[Joe Budden Vs Method Man]Joe Budden Clarifies Method Man Statements Part 1

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's better to you?
Joe Budden 56 44.44%
Method Man 70 55.56%
Voters: 126. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #341
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 youngvito18 said:
you know what...........anyone who dosent think budden wasnt being disrespectful is either a stan or a confused n*gga

joey ALWAYS does this.......diss a n*gga........and then say it aint a diss, coward s**t
Both are in the wrong.

Budden was feeling himself and he came off about it wrong. If Budden and Meth were face to face, Budden would win. If you wanna compare bodies of work, Meth wins.

You can't have love for someone and have something negative to say about it? How corny is that? I got mad love for DMX as an artist but I think he's a f**king idiot. Meth is corny for addressing Budden the way he did, as if he's a no one and like he got better s**t to do.

Method Man is dope but way too sensitive.
 9 years ago '06        #342
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 ruff said:
Both are in the wrong.

Budden was feeling himself and he came off about it wrong. If Budden and Meth were face to face, Budden would win. If you wanna compare bodies of work, Meth wins.

You can't have love for someone and have something negative to say about it? How corny is that? I got mad love for DMX as an artist but I think he's a f**king idiot. Meth is corny for addressing Budden the way he did, as if he's a no one and like he got better s**t to do.

The rap game is all messed up, image and street cred rule too much of the scene nowadays. just like dude said, when cats back in the day had an issue...they'd battle...and shake hands afterwards...and it was all good.

Dude above me said it the best, If we both play basketball, and i think im better than you, theres only one way to settle this. We gotta play one on one. If i take an L then i concede that you better than me, and i move on. Dont mean that i hate you afterwards, or even before for that matter i can fully respect you but still think im better at a certain skill than you...Rappers are way too sensitive these days.

The only reason a battle w/ joe budden would hurt Meth is becuase he already built his case for being a gangster dude, his rep is working against him. If this was a battle between Lupe Fiasco and Common, no matter who the winner was, great hip-hop would be the result and one guy would come away a winner and one a loser...but they'd both move on to great careers afterward. The problem is when you claim to be anything other than a human-being you get embarrased when your proven to be just that....a normal dude...image is stupidity...

Real talk right here...

Last edited by champ; 05-14-2009 at 04:29 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #343
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 ruff said:
Both are in the wrong.

Meth man is hardly "too sensitive". Budden is a f**king p***y. I like the dude but hes another f**king carbon copy of 50 Cent except 50 has the sales to actually back up the s**t talking. Budden is just like this dude game name dropping and then apologizing and backtracking like a b***h when he gets addressed. If hes such a sick battle rapper then why wont he see Meth face to face thats what battle rapping is about not f**king name dropping and crying over twitter like a b***h. Lol at Meth sensitive but Budden got mad cause Meth was ahead of him on a list of The Greatest Rappers career wise.
 9 years ago '05        #344
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 SmooveDude said:
they get paid to rap

if we both got paid to play basketball and and you said u would k!ll me, i cant come back with somethin that has nuttin to do with basketball like "you dont wanna race me tho"
so dwayne wade got the right to go on espn and say that he can k!ll mj in b-ball and that back then mj was someone but right now mj aint s**t????? it dosent matter if its a diss, disresct is disrespect and as a man you shouldnt take disrespect from no one especially a nobody
 05-14-2009, 04:36 PM         #345
benzino 4 life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they both suck a.ss
 9 years ago '07        #346
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
what if...just what if joe murks tical on wax?...then what will yal be sayin? joe budden still b***h made?....gtfoh....
 05-14-2009, 04:47 PM         #347
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benzino 4 life said:
they both suck a.ss
this comin from the benzino fan boy!!

Last edited by Godfath3r; 05-14-2009 at 04:48 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #348
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 youngvito18 said:
so dwayne wade got the right to go on espn and say that he can k!ll mj in b-ball and that back then mj was someone but right now mj aint s**t????? it dosent matter if its a diss, disresct is disrespect and as a man you shouldnt take disrespect from no one especially a nobody

And if Meth was retired i could possibly see your perspective, but meth is still relevant.

But for the sake of argument, if jordan was still playing at a relatively high level, D-wade could definately come out and say that yea i think i can beat MJ. The problem is that maybe MJ is overly sensitive about it, and he might come out and say ""F" D-wade, that n*gga aint nuthin, look at all i've done for the game of basketball compared to this scrub!"

Thats where the problem is, its not odd to respect and love somebody but still want to challenge them. Its all about how the other person responds tho. Now because one guy puts his image above all alse, we dive into stupidity...
 9 years ago '04        #349
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
 Da Gooneyz said:
Nah I think you dont see how serious it is. Joe Budden is a prick for what hes doing. The dude said he dont care who's spot he has to take to make it up top. Thats very wrong and is not the same as simply saying im better than so and so. If you better than whoever, go and see him and battle him, thats where the dap lies, not with these fickle fans. Dont make some huge announcement on the internet and throw dirt in the man face. Seriously what part of the game is that? When Jay thought he was better then GZA, where did he go? Ralph Mcdaniels? No. He went to see the GZA. If it is about "lyrics" then make it about lyrics and GO HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS WITH THAT DUDE! All this other s**t Joe doing is disrespectful as hell.

Theres a very good Lord Finesse interview from waaaay back that would answer all this s**t. Theres ways to go about rhymin-off, but joe budden has got the s**t mad twisted. You dont attempt to throw a n*ggas career under the bus like he's doing on twitter.

Dude got an album coming out and he come out with that s**t about Meth dont write his own rhymes. That was some foul s**t to throw out there, very foul. And all this s**t was being said way before mef responded.
double co sign.

budden took it way past rap.
so f**k all that "STRICTLY LYRICAL!" s**t.

budden tryna s**t on meth, and meth aint havin it.
its gon be what its gon be.
 9 years ago '04        #350
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
i think the s**t was called "best rapper ever" or "best rapper of all time" something along those lines

u cant go by careers. u cant go by sales...this isnt even strictly "battling"

if u get 2 guys on a track, & they aint battlin, u still say ________ k!lled _________ on that track

thats what joey is sayin he would do...& i believe it. ya'll r goin in on joey sayin he a battle rapper & thats it, when its not true. sure he does battle, but he also does tracks that he point blank GOES IN on

for true hip hop heads & REAL RAP FANS that been around since the 90's at the latest...the game is a sport & yall know that, i can understand the new cats in here that became a rap fan when eminem made "hi my name is" not knowing what the game is about. s**t got misconstrued over the years

meth got his boys in his ear & u can tell, they hypin him up & all this, over what?? cuz he said hes a better RAPPER??? & he said "right now"?? if he disagrees he should be willing to say "i'll prove it too" just like joey said

in the interview u heard meth say "we can go in the booth do a song together, i dont do all that battlin s**t"....then he switched it up like he wanna see him face to face on some so he can f**k him up type s**t...thats cuz he realized people were listening & people were probably hypin it up like "nnnnaaahhhh meth, f**k him, u should punch him in his mouth for that s**t"

its all egos these days...im disappointed that a great like meth let this s**t get to his head the way it did.

if there was a way u can put em both in front of us spittin...in costume & voice changers so we didnt know who was who. acapella, & they both spit a verse...joey would have the sicker verse & thats point blank who the better rapper is (of course they can spit a few verses, cuz u cant go by one verse) but the point is they dont even gotta be battlin if the 2 of em were having a cypher, yea call it that. if they was in a cypher joe would have the better verses. if u dont believe that, then u r really just riding wit meth just because of his past & his status.
 9 years ago '04        #351
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Grisly said:
double co sign.

budden took it way past rap.
so f**k all that "STRICTLY LYRICAL!" s**t.

budden tryna s**t on meth, and meth aint havin it.
its gon be what its gon be.
how did he take it way past rap???

i dont go on no twitters or none of that...i just seen the video & i heard joe & meth on the radio link provided...what did i miss??
 05-14-2009, 05:07 PM         #352
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are making this way too big. It's simply a challenge on Joe's part. I wish he would just stop talking and just send the first diss track out though...
 05-14-2009, 05:14 PM         #353
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
budden isn't that tight man LOL....i listen to this guy on the slaughterhouse cuts and he ALWAYS comes in last........except for that track "Move On"

them nigggas over there on joebuddenTV is d**kriding this dude HARD>.....in there thread they are ALLL s**tting on Method Man like he was soulja boy or something.

joe budden has some young a.ss fans foreal...

and then joe talks about Mary J and Redman made Meth's whole career......just s**tting on that mans body of work
 9 years ago '05        #354
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 uzi m.c. said:
well budden shouldnt say "he gon chop mefs head off" cuz he aint choppin nothin thats #1

#2 the list is about the best rapper overall and not about the best lyricist so wtf

budden talkin how todays rappers are all about everything else but the lyrics, flow and other essentials but you cant put method man in that group, he been doin his s**t forever he aint no one-hit wonder bubble-gum rapper.... budden just pissed cuz meth more popular than him
Sorry but you're exactly what Budden is talking about...being a good RAPPER IS BEING A GOOD LYRICIST. It's not about how much you sell, how many tracks you got Akon on the hook and a Lil Wayne feature on your album...it's about lyrics. Lupe and Ortiz aren't on the list which is INSANE. Vibe is not a credible source to decide who is the best rapper ever. Everyone agree on that. I like Budden and Meth, I think LYRICALLY RIGHT NOW, Budden is better...but Meth has a catalog that can't really be matched by many. If anything I'm disappointed Budden named Meth out of the trash on the list, but like he said...it's competition so what is there to be mad at. If anything I hope tracks are made either against each other or together to see what the result is. Don't get butthurt over hip hop competition, it's a beautiful thing. Look what happened with Royce and Budden. Thats all...
 05-14-2009, 05:36 PM         #355
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What are yall tripping about?

You already know this is what Budden does. Y'all aint see nothing wrong with it when he was doing it to Jay, in fact most of yall wanted Jay to respond.

These n*ggas are RAPPERS. They get paid to RAP. If a n*gga says to you "I can outspit you". You don't respond with "Imma f**k you up".

We all know Meth is legendary but hes still human. and stop believing the hype and tough guy s**t. The n*gga has acted in movies, hes not trying to f**k nobody up over some petty s**t
 9 years ago '04        #356
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 casper said:
how did he take it way past rap???

i dont go on no twitters or none of that...i just seen the video & i heard joe & meth on the radio link provided...what did i miss??
nah i was cosignin with your post about how joey comin out and singling method man out before his cd about to drop and s**t, tryna s**t on meth which may possibly f**k up his record sales.

that s**ts deeper then rap.

its not like "oh hey, me and meth are good buddies, no ones heard from him in years, i think id beat him in a friendly battle"

joe came out completely unprovoked by method man, and startin throwin out crazy s**t about Meth, without meth even sayin a single word to defend himself

thats just some grimey s**t point blank
if i was meth, id wanna f**k budden up too.
f**k rap, dude talkin grimey about meth not writin his own s**t, and that he would chop his head off if they was to go bar for bar.
just straight up disrespectin dude craft.

and i even talked to joey personally on twitter about the s**t, sayin you needa stop wit all the pointless talk cus its gonna lead to beef, ya'll two would make way more of an impact if ya'll were to do a collaboration joint
 05-14-2009, 05:41 PM         #357
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
but he cant k!ll MJ right now, jordan prolly could average 15 if he played....people aint as fundementally sound as MJ and their basketball IQ aint up there either

im not saying joey didnt disrespect him at all.....im just sayin meth should attempt to destroy joey even if he has to get all of the clan to help, just embarrass him. i mean like all out embarrassment then joey will learn.......but do it music wise

but as far as f!ghtin because somebody talkin when their proven to back down, just let him speak cause they aint built like that

and joeys one of my favorite rappers

Last edited by SmooveDude; 05-14-2009 at 05:42 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #358
Vos 2 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
 Tommy_Bunz said:
budden isn't that tight man LOL....i listen to this guy on the slaughterhouse cuts and he ALWAYS comes in last........except for that track "Move On"
Don't judge Budden based on the Slaughterhouse tracks...listen to Mood Muzik 1, 2, and 3...

And I love Method Man, huge fan...but let's be realistic, as far as lyrics...wordplay, punchlines and concepts, Joey's got the upperhand...
 9 years ago '04        #359
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
What are yall tripping about?

You already know this is what Budden does. Y'all aint see nothing wrong with it when he was doing it to Jay, in fact most of yall wanted Jay to respond.

These n*ggas are RAPPERS. They get paid to RAP. If a n*gga says to you "I can outspit you". You don't respond with "Imma f**k you up".

We all know Meth is legendary but hes still human. and stop believing the hype and tough guy s**t. The n*gga has acted in movies, hes not trying to f**k nobody up over some petty s**t
wtf. how you figure, dummy?
two completely different situations.

Jay was possibly singlehandedly responsible for the shelving of mouse, and the dropping of him from the label, etc, etc.
dude took money out of buddens pocket straight up, and basically wasted a bunch of joes time, because he was jealous.

there was legitimate tension and beef there.

Budden came out and said the things he said about meth for no reason whatsoever.
Meth didnt say a word or even mention anything about budden.
its not like joey jus woke up one day and said. "yo, i wanna battle meth"

he singled meth out of a list of a bunch of rappers, and said i'm better then you, you dont even write your own stuff, i'd chop your head off, etc. etc.
its just f**ked up.

HUGE difference.
thats why people is sayin joey is wrong and needa chill wit the bulls**t.
 9 years ago '05        #360
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 youngvito18 said:
Hip hop isn't athletic though, you don't lose skills rapping as you get older...if anything you get better with experience. Sports and hip hop don't relate what-so-ever...unless it's punchlines, know what I mean? No disrespect, I just don't think D-Wade and Jordan have anything to do with Meth and Budden
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago