May 8 - Nick Cannon responds to Eminem

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-09-2009, 03:12 PM         #1
7663 pageviews
104 comments

ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 8 - Nick Cannon responds to Eminem

Nick Cannon is firing back at Eminem after the rapper took shots at his wife, Mariah Carey, on a new track.

Eminem makes several crude remarks about Mr. and Mrs. Cannon on “Bagpipes from Baghdad,” one of the songs
off his new album Relapse. Slim Shady and Mariah were rumored to have dated in the past. She has denied the relationship.

“I can’t imagine what’s going through your mind after such a nasty breakup with that Latin hunk Luis Miguel,” Em raps in reference to the diva’s ex-boyfriend. “Nick Cannon better back the f**k up/ I’m not playin’/ I want her back you punk.”

He doesn’t stop there. The controversial MC calls Mariah nasty names and expresses that he wants to get back together. “I mean I really want you bad you c*nt/ Nick, you had your fun/ I’ve come to kick it when you sack that chump,” he adds. “Nick Cannon, you prick, I wish you luck with the f**king wh0ore.” Listen below.

While trash-talking celebrities is nothing new for Eminem, Nick is not letting him get away with it this time. Upon returning from his second honeymoon in the Maldives, the 28-year-old entertainer wrote a scathing blog entry titled “How Cute” going at Em and calling the rapper “Slim Lamey,” among other names.

“I had nothing but respect for this dude. But all of a sudden I hear my name in the verse! My first reaction was like, ‘This is his new s**t??? Wow, that’s too bad…’ Then I felt sorry for him because he must really be stuck in the past. Not only has his music not evolved, but also homeboy is still obsessed with my wife, the same female that wouldn’t let him get to second base from 8 years ago! He even describes his desperate lameness in this bad excuse for storytelling track. That’s some real middle school s**t right there! (What type of grown a.ss man lies about getting with a chick) Only Slim Lamey! LOL!”

Nick debated whether he should turn the other cheek, but the devil on his shoulder won out. He threatens to kick Eminem’s a.ss.

“Then I asked myself should I go find this b***h and just whoop his little a.ss? But that might have just been the Creatine and protein shakes talking! LOL. Even though most people don’t know that I’m nice in the ring and have been training in boxing and Martial Arts for years that would just be childish and silly of me to bully this dude. He clearly has been picked on all his life and I would hate to add to his deep-rooted pain. As we all know he has had a hard life and has major insecurity issues and is very confused and unhappy with himself. So a guy like that doesn’t really need another a.ss whoopin, he needs a hug. We should really pray for his troubled heart.”

He even goes as far as to call Eminem racist.

“Maybe I’m going too far, but I thought we got passed the days where white men could spew vulgar obscenities at our beautiful queens and get away with it. What’s next? Are we going to let this trash say something horrible about our lovely first lady, Mrs. Michelle Obama? Or would Marshall have talked sideways out of his neck like this about Oprah Winfrey? This act of racist bigotry cannot go unnoticed. Calling my wife a ‘c*nt’ and a ‘wh0ore’ is way worse than anything Don Imus could have ever said. So trust, repercussions will be served.”

He warns “Miss Marshall” that there will be repercussions for dissing his wife and that he will start rapping again to defend her honor.

“I’m taking full action on you Eminem. I don’t know why no one has stood up to your b***h a.ss yet. But I guess it’s going to take a corny, wack rapping, boy toy from Nickelodeon to set you straight. And trust, I am going to be relentless. Even though I got a lot of other obligations and occupations, you are my new full time job ‘homey’! As a matter of fact I think you going to bring my wack rhymes out of retirement! That’s right haters; you can thank Eminem because I’m going to start rapping again! LOL Just for him! And don’t forget about the jokes! We coming at you hard body!! Non-stop on your Manic-depressive-Insecure-Maclovin-Nazi- Liza Minelli haircut havin-lookin a.ss!! [Pause] That’s what I do all day b***h!"

"So Miss Marshall, I’m going to make you wish you never spoke my name and regret the ungodly things you said about my wife. This is going to be fun! It’s however you want it! Just remember, you did this to yourself! Your legacy has now been tainted from this day forth! You will now be known as the rapper who lost to Corny-ass Nick Cannon!!!”

Nick Cannon posted this image of Eminem on his blog:

[pic - click to view]

http://img27.imageshack.u .. e=47489720.gif

You can read Cannon's entire long blog post on the site...

Source:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.rap-up.com/200 .. gainst-eminem/

Last edited by ILLmag 7; 05-09-2009 at 03:17 PM..

104 comments for "May 8 - Nick Cannon responds to Eminem"

05-09-2009, 03:17 PM         #2
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1.How does Eminem just rapping constitute r*pe of an artform? You yourself said he’s one of the best to do it? Eminem has contributed a lot to rap music. You tried, but you have no talent so it didn’t work out.

2. Black father + White mother = half black/half white. The one drop rule is old school KKK rules. Try educating yourself.

3. You wrote a song called Gigolo. Which is disrespectful to women. So get off your high horse.

4. Basically every single rapper disses women nowadays and calls them b***hes has them nekkid in videos and exploits them in horrible ways. All Eminem did was throw some words around. For you to claim Eminem isn’t allowed to insult a black woman is racist. Are black people beyond criticism in your opinion. It’s not like anything he saw wasn’t true.

5. You acknowledge you can’t beat Eminem lyrically. You are clearly scared physically. So you play the race card, trying to pawn your personal issue off on black people at large or women at large. That’s a coward move. f!ght your own battles p***y.

6. Your wife is a wh0ore, and Eminem pointed it out. That has nothing to do with skin color. You f**ked up big time bringing race in to it.

7. Be real about why you’re mad. You know he’s right in the song when he called you a sucker. That’s what I thought too when I heard you were dating that used up b***h. You’re like the little young dude who falls in love with a ho, and everyone else laughs inside when they see you.”

NICK CANNON UR WIFE IS A 40 YEAR OLD wh0ore. EMINEM IS A GENIOUS!

LOL
 9 years ago '05        #3
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,277 | Props total: 4348 4348
uh ohhhhh.
 05-09-2009, 03:23 PM         #4
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nick Cannon vs. Eminem
 9 years ago '98        #5
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,190 | Props total: 3571 3571
the sauce pt 2
 9 years ago '05        #6
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
cannon couldnt have said that...
wats wit ppl gettin mad ova name usage now ?
cannon sound like he was jokin claimin his wackness comin out of retirement...lol..
 9 years ago '04        #7
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,113 | Props total: 1150 1150
 Exodus X13 said:
1.How does Eminem just rapping constitute r*pe of an artform? You yourself said he’s one of the best to do it? Eminem has contributed a lot to rap music. You tried, but you have no talent so it didn’t work out.

2. Black father + White mother = half black/half white. The one drop rule is old school KKK rules. Try educating yourself.

3. You wrote a song called Gigolo. Which is disrespectful to women. So get off your high horse.

4. Basically every single rapper disses women nowadays and calls them b***hes has them nekkid in videos and exploits them in horrible ways. All Eminem did was throw some words around. For you to claim Eminem isn’t allowed to insult a black woman is racist. Are black people beyond criticism in your opinion. It’s not like anything he saw wasn’t true.

5. You acknowledge you can’t beat Eminem lyrically. You are clearly scared physically. So you play the race card, trying to pawn your personal issue off on black people at large or women at large. That’s a coward move. f!ght your own battles p***y.

6. Your wife is a wh0ore, and Eminem pointed it out. That has nothing to do with skin color. You f**ked up big time bringing race in to it.

7. Be real about why you’re mad. You know he’s right in the song when he called you a sucker. That’s what I thought too when I heard you were dating that used up b***h. You’re like the little young dude who falls in love with a ho, and everyone else laughs inside when they see you.”

LOL
dear stan
 05-09-2009, 03:30 PM         #8
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
the sauce pt 2
lol word...I don't think nick fully realizes what Em is capable of diss-wise
 05-09-2009, 03:30 PM         #9
1blood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:

LOL

"Waits for the rest of the stans to come in and defend eminems honor"
 05-09-2009, 03:31 PM         #10
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimyellow said:
dear stan
that was a comment someone left on the website, exodus didnt write that
 05-09-2009, 03:47 PM         #11
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this cant possibly be real.....NICK f**kING CANNON
reaaaally? hahahaha
he is black, but even then im pretty sure eminem would f**k him up
 05-09-2009, 03:48 PM         #12
DaRealMrLRP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILLmag 7 said:
that was a comment someone left on the website, exodus didnt write that
i was bout to say damn thats awful .. cuz dude brought up the race card about 4 times outta the different points .. ohh well this should be fun Cannon has had some diss practice wit Wild N Out so this could get interesting.
 9 years ago '07        #13
hellspawn 
space
space
$1,042 | Props total: 69 69
cannon with the L on both wax and divorce papers in 3 months. U heard it here first
 9 years ago '04        #14
carbon720 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
I like the fact that...as wack and weak as Nick Cannon is... he went hard and he stood up to defend his woman! Go head man...don't let nobody disrespect your wifey. Em was wrong for that bottomline. They should bring back Celebrity Boxing deathmatch and put them two in the ring.
 05-09-2009, 04:49 PM         #15
azn757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nick cannon is about to be the next yung berg...
 9 years ago '08        #16
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$824 | Props total: 23 23
i think its funny how em picks his battles. he knows who and who not to call out. i mean we all know he's ruined careers but who? benzino? ja rule? backstreet boys? britney spears? and now NICK CANNON? bottom line, he spoke nick and mariah's name out his mouth and was very reckless and disrespectful. i commend the boy nick for standin his ground and goin at him even tho em will embarass him lyrically but physically? i dont know. but eminem knows who's names NOT to speak on.
 9 years ago '07        #17
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 909 909
damn. nick cannon? this n*gga went in jus a lil bit.

oh n @ the young berg comment.. i cant see people doin much but respectin nick 4 this.

i know will (smith) gonna be watchin this s**t from afar

Last edited by Jayceon; 05-09-2009 at 07:07 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #18
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 hellspawn said:
cannon with the L on both wax and divorce papers in 3 months. U heard it here first
LOL...Werd
 9 years ago '04        #19
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
 Exodus X13 said:

LOL
Oh s**t son you clowned nick... put this on twitter!!!! lol
 05-09-2009, 07:59 PM         #20
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em is still one of my favorite rappers but much respect to Nick Cannon for standing up to him after those disrespectful comments.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now