[Joe Budden Vs Method Man]Joe Budden Clarifies Method Man Statements Part 1

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's better to you?
Joe Budden 56 44.44%
Method Man 70 55.56%
Voters: 126. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #461
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1370 1370
 slimwillie said:
Murda Mook is hot garbage. punchlines or not. your whole post is null and void

and Budden makes dope songs
Didn't Joe Budden say to leave songs, albums, status, and accomplishments out of the equation? Now all of a sudden you want to talk about songs when he made it clearly he was only talking about pure freestyling. If you want to compare songs, he's not even top 50 because Jay-Z, Nas, DMX, and even Noreaga make better songs than him, so he wouldn't even be touching them in a best rapper category.
 9 years ago '05        #462
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1370 1370
 Ryde3 said:
Murda Mook wrote every bar he ever spit.
Yeah because everything Joe Budden ever spit in his life that was in the booth and landed on record came from the top of the head.:rolleyes:

Everybody that quoted me missed the whole point. If he wants to talk about pure lyricism in terms of freestyle and wants to forget about songs, then you have to talk about other industry rappers that MIGHT be better than him like Cassidy, Lloyd Banks, Jae hood, and Jadakiss. And on top of that, you have to talk about Smack DVD rappers that don't have any relevant records like Loaded Lux and Jae Millz because bar for for and face to face , the chances are high that Joe Budden cannot rip a Smack DVD rapper. So if Joe wants to only talk about pure rapping ability, then they would probably be ahead of him in a "Best Rapper Ever" list if he wants to base it on pure freestyle/lyricism ability.
 05-16-2009, 08:25 AM         #463
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buddens is a nice rapper, but f**king mad irrelevant
 05-16-2009, 09:56 AM         #464
brayan99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Yeah because everything Joe Budden ever spit in his life that was in the booth and landed on record came from the top of the head.:rolleyes:

Everybody that quoted me missed the whole point. If he wants to talk about pure lyricism in terms of freestyle and wants to forget about songs, then you have to talk about other industry rappers that MIGHT be better than him like Cassidy, Lloyd Banks, Jae hood, and Jadakiss. And on top of that, you have to talk about Smack DVD rappers that don't have any relevant records like Loaded Lux and Jae Millz because bar for for and face to face , the chances are high that Joe Budden cannot rip a Smack DVD rapper. So if Joe wants to only talk about pure rapping ability, then they would probably be ahead of him in a "Best Rapper Ever" list if he wants to base it on pure freestyle/lyricism ability.
You forgot 40cal, loaded lux, murda mook, serious jones, t-rex, and camron.

All of them s**t on joe budden.
 9 years ago '04        #465
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12976 12976
 brayan99 said:
You forgot 40cal, loaded lux, murda mook, serious jones, t-rex, and camron.

All of them s**t on joe budden.

05-16-2009, 10:20 AM         #466
brayan99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:

9 years ago '04        #467
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 348 348
i was looking at how vibe have people seeded. i just wanna know how are they gonna have eminem as the top seed in bracket 1 over big daddy kane, ll cool j, redman and the d.o.c.(even though his career was cut short)?
 9 years ago '07        #468
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

05-16-2009, 10:47 AM         #469
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at boxden turning on buddens i thought this was hes site
 9 years ago '06        #470
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 Robby Digital said:
@ Cowboy NOT being a legend... Do you even know who the Furious Five are or the impact they had?..

The Message > Pump it Up :greetings10:
Shouts to my n*gga Amen Ra...
 9 years ago '07        #471
Ryde3 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 199 199
 4REAL said:

It was just funny that you said Mook was a real freestyle rapper. Budden doesn't freestyle..thats common knowledge.
 9 years ago '05        #472
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4708 4708
at the end of the day the vibe list is about people relevance to hiphop from its birth until now.......budden has no real impact on hiphop.....he should be happy to make the list

did beanie siegal even make the list??? beanie got 4 albums under his belt, budden has 1.......and i dont count s**t that he dropped on that internet label

i have a friend whos album is on amalgam digital......saigon dropped 2 albums off amalgam digital like it was nothing

is joey one of the emcees right now??? yeah.....he nice with his bars.....but he's irrelevant because his music and his presence is null and void everywhere except on boxden, allhiphop, sohh, worldstarhiphop, etc

joeys a internet rapper.......he hasnt added s**t and to the dude that said 50 cent had a bigger impact on hiphop then scarface. smh......i wish death on you =(
 9 years ago '04        #473
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 4REAL said:

budden said freestyle ???

what?

and how does freestyle skills make you one of the best rappers? if you're spitting you're spitting, freestyle, written, w/e..

and the vibe list isn't best rapper ever...it isn't the biggest impact...it is "The Best Rapper Alive" ...those old head n*ggas really are in competition for best rapper alive...do you even think they really rap anymore? is there any reason you would say that they can compete for that title right now? let alone be a high seed?... that's why budden has a problem witht he list... let's be f**king realistic guys...don't act stupid
 9 years ago '04        #474
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12976 12976
The Furious Five? Didn't they play basketball at Michigan? Webber, Howard, etc?

Yes... it's obviously a joke.
 05-16-2009, 01:14 PM         #475
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:

Cassidy? n*gga, CASSIDY?

Close this f.uckin thread.
 9 years ago '07        #476
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
Yall n*ggas gotta be high when yall post cuz I aint never seen so much buffonry in the world than whats on boxden.... Shout out to all the pioneers but cmon now yall lets be real.. Buddens would give it to them old n*ggas... lyricism has grown since the old days.. but if n*ggas that valued realy lyrics went back to the old days youd be like wtf is this... bubble gum a.ss n*ggas. The message was a great song but cmon now yall... I aint hatin im just sayin
 9 years ago '04        #477
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
 graydome said:
do you even know who Grandmaster Flash is?!? You obviously have no idea what you are talking about... go back to emo... your hip hop pass has been revoked. :greetings10:
Oh s**t...my bad...I was talking about Melle Mel for some reason and posted Grandmaster Flash...lol..writing>>>me....lol...

Still doesn't make my argument any less valid though....
 05-16-2009, 04:47 PM         #478
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you don't have to have a bigger impact to be the better rapper fool.

I mean lets be real MC Hammer had a bigger impact then Royce 5'9 is he better?

50 had a bigger impact then Scarface is he better?
Mc Hammer is way better then royce............................................. ..........

that statement you made just s**tted on alot of people
 05-16-2009, 05:41 PM         #479
benzino 4 life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
neither of them could end spencer pratts rap career
 9 years ago '07        #480
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,226 | Props total: 69828 69828
Audio:

"It's was in bad taste on my part to single him [Method Man] out. Because there was a large group of people that I was talking about. It just so happened that he best fit because he was at the top. But I coulda gone on and on and on and the world would be mad at Joe Budden. Not just a Method Man or a Wu Tang fan.

I reached out to him and tried to apologize for the bad taste--not for what I said, I stand behind what I said wholeheartedly."

"Method Man is not my peer--and in retrospect, I can see how even if I'm correct--certain things maybe just shouldn't be said. He's not my peer, but the problem is, the majority of my peers are garbage. So I have no choice but to go back to when there was real n*ggas really rapping and when lyrics were actually put on a pedastal and find someone from that era--it just so happens to be Method Man."

Part 2 coming soon

Gave u joe budden lovers something to listen to lol....here comes 39 pages
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy