May 7 - Hugh Hefner Selects 1st African Playmate of The Year!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-11-2009, 01:06 PM         #81
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DreDay17 said:
great link.:applause: But since when did Africans become that damn light skinned? She looks good though but i'm a.ssuming she wasn't raised there.
so because shes lightskinned she not have been raised in Africa, ur an idiot and whats makes things sadder is u are probably black saying this
 9 years ago '05        #82
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Zo1987 said:
so because shes lightskinned she not have been raised in Africa, ur an idiot and whats makes things sadder is u are probably black saying this
You're too sensitive B.
 05-11-2009, 01:13 PM         #83
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
No way she is fully African...she finer than a muthaf**ker...I might need to take a trip back to the Motherland...
so in order to be a fine African woman she has to mixed??? The most ignorant comments in this thread have sadly been from African Americans.

Maybe you do need to go and visit the motherland and learn something because from what I know White Europeans visit the continent of Africa more than Africa Americans. Whats even sadder is the fact that they know more about Africa than you do.

Last edited by Zo1987; 05-11-2009 at 01:18 PM..
 05-11-2009, 01:16 PM         #84
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
You're too sensitive B.
its not about being sensitive, its sad as hell when black people outside of Africa think that all Africans look like Akon or the dude from Blood Diamond. There are some Africans lighter than some African Americans and vice versa. Black people in America would be shocked to see how Africans look if they would only come there instead of watching CNN all the time or looking at a couple famous Africans.
 9 years ago '07        #85
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
dem t*tties is big
 9 years ago '07        #86
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
i dont give a fuk wat color she is if she got a bangin body an a alright face :smileys3x:allday
 9 years ago '04        #87
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 meanstreak said:
dayyyyum shes nice
:nicethread::iagree::hitit::cya:
 9 years ago '06        #88
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,921 | Props total: 1254 1254
chhhhheeeessssuuussss
 9 years ago '05        #89
Young_Question 
space
space
$574 | Props total: 116 116
shes bad
 05-12-2009, 10:38 AM         #90
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
First of all it's not ur job to hold this man's nuts..You type to me when I'm typing about you..not to this man..but you take offense because ur a SALTINE..which is a cracker you dumb white f**k..that's what that is
and youre an angry black midget by the sounds of it.

its got nothing to do with intelligence, i dont hear that s**te because i dont live in america,i live in a country where most people are preety aware that race means little in terms of who you are, what job u can get etc.

and cracker/saltine is the best black americans have come up with? get a bit of imagination lads, u did hiphop thats got lots of literary value, metaphors etc.

put some effort into youre racism. and at least make it relevant to the people ur saying it to, u calling me that is like me calling an navaho or a sioux a wetback, makes no sense.

I misspelled subconscious and stereotype in this THREAD...so what..it was a typo.. I was typing and watching tv at tha same time..s**t happens..didn't make the corrections..sowwy...you can go back in my other threads on KG where it involves race and can see I spelled them accurately..exsqueeze me
"exsqueeze me" are u david brent?

and you were saying other people were dumb

White people in Africa come from Europe due to colonialism...point blank(that's not to say white people didn't venture into Africa before but the white establishment of Europeans in Africa today are due to colonialism)
and youre point is? they are african, they are born in africa therefore their nationality will be one of an african nation.

as far as me not being African..exactly who made the rule up where I can't call myself African? How is it fact??
because youre american arnet u? unless u were born in africa?

Where did that logic come from jat? Why is that i'm not African..who are you to decide what the f**k I am and what i'm not? Where did this orignate from? break it down to me..where's the scientific fact,
im not deciding it geography is.

where did humans defining themselves as separate nations come from....well the middle east or africa probably

the ideology behind ur statement..I don't wanna a.ssume anything here cuz I know why u said what u said..sounds political behind me..racist rhetoric..ideas that root from white superiority..
if that was true id be referring to white americans as europeans.

and youre the one using supposedly racist terms (saltine,- ive never heard of it)

please point out the exact statements which lead u 2 believe i have an ideology related 2 white supremacy?

i dont, theres idiots in equal measure, youre ease to burn in the sun/not to burn doesnt affect much else about u.

I know for a fact on my fathers side that a WHITE slave master did r*pe one of my slave ancestors and had my great great grandmother(who was a slave) which led to my great grandmother then came my grandmother..and they passed that knowledge down from generation to generation..nobody is saying it's a complete "black" lineage..no such thing as a BLACK in terms ur breaking it down..black holds no weight in the scientific world which is what I don't base ne of my statements on..
so then youre ancestors were both the oppressor and the oppressed, how can u then say "youre ancestors did this" when youre closer related to those people than i am?

you have a direct link to those slave masters yet theyre somehow my ancestors? because they shared the same skin colour as me? i could have ancestors who were slaves. do u see what im saying?

in the scientific world which is what I don't base ne of my statements on.
youre first factual statement :)

funny how you don't correct anybody else in here on how there speaking incorrectly about what is AFRICAN..but what do I expect from a racist peckerwood from the UK..and no s**t you f**king idiot that Africa had kingdoms and all those things you mentioned..matter fact you dumb f**k didn't I bring that very argument up in another thread in the KG section about the empires of West Africa when I was chit chatin with you..
i dont remember u doing that, get a link if u want, and yes im from the uk, point?

"racist peckerwood" the irony

why are u getting so angry little one? why are u resorting to racism? when im not and then u try 2 call me a racist, debate fact or f**k off. gobs**te.

what books have you read on Africa?? matter fact right now i'm reading Dr.Ivan Van Sertima's book " They Came before Columbus"
which is widely established as bulls**t, he ignores the work of practically every researcher and historian who have worked with and have far more experience of the americas than himself.

he doesnt believe native americans could have established great civilisations on their own, hes like a mirror image of a colonial, racist archeologist who tries 2 say the pyramids mustve been built by white people.

you read books in the grey area between history and racist doctrine.

ur the only one that made a.ssumptions..copy and paste where I stated Africa never had any of that or where I stated I had a complete "BLACK" lineage..I'll be waiting..
do u even read youre own posts

all that other s**t you and ya white forefathers created
and also u credited the invention of race 2 white people, the modern concept of race is different from country to country (the uk for example doesnt have the same attitude -1 drop rule- towards mixed race people).

but prior to the modern notions of race, black,white,asian, there was always that tribe is different to us, they have different origins, the celts and the romans, egyptians and semites etc.

and firstly youre a.ssuming that my ancestry is linked to racist whites, in fact although my ancestors were white they werent seen as equal, ive probably got irish and welsh ancestry more than anything, who were seen in early racial science as a lower species in the hierarchy of races designed by the ruling elite.

and also the "ruling classes" labeled my ancestors (the working classes) as a different species, there were the c*ckney race, the english country race, the irish race etc. they ran eugenics programmes to try and wipe them (the working classes) out.

so please shout this s**t on a street corner or something, in an actual debate with facts, youve got nothing.

..where tha f**k do you get ur info from BBC I hope not..f**k outta here
would u like 2 tell me whats wrong with the bbc compared 2 your sources?

this is something i uploaded on youtube originally broadcast on BBC4 -

another excellent bbc documentary is Racism a history.
[/QUOTE]
 05-13-2009, 08:57 AM         #91
killacrainz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did u know that africa is the most mixed Continent ever.
 9 years ago '06        #92
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
i'd stick my d**k all n dat
 05-15-2009, 07:09 AM         #93
finesse1272  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STUNTIN said:
it has nothing to do with her being black... the first AFRICAN,.. as in from africa,.. she could be white and still be the first AFRICAN playmate of the year.....

renee tension was the first black playmate of the year in like 1990 or something.....

Props on the research
 9 years ago '07        #94
kold107 
space
space
space
$548 | Props total: 20 20
 DJ Maximum said:
no its not when n*ggaz act like n*ggas nothing has changed
why is it that my 1st account got banned for saying that type s**t but a mod can say it no probs :wtf:

i want my account back!!!!
 05-15-2009, 07:17 AM         #95
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
I know for a fact on my fathers side that a WHITE slave master did r*pe one of my slave ancestors and had my great great grandmother

what books have you read on Africa?? matter fact right now i'm reading Dr.Ivan Van Sertima's book " They Came before Columbus"..where tha f**k do you get ur info from BBC I hope not..f**k outta here ur the only one that made a.ssumptions..copy and paste where I stated Africa never had any of that or where I stated I had a complete "BLACK" lineage..I'll be waiting..
You do realise just how stupid you look right now though? After your racist(which is what they are, make no mistake) driven ramblings about his supposed white ancestors being evil slave masters(an uneducated and stupid RACIST claim), you turn around to say that actually YOU are the descendant of racist white slave owners. Where as he probably isn't.:agreement6: YOUR ancestors, not his. But you're ranting like it's his responsibility and he should take the weight for that, on the basis of him being white... while you're the one whos actually related to the racist scumbags you're complaining about.

The irony is fantastic.

And if you weren't such an idiot fullstop you might realise that actually the BBC produce some pretty f**king sound historic and geographic documentaries. Infact, if you want to talk about TV Stations regulary producing documentaries, the BBC is second to NONE.

I wont slander your little book because i haven't read it, but you need to calm down and stop talking bulls**t. To any logical human being you appear to be a racially driven maniac who can't keep his emotions in check. Where the person you're argueing with is putting forward solid arguments from the head.

Your rants about being "universal" are flawed. Your key mistake is a.ssuming that Africans in Africa share the same racially motivated outlook as you. I mean really, you think a black African has more in common with you, an American, than a white African?:lachen001:

Superiority is a European invention is another one of your claims.

You're living in Disney Land. But it's understandable. If i was the descendant of rapist scum, like you, I'd be pretty angry also. Shame on your ancestors
 05-15-2009, 07:17 AM         #96
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kold107 said:
why is it that my 1st account got banned for saying that type s**t but a mod can say it no probs :wtf:

i want my account back!!!!
Because you're Australian and everyone knows Australians are racist:lachen001:
 9 years ago '04        #97
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 21 21
where her playboy pics?
 05-15-2009, 01:12 PM         #98
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Peterparker;13806183]black midget??? s**t was wack..but then again I guess that's that great UK humor that us "LADS" or "CHAPS"

no1 uses chaps u moron, and no it was a little joke that u seem 2 have taken 2 heart, like a little man would.

and uk humour>>>>us humour. over here just describing your ethnic parenting doesnt constitute humour.

seem to not understand..s**t was wack tho..as far as you're country being pretty aware that races means little n blah blah..funny because I like how you paint the UK as some fairy tale racist free country..but I know a "couple" just a couple of black Uk citzens who tell me a different story..

where did i say the uk was free of racism, u called me a cracker and a saltine (?)

so i replied that i didnt know that term because:
its got nothing to do with intelligence, i dont hear that s**te because i dont live in america,i live in a country where most people are preety aware that race means little in terms of who you are, what job u can get etc.
i.e. youre racial slurs arnet applicable in the uk, its like me saying 2 a british black person, all blacks are poor, dont have jobs and are criminals as he points to his tracksuited white neighbour robbing a car.

how whites are just as racist..matter fact BBC post up tons of articles on discrimination against blacks and muslims in the UK..matter fact I remember CNN doing a segment on how muslims are treated in the UK...but i'm not shocked
class is still more imperative than race. if an upper class black person from oxfordshire goes 2 a job interview with a white, working class glasweigan then the glasweigan is far more likely to be negatively discriminated against.

and i can give u many articles on how white working class people are discriminated against in the uk, the fact its deemed perfectly acceptable for newspapers to viciously attack all working class people as theiving chavs (Council Housed And Violent)

or have parties in posh universities where students dress up as "chavs" complete with pregnancy bumps, idiotic sentiments etc. and a sense of moral superiority that is rendrered obsolete by their very partaking in such a deplorable, classist activity.

the fact u can have websites like chav-scum.co.uk, i dont see any, (excuse the language but i think its justified in this argument) paki-scum.co.uk muslim-scum.co.uk wog-scum.co.uk, ****-scum.co.uk

and how are muslims treated in the uk exactly?

because I hear lots of white americans that say the same thing about this country..that race is not an important factor?
well then theyre lying to themselves, but at least thats what theyre aspiring to,wheras u seem 2 be aspiring to little else but hatred.

Yet African "americans" n other miniorities have a different experience..so what you're telling me about race in ur country doesn't mean s**t.. blacks no matter where they at go thru the same opression all over this f**king world
well no they dont, prove me wrong. racial stereotypes might move around but how does a black south african get treated negatively for his race nowadays

..no matter if it's in United States/Mexico/UK/Brazil/South Africa...we or other ppl of color always get f**ked over by the powers that be which happens to be WHITE people w/ power
5 examples? and u mentioned south africa, its actually BLACK people w/power who are now f**king over whites and treating blacks with a positive preference.

other people of colour?

lmao..bulls**t..do you even know what all geography consist of?? Human geography which is what you're speaking of is created by MAN..like I stated before certain MEN...I'm universial and so are many other AFRICANS across this planet who agree that we are all the same..no different form on another..seperated by land and imaginary borders created by Oppressors from Europe
natural barriers, werent created by white people, i mean u buy into white supremacy more than white racists themselves

i mean i dont know how to translate that bit, theres so many contradictions. so all africans (by which u mean black people?) are alike or that everybody is alike except europeans (white people?)

..you tell me to point out the statements you made that shows how you share the same ideology as white supremacist...lol
yes i did, youve done nothing to answer that, yet i can pull out statements from this very post 2 confirm your racist ideology. and you call me a racist?

look at the whole basis of the argument..you felt the need to correct Black americans in this thread on how were not African..
because theyre not, theyre black americans

who are you to decide what we should label ourselfs?? That idea's orgins are straight out of Europe..straight outta White supremacy.
im not, geography is, america isnt africa.

and no, theyre straight out of africa, straight out of tribes, and mans head.

.that attitude that ur displaying is the root of racism..picking and choosing other groups of people..telling them what they should label themselvs and what they shouldn't..

you sound like tha upper class that s**tted on ya ancestors who grouped ur ppl in one label..lol

you sound just like a slave master...a klansman..a neo nazi..all of the above..just cuz u not using racial slurs don't mean you don't sound like em..
no i dont, youre the one identifying race with emotional/psychological traits.

show me where ive sounded like this, and u should know theyre youre ancestors after all, not mine.
as far as it probably..that word..PROBABLY..lol(which means you just throwin s**t out there u don't know s**t)..but u said it probably started in the middle east or Africa..throw out some actual historical facts to back that statement up..atleast about Africa
no, i say probably because nobody knows definitively u moron.

look at the murals the egyptians did themselves and look at the different ethnic groups represented, egypt was a melting pot not a fenced off race centred utopia.

simple..were both tied to the oppressor..yeah thats true..both by our ancestor lineage..don't deny it one bit..but my argument is not the importance of who's tied to the oppressor more but more so who benefited more out of the relationship from the oppressor and the oppressed..I know who side i'm on..the OPPRESSED..ur on the OPPRESSOR'S side..
tell me how ive benefited, my ancestors died in factories (as children, who were OWNED by the factory owner) spinning the cotton picked by black slaves, they were chopped up in machinery,

nailed INSIDE of ships hulls to starve 2 death as exhaustion from the work made them fall asleep and be sealed inside the ships they were working on, and of course another working class child isnt as valuable as the ship, so leave them in there 2 die slowly, lets bet on which gets them first, the lack of air or lack of food?

what about the modern generation, after mining the resources of our island dry to line the pockets of mine and mill owners they tell us they have no more work for us. so the miners strike.

the police are sent in as if f!ghting a foreign enemy. thatcher destroys whats left of the welfare state and whats left of the unions and working class solidarity.

come 2 the north, drive round a housing estate, youll see crime, drugs, deprivation and the victims? black, some, asian? some. but mostly white.

a part of glasgow (majority white) has a life expectancy LOWER than the gaza strip.

go on son, tell me all these benefits were reaping.

here's one of my quotes speaking on empires in Africa..and how you belittled the empires in Africa..but now all of a sudden you captin-save-a continet...
errr,thats something youve said, show me something ive said.

where have i belittled empires in africa? go on. show me or shut up.
I've known way when I was little that Africa had more then just huts n s**t of that nature..so please miss me w/ that bulls**t a.ssumption..you love a.ssuming about Americans huh esp. African americans huh...

are u nuts, heres my quote, IM making a joke about the perception that expansionist empires have only ever existed in europe:
^^yeahs but alls the empires have beens in europe.
youre the one who tries 2 say that african and asian empires were like friendly neighbours who came and went into other peoples countries 4 abit without causing any harm.

even tho the first to rob africans resources were other africans,

and in that very thread u say "the moors went into the whole continent of europe"

-they didnt they got to northern france and the battle of tours, but prior to that a moorish general described his army as being like "a cloud of desolation that leaves

and another chronicler states "only god knows the number of the dead"

so like it or not prior to europeans colonising africa and the americas black africans and arabs and asians were reaping havoc and death on european soil.

why? because theyre people.

bulls**t bulls**t bulls**t..he never stated native americans couldn't established great civilizations on there own..where do you get this s**t from?
the fact he says civilisation was brought to the americas by black africans.

for example: civilisation was brought to africa by white europeans.

do u see?
 05-15-2009, 01:13 PM         #99
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because of the color of his skin huh..he's never said blacks were superior to any other "race" or anything of that nature..that is you my friend that is draped in a racist mentality period..matter fact while I was searching for the thread..I went thru about 11 or 12 pages and every f**king race thread that was on the knowledge section you're name popped up in there..probably was more then any other user..talk about somebody obssesed w/ race..and it was always to address the black users of the forum..tha f**k is ur problem?
yes i dont like racists, well done. theres alot of race related threads on boxden, its an american site what can u do

and boxden doesnt have many racist whites compared 2 racist blacks, and none of them start threads about their racist theories.

the last 1 i encountered (micheka- who claimed 2 be anglo saxon and an aryan) i went out of my way 2 tell him hes a racist c*nt.

how he was not anglo saxon

and how he was not european, he was american. (ring a bell d**khead?)

yeah the romans considered the celts n germanic people much different from them..I know about that...and you proved exactly my f**king point..you're own people
theyre not my people, they lived 1000s of years ago, held many values i found abhorrent and commited genocide against many of the ancestors of modern europe.

and thats the point, youre saying "youre people" when they wouldve considered north africans (including black africans) as far more like them,and far more romanised than the barbarian north.

the fact the entirety of roman north africa only required 1 leigion to keep it under roman rule while britain (or the parts of britain rome ruled) required 3 is testament to this.

the fact romans would put far more trust into african legionaries than troops raised from gaul (what the romans called most of modern france) is also testament to the fact that race didnt really exist back then.

.or atleast Europeans split there own people up into classes..
erm,i think u need 2 look at ancient egypt, china etc. all had class systems, egypt had one where the small ruling elite reaped the profits of the poverty stricken worker/farmer masses.

sounds like a european colonial model to me?

it was only a matter of time before they start to do it to others outside of Europe..which they've been labeling and splitting up every since..and so have you..

s**t I can go watch Braveheart and see that s**t
which is very far away from fact.....

or read book different groups of people thru inland and Med. Europe's history..so that whole mentality of superioity started in Europe...we live in a westernized society..point blank period..
again no it didnt, if u look at tribal groups in somewhere like papua new gineau they say were better/different to that tribe, and these are ideas predating even the existence of the nations of rome, england, france etc.

but at the end of this all no matter what I state the zzzzzz that you are you will stand by your s**tty statements no matter how f**king wrong and idiotic they sound..
what are the zzzzzzzzzz's hiding?

show me where ive stated factual inaccuracies, ive already done some for you (e.g. the moors comment)
 05-15-2009, 01:48 PM         #100
PHANTOM TWIN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Talk about a thread sparrowing outta control.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
81 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy