Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's better to you?
Joe Budden 56 44.44%
Method Man 70 55.56%
Voters: 126. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #481
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,169 | Props total: 1628 1628
Buddens needa shut up already, i have respect for dude lyrically but he stepped outta line with da Meth comments
 9 years ago '07        #482
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70225 70225
^if u had listened to the audio...you would understand what he said.

Michael Jordan today cant f**k with kobe today

Joe budden is great today but back then, method man WAS the s**t. But what has method man really bought to the table recently?
 9 years ago '06        #483
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
 Bkjj11 said:

Joe budden is great today but back then, method man WAS the s**t. But what has method man really bought to the table recently?

:applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '04        #484
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
 Bkjj11 said:

The whole argument about what somebody would do today is pointless. I don't think the 50 best rappers list is about what a rapper can do right now. Some rappers on the list are dead and some rappers on the list don't rap any more. So for Joe to say today right now I'm better than some of the rappers on the list is like Kobe looking at the NBA's top 50 of all time and saying they can't beat me one on one today. Of course they can't beat Kobe today because he is is half their age. The only way you can compare them is to take Meth when he was at his best and compare it to Budden at his best.
 9 years ago '06        #485
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Bkjj11 said:

You're missing the point. That list was not about what rappers can do today. It was a best rapper of all time list. Not best rapper of today or lyrcist of today list. It's pointless to say you can beat him in 2009. Well, duh, but that's not what the list was about. That is what you guys and Joe is not understanding. It's not about today.

And if Joe didn't catch his little hissy fit, he wouldn't have to clarify anything right now LOL.
 9 years ago '04        #486
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
I wanna knee Nino in the nose after hearing this.
 9 years ago '07        #487
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70225 70225
 MissLoveOne said:
You're missing the point. That list was not about what rappers can do today. It was a best rapper of all time list. Not best rapper of today or lyrcist of today list. It's pointless to say you can beat him in 2009. Well, duh, but that's not what the list was about. That is what you guys and Joe is not understanding. It's not about today.

And if Joe didn't catch his little hissy fit, he wouldn't have to clarify anything right now LOL.
I understand the whole point. But I blame vibe for this cuz putting rappers in an order make ppl catch feelings. We all know bow wow or plies is better than joe. But lets say if joe budden would have krs 1 name. Now, ya think budden saying he's better than krs today is correct?

Krs is a legend who still spits heat today, but meth ehhhhhh
 9 years ago '07        #488
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 333 333
 MissLoveOne said:

so u understand and joe and other people dont....
 9 years ago '05        #489
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
 Bkjj11 said:

You do realize I used the exact same comparison in another thread to prove the OPPOSITE point? The List is the best rappers OF ALL TIME. Not right now. Does it matter if Michael Jordan can beat Kobe right now? No, because this list is the best rappers of all time..meaning who did it the best in their era.
 9 years ago '05        #490
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
 slimwillie said:
yeah I did n*gga. 50 sold 10 million with his first album. every1 was bumpin GRODT, EVERY1. Scarface is 10x better but his impact hasn't reached as many people
What do album sales have to do with hip hop impact? I'm talking about impact on the genre, not impact on all the teeny boppers in the world.
 9 years ago '05        #491
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
OK I finally heard both sides but honestly it's a hard call. Joey got punches, Method has jabs so it's who can come with the most.
 05-17-2009, 04:54 AM         #492
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
I understand the whole point. But I blame vibe for this cuz putting rappers in an order make ppl catch feelings. We all know bow wow or plies is better than joe. But lets say if joe budden would have krs 1 name. Now, ya think budden saying he's better than krs today is correct?

Krs is a legend who still spits heat today, but meth ehhhhhh

9 years ago '04        #493
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
why is joe budden says disrespectful s**t then quickly tries to clarify his words budden is a fool he digs himself in a hole this dude is crazy i cant ever respects him again for this he talk wild about meth and red and thinks that ppl should respect himlets look at canibus he beat llcool j and where is he now
 05-17-2009, 07:05 AM         #494
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TICALLLLL

9 years ago '04        #495
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
budden is so arroangant he just wont admit that he put his foot in his mouth it was like llyod banks saying hes better than busta rhymes lyrically that maybe the case but you cant ignore the fact that busta legacy is solidfied i think that budden was right the list was mess up so commenting on the vibe list was stupid he just should have said its a dumb list
 9 years ago '05        #496
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
smh........

thats my problem with joey......he always say s**t wreckless and then he has to come back and try to make it seem like some sort of misunderstanding

stop copping pleas n*gga.....diss a n*gga, slander a n*gga, put shame on a n*gga.....but stand behind your words clown......dont clarify, dont say "im a big fan and i didnt mean it like that", sure you did......stand on your 2 feet, get off your fukkin knees

taking offense to Vibe magazine is like ready Tiger Beat and getting mad that soulja boy is 3 slots above you on the worlds most influential rappers list......its fukkin vibe man, they lack the 1/4 black kid who grew up in the burbs, raised by their asian parents, wasnt a big fan of hiphop but has an opinion on rappers.........the opinion is null and void and should be taking lightly

by the way.......joe budden impact on hiphop as a whole is non-existant when compared to method man and meth can write a better record then joey imo but if we talking straight battling.....come on......thats what joey does, he spanks n*ggas on wax......except for when saigon k!lled him
 9 years ago '07        #497
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 youngvito18 said:
smh........

thats my problem with joey......he always say s**t wreckless and then he has to come back and try to make it seem like some sort of misunderstanding

stop copping pleas n*gga.....diss a n*gga, slander a n*gga, put shame on a n*gga.....but stand behind your words clown......dont clarify, dont say "im a big fan and i didnt mean it like that", sure you did......stand on your 2 feet, get off your fukkin knees

taking offense to Vibe magazine is like ready Tiger Beat and getting mad that soulja boy is 3 slots above you on the worlds most influential rappers list......its fukkin vibe man, they lack the 1/4 black kid who grew up in the burbs, raised by their asian parents, wasnt a big fan of hiphop but has an opinion on rappers.........the opinion is null and void and should be taking lightly

by the way.......joe budden impact on hiphop as a whole is non-existant when compared to method man and meth can write a better record then joey imo but if we talking straight battling.....come on......thats what joey does, he spanks n*ggas on wax......except for when saigon k!lled him
I couldn't have said it any better :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #498
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 297 297
Peeping it now damn 30 min
 9 years ago '07        #499
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
Swear yall comphrehension skills are horrible if yall aint understand what he said the first time.... s**t aint beef...
 9 years ago '08        #500
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Swear yall comphrehension skills are horrible if yall aint understand what he said the first time.... s**t aint beef...
yo lol how long has that quote been in your sig, for real i didnt know what i thinking.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy