May 7 - Hugh Hefner Selects 1st African Playmate of The Year!!!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
damn... look at them curves
 9 years ago '05        #42
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 959 959
Damn props hef..
 9 years ago '04        #43
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
SHOULDA MET SHAWTY WHEN SHE WASN'T s**t. I COULDA HAD HER
 9 years ago '07        #44
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Say it loud...
 9 years ago '05        #45
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
That is a baby-momma if I have ever seen one! lmao
 9 years ago '08        #46
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
I was expectin' some dark chocolate, but caramel is good too...
 05-08-2009, 04:36 PM         #47
BaddNewZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
lol same n*ggas in here saying she bad she probably wouldnt give yall black a.sses the time of day...you know she into them white boys

s**t.... That's what i'm dreaming about hahaha.....

But I did expect her to be darker... I dig the dark chocolate more than the caramel look.... but I aint complaining lol....

Last edited by BaddNewZ; 05-08-2009 at 04:39 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #48
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 BaddNewZ said:
s**t.... That's what i'm dreaming about hahaha.....

But I did expect her to be darker... I dig the dark chocolate more than the caramel look.... but I aint complaining lol....
lmao yall got me on some chris tucker vick damone jr. s**t...taking all our women

ima start f**king white girls
 9 years ago '06        #49
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
woh id f**k the s**t outta her
 05-08-2009, 08:33 PM         #50
Blackhole  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:handjob:
 9 years ago '06        #51
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
niceee
 9 years ago '05        #52
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
damn shes hot
 9 years ago '04        #53
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 DJ Maximum said:
no its not when n*ggaz act like n*ggas nothing has changed
 05-09-2009, 05:28 AM         #54
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
jatay e-shut ya saltine f**k azz up...
what the f**k is saltine?

fact is why did he even have to include the fact that she's tha finest african he's ever seen..then he responds back w/ some "I could have only seen 5 african women" so just cuz u seen 5 and all of em could've been ugly u a.ssume all african women are ugly then u see this one n its "tha finest ever"
no u f**king dips**t, "the finest IVE ever seen" thats what he said, its his opinion which is down to personal taste

hes not a.ssuming anything, he could see a different woman from africa 2moro and say the same thing about her.

cuz u had this subconcious sterotype of Africans untill she popped up..don't worry threadstarter you not tha only dumb f**k in here..

u misspelled subconscious and stereotype yet youre talking about other people being dumb.

u got another stupid mothaf**ka talking about "she tha lightest African I ever seen"..then you get that dumb f**k **** yourfatazzmamma "I thought she would be chocolate" yet he got a Barrack quote..where tha change u dumb f**ks..

well yeah that is a bit stupid because the lightest africans are white people.

and so what if she is? again its his personal opinion, theres nothing racist about it unless youre looking for something racist that u can scream and have a little tantrum over like a 3 year old.

I've seen plenty of threads where cats post up fine females...I've seen white females posted up..I never seen there nationality or ethnicity be brought up when a white person made tha thread..n tha fact that this peckerwood n other dumb f**ks including urself jat removed her from other Afrikans in the states shows ya lack of ignorance

well ive seen plenty, like in a thread about female supporters at the european championships.

Black is Black African is African...f**k outta here i'm Afrikan..before Africa was labeled Africa..

no youre not african

[pic - click to view]

these are africans

just like any other "black" person anywhere on this planet that don't live on the continet..n it's been light skinned Afrikans before the exsistence of United States..all that other s**t you and ya white forefathers created

my forefathers? no more likely yours, due to the fact youre american and im not, or do u think youre lineage is entirely black? and those ancestors within youre lineage had an entirely black lineage?

..those labels on "races" and "nationalities" thats political..that's s**t ur ancestors created n forced everbody else to conform to those believes of what is BLACK or what is AFRICAN...

and how do u know they werent youre ancestors? what if u went back in time and discovered ur ancestry included white slave traders?

and my ancestors were most probably from ireland and wales, 2 places exploited by larger, european, colonial powers long before africa was, my ancestors were likely involved in the emancipation of slavery, at least in britain, so please read some f**king books or something before making more ignorant a.ssumptions.

so there werent nations and "races" in africa before colonialism? what do u think all africans were living simple tribal lives? they had kingdoms, literature etc. u ignorant prick.

n threadstarter f**k ya thread b***h..I'ont give a f**k if I ruined ya thread so what hoe

dumb f**ks read a book or su'thin

youve never read a book in your life that didnt have a picture on every page have you?
[/QUOTE]

-------------

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 05-09-2009 at 05:31 AM..
 05-09-2009, 08:08 AM         #55
Ether Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
still not fully black tho with a name like ljunqvist
yo i know this chick!! her real name is tomeka johnson...i guess plaboy had to change her name to make it sound non-ghetto
 9 years ago '04        #56
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,708 | Props total: 1491 1491
 theFREAK said:
shes fckin badd....
co-sign...
 9 years ago '05        #57
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,282 | Props total: 4351 4351
damn she fineeeeee
 05-09-2009, 09:47 AM         #58
smacked  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one horny swedish b***h this one, a friend of mine partied with her a few years ago
 9 years ago '07        #59
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 ptwist said:
2009 a year when we inaugurated the first black president ....... and also the first black playmate....

change is here!!
first AFRICAN not first black.
 05-09-2009, 12:47 PM         #60
brayan99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlimTrip said:
You all flip out over some dumb s**t.. and she's not even close to being the hottest playmate of the year. Hef trying to cash in on all the people with Obama shirts on.
Word.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy