NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
lets all look at eminems track record.... umm nsync christina agulara britanny spears.... uhhh fred durst.. now nick cannon... ooooh eminem is a bully... not really... this is what we call d-list beef..
 9 years ago '04        #42
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
LMFAO @ that list......

dear nick.... your wife a 40 yr old wh0ore

-dead-
 9 years ago '04        #43
F.D.Haters 
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
 Exodus X13 said:
1.How does Eminem just rapping constitute r*pe of an artform? You yourself said heís one of the best to do it? Eminem has contributed a lot to rap music. You tried, but you have no talent so it didnít work out.

2. Black father + White mother = half black/half white. The one drop rule is old school KKK rules. Try educating yourself.

3. You wrote a song called Gigolo. Which is disrespectful to women. So get off your high horse.

4. Basically every single rapper disses women nowadays and calls them b***hes has them nekkid in videos and exploits them in horrible ways. All Eminem did was throw some words around. For you to claim Eminem isnít allowed to insult a black woman is racist. Are black people beyond criticism in your opinion. Itís not like anything he saw wasnít true.

5. You acknowledge you canít beat Eminem lyrically. You are clearly scared physically. So you play the race card, trying to pawn your personal issue off on black people at large or women at large. Thatís a coward move. f!ght your own battles p***y.

6. Your wife is a wh0ore, and Eminem pointed it out. That has nothing to do with skin color. You f**ked up big time bringing race in to it.

7. Be real about why youíre mad. You know heís right in the song when he called you a sucker. Thatís what I thought too when I heard you were dating that used up b***h. Youíre like the little young dude who falls in love with a ho, and everyone else laughs inside when they see you.Ē

NICK CANNON UR WIFE IS A 40 YEAR OLD wh0ore. EMINEM IS A GENIOUS!

LOL
LMBAO......Tru tho
 9 years ago '06        #44
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$571 | Props total: 258 258
this is stupid em is not gonna give a f**k

in the words of dave chappelle.."f**k nick cannon"
 9 years ago '06        #45
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
this foo nick cannon did gigolo wit R."king of child pr0n" kelly talkin about girls watch 2-3wks the sauce 2 on shade 45
 9 years ago '04        #46
heat01 
space
space
$389 | Props total: 3 3
nick cannon is a f**king f*g**t
 9 years ago '09        #47
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
I expected him to go at em for dissing mariah. But dude has been doing that for what 8 years now what did he expect?
 9 years ago '04        #48
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
Em aint even gonna give this guy the time of day. Plus, he been dissing mariah for years....
 9 years ago '07        #49
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,454 | Props total: 2221 2221
em new cd is wack as s**t
 05-11-2009, 09:47 AM         #50
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PurpleKush said:
Yea it was a waste of good beats and lyrics. If i was nick Id find that Emo a.ss n*gga and whoop his b***h a.ss talking bout his wife. f**k responding on a rap song
 05-11-2009, 10:24 AM         #51
CALBEAR707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PurpleKush said:
Let me guess? But you love the Rick Ross cd? You obviously dont know music. Em's lyrical flo is insane on this cd.
 05-11-2009, 10:25 AM         #52
CALBEAR707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exodus x13 said:
1.how does eminem just rapping constitute r*pe of an artform? You yourself said heís one of the best to do it? Eminem has contributed a lot to rap music. You tried, but you have no talent so it didnít work out.

2. Black father + white mother = half black/half white. The one drop rule is old school kkk rules. Try educating yourself.

3. You wrote a song called gigolo. Which is disrespectful to women. So get off your high horse.

4. Basically every single rapper disses women nowadays and calls them b***hes has them nekkid in videos and exploits them in horrible ways. All eminem did was throw some words around. For you to claim eminem isnít allowed to insult a black woman is racist. Are black people beyond criticism in your opinion. Itís not like anything he saw wasnít true.

5. You acknowledge you canít beat eminem lyrically. You are clearly scared physically. So you play the race card, trying to pawn your personal issue off on black people at large or women at large. Thatís a coward move. f!ght your own battles p***y.

6. Your wife is a wh0ore, and eminem pointed it out. That has nothing to do with skin color. You f**ked up big time bringing race in to it.

7. Be real about why youíre mad. You know heís right in the song when he called you a sucker. Thatís what i thought too when i heard you were dating that used up b***h. Youíre like the little young dude who falls in love with a ho, and everyone else laughs inside when they see you.Ē

nick cannon ur wife is a 40 year old wh0ore. Eminem is a genious!

Lol

props!!!
 9 years ago '04        #53
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
I DON'T SEE WHAT DA f**kS WRONG?! EM WILL DEF. murder NICK LAGAY, AND NICK f*g**t, BUT I DON'T SEE WHATS WRONG WIT EITHER OF DEM NIGGGAS STANDING UP TO DAT MAN. MAYBE DAS WHAT HE NEED, I MEAN FOR REAL, USING DA SAME BULLs**t ATTACKING THE SAME SPECIFIC WOMEN, DA s**t IS OLD. AND EM IS MY FAV. f**kIN RAPPER MIND YOU, BUT DIS WHAT HE GETS, I HOPE THEY CAN GIT EM IN ANOTHER FASHION THOUGH, CUZ OF EITHER OF THOSE TWO f**kS TRYING TO RAP WILL ONLY MAKE IT EASIER FOR EM.
 9 years ago '04        #54
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
RIP Nick Cannon
 9 years ago '04        #55
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 3909 3909
i find this funny you guys are like "f**k nick cannon" for defending his wife? i don't give a f**k if she is a hoe(which she is) but to put that s**t in a song is disrespectful. isn't em the same dude that caught a hissy fit when his daughter was mentioned in a song? bravo for cannon, i would have less respect for him if he didn't say nothing. Em is on that same ole s**t 50 on. if i was nick i'd pull a 8 mile on his a.ss(which he did and yall missed it by saying he wack,lame, etc..) so it whatever, en style is the same as it always was, so nick has a point.

yall cats let waaay to much slide on the real. just cause he's a ok rapper doesn't make him GOD and s**t. yall cats on here talking cornball seriously.
 9 years ago '05        #56
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,294 | Props total: 1106 1106
 zhiggeman said:
i find this funny you guys are like "f**k nick cannon" for defending his wife? i don't give a f**k if she is a hoe(which she is) but to put that s**t in a song is disrespectful. isn't em the same dude that caught a hissy fit when his daughter was mentioned in a song? bravo for cannon, i would have less respect for him if he didn't say nothing. Em is on that same ole s**t 50 on. if i was nick i'd pull a 8 mile on his a.ss(which he did and yall missed it by saying he wack,lame, etc..) so it whatever, en style is the same as it always was, so nick has a point.

yall cats let waaay to much slide on the real. just cause he's a ok rapper doesn't make him GOD and s**t. yall cats on here talking cornball seriously.
Finally someone with some sense in this topic

Eminem is a good rapper but honestly he is dissing someone who broke up with him years ago he is sounding like a bitter b***h

Nick Cannon is a clown as well but I gotta support him on this

em dissed his wife and you expect nick to be like

" okay em your funny and my wife is as.lut ha ha ha"

no a true husband will defend his wife

Ja Rule dissed Hallie on a song and Em went crazy its the same situation here
Em dissing Nick Cannons wife so of course he is gonna be upset and react

Apparently it isn't okay to diss someone Eminem care's for but he can other people's loved ones

You stans are getting rediculous
 9 years ago '07        #57
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
lets go nick get at that boy em lol

just playing but i would like to see what nick say
 9 years ago '04        #58
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 Mysteryman said:
Finally someone with some sense in this topic

Eminem is a good rapper but honestly he is dissing someone who broke up with him years ago he is sounding like a bitter b***h

Nick Cannon is a clown as well but I gotta support him on this

em dissed his wife and you expect nick to be like

" okay em your funny and my wife is as.lut ha ha ha"

no a true husband will defend his wife

Ja Rule dissed Hallie on a song and Em went crazy its the same situation here
Em dissing Nick Cannons wife so of course he is gonna be upset and react

Apparently it isn't okay to diss someone Eminem care's for but he can other people's loved ones

You stans are getting rediculous
yea.. but that is his "innocent" daughter she's not old enough to even have wronged anybody so whatever u say about her would be pure specualtion i.e- so whats hailey gonna be when she grows up? most ppl are just sayin he's stupid because he's going to get murdered. what em says about his nicks wife is true (he chose to be with her) and he and aston kuctcher and all these other dumb f**ks marrying chicks who they looked up to when they were young is ridiculous.

he has 3 diff styles on the same album? he changed his style and reverted back for the most part on the cd, because most of his fans were asking for that?? not too many ppl are saying that he shouldn't defend his wife most are like he IS stupid for being with her, and also sayin that it's going to go bad for him
 9 years ago '04        #59
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 533 533
Nick Cannon doesn't want Em to really come out and start dissin...

REMEMBER BUMP HEADS when he dissed Ja? C'mon homie you seriously want this to happen?

"You know the worlds gon mad when blacks where plaid and Mariah as married NICK CANNON". ( Asher Roth)
 05-11-2009, 02:12 PM         #60
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nick Cannon used to rap? haha good excuse to come out of "retirement" i guess.
eminem will woop cannon whichever way. that is good though that he is learning martial arts. but hey, he has not gotten his a.ss kicked yet. eminem is way more knowledgeable of the streets and a good a.ss whooping. and yes he is grown. do not hate if he gave the fans what they wanted. i say that because i see a lot of hating going on on all the relapse posts. eminem is so grown that he can just get some hardcore gangsters to just k!ll cannon if he wanted. he is no threat really. i can go on for too long so this is where i will....... .stop
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now