[Joe Budden Vs Method Man]Joe Budden Clarifies Method Man Statements Part 1

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's better to you?
Joe Budden 56 44.44%
Method Man 70 55.56%
Voters: 126. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-14-2009, 02:39 PM         #321
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tical>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>buddens life :cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '04        #322
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Young Professa said:
maybe i'm the only one that understand lyrical content. because this was never about the career method man has. this isn't about his contributions to the game. this was strictly a matter of who can out-rhyme-who in a one-on-one. and if ya'll honestly believe that meth can out-rap budden is straight up blasphemy. seriously
exactly

meth is my dude. been my dude since as far back as i can remember...but on some real s**t. strictly based on lyrics joe got him RIGHT NOW

im a lil upset at how meth takin it to be honest, cuz he comes from a time when everybody stood their ground & just spit. like "if u challenge me, lets go"...meth makin these threats like he wanna f**k joe up right now. i dont get it

i understand meth never badmouthed anybody & kinda did him his whole career. but when somebody says somethin like "im better then _____" if u disagree & wanna defend urself, prove it. point blank. spit ya verse

it seems kinda like the dude u went to school wit back in the day who never had jokes, so when people make fun of him he just wanna f!ght....ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS

he says joe is a nobody...ok, so then leave it at that, brush it off. dont flip it into "he's tryin to take food off my plate" how is a "nobody" gonna accomplish that??

meth has had a better career than redman, however strictly lyrics, redman got him. so would he wanna f!ght me or redman over that comment??

like i said, im shocked that meth is takin this in this way...hes actin like these young dudes that dont know the game

1) i'm too big for u
2) i dont got time for that battle s**t
3) i'll f**k u up

meth completely murders joe based on careers...but lyrics ALONE joe got him...this is the part people r misunderstanding. this is about LYRICS ALONE
 9 years ago '07        #323
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1119 1119
Some of yall n*ggas dumb as f**k... n*ggas tryna turn s**t into something it wasnt even meant to be... Joey wasn even attacking Method Man personally all he was sayin is that NOW he thinks he is the better rapper... n*gga aint doin nothing but having confidence in himself thats it.. yall n*ggas tryna turn this into some extreme beef UFC f!ghtclub type s**t... n*ggas is RAPPERS SO RAP keep it on the rap s**t or shut the f**k up and admit u cant spit...
 9 years ago '04        #324
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Some of yall n*ggas dumb as f**k... n*ggas tryna turn s**t into something it wasnt even meant to be... Joey wasn even attacking Method Man personally all he was sayin is that NOW he thinks he is the better rapper... n*gga aint doin nothing but having confidence in himself thats it.. yall n*ggas tryna turn this into some extreme beef UFC f!ghtclub type s**t... n*ggas is RAPPERS SO RAP keep it on the rap s**t or shut the f**k up and admit u cant spit...
whoa whoa whoa...im wit u on everything except the "admit u cant spit" meth can spit believe that
 05-14-2009, 03:01 PM         #325
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
LMFAO.....this n*gga never wants to get physical

[pic - click to view]

they get paid to rap

if we both got paid to play basketball and and you said u would k!ll me, i cant come back with somethin that has nuttin to do with basketball like "you dont wanna race me tho"
 05-14-2009, 03:03 PM         #326
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Fab Co Sign Make It Look Badd....Fabo In The Booth Making b***h Songs. If Meth Jump In The Booth and Hit Up Budden With Some Shots Then Took A Shot At Fab...Fab Aint Going Do Shyt. He Clearly Stated...HE DONT LIKE BEEF Cause n*ggas Know Fab Is p***y

Meth Still Got It....Just Cause You Internet Stans Sit Here & Dont Hear Meth All On The Internet Like Some Of These Rappers,Dont Mean Meth Aint Got It. Meth Stay Connected With The Streets and If This Shyt Goes Down. Meth Finna Get In That a.ss...Liquid Swords II On that a.ss.
Ur sayin Fab dont like beef but who does Meth beef with?? Method Man in the booth makes wack s**t. Hes made alot of commercial wack s**t. His album before day after was worse than anythin Fab and Joey could make.
 05-14-2009, 03:09 PM         #327
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerbalAssassin said:
I had respect for Budden during his Mood Muzik phase but ever since he got dusted by Saigon and dropped that weed plate/waste of bandwidth known as "Padded Room," I just see a dude that just cries too damn much. For all the time Budden spends on the internet, n*gga needs to go into the IT business cause ain't nobody outside of the internet checkin' for him.

Oh yeah: Method Man > Budden.

Budden k!lled Saigon

But Meth is another story...
 9 years ago '04        #328
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
 Twista740 said:
u look like young joc.
Haaaaaa! You mean the "its goin doooown" cat?

Stay on topic, guy.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #329
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 casper said:
exactly

meth is my dude. been my dude since as far back as i can remember...but on some real s**t. strictly based on lyrics joe got him RIGHT NOW
OK BUT ITS NOT ABOUT THAT

joe got butthurt cuz he was seeded worse than method man on a bracket thats based on CAREERS AND YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE GAME... if it was a bracket for whos the best battle rapper i could understand if he was tight... but its not... therefore budden needs to shut his twittering a.ss up
 9 years ago '04        #330
ZolTan 1 heat pts
space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
He got madd where got seeded.. I remember the will smith thing.. He should just move on from it.. He's acting retarded... even on his twitter he continues... he should just move on.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by ZolTan; 05-14-2009 at 03:23 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #331
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
hmmmm interesting...i wonder what buddens response will be after that interview
 9 years ago '07        #332
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
well budden shouldnt say "he gon chop mefs head off" cuz he aint choppin nothin thats #1

#2 the list is about the best rapper overall and not about the best lyricist so wtf

budden talkin how todays rappers are all about everything else but the lyrics, flow and other essentials but you cant put method man in that group, he been doin his s**t forever he aint no one-hit wonder bubble-gum rapper.... budden just pissed cuz meth more popular than him
 05-14-2009, 03:32 PM         #333
503town_7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
budden is buggn that meth sold more s**t and more street cred than him.
 9 years ago '07        #334
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Alot of muf**kas have a hard time comprehending s**t on this site. The vibe bracket was for BEST RAPPERS EVER. Honestly Joe hasn't done enough yet to even be mentioned in the same breath as some of the people on that list. He made this s**t personal. He's still mad that Meth called him overrated back in '03 and this was his way to clap back @ him.

He's still not over the fact that a n*gga he came up trying to mimmick(from his own mouth) said that he's not all that. It took him 6 years to muster up enough courage and respond back. And then this n*gga throws ODB's name out there. Let that n*gga rest in peace. If you claim you have love for and respect a certain individual then you don't carry on the way he did about Meth.

Last edited by Bruce Leeroy; 05-14-2009 at 03:35 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #335
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 casper said:

im a lil upset at how meth takin it to be honest, cuz he comes from a time when everybody stood their ground & just spit. like "if u challenge me, lets go"...meth makin these threats like he wanna f**k joe up right now. i dont get it

i understand meth never badmouthed anybody & kinda did him his whole career. but when somebody says somethin like "im better then _____" if u disagree & wanna defend urself, prove it. point blank. spit ya verse

it seems kinda like the dude u went to school wit back in the day who never had jokes, so when people make fun of him he just wanna f!ght....ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS

he says joe is a nobody...ok, so then leave it at that, brush it off. dont flip it into "he's tryin to take food off my plate" how is a "nobody" gonna accomplish that??

meth has had a better career than redman, however strictly lyrics, redman got him. so would he wanna f!ght me or redman over that comment??

like i said, im shocked that meth is takin this in this way...hes actin like these young dudes that dont know the game

1) i'm too big for u
2) i dont got time for that battle s**t
3) i'll f**k u up

meth completely murders joe based on careers...but lyrics ALONE joe got him...this is the part people r misunderstanding. this is about LYRICS ALONE
Nah I think you dont see how serious it is. Joe Budden is a prick for what hes doing. The dude said he dont care who's spot he has to take to make it up top. Thats very wrong and is not the same as simply saying im better than so and so. If you better than whoever, go and see him and battle him, thats where the dap lies, not with these fickle fans. Dont make some huge announcement on the internet and throw dirt in the man face. Seriously what part of the game is that? When Jay thought he was better then GZA, where did he go? Ralph Mcdaniels? No. He went to see the GZA. If it is about "lyrics" then make it about lyrics and GO HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS WITH THAT DUDE! All this other s**t Joe doing is disrespectful as hell.

Theres a very good Lord Finesse interview from waaaay back that would answer all this s**t. Theres ways to go about rhymin-off, but joe budden has got the s**t mad twisted. You dont attempt to throw a n*ggas career under the bus like he's doing on twitter.

Dude got an album coming out and he come out with that s**t about Meth dont write his own rhymes. That was some foul s**t to throw out there, very foul. And all this s**t was being said way before mef responded.
 9 years ago '07        #336
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
^^^^^^^^^^^^

co-sign all that
 9 years ago '05        #337
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4901 4901
Budden is all internet hype. That album was wack save for that P diss track. Other than that....

Blackout 2 will s**t all over this. This n*gga not in Meths league.
 9 years ago '04        #338
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
lmao, Meth is maaaaaaad.
 05-14-2009, 03:54 PM         #339
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
maybe i'm the only one that understand lyrical content. because this was never about the career method man has. this isn't about his contributions to the game. this was strictly a matter of who can out-rhyme-who in a one-on-one. and if ya'll honestly believe that meth can out-rap budden is straight up blasphemy. seriously
what the f**k , i don't think you do know lyrical content

this is method man. this isnt a discussion. mef would lyrically rip budden a new hole
 9 years ago '05        #340
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
you know what...........anyone who dosent think budden wasnt being disrespectful is either a stan or a confused n*gga

joey ALWAYS does this.......diss a n*gga........and then say it aint a diss, coward s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy