The Eminem Relapse Conspiracy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-10-2009, 01:03 PM         #41
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
haters are always present, regardless of what he puts out
so imma hater? Wow. So its hating stating a fact. Ppl WERE underwhelmed by encore, like i said i havent heard this but for that 'fake album' speculation to start again doesnt really look good does it?
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #42
thugler 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
they said the same thing when encore leaked
 05-10-2009, 01:22 PM         #43
webbstar842  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thugler said:
they said the same thing when encore leaked
I have come to the conclusion that digital world as we know it has miraculously created fake user robots to roam the internet and post random meaningless posts in a repeating record fashion so as to make the rest of us feel dumber...
 9 years ago '05        #44
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
This is bulls**t. .I was at the 50 cent concert last night and he definitely said that he was aware of relapse leaking and he was saying how hott it was. I'm pretty sure 50 would be up on it if em was pulling this s**t.

Anyways. .I think the album is perfect just the way it is. I love it, i couldn't have asked for more out of Relapse.
 9 years ago '05        #45
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,196 | Props total: 11805 11805
 ill800 said:
are you f**king kidding me? fans are retarded. of course its the f**king album...just like wolverine was supposed to have 10 missing minutes from it...riiiiiiight
Wolverine didnt have an extra 10 mins BUT there was a scene after the credits rolled.

And this "theory" wud explain why Relapse sucked like it did.

Hopefully Relapse 2 is better. But i think it'll come out later on also
 9 years ago '05        #46
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
GTFOH.

Its the album. You dont like it. Dont buy it.
Go back to bloggin your life away. That's the only thing that satisfies you anyway.
 9 years ago '09        #47
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 217 217
 whodatb1 said:
lol @ u guys think albums NEVER get changed after they leak ......

guess i just been around bx too long .... i remember it happening with jay-z - vol.3 ..... and also a ghostface album ..........

but this album will not change ... it was good .... relapse 2 will be better .. and detox will be da s**t ...

and stop countin 50 out ...... his next album will be fire

First Lupe album too
 9 years ago '05        #48
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
Its the album
 9 years ago '04        #49
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
yeah, and the rick ross record isnt even there

this cant be the album
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #50
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
Considering almost all his fans b***hed about how he always talked about his personal life and were craving slim shady from MMLP and SSLP, it's pretty easy to see this is the real Relapse.
 05-10-2009, 04:21 PM         #51
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
Considering almost all his fans b***hed about how he always talked about his personal life and were craving slim shady from MMLP and SSLP, it's pretty easy to see this is the real Relapse.
exactly...everybody is b***hin but this album is more like Slim Shady than anything he's released since 2001...i dunno why everybodys complainin...i dont even like Eminem as much as I used to but i still think some of the lyrics are dope...yea a couple of the songs are gay but its a pretty solid album
 9 years ago '04        #52
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
RELAPSE is a sick album. He is releasing another one later this year, that will most likely have all of the "deep" tracks about hailie, proof, etc. that GIANT magazine wants.

This is genius to me. The first album is more of the SLIM SHADY style, then he'll release the next album later this year with the "softer" side of EMINEM (Marshall Mathers) with deeper/more meaningful tracks.

@ GIANT mag. talkin s**t on the production of RELAPSE.. this production is top-notch.
 9 years ago '04        #53
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Wolverine didnt have an extra 10 mins BUT there was a scene after the credits rolled.

And this "theory" wud explain why Relapse sucked like it did.

Hopefully Relapse 2 is better. But i think it'll come out later on also
@ you saying RELAPSE sucks.

go listen to DEEPER THAN RAP.

seriously tho, everyone wanted SHADY back, and they got him. album is sick.
 9 years ago '04        #54
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 226 226
 JTwizzy said:
RELAPSE is a sick album. He is releasing another one later this year, that will most likely have all of the "deep" tracks about hailie, proof, etc. that GIANT magazine wants.

This is genius to me. The first album is more of the SLIM SHADY style, then he'll release the next album later this year with the "softer" side of EMINEM (Marshall Mathers) with deeper/more meaningful tracks.

@ GIANT mag. talkin s**t on the production of RELAPSE.. this production is top-notch.
i agree... next album is going to be more personal... more in depth about life and the s**t going on right now in the world..
 9 years ago '08        #55
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Scan said:
yeah, and the rick ross record isnt even there

this cant be the album
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-10-2009, 05:31 PM         #56
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao, post this s**t in the knowledge corner...
 9 years ago '06        #57
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,729 | Props total: 5743 5743
This is the retail album, I bet they wrote this article to boost sales, trust me a marketing rep over at aftermath "leaked" that supposed "news" which em has already stated.....it's called building anticipation....
 9 years ago '07        #58
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 sniper1 said:
so imma hater? Wow. So its hating stating a fact. Ppl WERE underwhelmed by encore, like i said i havent heard this but for that 'fake album' speculation to start again doesnt really look good does it?
Posted via Mobile Device

I wouldn't be able to take in another Eminem CD after hearing this s**t.. s**t overwhelmed me.
 9 years ago '05        #59
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 sniper1 said:
Posted via Mobile Device
Relapse is good, stop speculating and listen for yourself.
 9 years ago '05        #60
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 469 469
Maybe Relapse will be in stores this Tuesday?

I remember when Eminem Show leaked they pushed up the release date to reduce the damage of lost sales.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy