Nick Cannon Responds to Eminem/Eminem Responds "I Meant To Say I Wish Them The Best"

most viewed right now
 130
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
178 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-08-2009, 07:06 PM         #121
559bulldogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a f**kin joke
 9 years ago '04        #122
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 382 382
 angry_black_757 said:
rap wise nick has no chance.
kel >nick
 9 years ago '08        #123
V.R. Nabor 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,681 | Props total: 4402 4402
 JaiMega said:
You're basically the kind of n*ggas Nick Cannon is talking about.
i take it nick cannon is your hero...
 9 years ago '07        #124
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
If this s**t don't blow into the WEAKEST beef in hip-hop history

These muhf**kas lost
 9 years ago '04        #125
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 382 382
 JaiMega said:
You're basically the kind of n*ggas Nick Cannon is talking about.
NAW f**k THAT MARIAH ONLY USE TO f**k WIT WHITE BOYS BACK IN THE DAY f**k THAT b***h HOE FORGOT SHE WAS BLACK TILL SHE HOOKED UP WITH THAT LAME AS n*gga TELL MS CAREY TO SHUT HIS a.ss UP THIS n*gga ACTIN TUFF TELL HIS HOE a.ss TO PUT THE CHEERLEADER OUTFIT BACK ON FOR NICKELODEON PULL HIS SKIRT UP AND SHUT UP MAKING ME READ THAT DUMBs**t SOMEBODY PHONE THAT n*gga TELL HIM LOOK AT HIS HAND....... NOW SLAP THE s**t OUT YOSELF
 9 years ago '04        #126
STUNTIN 
space
avatar space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 The Blueprint˛ said:
@ nick cannon trying to make this thing into a race thing.

L.
:applause: exactly what i was thinkin,.. seems to me this is the only way he thinks he can win???
 9 years ago '04        #127
STUNTIN 
space
avatar space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 magatsu said:
Are you f**kin serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both these n*ggas on some lame childish s**t, but f**k that I'm not about to let this Nick Cannon b***hassness slide. How the f**k this n*gga gonna chump out and play the race card, on Mariah Carey of all people. Yeah she's black but lets not act like she wasn't sold as that girly white girl persona when she first dropped. She didn't get hood until Fantasy.

f**k outta here, did this n*gga really think that diss was funny? n*gga do we really have to know you practice boxing and martial arts or are working out. n*gga sound like a typical BX e-thug.

Eminem album f**kin lost too for having half an album rapping about pop scene bulls**t with childish subject matter getting at singers and s**t when he's damn near 40, made massive amounts of money, and just got sober. The last half of the album is decent, but seriously Proof supposed to be your road dog, dies and all you do is mention that n*gga in one line. But you got like 10 mentions of Lindsey Lohan.

This s**t is goddamn ridiculous. And I'm gonna be heated if Em tries to address this but ignores Rick Ross.
im thinkin relapse 2 is going to be more of a serious album, i'd say he'll address the proof stuff then??
 9 years ago '05        #128
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 V.R. Nabor said:
i take it nick cannon is your hero...
Idiot.

 dog4life said:
NAW f**k THAT MARIAH ONLY USE TO f**k WIT WHITE BOYS BACK IN THE DAY f**k THAT b***h HOE FORGOT SHE WAS BLACK TILL SHE HOOKED UP WITH THAT LAME AS n*gga TELL MS CAREY TO SHUT HIS a.ss UP THIS n*gga ACTIN TUFF TELL HIS HOE a.ss TO PUT THE CHEERLEADER OUTFIT BACK ON FOR NICKELODEON PULL HIS SKIRT UP AND SHUT UP MAKING ME READ THAT DUMBs**t SOMEBODY PHONE THAT n*gga TELL HIM LOOK AT HIS HAND....... NOW SLAP THE s**t OUT YOSELF
She married to Nick Cannon now, so your post really doesn't make sense. You just on that haterade s**t, just like the poster before.
 9 years ago '06        #129
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,263 | Props total: 3845 3845
Whats funny is that he says Eminem fell off and that he isnt that great of a lyricist anymore. Then the next paragraph he says he wont battle rap him because Em is too good. lol

Playing the black card. lol I dont even think Eminem has any white friends. lol His best friend Proof was black.
 9 years ago '06        #130
lolo702 
space
avatar space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 11 11
 stfdkd37 said:
she said it once and barley didn't want to then it was promo for the glitter movie and dude said so yaa dad is black and your mm is white correct this dumb broad said yeah but i wanna keep my personal life out of it good her and her mom bet you can't find her dad ion no pics
thats f**ked up.. at least halle barry,and alicia keys aint scared of who they are..now that she's wifed up wit nick cannon she is happy of what she is... and i hope nick cannon takes his cape off throws it in the closet wit the rest of his albums,movies,and t.v. shows divorced the b***h and bounce back wit something..not likely though
 9 years ago '04        #131
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 285 285
lol

nick cannon lookin for em
nick cannon gonna send some n*ggas to smack bizzare like "just go get that n*gga"
nick cannon got alex sosa goonz outside eminem mansion
 05-08-2009, 07:28 PM         #132
FSU05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't do it Nicholas & Ross want it with Em
 9 years ago '07        #133
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
avatar space
space
$97,193 | Props total: 79938 79938
this is going to be fun.

mariah is like a used 95 ford, ask derek jeter when he was smashin

eminem going to humiliate dude...and :lachen001: at nick trying to bring race into it. p***y
 05-08-2009, 07:31 PM         #134
Es0_puka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that blog irritated me and nichol-ass is a lame for that drivel

lol @ black queen he can't be serious that b***h as white as sin
 9 years ago '05        #135
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Nick is just building Em's buzz for his album release. Nick better just chill before he ruins Mariahs rep. Just chill and let Mariah bring in all the money.
 9 years ago '05        #136
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
Even though most people don’t know that I’m nice in the ring and have been training in boxing and Martial Arts for years

thats what everybody that cant f!ght says ....lmao
 9 years ago '06        #137
Badnewz100 
space
avatar space
space
$4,942 | Props total: 4879 4879
This will probably be as entertaining as Dr. Dre vs Jermaine Dupree.
 9 years ago '07        #138
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
avatar space
space
$97,193 | Props total: 79938 79938
 magatsu said:
Are you f**kin serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both these n*ggas on some lame childish s**t, but f**k that I'm not about to let this Nick Cannon b***hassness slide. How the f**k this n*gga gonna chump out and play the race card, on Mariah Carey of all people. Yeah she's black but lets not act like she wasn't sold as that girly white girl persona when she first dropped. She didn't get hood until Fantasy.

f**k outta here, did this n*gga really think that diss was funny? n*gga do we really have to know you practice boxing and martial arts or are working out. n*gga sound like a typical BX e-thug.

Eminem album f**kin lost too for having half an album rapping about pop scene bulls**t with childish subject matter getting at singers and s**t when he's damn near 40, made massive amounts of money, and just got sober. The last half of the album is decent, but seriously Proof supposed to be your road dog, dies and all you do is mention that n*gga in one line. But you got like 10 mentions of Lindsey Lohan.

This s**t is goddamn ridiculous. And I'm gonna be heated if Em tries to address this but ignores Rick Ross.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this b***h on her period...
 9 years ago '06        #139
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,112 | Props total: 13886 13886
lol....nick cannon is a b***h.I was with him an s**t till he threw in the race card and ended up soundin more racist then the one he was tryin to accuse...and on top of it actin hard.Who knows who would win a real f!ght they're both b***hes but get the f**k outta here with the tough guy talk...nick cannon would get the breaks beat off him by every 9 out of 10 people u know (including females)
 9 years ago '09        #140
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$1,695 | Props total: 238 238
wats next, nick cannon teaming up wit officer ricky and doin a diss track together, EM wil jus ether both of them f*ggs and its a wrap
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
24 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
16 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
109 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy