[Joe Budden Vs Method Man]Joe Budden Clarifies Method Man Statements Part 1

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's better to you?
Joe Budden 56 44.44%
Method Man 70 55.56%
Voters: 126. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #361
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
Okay, first of all... REWIND BACK TO THE VIDEO

How many artists listed...HIGHER than METH himself who actually deserved such disrespect were there?

Now, how many rappers BELOW Meth but higher than JOE were listed?

The point is, he singled out ONE n*gga for the sake of an argument, felt the immediate backlash of that dumbs**t, then started "defending" himself.

Bar for Bar, I think Joe could take a LOT of rappers (Meth included), but does that mean that he's the better rapper overall? NO.

Does that mean that Method Man deserved all that sideways s**t that he said? NO

Does that mean Joe should've continued popping off at the mouth through PUBLICLY VIEWED forums/his twitter? NO

It's one thing to have a point and back it up, but when you take that point, continue to s**t on somebody (Mary/Red made his career, I'll rip his head off, etc etc) that's when you start to look like a b***h, ESPECIALLY when that s**t was unprovoked.

I mean, why the f**k are you bringing OTHER people into it?

I've lost a lot of respect for Joe. He's still one of the best rappers in the game right now, and I do think that he could take Meth on line for line, but come on dude.....
 9 years ago '04        #362
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,985 | Props total: 1296 1296
^^ i actually think dude had a good point.

f**k if its rap or sports, its principles.
its a code of respect amongst men, in general.

stay in your own lane and do you.
unless provoked.

joe budden didnt.
he stepped out of his lane, to singlehandedly call out meth, and try to s**t on him, in hopes of making himself look better.

that, my friend, is known as a "b***h move".
 05-14-2009, 05:48 PM         #363
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth B T0ld said:
OK BUT ITS NOT ABOUT THAT

joe got butthurt cuz he was seeded worse than method man on a bracket thats based on CAREERS AND YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE GAME... if it was a bracket for whos the best battle rapper i could understand if he was tight... but its not... therefore budden needs to shut his twittering a.ss up

your wrong cuz. go vibe or check joeys video out.

it was the best rapper ever. they didnt mention career or battles.
go check it out son
 9 years ago '05        #364
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 Grisly said:
^^ i actually think dude had a good point.

f**k if its rap or sports, its principles.
its a code of respect amongst men, in general.

stay in your own lane and do you.
unless provoked.

joe budden didnt.
he stepped out of his lane, to singlehandedly call out meth, and try to s**t on him, in hopes of making himself look better.

that, my friend, is known as a "b***h move".
Yeah I get what you mean...didn't think of it that way at first. I'm a huge Budden fan and I don't like the fact he called Method Man out either. I just think it's about competition and not beef, but you're right...this is what Budden does.
 9 years ago '07        #365
thehustler07 128 heat pts128
space
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 0 0
Joe Budden & Method Man Call Into Morning Show

Listen to the audio below from Power 105.1's The Ed Lover Morning Show below!

9 years ago '04        #366
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
That's Ed lover or DJ Enuff
 05-14-2009, 05:49 PM         #367
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
wtf. how you figure, dummy?
two completely different situations.

Jay was possibly singlehandedly responsible for the shelving of mouse, and the dropping of him from the label, etc, etc.
dude took money out of buddens pocket straight up, and basically wasted a bunch of joes time, because he was jealous.

there was legitimate tension and beef there.

Budden came out and said the things he said about meth for no reason whatsoever.
Meth didnt say a word or even mention anything about budden.
its not like joey jus woke up one day and said. "yo, i wanna battle meth"

he singled meth out of a list of a bunch of rappers, and said i'm better then you, you dont even write your own stuff, i'd chop your head off, etc. etc.
its just f**ked up.

HUGE difference.
thats why people is sayin joey is wrong and needa chill wit the bulls**t.
Watch who you calling dummy, you lame a.ss n*gga. I was using ONE example of what Joe Budden does. He baits people. But he didnt come at Meth talking about the n*ggas kids or moms. He was just talking about RAPPING

and yall n*ggas wanna blow it up to some kind of E-hollywood story
 9 years ago '04        #368
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
Watch who you calling dummy, you lame a.ss n*gga. I was using ONE example of what Joe Budden does. He baits people. But he didnt come at Meth talking about the n*ggas kids or moms. He was just talking about RAPPING

and yall n*ggas wanna blow it up to some kind of E-hollywood story
but the second you take the focus off of a man's actual handwritten content, and move on to the fact that he doesnt actually write his rhymes, and that if he was to be standing in front of you, right now, you would destroy him in a lyrical battle, it turns into something deeper.
REGARDLESS if a muf**ka was sayin "LYRICALLY SPEAKING" after every line.
it's still crossing a boundary into disrespect on a personal level.

it was a b***h move simple and plain.
something i dont think joey would've said if meth was in the same room.
if you support joe and the s**t he doin, then he either pays your bills or you also a b***h.

so with that said.
f**k you, and joe budden.
dummy.

Last edited by Grisly; 05-14-2009 at 05:56 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #369
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 Cee4our said:
Hip hop isn't athletic though, you don't lose skills rapping as you get older...if anything you get better with experience. Sports and hip hop don't relate what-so-ever...unless it's punchlines, know what I mean? No disrespect, I just don't think D-Wade and Jordan have anything to do with Meth and Budden
you missed my point.............its about respect, but since you want to get technical, lets say asher roth was reading thar bracket and he says "why is jay-z's old azz on their, i can run circles around him" abnd then he goes on twitter and says "if jay was standing in front of my i could lyrically r*pe him'

imo....i dont care IF asher roth could lyrically r*pe jay, asher needs to respect a n*gga like jay, and thats why i used dwayne wade and mj........

my whole point is joey lacks respect.....point blank period,
 05-14-2009, 05:56 PM         #370
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
but the second you take the focus off of a man's actual handwritten content, and move on to the fact that he doesnt actually write his rhymes, and that if he was to be standing in front of you, right now, you would destroy him in a lyrical battle.

it was a b***h move simple and plain.
something i dont think joey would've said if meth was in the same room.
if you support joe and the s**t he doin, then he either pays your bills or you also a b***h.

so with that said.
f**k you, and joe budden.
dummy.
you can say "f**k Joe Budden" all you want you cornball.

Look at you catching feelings over dumb s**t. Everything Joe Budden said to Meth has to do with RHYMING get that through your thick skull before you throw insignificant insults over the net to someone you dont know. You have Joe Budden in your avy, did he not respond to your fan letter or something. How old are you?

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 05-14-2009 at 05:58 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #371
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
you can say "f**k Joe Budden" all you want you cornball.

Look at you catching feelings over dumb s**t. Everything Joe Budden said to Meth has to do with RHYMING get that through your thick skull before you throw insignificant insults over the net to someone you dont know. How old are you?
i'm actually a joe budden fan and think he has the potential to be one of the best rappers in the game right now.
but doing s**t like this is not gonna help him or his career at all.
it's stupid, childish and unprofessional.

and im 18, really not trying to insult anyone.
i think you're a great person, and you're cool people.
i just think you're a clown, lyrically speaking, of course.
nothing personal. i just think lyrically, you suck.
 9 years ago '08        #372
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 303 303
i'm a fan of both but Joe saying, Meth ain't s**t, Meth's career is wack, has no quotables, if Pappose said Meth's lines n*ggas would be saying they're wack and Redman Wu Tang Clan, MJB made Method Man, is blatant disrespect towards Method Man, saying "with all due respect" and "love method man to death" DOES NOT cancel disrespectful s**t out
 05-14-2009, 06:03 PM         #373
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
i'm actually a joe budden fan and think he has the potential to be one of the best rappers in the game right now.
but doing s**t like this is not gonna help him or his career at all.
it's stupid, childish and unprofessional.

and im 18, really not trying to insult anyone.
i think you're a great person, and you're cool people.
i just think you're a clown, lyrically speaking, of course.
nothing personal. i just think lyrically, you suck
n*gga are you high?

And I'm not defending Joey AT ALL. I'm, saying since when have ANY of these rapper been respectful. And y'all are acting like this is new behavior for Joe. We all know he is arrogant, pig-headed, and confident as f**k in his craft. Why are y'all acting surprised.

At the same time a n*gga should be ready to show and prove at all times. I forget who said it but the n*gga said "a real MC should at least have five 16s ready to spit"

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 05-14-2009 at 06:05 PM..
 05-14-2009, 06:04 PM         #374
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe needs to relax with all that bulls**t and just put music out. Coming @ Meth out of left field looks real suspect. Diss one of these corny n*ggas instead of trying to bait a legend like Meth.
 9 years ago '08        #375
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
What are yall tripping about?

You already know this is what Budden does. Y'all aint see nothing wrong with it when he was doing it to Jay, in fact most of yall wanted Jay to respond.

These n*ggas are RAPPERS. They get paid to RAP. If a n*gga says to you "I can outspit you". You don't respond with "Imma f**k you up".

We all know Meth is legendary but hes still human. and stop believing the hype and tough guy s**t. The n*gga has acted in movies, hes not trying to f**k nobody up over some petty s**t
i cosign this,

but i'm just wondering why choose Method Man out of all the rappers out there???

he is not a battle rapper, he is past his prime, he barely puts music out as it is (yes i know he has an album coming out next week with Redman after what, 4 years since his last solo??)...there's plenty of BETTER Battle rapping competition out there than Method Man.
 05-14-2009, 06:07 PM         #376
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loyalist said:
i cosign this,

but i'm just wondering why choose Method Man out of all the rappers out there???

he is not a battle rapper, he is past his prime, he barely puts music out as it is (yes i know he has an album coming out next week with Redman after what, 4 years since his last solo??)...there's plenty of BETTER Battle rapping competition out there than Method Man.
Yeah I do agree. coming at Meth is REAL random. I don't understand that s**t at all. All I know is, Joe likes to bait n*ggas
 9 years ago '04        #377
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
n*gga are you high?

And I'm not defending Joey AT ALL. I', saying since when have ANY of these rapper been respectful. And y'all are acting like this is new behavior for Joe. We all know he is arrogant, pig-headed, and confident as f**k in his craft. Why are y'all acting surprised.

At the same time a n*gga should be ready to show and prove at all times. I forget who said it but the n*gga said "a real MC should at least have five 16s ready to spit"
lol naw, i wish i was. im actually at work sober as s**t and gettin paid to be on here so im jus talkin s**t.

and i feel you as far as the competition goes and s**t, a MC definitely should be ready to show and prove.
im not tryna say Meth shouldnt go at him, cus i support this battle happening 100%

i'd just be lying if i said i supported joey stepping outta lane and singling meth out.

if meth chooses not to further respond, thats his call. and he'd be right if he didnt, or right if he chose to respond. that's on him.

im jus sayin out of all them wack a.ss rappers on that wack a.ss list, Joe could've singled meth out and handled it much more respectfully, without sayin "Mary J made his career, name me 5 quotables from meth, etc, etc" before Meth even got to say one word about the entire situation.

thats all im sayin.

all in all, i ont care if these two muf**kas started fistf!ghtin in a ppv match for the title of greatest rapper of all time, im jus sayin joe is a f**kface for tryna go at Meth, and if his career gets ended because of it. thats his fault.

my whole point of argument is i would MUCH MUCH MUCH rather hear a Slaughterhouse or Budden track ft. Method Man then i would prefer to hear Budden vs. Method man

thats just real s**t, bein a fan of hip hop.
 9 years ago '08        #378
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
Yeah I do agree. coming at Meth is REAL random. I don't understand that s**t at all. All I know is, Joe likes to bait n*ggas
maybe there was some behind the scenes s**t between the 2 n*ggas that we don't know about, but if Joe is really looking too prove his point now, to Meth after saying all that disrespectful s**t towards him, I highly doubt Meth will give Joey any light, why give some1 who is being blatantly disrespectful towards you something they want?
 05-14-2009, 06:08 PM         #379
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Meth said Budden was overrated a long time ago I think. That may be why this is going on.
 9 years ago '08        #380
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
 TRiL said:
Meth said Budden was overrated a long time ago I think. That may be why this is going on.
that was around Pump It Up time, i really think Joe is past that....

Drake said you "mimicking Joe's career" in one of his songs, look at them now....

Royce said "my girl said she wants too listen to Joe Budden/f**k a party...." and look at them now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy