most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's better to you?
Joe Budden 56 44.44%
Method Man 70 55.56%
Voters: 126. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-17-2009, 09:26 AM         #501
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didnt even listen but I know its a cop out.
 05-17-2009, 09:28 AM         #502
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
yo lol how long has that quote been in your sig, for real i didnt know what i thinking.
u said oj k!lled jada on that verse?

THATS IGNORANT
 9 years ago '08        #503
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 1985 said:
u said oj k!lled jada on that verse?

THATS IGNORANT
AY OK, But if you listien to OJ, lyrical wordplay his almost beats kiss...but kiss held it down
 9 years ago '04        #504
Soze 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 1 1
he clarifies his point and sticks to his point throughout
 9 years ago '06        #505
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Swear yall comphrehension skills are horrible if yall aint understand what he said the first time.... s**t aint beef...
We know it's not beef. That's not what people are upset about.
 9 years ago '06        #506
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Soze said:
he clarifies his point and sticks to his point throughout
Let's put it simple people. Joe wouldn't have to clarify anything, if he never put his foot in his mouth in the first place. So all this "clarifying" is just a cop out. Because he's getting backlash. Simple as that. Him sticking to his point and his opinion wasn't the problem. It's how he went about things, that is the problem. The video wasn't so bad. It was what he said afterwards with the twittering and so fourth. That is what people were upset about, and rightfully so.
 9 years ago '04        #507
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
Didn't listen yet, but how did ya'll not understand him the first time? He never disrespected Mehtod Man as a rapper, he just said he would eat him up in a battle, which he may have a case for, though I don't think it'd be as easy as he thinks...

If Meth got offended by that, then BATTLE THE n*gga! If not, then you shouldn't be offended right?

If I'm in the NBA, and I make a video saying "I can beat Lebron James 1 on 1" you think he gonna do interviews on how I can't beat him, or show me that I can't beat him?
 9 years ago '05        #508
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Didn't listen yet, but how did ya'll not understand him the first time? He never disrespected Mehtod Man as a rapper, he just said he would eat him up in a battle, which he may have a case for, though I don't think it'd be as easy as he thinks...

If Meth got offended by that, then BATTLE THE n*gga! If not, then you shouldn't be offended right?

If I'm in the NBA, and I make a video saying "I can beat Lebron James 1 on 1" you think he gonna do interviews on how I can't beat him, or show me that I can't beat him?
Yes he did, you havent got the whole picture. He was on twitter last sunday talking mad reckless about Method Man. Mef hadnt even responded to the initial video yet. All this talk about 'not getting the point' seems to be coming from people who dont know the whole s**t. Theyve just seen the buddens video, the enuff video and the radio s**t with ed lover.
 9 years ago '05        #509
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Joe is a b***h. He says things that are so grey area you would expect him to retract a comment like that.

Basically he's soft, his b***h gets f**ked by every member of desert storm entertainment. He needs to get his head beat in with a bat and they post the vid on worldstar.

Im personally giving Joe or his b***h a buck 50 when i see them.
 9 years ago '08        #510
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
Joe Budden should have just been humble. Getting butt hurt over a Vibe list?
That's a loss.
He is better than Method Man lyrically but there's a certain way to say s**t and be respectful.
 9 years ago '05        #511
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740
 MissLoveOne said:
Let's put it simple people. Joe wouldn't have to clarify anything, if he never put his foot in his mouth in the first place. So all this "clarifying" is just a cop out. Because he's getting backlash. Simple as that. Him sticking to his point and his opinion wasn't the problem. It's how he went about things, that is the problem. The video wasn't so bad. It was what he said afterwards with the twittering and so fourth. That is what people were upset about, and rightfully so.
well put.......it was never a "diss" thing it was about respect and how you go about doing or saying things

lets go back in time to 2001 where everyone was on jay-z's dikk heavily....if jay was being interviewed and he was asked if he thought he was better then kane and rakim......to say:

"yes.....im better then them....they did alot of hiphop but currently i think im better"

that isnt a problem....i mean everyone has their opinion...now if jay said:

"yeah....i way fukkin better then them, if you put rakim or kane in front of me right now id lyrically r*pe them and show them they aint on my level, im a fan of rakim and kane but compared to me they really aint s**t....i would put my foot in their azz and emberass them"

even if jay could do all that lyrically, theres something called respect and something called humility.....joey came off disrespectful and arrogant.....maybe if he reached kanye's level of success he could start showing his azz (pause) but dude is seen as a failure by many

alot of people think the "pump it up" guy is dead, others just see him as a 1 hit wonder......and dude gets a little net fame and he starts talking out the side of his mouth......majors aint even checkin for dude, dudes buzz in the real world is non-existant, hell rells dad....what rells dad name??? oh yeah...craig mack....craig mack probably got more buzz then joe budden lol and his azz aint been heard by in years
 9 years ago '04        #512
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Yall n*ggas gotta be high when yall post cuz I aint never seen so much buffonry in the world than whats on boxden.... Shout out to all the pioneers but cmon now yall lets be real.. Buddens would give it to them old n*ggas... lyricism has grown since the old days.. but if n*ggas that valued realy lyrics went back to the old days youd be like wtf is this... bubble gum a.ss n*ggas. The message was a great song but cmon now yall... I aint hatin im just sayin
buf·foon (b-fn) buf·fooner·y (b-fn-r) n
n.
1. A clown; a jester: a court buffoon.
2. A person given to clowning and joking.
3. A ludicrous or bumbling person; a fool.

are you saying that Buddens is more lyrical than kane, rakim, slick rick, krs-one and scarface? what are the old days in your mind?
 9 years ago '04        #513
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
Im glad Joe finally said something along the lines of "Go google me and find out some things if you think I'm only Pump pump pump it up this is so true

I was chilling with some girls at Wake Forest and tomorrow is their graduation & Joe Biden the vice president is speaking.

One girl was talking and said she accidentally told another group of friends that Joe Budden was speaking, they all started laughing and said "Pump pump pump it up, whatever happened to him?"

It made me sick to stomach even being the Budden fan I am, I didnt even comment on MM1-MM3, HH, PR, JoeBuddenTV or Slaughterhouse....I just said idk

Last edited by Zab_JudahX; 05-17-2009 at 11:39 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #514
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
 Switchc2390 said:
What do album sales have to do with hip hop impact? I'm talking about impact on the genre, not impact on all the teeny boppers in the world.
record sales are way overrated. the majority of artist do not make much off of record sales. cd's are just a good marketing tool so the artist can go out and tour these days. some of the greatest hip hop albums weren't blockbuster in sales. illmatic, reasonable doubt, paid in full or run-d.m.c.(self titled) weren't flying of the shelves like grodt, but had a far more greater impact on hip hop. remember mc hammer(even though i like hammer) and vanilla ice sold a gang of albums too.

Last edited by bigtrevdogg; 05-17-2009 at 02:57 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #515
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
budden would rip meth
 9 years ago '07        #516
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 Eddie.. said:
budden would rip meth
Just in case ya'll didn't see it.
 9 years ago '04        #517
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,462 | Props total: 1455 1455
Lol. maybe theyll make a bad vs evil type of song. N red gets the 3rd verse. That would make my day
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #518
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3269 3269
 slimwillie said:
stop n*ggas. half of you rappers are d**kriders. you see 1 n*gga blow up and you start copying his styles tryin to be the next 1.

sales = industry impact

it's called the music BUSINESS not the music genre

@ Teeny Boppers. you know you bought GRODT stop fronting
Sales does not = industry impact at all. Sales = impact on a select audience. You really think most of the people who bought 50's album are true hip hop heads?

Scarface basically put the South on the map..50 has mainstream success but nobody tried to copy his style.

Music is a business. Hip hop is a genre. We're talking about impact on the game..not on music.

And no, I didn't buy GRODT. I think the album is average.
 9 years ago '04        #519
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 1433 1433
 Switchc2390 said:
Sales does not = industry impact at all. Sales = impact on a select audience. You really think most of the people who bought 50's album are true hip hop heads?

Scarface basically put the South on the map..50 has mainstream success but nobody tried to copy his style.

Music is a business. Hip hop is a genre. We're talking about impact on the game..not on music.

And no, I didn't buy GRODT. I think the album is average.
keep smoking

as much as you want to hate 50 dude had everyone emulating what he did

same as wayne/kanye have people jockin them now
 05-19-2009, 08:57 AM         #520
DaRampant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Almost lost my marbles...

Respect dou, Budden you are a good rapper...

Method is a lyrically molester...

I got to listen to the rest of the interview...

Catch his introspect on the subject...
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy