
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
more dominant yea, but I wouldn't say that equates to him being better...
So then what does? Having Gasol traded to your team? Losing the finals in 6 instead of 4?

Lebron has been better you f**king homer and I don't favor either of these overrated players.
 9 years ago '07        #277
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ttime236 said:
Kobe's jumpshot is better than Lebrons right now, but the difference is alot smaller than people think. lebrons overall career fg%>>kobe career fg%
that has nothing to do with his jumpshot you stupid a.ss n*gga. you n*ggas on this board k!ll me son. ur really telling me kobes J is barely better than lebrons??? kobe has a better jumpshot than jordan you clown

 9 years ago '07        #278
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 INF4MOUS said:
that has nothing to do with his jumpshot you stupid a.ss n*gga. you n*ggas on this board k!ll me son. ur really telling me kobes J is barely better than lebrons??? kobe has a better jumpshot than jordan you clown

no point arguing with clowns like you.......talkin out your a.ss

Jordan's jumper with bulls



jordans jumper with the wiz even when he was 40 (jumper mightve even gotten better)



Last edited by ttime236; 05-12-2009 at 11:06 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #279
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 ttime236 said:
no point arguing with clowns like you.......talkin out your a.ss

Jordan's jumper with bulls



jordans jumper with the wiz even when he was 40 (jumper mightve even gotten better)

What exactly is a f**king youtube video of someone's 13+ year career supposed to prove?
I could compile a 10 minute montage of Brian Cook looking like the best 3 point shooter ever, but it doesn't mean it's factual.
 9 years ago '07        #280
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,320 | Props total: 18111 18111
 smokeweed101. said:
So then what does? Having Gasol traded to your team? Losing the finals in 6 instead of 4?

Lebron has been better you f**king homer and I don't favor either of these overrated players.
you know damn well I'm not a homer so don't try to pull that s**t

if I really thought LeBron was better I'd say so
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
112 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside travis mccoy washed
65 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
71 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
177 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
97 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
44 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
109 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy