May 8 - Nick Cannon responds to Eminem

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #61
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Rap fans are so nerdy. Why does this s**t have to play out like a WWE storyline? If people don't get the tongue in cheek nature of Em's lyrics, I don't know what to say.
 05-11-2009, 04:20 PM         #62
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What does will smith have to do with any of this? Did will smith say something about Eminem?
 05-11-2009, 04:33 PM         #63
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i find this funny you guys are like "f**k nick cannon" for defending his wife? i don't give a f**k if she is a hoe(which she is) but to put that s**t in a song is disrespectful

Its all jokes dude... I guess you got offended when Em claimed Christina Aguilera gave him VD... or when he said off the wlal s**t about other female singers.. Besides, Em's been talking about Mariah for years, why is it all of a sudden wrong of him to do so?
 05-11-2009, 04:34 PM         #64
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how come you ain't saying nothing about Em's Kurt Cobain line in his first album?

Cobain is one of my favorite rock singers, but at the same time I know Em is just joking...
 9 years ago '04        #65
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3923 3923
 AlexG1989 said:

Its all jokes dude... I guess you got offended when Em claimed Christina Aguilera gave him VD... or when he said off the wlal s**t about other female singers.. Besides, Em's been talking about Mariah for years, why is it all of a sudden wrong of him to do so?
ok. so you telling me eminem make a song about your moms and call her a hoe and she gave him VD, you going to be like " ha that was funny, he called my mom a hoe, thats tongue and cheek there, I totally agree he got me"?????

no you going to go at that man or you's a b***h made n*gga.. f**k that halley comment.. if em has the right to go at nick or jah then nothings off limit. Plus how come em didn't laugh it off when rule went at halle because he knew that s**t was wrong. Em is better than this s**t, beating a dead horse(mariah) is weak to me. Nicca go at beyonce.. hell go at hanna montana, bu that s**t won't happen will it.
 9 years ago '05        #66
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
"And I'm down with the s**t too
For the stupid motherf**kers wanna try to use Kung-Fu
Instead of a Mac-10 he tried scrappin
Slugs in his back and, that's what the f**k happens"
 9 years ago '04        #67
killakidd 
space
space
space
$304 | Props total: 2 2
f**k rappin i want see these cats f!ght lol
 9 years ago '04        #68
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 zhiggeman said:
ok. so you telling me eminem make a song about your moms and call her a hoe and she gave him VD, you going to be like " ha that was funny, he called my mom a hoe, thats tongue and cheek there, I totally agree he got me"?????

no you going to go at that man or you's a b***h made n*gga.. f**k that halley comment.. if em has the right to go at nick or jah then nothings off limit. Plus how come em didn't laugh it off when rule went at halle because he knew that s**t was wrong. Em is better than this s**t, beating a dead horse(mariah) is weak to me. Nicca go at beyonce.. hell go at hanna montana, bu that s**t won't happen will it.
for one he's not going at his mom... (that would be diff),.. and he's not going at nick and bringing mariah into it,. he's riding on mariah and brings nicks dumbass in it for being with her,. and how is nothing of limits? em and mariah have a past, ja doesn't even know hailey except for what em puts in his songs?? totally diff

if anything your arguement should be that he shouldnt have brought cannon into it??

Last edited by STUNTIN; 05-11-2009 at 08:31 PM..
 05-11-2009, 08:30 PM         #69
adavid04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't wait for this feud to boil.

Eminem is radiculously funny and Cannon is hilarious himself and with the two going at each other, I will die laughing. Of course, eminem will murder Nick mercilessly but Nick will put up a stupid and silly f!ght.

i really just can't wait for Eminem to start battling. he is too sick.
 9 years ago '07        #70
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
nick gonna have 2 bring the whole wild'n out crew 4 dis 1 red an blue team he might even need wilmer valderama 4 dis 1 .they still lose eM a pshyco pathic genuis
 9 years ago '05        #71
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4441 4441
I dont understand why Em tried to go back to dissin' Pop Diva's and s**t?

I mean that was cute back in '00...
I can't see how real hip-hop fans can take that seriously.
This game was supposed to evolve, and Em was suppose to bring it back..
All he brought back was his lame dishes at those pop-groups.

I'm not saying his entire album will be like this, but if it is... It's a wrap.
 9 years ago '05        #72
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1194 1194
some folk don't know when to just step back and realize there in way over their head. nick you really don't want to push these buttons. you young and rich. stay that way dumb f**k.
 05-11-2009, 11:16 PM         #73
benzsl4585  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody cares about Nick Cannon. Eminem has the whole country behind him.

ahahaahaha.....nick cannon. go back to nickelodeon
 9 years ago '04        #74
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I dont understand why Em tried to go back to dissin' Pop Diva's and s**t?

I mean that was cute back in '00...
I can't see how real hip-hop fans can take that seriously.
This game was supposed to evolve, and Em was suppose to bring it back..
All he brought back was his lame dishes at those pop-groups.

I'm not saying his entire album will be like this, but if it is... It's a wrap.
 cno_stl713 said:
responding to ross would do what exactly for eminem? i see him playing it smarter than 50..why be the biggest selling rapper alive and entertain someone who has never gone plat? dissin the celeb girls gets him the little press on entertainment shows he needs then he gets to the serious ie we made you to 3am
to me him dissing these pop stars is worse than somebody from rap.. because after all that he still has more fans then all of them, and all of they pop stars have a wider fan base then any rapper,.. so my point being he disses all of them which have as fanatical fanc as he does yet he is still SOO popular, and ross well that wouldn't be on his cd anyway?? if he disses ross, (WHO IS STILL WANTING TO DO TRACKS WITH HIM??) which is already an "L" to ross in my opinion, then it will be on a mixtape or something, .. and also to me in this cd he actually calls out everybody ",..

must be the ganja--

when i'm behind the mic ,dynamites what its kinda like,
your stuck with the same stick that you tryna lite,
behind the voice its dre, legends are made this way,
isn't it safe to say, th is is the way it should be,
maybe u need some lyric syrup served for your symptoms,
here's a dosage of the antidote, now u give him some,
he can give her some, she can give them some,
get behind a linndrum, make up a beat,
and k!ll the sucker syndrome
 05-12-2009, 12:32 AM         #75
ilsrwamh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if cannon actually believes any of what he's trying to tell the public he thinks - he's a fool. and howwww did he turn what eminem said into something racist- he makes fun of a whole bunch of white girls too. idiot.
 9 years ago '05        #76
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,693 | Props total: 768 768
FIRST OF ALL I JUST WANT TO SAY YALL ARE SOME f**kING f*gGETS THE 1'S IN HERE THAT ARE ON EMINEM SMALL A** D**K LMAO NO HOMO HE f**kING DISRESPECTED THAT MANS WIFE LET THAT HAVE BEEN 1 OF U ALL'S WIFE ARE MOM SISTER YALL WOULD BE SAYING IMA f**k THAT CRACKER UP & WOULD f**k HIM UP SO IM WITH NICK ON THIS THAT CORNY a.ss WHITE CRACKER b***h GONE GET KNOCK OUT HE IS A DAMN LAME EM a.ss CANT RAP KICKING THE f**k s**t WACK a.ss SINGLE NICK CANNON GONE BEAT THE s**t OUT OF THAT WEAK A** WHITE BOY LMAO HAHA LIKE THE PERSON ^^^ THERE SAID HE PICKS HIS f!ghtS HE AINT GONE f**k WITH RICK ROSS A REAL MAN zzzzzzYYYYYYYYYY LMAO THAT LIL SCARY CRACKER b***h AINT SAY ANYTHING BACK YET I WANNA SEE NICK BREAK HIS FOOT OFF IN HIS SKINNY STINKING a.ss FOR BEING DISRESPECTFUL LYING ON FEMALES THAT DAMN CORN BALL LMAO SAD & NOT ONLY NICK CANNON I HOPE REGGIE BUSH KICK HIS a.ss ALSO LMAO HAHA RAPPING ABOUT THE SAME ISH MAN COME ON LIKE ROSS TOLD 50 WACK A** TRY AGAIN TRY HARDER HAHA & FOR THE RECORD HE DIDN'T END NOBODY CARRIER EXCEPT HIS DAMN SELF LOL!
 9 years ago '05        #77
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,693 | Props total: 768 768
Em like 40 some yrs old aint got ish bette to do but name calling like kick said he acts like he is in middle school that homo white boy still at school playing with the kids lmao!
 9 years ago '07        #78
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
Eminem ain't that nice battle-wise. Real life stuff doesn't = Eight Mile. There's plenty of dudes that would eat him easy. I'm not saying Nick Cannon would, but if ya'll really gave Nick a chance and peep what he says when he drops a diss, well, if it's not corny, I bet ya'll wouldn't think it was more than half bad.
 9 years ago '07        #79
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
Damn Nicks on Boxden under youngt22
 9 years ago '07        #80
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 youngt22 said:
FIRST OF ALL I JUST WANT TO SAY YALL ARE SOME f**kING f*gGETS THE 1'S IN HERE THAT ARE ON EMINEM SMALL A** D**K LMAO NO HOMO HE f**kING DISRESPECTED THAT MANS WIFE LET THAT HAVE BEEN 1 OF U ALL'S WIFE ARE MOM SISTER YALL WOULD BE SAYING IMA f**k THAT CRACKER UP & WOULD f**k HIM UP SO IM WITH NICK ON THIS THAT CORNY a.ss WHITE CRACKER b***h GONE GET KNOCK OUT HE IS A DAMN LAME EM a.ss CANT RAP KICKING THE f**k s**t WACK a.ss SINGLE NICK CANNON GONE BEAT THE s**t OUT OF THAT WEAK A** WHITE BOY LMAO HAHA LIKE THE PERSON ^^^ THERE SAID HE PICKS HIS f!ghtS HE AINT GONE f**k WITH RICK ROSS A REAL MAN zzzzzzYYYYYYYYYY LMAO THAT LIL SCARY CRACKER b***h AINT SAY ANYTHING BACK YET I WANNA SEE NICK BREAK HIS FOOT OFF IN HIS SKINNY STINKING a.ss FOR BEING DISRESPECTFUL LYING ON FEMALES THAT DAMN CORN BALL LMAO SAD & NOT ONLY NICK CANNON I HOPE REGGIE BUSH KICK HIS a.ss ALSO LMAO HAHA RAPPING ABOUT THE SAME ISH MAN COME ON LIKE ROSS TOLD 50 WACK A** TRY AGAIN TRY HARDER HAHA & FOR THE RECORD HE DIDN'T END NOBODY CARRIER EXCEPT HIS DAMN SELF LOL!

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy