most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
they always say this when an album leaks early.. this is the real s**t.. deal with it..
 9 years ago '04        #62
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1578 1578
 Krypt said:
same s**t was said about the farts and burping in Encore... n*ggas didnt believe it was real until it hit the shelves

close thread please
 9 years ago '05        #63
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
The argument that the article was made to boost sales doesn't hold for me. People would know before hand whether it was really different or not.

The only thing that doesn't sit with me is the fact that if he did make two separate albums, why put one on the shelf and wait six months? That just doesn't seem like a smart thing to do.

Also, they're not saying this is a "FAKE" album. They're saying this would be the first disc of Relapse. That's a huge difference between the Encore and Kingdom Come talks. Those were talks about it being a fake leak to throw the downloaders off.

Either way, it was a great album. If there is more to it, then even better.
 05-10-2009, 08:48 PM         #64
nxn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
The argument that the article was made to boost sales doesn't hold for me. People would know before hand whether it was really different or not.

The only thing that doesn't sit with me is the fact that if he did make two separate albums, why put one on the shelf and wait six months? That just doesn't seem like a smart thing to do.

Also, they're not saying this is a "FAKE" album. They're saying this would be the first disc of Relapse. That's a huge difference between the Encore and Kingdom Come talks. Those were talks about it being a fake leak to throw the downloaders off.

Either way, it was a great album. If there is more to it, then even better.
How isn't it a smart thing to do? If he relased a double album at twice the cost it wouldn't sell as well as this cheaper one. Then in a few months everyone is going to want to get the second one anyway. Honestly, who wants to spend over 25 dollars on a cd that you can just download?
 9 years ago '05        #65
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,204 | Props total: 11808 11808
 JTwizzy said:
@ you saying RELAPSE sucks.

go listen to DEEPER THAN RAP.

seriously tho, everyone wanted SHADY back, and they got him. album is sick.
Deeper Than Rap sucks too.
 9 years ago '05        #66
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 442 442
 webbstar842 said:
Just b/c I have a little hype in me that I could get a double dose {remember this bold} doesn't PROVE i'm in "reachin....and the album is not what I wanted it to be." Don't flame man. If you don't like it, just say so. No need to lump me like that. This discussion isn't black/white like that. No yin/yang bs. I, again, think this is Eminem's dopest album....PERIOD....my opinion..

But a few things UNLIKE those of past leaks of other artists that SHOULD make you think:[LIST]
1. Interview in March snip
“A lot of people were expecting Relapse to drop last year,” said Eminem. “I was one of them. Then Dre and I went back in the studio in September for a few days, and that turned into six months. We were on such a roll; we wound up with a ton of new music produced by Dre. Putting out Relapse 2 will let everyone get all of the best stuff.”

2. April 21st Twitter message
I'm with Angela Lee on Shade 45 this morning. Listen carefully

3. Interview main points
"Why does Aftermath seem to do so well on keeping records from leaking?"
We are extremely careful with our s**tz
I am THE ONLY one with a copy of the cd and DRE has it in his computer
Paul doesn't even get a copy until it is ready to come out"

4. Paul on relapse mentioned he just got the copy of the album and he can't handle the craziness of it

5. The obvious second to last track where Em lays
"Just lay the s**t down on my desk and get the f**k out
Woah, whoa, Jesus Christ, man, alright alright here.
[Sound of two cds hit the table]
What's this s**t? Two cds?
That's what I've been trying to tell you man, it's two albums..
Just get out!
Alright, alright..
Get the f**k out
Alright...See ya later"

6. Eminem led us through the creation of the storyline for 3 AM through twitter and weird links, etc. making it the basis of the album it seemed. But, now Slim Shade has done his dirty deeds....and according to the next point.....he tells us where he is going

7. Eminem - Twitter - May 7th
"They will never find me...."

Tie that in with the fact "Underground" is def "old-school" rapping Eminem and the chorus of that song?
Here comes the rain
And thunder now
Nowhere to run
To run to now
I’ll disappear
They’ll wonder how
Looking for me
I’m underground

8. And consipiracy theory #8 (my favorite for sure).....

Check out the prescription info......ZOOM IN
REFILLS : MAY 19th

That's it for me....It was enjoyable to do....It's, of course, probably all BS....but, BLUCK........that would be some dope as s**t....
Give us the first part of the album as our "first prescription" and REFILL us on the 19th.....

Yeah.....I'm bonkers to think like that.....I just feel like Em's marketing strategy is so different than anyone has ever done thus far:
Cinemax for 3 AM
Websites for background info
Etc...
READ THIS POST PEOPLE BEFORE COMMENTING ON INITIAL POST BY THREADSTARTER!!

You gotta admit that would be some crazy s**t if it was true right?
 9 years ago '05        #67
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
pretty sure your gunna get one cd...and the other one will come out in about october and november...he wants to make you phene for another album....and i think relapse is pretty nice, so i can just imagine the 2nd disc
 05-10-2009, 10:45 PM         #68
webbstar842  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
READ THIS POST PEOPLE BEFORE COMMENTING ON INITIAL POST BY THREADSTARTER!!

You gotta admit that would be some crazy s**t if it was true right?
Yo, you finally made me feel like there are real people and not just robots posting on this thread....
Thank you for keepin it real and pointing out to some of these fools I'm the last one to say that relapse is mediocre...I think it's the m'uh fuhin crack LP and I can't stop hittin the pipe....I said from the beginning I don't agree with that article, but that it only sparked me to listen to that 2nd to last track which led me down Alice's rabbit hole...and then I stated I thought MY conspiracy was prolly BS too...
But, if you open your cerebral hemisphere for a sec and think about it for a bit...ain't nobody done pre-album shiz like Em has done for this one...
 9 years ago '06        #69
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 mattdogg444 said:
pretty sure your gunna get one cd...and the other one will come out in about october and november...he wants to make you phene for another album....and i think relapse is pretty nice, so i can just imagine the 2nd disc

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get Relapse 2 till next year or something. As much as I'd like to get 2 Eminem albums in 1 year, I just have a feeling that will not happen.
 05-10-2009, 11:07 PM         #70
webbstar842  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:
I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get Relapse 2 till next year or something. As much as I'd like to get 2 Eminem albums in 1 year, I just have a feeling that will not happen.
You're prolly 99% right.....But, damn....Knowing you have another album done in the shelf and have the patience to sit on it (on top of 6 months where that s**t could get leaked....)....
It is what it is....To each his own. When in rome...Take it wit a grain a salt
 9 years ago '09        #71
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
Stupid read but it would be crazy if em pulled something off like this witch i can see him doing something like this
 05-11-2009, 12:11 AM         #72
mcharp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krypt said:
same s**t was said about the farts and burping in Encore... n*ggas didnt believe it was real until it hit the shelves
n*gga was literally s**ttin' on the damn album!:iough:
 05-11-2009, 12:13 AM         #73
mcharp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 webbstar842 said:
You're prolly 99% right.....But, damn....Knowing you have another album done in the shelf and have the patience to sit on it (on top of 6 months where that s**t could get leaked....)....
It is what it is....To each his own. When in rome...Take it wit a grain a salt
you must be high as me
 9 years ago '04        #74
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
This is the album. And it is almost a classic. Sorry, but this is stupid a.ss theory.
 05-11-2009, 05:31 AM         #75
mcharp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah especially since this album is perfect
 9 years ago '05        #76
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Thisis50.com aledges Tupac makes his return on the "REAL" retail version..:wow::wow::wow::scared2: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

9 years ago '05        #77
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1232 1232
it is still weird how he says two cds.. and there is no song dedicated to Proof or with d12 which you would expect maybe.. 50 did say him snd em have two albums this year
 05-11-2009, 02:34 PM         #78
webbstar842  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
some people will never learn. this is the final album people. the reason he says 2 albums is because there will be a relapse 2 late rthis year which is continuation of relapse 1. eminem has said this in several interviews. i dont understand why people always think albums that leak are decoys. maybe he didnt do a proof tribute yet cause he wasnt ready to. if you've never lost a best friend you might not understand how hard the s**t might be and maybe it would have been too hard for him to write and spit something for proof. everyone relax
jesus...dude...you need to put "your username" in your mouth before speakin. No one but the original article thinks the leak is a decoy...the ones talkin on here are saying there could be possibly a ONE PERCENT chance the album that has leaked IS REAL and part of a double cd. As in, I F'N LOVE what leaked and there is NOTHING I would change about it. Getting an additional cd with 20 some tracks with this one is what I'm suggestin (and, I still admitted throughout this ish it is far-fetched)
It's like beatin a dead horse ridden by illiterate posters or talkin to a OCD shopper that has impulsive buying problems....READ THE COMMENTS FIRST BEFORE THINKING AND WRITING.
f''n robots make my brain hurt...
 05-11-2009, 03:22 PM         #79
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 webbstar842 said:
jesus...dude...you need to put "your username" in your mouth before speakin. No one but the original article thinks the leak is a decoy...the ones talkin on here are saying there could be possibly a ONE PERCENT chance the album that has leaked IS REAL and part of a double cd. As in, I F'N LOVE what leaked and there is NOTHING I would change about it. Getting an additional cd with 20 some tracks with this one is what I'm suggestin (and, I still admitted throughout this ish it is far-fetched)
It's like beatin a dead horse ridden by illiterate posters or talkin to a OCD shopper that has impulsive buying problems....READ THE COMMENTS FIRST BEFORE THINKING AND WRITING.
f''n robots make my brain hurt...
then why the f**k did you post this s**t if no one believes it you f**king RETARD? you should have known this would gas people up...the s**t you posted speaks nothing about relapse 2 releasing at the same time as relapse 1, its about relapse 1 being fake you f**kING RETARD....if you want to talk about relapse 2 being released at the same time then make a thread about it not this fake conspiracy bulls**t you just posted....whos the f**king robot? ...whos the f**king robot? whos beating a dead horse? whos beating a dead horse?

delete this thread you f*g**t.
 05-11-2009, 04:25 PM         #80
webbstar842  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"delete this thread you f*g**t"

I'm the f*g**t? Your whole persona speaks gayness: Werewolf? a.k.a. Monstah? Wolverine cartoon? --- Come on, now....think about words like f*g**t before you use them when you express it all over

"if you want to talk about relapse 2 being released at the same time then make a thread about it not this fake conspiracy bulls**t you just posted...."

LOL....grow the F up little kid. Read my f'n first post again idiot...Where the f do I say I support the crap.......First words of it X-man:

"Interesting read....Not sure if it's been posted....but, after listening to the track they talk about....it is open for conspiracy now.....f'n hype for this album is going to hit the FAN..."

I even stated on my second post of the thread it was the second to last track that got me thinking not their conclusion.
I posted the article to begin a discussion about the article's idea and it's possible meaning. I diverged from there. I didn't even listen to that track before I read it. They did. They got my citation.

"the s**t you posted speaks nothing about relapse 2 releasing at the same time as relapse 1, its about relapse 1 being fake you f**kING RETARD"

Really? Read the f'n article Wolverine. The forth f'n paragraph retard.
"Another theory is that the Relapse that hit the net yesterday is only disc one of a double album"

Half the peeps in here don't even realize I am on the same page as them.

"whos the f**king robot? ...whos the f**king robot? whos beating a dead horse? whos beating a dead horse?"

Well, considering the fact you can't read the first post in the thread, and robots can't read, just type....I'd have to say you. And, I wouldn't say you are beating a dead horse on this one, but I'll go out on a limb and state you are beating off a certain comic character's c*ck.

F'n little leather cheerio eater. Use your human brain before your superhero brain when you post on threads.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy