The Eminem Relapse Conspiracy

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-10-2009, 05:26 AM         #21
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nxn said:
s**t, I just looked at the source. Now I regret having read anything in the first place.

EDIT: All I'm saying is that you really have to have almost no understanding of hip hop/rap to not see how the flow on this album alone makes it amazing in its own right. And these mother f**kers think that it's a 'throw away' album? It makes me sick.

I understand wanting deep songs about real s**t, but if you can't f**king open up your mind that tad bit to see something that is great, no matter if it's not something you're looking for, then it's just ignorance.
you sir said what im thinking.:applause:
 05-10-2009, 05:30 AM         #22
webbstar842  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
I'm on the same page as you both....the album that leaked (which is probably 99% accurate) is beyond redunkulous.....classic
 05-10-2009, 05:35 AM         #23
webbstar842  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
I'm a retard for posting an opinion by someone who actually got me to listen to the second to last skit that has eminem putting two albums on Steve's desk....saying, "That's what I've been trying to tell you...I made two albums."?
How about you read through all of my comments before some lame retard-name callin ish. Maybe then you'd realize your comment above is directed at me as well....

So many haters.....so easy to spot when you can just tell nothing was even read by these fools....
 05-10-2009, 05:51 AM         #24
webbstar842  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 H.O.O.D. said:
the album leaked cuz it come out on the 15th in italy......so it leaked a week b4 release...

he says 2 cds in the skit cuz he made 2 albums....not a double disc album.....second album comes later this year.
yeah, i know he made two albums....i know we was going to make two albums....I'm saying it's crazy to think we would have the whole 2nd album done and wait almost 7 months to release it....that's it....seems like he could release it now if it's finished like it stated....and then s**t, have enough time to make a third by December
 9 years ago '06        #25
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
yep same s**t happened when encore leaked
 05-10-2009, 07:05 AM         #26
Jay Daniels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy is pathetic, album is a classic and it is the way it is, and the 2nd album comes later whether you want to conspire or not. "its 2 ALBUMS" says shady to steve berman. meaning 1 album, 2 album. not 1 album with 2 disks.
 9 years ago '05        #27
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4703 4703
people said the same thing about Kingdom Come, that Jay had 2 versions and leaked the fake one ....and the real version would be sold in stores

its just bs stans and fanboys make up
 05-10-2009, 07:13 AM         #28
lyonsm316  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Relapse is an amazing album and usually we would have to wait another year or maybe 2 for the next Em album but he is releasing Relapse 2 before this year is out! That for me is beyond f**king exciting!

People are talking about not enough dope songs on Relapse, look at it this way Em has been out of the game for 4-5 years and has gone through a ton of s**t since then, he obviously just wanted to go crazy on this album and I would be willing to bet on Relapse 2 we will hear the deep tracks such as the Proof tribute.

I don't know about you but I am just waiting for an official release date for Relapse 2!
 9 years ago '05        #29
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
if you Boxden at all over the years you would know that the last 3 eminem album,last couple of Jay-z albums and a bunch of other albums that leaked more than 2 weeks early were all supoosely fake according to the douche bag @ boxden.EVERY time a big album that everyone is looking forward to comes out,it always fake according to ya'll.NONE of them have evr been fake......so until them....stop with these stupid threads
 05-10-2009, 09:22 AM         #30
Spid3yo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This happens every time a major album comes out.....it has NEVER been true
 9 years ago '04        #31
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
.....why can't people grasp the concept....of a concept album.

Its Em's "padded room" if you will.

The extra non-sense needs to cease...
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #32
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
this is so retarded...ppl are such idiots
 05-10-2009, 10:27 AM         #33
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are you f**king kidding me? fans are retarded. of course its the f**king album...just like wolverine was supposed to have 10 missing minutes from it...riiiiiiight
 9 years ago '08        #34
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Interesting but prolly fake conspiracies
 05-10-2009, 12:33 PM         #35
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummm 2 albums in one year is not new, and not an "amazing" marketing strategy by eminem, but relapse wass great!
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-10-2009, 12:44 PM         #36
webbstar842  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chardonnay said:
ummm 2 albums in one year is not new, and not an "amazing" marketing strategy by eminem, but relapse wass great!
Posted via Mobile Device
seriously, half of y'all are tards that don't read a damn word. your mind is made up before you start typing your reply. if you took time to read my s**t you would recognize I don't believe the s**t either...i said it was far-fetched....y'all just salty cuz I SAID it would be dope if a second disc was released with the first....AS IN THIS ONE IS REAL THAT IS OUT...
don't get your panties in a bunch...it's just music girlies

And, the girlies complainin about the actual thread itself....actin like a bunch of middle-aged mom's who want music stations banned because they don't like it....Simple solution in a free society: CHANGE THE CHANNEL HOMEY

Last edited by webbstar842; 05-10-2009 at 12:47 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #37
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 28 28
I will say the mix down doesnt sound final..
 05-10-2009, 12:54 PM         #38
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol does this mean ppl are underwhelmed by the album? Encore got the same reaction. (let me state i havent heard the album yet)
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #39
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Good s**t if its 2 Albums... Doubt it tho
 9 years ago '06        #40
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 sniper1 said:
lol does this mean ppl are underwhelmed by the album? Encore got the same reaction. (let me state i havent heard the album yet)
Posted via Mobile Device
haters are always present, regardless of what he puts out
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago