Nick Cannon Responds to Eminem/Eminem Responds "I Meant To Say I Wish Them The Best"

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #161
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Nick Cannon is f**king wack... but yall swinging from Eminems nutts like a f**kin pendulum in this thread. . . the n*gga disrespected the mans wife. . . Eminem could fart in a glass jar and you herbs would say it's hot.
 05-08-2009, 09:41 PM         #162
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
caught super-feelings. hell anybdy who took the time to read all that should k!ll themselves.

its obvious this kid is HURTING right now....
 9 years ago '04        #163
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 pa_general said:
Nick Cannon is f**king wack... but yall swinging from Eminems nutts like a f**kin pendulum in this thread. . . the n*gga disrespected the mans wife. . . Eminem could fart in a glass jar and you herbs would say it's hot.
Why would you take Eminem seriously at all?
 9 years ago '05        #164
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 200 200
you dont want to get em going...thats what he wants...it makes him better...
 9 years ago '05        #165
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Holy s**tballs.

Yo this dude actually responded with a BLOG? WOW. He feel that strong about it, he need to catch Em at show and punch him in his mouth.

Anyhow, welcome back good ol fashion hated and despised hip hop. We missed you.
Tupac is smiling and C. Delores Tucker is picketing in her grave. Good job Em.
 9 years ago '06        #166
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 hockeythug said:
Why would you take Eminem seriously at all?

Your name is hockeythug = whiteboy with super huge specks sitting behind his Aunt Bridgette's PC in her basement.

Im pretty sure Eminem would never take me serious... but you did because you responded d**khead.

Bottom line, you don't disrespect a mans wife. . . but you fruitcup Eminem meat jerkers don't see it that way.

Like I said. . . release your Mr. Crabs from Spongebob vice grip from the boys nuttsack.
 9 years ago '05        #167
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 pa_general said:
preach
 05-08-2009, 09:48 PM         #168
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol nick cannon stfu
 9 years ago '04        #169
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2041 2041
nick cannon's show failed so this the next step
 9 years ago '08        #170
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 daone2fear said:
First off the new EM cd is wack. If you think otherwise you are f**kin crazy. No club joints, no female joints, like one or two deep joints. Sure he puts words together and has a good delivery. But the content and wack as voice is WACK. I loved a couple of his previously released CD. I thought Lose Yourself was one of the best tracks ever. So, i'm not just some random Em hater. I had him high on my list (f**k he still is) but if you mofo's think that this cd is good, GTMFOH.

Now Nick isn't that great of a rapper. He puts his words together OK on some songs. Stays on topic sometimes. Not in Em's league at all. I would advise him to take his time if he is going to make diss songs or at least make them funny as s**t.

He ethered EM in his blog. Not the racist s**t. I'm not sold on Em as a racist. But the other s**t is so on point. This mofo picks on women and pop singers. Sure rule and canibus got it a little. But f**k that. He picks on people that he knows won't get in his a.ss. He has mental problems. I mean who in the f**k still raps about that BS that's on his CD at that age. One or two songs sure. He content is high school like s**t.

WTF do you dudes think Nick should do. He came at his a.ss. ONe on one Nick would whip his mofo's a.ss (IMO) Em ain't tough. Just because Nick was on Nick (excuse the pun) and he does comedy and makes corny movies doesn't mean that he can't stand up like a man and defend his wife. If I was Nick I wouldn't say s**t. I would roll up on the disrespectful mothaf**ka and whip his lil a.ss. It's not about being tough, it's about a mofo disrespecting your wife. You n*ggas are dumb as s**t (and you white boys) if you think nick shouldn't be doing whatever it is he is about to do. That is dudes wife. Regardless of what you think of their relationship. Them love each other and took that vow. You n*ggas see my wife in my sig. If any n*gga that I could actually get close to said anything so muthaf**kin disrespectful about her I would whip his mothaf**kin a.ss.

Because this is BX go ahead dumbasses (there are some out there) and say random BS s**t about my wife. You're safe, the internet will protect you.

Get real. There is a point where it is entertainment. Come on though, you know that this woman has a husband. You know that. Leave that old s**t alone. She doesn't even say s**t about his a.ss.

EM loses this. Just for mentioning Mariah

so hip hop is about club joints and female joints?
Im a.ssuming you're 15 year old female?
 9 years ago '08        #171
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 JaeNice said:
I got a feeling Cannon gone surprise the f**k out of a lot of people lol. Rapping yeah Em's is all around better but this is a battle and Cannon is a comedian. Not saying Cannon gone r*pe Em but i'm saying don't be too quick to judge... Never seen, or, heard Cannon in a battle before (the WILD STYLES don't count lol.) this should be funny on both sides.

:foodanddrink6:
Only 1 problem

That n*gga is NOT funny
 9 years ago '09        #172
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
..sad to say the guys on wild n out were funnier then him
 9 years ago '06        #173
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10661 10661
 Main Event said:
Only 1 problem

That n*gga is NOT funny
lol hell yea...was goin to say the same s**t.Dude is a cornball and has never made me laugh once...still don't see how the f**k he transitioned from nick at nite to hip hop and dumbass kids believed it..he's soft
 05-08-2009, 10:00 PM         #174
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
Im a.ssuming you're 15 year old female?
what is hip-hop about??? well to you??? cause im sure everyone is entitled their opinion
 9 years ago '04        #175
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,597 | Props total: 2992 2992
yo nick cannon is right on with this...f**king eminem fooled a lot of muthaphuckas and the media. he's always been hot garbage with an annoying verse. always wish that eminem muthaphucka would die, its a white wash. then you have these suburban kids out the woodworks rappin. r*pe & Pillage
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #176
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70178 70178
nick cannon, k!ll yourself

9 years ago '04        #177
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 IInvented said:
I though that was a good thing their were no club or female songs?
 9 years ago '05        #178
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 6972 6972
I'm a negro....and after reading that all I could do is laugh. Nicholas is a f**kin f*g**t. I'd beat the f**k outta his pretend martial arts a.ss. ole teen nick a.ss n*gga

Em a b***h too but

Em > Nikki
 9 years ago '08        #179
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 philly337 said:
lol hell yea...was goin to say the same s**t.Dude is a cornball and has never made me laugh once...still don't see how the f**k he transitioned from nick at nite to hip hop and dumbass kids believed it..he's soft
Katt Williams and Affion Crockett carried that show.......Atleast Nick is standin up for his wife though gotta give him props for that............but this n*gga is still gonna take an L
 05-08-2009, 10:19 PM         #180
MarcusJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
You're basically the kind of n*ggas Nick Cannon is talking about.

i agree with what dude said. NOW she black but when she first dropped she wasnt claiming she was till she made glitter. mariah is a fraud and nicks dumb a.ss took em's bait.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago