Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #201
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 Spiffy818 said:
I will delete my bx account if you can find a post of mine that says Kobe > MJ, Kobe is the best in the world after 05 season.

00-02 Championship years Shaq > Kobe no doubt, youd be dumb to say otherwise
you are one of the very few on here that's not 100% blind to the facts in regards to d**kriding kobe. there are so many kobe fans on here its hard to tell who from who.

my bad....
 9 years ago '08        #202
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 klew said:
I'm a stan really? That's why I agreed with someone that his defense has been horrible letting players take wide open shots? I've been exposed as a stan because you say so. When you've been exposed as a hater and b***h that doesn't understand the game of basketball. Maybe you could if your brain registered anything other than "stan", "d**k ridin", or "cum stains:

I'm actually one of the fans being logical about Kobe. I have to be if I'm getting props from both sides of the table.
U ain't f**king logical at all idiot..I've seen u in threads praising Kobe like he's ur f**king god and s**t gtfo u dug ur hole now sleep in it
and i dont hate kobe i hate his stans like u and braidedupfag**t
 9 years ago '08        #203
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Javon23 said:
let me say this.
out of Jordan's Squad
and Kobe's Squad
Lebron has the worst supporting cast out of the 3 = lebron better then kobe and has the potential to be the GOAT (Better then Jordan)
Has but won't..
 9 years ago '05        #204
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 Javon23 said:
let me say this.
out of Jordan's Squad
and Kobe's Squad
Lebron has the worst supporting cast out of the 3 = lebron better then kobe and has the potential to be the GOAT (Better then Jordan)
You still have to play the game. Yesterday the Rockets squad was better than the Lakers.
 9 years ago '04        #205
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 klew said:
Seriously Javon? I know you didn't watch the pistons series so didn't you at least check out the stats? How long was Malone on the floor? Did Gary Payton not get abused by Billups? Give Jordan Shaq, Gary, Malone and it's a championship? How about give Kobe Gary and Malone because he sure didn't have them either.
that season everybody had the lakers winning it all. you need to go back and look at the facts. nobody had the Pistons beating the lakers. That was a upset. Plus the lakers steamrolled their way to the finals. lakers dominated every team they played until the finals.
go back and look at kobes numbers in the finals
 9 years ago '08        #206
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
because you don't know s**t your like 15 years old. nobody on this board takes you serious.

tell me why you :angry12:
 9 years ago '08        #207
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
coulda sworn lebron went home in the second round and has never played all 82 games in one season.
that's got be most stupid excuse ever..lebron played 80 and 81 games..will 1 game make a huge f**king difference??
 9 years ago '04        #208
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
coulda sworn lebron went home in the second round and has never played all 82 games in one season.
ooo wow kobe played 6 more games then lebron in the playoffs
 9 years ago '04        #209
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 klew said:
You still have to play the game. Yesterday the Rockets squad was better than the Lakers.
true but yall had no reason to get blown out like that
lakers never had the league
 9 years ago '07        #210
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15094 15094
 Javon23 said:
you are one of the very few on here that's not 100% blind to the facts in regards to d**kriding kobe. there are so many kobe fans on here its hard to tell who from who.

my bad....
yo how the f**k can you sit here callin n*ggas stans

you're the biggest lebron d**krider on this site, but stay throwing around the stan word
 9 years ago '04        #211
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
fact, really? Well, according to some Wade took Miami to the Finals. Suns haven't been. Yeah , so shaq was the leader but it's kobe fault that Shaq couldn't beat the Jazz? I mean he beat the pacers, sixers, and nets by himself right?

Oh you mean...Shaq lost to a legend....So, what does that make Ray, Paul, and Garnett...You my friend have double standards. Its cool though. I like the attempt.
lakers were the #1 seed in the playoffs last year. nice try
 9 years ago '05        #212
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 wepainters said:
U ain't f**king logical at all idiot..I've seen u in threads praising Kobe like he's ur f**king god and s**t gtfo u dug ur hole now sleep in it
and i dont hate kobe i hate his stans like u and braidedupfag**t
Ok and your proof? What's worse than somebody that nobody likes and consistently gets owned by everyone? When that person thinks people actually do like them and what they say is true. Like Hyphy said nobody cares what you have to say.

Kobe is officially a p***y because you say so. And it's true, because you say so. And I'm a stan because you say so.

By the way you don't see anything remotely wrong with a man saying "I hate stans like you". Honestly you sound like a little ...

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #213
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
and boston was the number one team in the NBA. and the number 1 seed w/ HC.

So , back to my point can Kobe use the "lost to a legend(s)" excuse....
that made no sense at all what so ever
and the answer is "No"
Kobe choked and you are too much of a stan to admit it
 9 years ago '08        #214
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 klew said:

Kobe is officially a p***y because you say so. And it's true, because you say so. And I'm a stan because you say so.

chris childs? ron artest?
 9 years ago '05        #215
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 Javon23 said:
that season everybody had the lakers winning it all. you need to go back and look at the facts. nobody had the Pistons beating the lakers. That was a upset. Plus the lakers steamrolled their way to the finals. lakers dominated every team they played until the finals.
go back and look at kobes numbers in the finals
True but still neither Payton or Malone showed up. They thought they could win a championship on their names alone.
 9 years ago '08        #216
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
cavs got home court by 1 game. Why not? I'm just saying truth is truth.
U said lebron never played 82 games like it meant something..he played 81 this year i believe so what difference will it make it he does or doesn't play 1 more game??
 9 years ago '05        #217
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 wepainters said:
chris childs? ron artest?
Kobe didn't back down?
 9 years ago '04        #218
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
Shaq..............

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #219
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 klew said:
Kobe didn't back down?
Kobe took a cheap shot at Artest and then put his hands up when Artest stepped up to him..
Childs threw the punch first and kobe looked like a b***h swinging and missing everything

but w/e we all have different opinions, I just think he's scared when someone steps up to him..
 9 years ago '05        #220
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
lebron has a more consistent team than kobe. when lebron dosent score and dishes the ball his guys make shots. alot of the games when the lakers lose his team dosent make open shots and kobe really tries to get them the ball. lebron will have a horrible shooting game but nobody says s**t cause his team makes they shots. when kobe has a horrible shooting game his team misses so it makes kobe look bad.
And before you start sayin their have been times when kobe jusgt lost the game remember I said alot of the time not everytime.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy