May 8 - Nick Cannon responds to Eminem

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #81
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,461 | Props total: 4405 4405
 STUNTIN said:
to me him dissing these pop stars is worse than somebody from rap.. because after all that he still has more fans then all of them, and all of they pop stars have a wider fan base then any rapper,.. so my point being he disses all of them which have as fanatical fanc as he does yet he is still SOO popular, and ross well that wouldn't be on his cd anyway?? if he disses ross, (WHO IS STILL WANTING TO DO TRACKS WITH HIM??) which is already an "L" to ross in my opinion, then it will be on a mixtape or something, .. and also to me in this cd he actually calls out everybody ",..

must be the ganja--
No... It ain't the ganja.. you're right.
Dissin' these pop diva's will get him publicity.. you're right..
Dissin' Rick Ross won't.. .that'll be "hip hop being hip-hop."
But if Eminem disses Jonahs Brothers and Miley Cyrus the whole world will listen in.

You open my mind to that, and for that I prop you.

But here's what it boils down to.

Em has been on hiatus for years now. He went out battlin' murder Inc. and he tore them up.
When he was gone, everyone was like "Damn. Em k!lled them n*ggas, can't wait for his new s**t, I wonder who he's going to rip next?

And then... he makes his return and who does he call out? Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey? Are you serious?

As far as I'm concerned, Em is a multi-millionaire. Whats another 1 or 2 copies he's going to sell because he dissed a pop star? Get on the mic, spit some real s**t for the real hip-hop fans that's all I'm saying.
 9 years ago '04        #82
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
No... It ain't the ganja.. you're right.
Dissin' these pop diva's will get him publicity.. you're right..
Dissin' Rick Ross won't.. .that'll be "hip hop being hip-hop."
But if Eminem disses Jonahs Brothers and Miley Cyrus the whole world will listen in.

You open my mind to that, and for that I prop you.

But here's what it boils down to.

Em has been on hiatus for years now. He went out battlin' murder Inc. and he tore them up.
When he was gone, everyone was like "Damn. Em k!lled them n*ggas, can't wait for his new s**t, I wonder who he's going to rip next?

And then... he makes his return and who does he call out? Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey? Are you serious?

As far as I'm concerned, Em is a multi-millionaire. Whats another 1 or 2 copies he's going to sell because he dissed a pop star? Get on the mic, spit some real s**t for the real hip-hop fans that's all I'm saying.
dont get me wrong i like eminem tracks that tell REAL stories better myself, but he's not callin them out, that would be waiting for a response, he's just poking fun. and i expect relapse 2 to be a serious album.

my statement about must be the ganja is just that he is pretty much calling all rappers out when he says--

when i'm behind the mic ,dynamites what its kinda like,
your stuck with the same stick that you tryna lite,
behind the voice its dre, legends are made this way,
isn't it safe to say, th is is the way it should be,
maybe u need some lyric syrup served for your symptoms,
here's a dosage of the antidote, now u give him some,
he can give her some, she can give them some,
get behind a linndrum, make up a beat,
and k!ll the sucker syndrome

Last edited by STUNTIN; 05-12-2009 at 09:58 PM..
 05-12-2009, 10:26 PM         #83
WMYakballzWM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg its actually gunna happen. em is gunna murder this dude lyrically but it was kinda b***hmade to be talkin about mariah like that.
 9 years ago '05        #84
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,461 | Props total: 4405 4405
 STUNTIN said:
dont get me wrong i like eminem tracks that tell REAL stories better myself, but he's not callin them out, that would be waiting for a response, he's just poking fun. and i expect relapse 2 to be a serious album.

my statement about must be the ganja is just that he is pretty much calling all rappers out when he says--

when i'm behind the mic ,dynamites what its kinda like,
your stuck with the same stick that you tryna lite,
behind the voice its dre, legends are made this way,
isn't it safe to say, th is is the way it should be,
maybe u need some lyric syrup served for your symptoms,
here's a dosage of the antidote, now u give him some,
he can give her some, she can give them some,
get behind a linndrum, make up a beat,
and k!ll the sucker syndrome
Oh alright. My mistake on that gangja part.... it gotta be more than that, that n*gga was seriously high back in the day when he came up with lyrics like that.

On a side note, I have yet to hear anything serious from this relapse album. Not saying I won't give it a shot, I'm sure he's going to come with fire.

Knowing Eminem, he likes to come out with the goofy/controversial s**t first.
 9 years ago '04        #85
STUNTIN 
space
space
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Oh alright. My mistake on that gangja part.... it gotta be more than that, that n*gga was seriously high back in the day when he came up with lyrics like that.

On a side note, I have yet to hear anything serious from this relapse album. Not saying I won't give it a shot, I'm sure he's going to come with fire.

Knowing Eminem, he likes to come out with the goofy/controversial s**t first.
there isn't a WHOLE lot of serious s**t on this album, most of it is him "relapsing" back to his old style , but there is more than ppl are makin out like,.. some of it is just not understanding the symbolism behind it. ,these are the more serious tracks--. deja vu, my mom(not too into the chorus) , hello (if u have ever been addicted to pain k!llers or valiums) and beautiful ,.. i've said this before but i truley think relapse 2 will be more serious,.. u know with the whole marrying kim and divorcing again, proofs death and all ,.. i think this album will be centered around all that

on a side note- i just dont understand how ppl think that quote from must be the ganja isn't a call out to all the weak s**t that has been put out lately

Last edited by STUNTIN; 05-13-2009 at 12:02 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #86
STUNTIN 
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
Eminem ain't that nice battle-wise. Real life stuff doesn't = Eight Mile. There's plenty of dudes that would eat him easy. I'm not saying Nick Cannon would, but if ya'll really gave Nick a chance and peep what he says when he drops a diss, well, if it's not corny, I bet ya'll wouldn't think it was more than half bad.
really? rap olympics would have to dissagree,.. and a few other ppl--

again these were JUST FREESTYLES!!!

-- this is just some stuff i dont remember hearing--

-- off!
 9 years ago '06        #87
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 257 257
the song is wack, nick should just whoop his a.ss, f**k puttin s**t on wax.
 9 years ago '07        #88
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 STUNTIN said:
really? rap olympics would have to dissagree,.. and a few other ppl--

again these were JUST FREESTYLES!!!

-- this is just some stuff i dont remember hearing--

-- off!
everyone in rap Olympics would get ate today. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this :(
 05-13-2009, 07:52 AM         #89
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAHAHA nick cannon trying to go against em this is gonna be very interesting.
 05-13-2009, 08:30 AM         #90
Lord Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn shame for nick cannon my miyagi is dead

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #91
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
I wish tupac and biggie were still alive; damn i miss real rap...
 9 years ago '04        #92
STUNTIN 
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
everyone in rap Olympics would get ate today. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this :(
by who? u make no sense??

and u were sayin that em cant battle rap? obviously he can, these were just freestyles mind u not,..

Last edited by STUNTIN; 05-13-2009 at 11:21 AM..
 05-13-2009, 12:11 PM         #93
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benzsl4585 said:
Eminem has the whole country behind him.
What?????

Only on boxden can you hear this kind of s**t. Speak for yourself...Nick Cannon did what he had to do.

I bet you would let Eminem disrespect your wife to her face and laugh at it.

f**kin' cowards up in here.
 05-13-2009, 07:15 PM         #94
DaPlaya641  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngt22 said:
NOT ONLY NICK CANNON I HOPE REGGIE BUSH KICK HIS a.ss ALSO LMAO HAHA RAPPING ABOUT THE SAME ISH MAN COME ON LIKE ROSS TOLD 50 WACK A** TRY AGAIN TRY HARDER HAHA & FOR THE RECORD HE DIDN'T END NOBODY CARRIER EXCEPT HIS DAMN SELF LOL!
for the record kim kardashian said she thought it was cool that he mention her in his songs........u kno why?

cuz she's not a f**kin idiot like some people who takes the things he says too serious

at dumb n*ggaz like nick cannon
 9 years ago '06        #95
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 1169 1169
 DaPlaya641 said:
for the record kim kardashian said she thought it was cool that he mention her in his songs........u kno why?

cuz she's not a f**kin idiot like some people who takes the things he says too serious

at dumb n*ggaz like nick cannon
It doesnt matter if hes just joking or if he doesnt mean what he said....

The fact is he said it. And if sumone calls out your wife and says that they are guna beat u down too...like wtf. It sounds like eminem is bitter about her moving on with her life, doing well while hes f!ghting his addictions, tryin 2 get back in the game.

I like eminem too but he fell off. I bump his older s**t all the time tho...I dont think we will ever see that eminem again.
 05-13-2009, 10:59 PM         #96
lgriffin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
Finally someone with some sense in this topic

Eminem is a good rapper but honestly he is dissing someone who broke up with him years ago he is sounding like a bitter b***h

Nick Cannon is a clown as well but I gotta support him on this

em dissed his wife and you expect nick to be like

" okay em your funny and my wife is as.lut ha ha ha"

no a true husband will defend his wife

Ja Rule dissed Hallie on a song and Em went crazy its the same situation here
Em dissing Nick Cannons wife so of course he is gonna be upset and react

Apparently it isn't okay to diss someone Eminem care's for but he can other people's loved ones

You stans are getting rediculous
The Em cd is cool and s(*t, but if he calls you out and you just fall back then your a sucka for real. I think Nick might be able to wup Em's a@@.
 9 years ago '08        #97
danny2132 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 16 16
Man Em did this on purpose, he knew people would get a rile out of it and thats why he mad the song. He know Nick was gonna say something about and thats why he made the tract. If you listen to Em like I do, you know he says sh*t about people to get his Cd heard. If Em came at my wife, yea I would be mad, but he is making me money just by mentioning my name, so I wouldnt be too mad if I was making that paper too. Nick just need to know that Em gave him an out to make a Cd and to make a little cash, since everyone is gonna wanna know what he is gonna say to him. He can have all wack songs as long as he has a diss to Em he is gonna make money. So please everyone, stop making this more than what it really is. Plus for the person saying that he picks his battles, let Rick Ross come at him in a song and I guarentee that n*ggas career will be over.
 9 years ago '07        #98
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 STUNTIN said:
by who? u make no sense??
No I make perfect sense. I said Em can't battle rap, and when I said it I wasn't talking about 15 years ago. I am talking about TODAAYY. seriously, Jin is on Rap Olympics' level. point blank. And no, that's not a good thing. Iron Solomon, The Saurus, Illmaculate, man I even think Whatzisface would give him a run for his money.

and u were sayin that em cant battle rap? obviously he can, these were just freestyles mind u not,..
freestyles? you do know what a freestyle is right? a freestyle is basically a random verse with no hooks/choruses. So everyone who battle raps freestyles. But go ahead, tell me I'm wrong like a lot of other ppl tend to try to do lol. You mean he's coming off the top of his head with ad-libs? I think that's what you meant. That's a pretty cool gimmick, but it will mean nothing if I'm biting your head off. You prolly thinks Jin's nice because he "doesn't use writtens" and reminds everyone of this every other line he spits. that's just a frail gimmick, and head doesn't even totally come off the top of his head. he does for like 3 lines and then spits a written punch to go with the rhyme scheme. kinda cheap.

but yea like I said Em would get ate by about ten ppl off the top of my head. I can show you some examples if you need me to.
 9 years ago '04        #99
STUNTIN 
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
No I make perfect sense. I said Em can't battle rap, and when I said it I wasn't talking about 15 years ago. I am talking about TODAAYY. seriously, Jin is on Rap Olympics' level. point blank. And no, that's not a good thing. Iron Solomon, The Saurus, Illmaculate, man I even think Whatzisface would give him a run for his money.

freestyles? you do know what a freestyle is right? a freestyle is basically a random verse with no hooks/choruses. So everyone who battle raps freestyles. But go ahead, tell me I'm wrong like a lot of other ppl tend to try to do lol. You mean he's coming off the top of his head with ad-libs? I think that's what you meant. That's a pretty cool gimmick, but it will mean nothing if I'm biting your head off. You prolly thinks Jin's nice because he "doesn't use writtens" and reminds everyone of this every other line he spits. that's just a frail gimmick, and head doesn't even totally come off the top of his head. he does for like 3 lines and then spits a written punch to go with the rhyme scheme. kinda cheap.

but yea like I said Em would get ate by about ten ppl off the top of my head. I can show you some examples if you need me to.

well these cats might have some punchlines and what not, but obviously they cant translate into mainstream, being that i've never heard of them. em cant battle rap - hail mary, bump heads, nail in the coffin, the sauce,.. u might say , look who he is beefin with, no i say look at the content, that s**t is raw.

yea i know what a freestlye as far as definition and your right about that, but the fact of the matter SOME (like em, in those videos) actually put s**t in their they just made up, like talkin bout that cat in the eazy-e attire. and that it a difficult task to have all this s**t on the top of your head ready to put it into whatever format necessary, based on the beat and what not, so stop tryin to discredit it. yea jin was pretty nice on the battle show, he just had a few things to hit on but he made it flow nice. which is difficult .he also couldnt translate though. em did ,making him different
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy