Nick Cannon Responds to Eminem/Eminem Responds "I Meant To Say I Wish Them The Best"

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
CLICKCLICK 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,176 | Props total: 15 15
Nick Cannon played right into Em's cards.
 05-08-2009, 07:38 PM         #102
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets be real here, if eminem saying things about YOUR wife what would you do? Everyone knows nick aint gotta snowball in hells chance of winning butat least hes manning up about the situation. Unlike the ja rule situation em wouldnt stand up to
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #103
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25878 25878
lol this n*gga is pissed the f**k off omg he went in lol and he said he gonna get his Nickelodeon rhyme book lmfao it's gonna get fun again
 9 years ago '08        #104
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
this dude did not just write a whole goddam essay i stopped reading after the first 2 paragraphs

nick ur a clown
 9 years ago '05        #105
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Nick Cannon was clearly on some emotional s**t, so its natural he'll bring up racism and all that, dude probably wasn't thinking straight.

If someone talked s**t about my wife I would react similarly.
 05-08-2009, 07:41 PM         #106
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^n*gga we know your gay a.ss got a husband
 9 years ago '06        #107
lolo702 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 11 11
u know mariah put him up to this..but nick fell for the trap..lol callin mariah a black women/queen..idk but has nick ever been wit a black women..and i aint talkin 50%

Last edited by lolo702; 05-08-2009 at 07:51 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #108
space
space
i don't know why he taking the racist route b***h said she was white until after glitter or whatever what was that like in 02 03 f**k outta here and take that white b***h with you
 9 years ago '07        #109
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
...this n*gga......
 9 years ago '04        #110
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3473 3473
Nick cannon is a clown

em dont give a f*** what he says.nick wrote all that and Em aint gon read it and just laugh even more now that nick is mad.ahahahah
 9 years ago '05        #111
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
Nick Cannon
 05-08-2009, 07:53 PM         #112
bsock79 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black Father + White Mother= BLACK
Actually, that would make the person half black and half white you idiot. So explain to me what a White Father + Black Mother equals? Funny how his whole rant turns into a racial issue yet he makes comments that could be considered as racist himself.

He is a natural born racist in disguise.
Yeah, that's pretty accurate. Except for the fact that all of his best friends are black. He must really hate the time he spends in the studio with the likes of Dr. Dre, 50, and D12, not to mention all the other black artists he has worked with throughout his career.

Your legacy has now been tainted from this day forth!
:nuts:

Highly doubt it. He'll go down as one of the best rap stars of all time no matter what the hell he does.

It's not about race, Nick, you clown. He's just pissed cuz someone's dissin his sloppy-seconds wife and there's really not much he can do about it - especially within the rap game. Shrug it off and move on or continue with the beef and put more money in Em's wallet you doushe.
 9 years ago '06        #113
lolo702 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 11 11
 stfdkd37 said:
i don't know why he taking the racist route b***h said she was white until after glitter or whatever what was that like in 02 03 f**k outta here and take that white b***h with you
u right she never claimed she was black.. lol... who ever heard her say imma black women
 9 years ago '07        #114
budlightextra 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 312 312
since when have this b***h been black all of a sudden she a sista..
 05-08-2009, 08:00 PM         #115
Crazee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If most rappers said they had s3x with my wife and whatever, I would respond. But Eminem? Eminem's entire first single is about banging celebrity chicks. The entire song. Em might be childish to still attack Mariah, but the song was funny and I doubt Em takes it seriously. Challenging Em on this makes Nick look sensitive, especcially when everyone else just takes the joke and laughs it off. He should have left it at "At least I ACTUALLY f**ked her, unlike him" or something. That would have been cold. This? It's making a mountain out of a humorous verse.
 9 years ago '05        #116
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 budlightextra said:
since when have this b***h been black all of a sudden she a sista..
You're basically the kind of n*ggas Nick Cannon is talking about.
 9 years ago '06        #117
space
space
 lolo702 said:
u right she never claimed she was black.. lol... who ever heard her say imma black women
she said it once and barley didn't want to then it was promo for the glitter movie and dude said so yaa dad is black and your mm is white correct this dumb broad said yeah but i wanna keep my personal life out of it good her and her mom bet you can't find her dad ion no pics
 05-08-2009, 08:02 PM         #118
Tha Termihator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crazee said:
If most rappers said they had s3x with my wife and whatever, I would respond. But Eminem? Eminem's entire first single is about banging celebrity chicks. The entire song. Em might be childish to still attack Mariah, but the song was funny and I doubt Em takes it seriously. Challenging Em on this makes Nick look sensitive, especcially when everyone else just takes the joke and laughs it off. He should have left it at "At least I ACTUALLY f**ked her, unlike him" or something. That would have been cold. This? It's making a mountain out of a humorous verse.
werd, this s**t is worse than that time kanye though the gay fish joke was about him.
 9 years ago '07        #119
budlightextra 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 312 312
 JaiMega said:
You're basically the kind of n*ggas Nick Cannon is talking about.
you damn right n*gga...
 05-08-2009, 08:03 PM         #120
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
personally if i was married and somebody ws sellin my wife out i wouldnt even have written a long blog, we woulda been thumpin
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy