Nick Cannon Responds to Eminem/Eminem Responds "I Meant To Say I Wish Them The Best"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-10-2009, 12:15 AM         #321
hiphopismyjob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm with nick cannon on this one eminem always talk slick about women and i heard one of his songs sound real gay on this album i aint hear it yet but i hope not but yea leave mariah alone damn she is a legend nothin like brittany spears
 05-10-2009, 01:29 AM         #322
webbstar842 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopismyjob said:
i'm with nick cannon on this one eminem always talk slick about women and i heard one of his songs sound real gay on this album i aint hear it yet but i hope not but yea leave mariah alone damn she is a legend nothin like brittany spears
are u serious man? Mariah is a f'n diva like the rest of these celebrities. She's a J-Lo, a Britney, a Christina Ag....They all love the limelight...Come on now...You can't be serious...And, eminem always talk slick about women? Rappers talk about hoes, b***hes, etc. in almost every song....what the f is the difference if you single out one....especially one who is worth millions...s**t ain't gonna phase her dough....Google that celeb gay guy perez and nick cannon and that perez f*g has been all up in Cannon's s**t for years...
And look at this freakin picture...dude needs made fun of and kicked in the ball sack to wake his closet a.ss up...

That is going to be the first mother f'er in line after Pharell for laser surgery...Believe that..

Celebrity marriage + Oversized tattoo on your back of significant other = FAIL
 05-10-2009, 01:36 AM         #323
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This whole thread makes me respect Kim Kardashian more than ever. Not only is she beautiful, she also has enough common sense to recognize a f**king joke and take it in good spirit.

Cannon instead decides to verbalize his tears into a f**king whiny blog post pulling race cards, feminist cards, and f**king martial arts cards. Kim Kardashian is more of a man than Nick Cannon could ever be, whatever the f**k that means anyway.
 9 years ago '04        #324
LightWeight 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 1889 1889
...................."It's Gonna Be a Hot Summer," k!lla.
 05-10-2009, 01:59 AM         #325
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at this Cannon clown trying to make a race issue out of it
 05-10-2009, 02:01 AM         #326
webbstar842 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nxn said:
This whole thread makes me respect Kim Kardashian more than ever. Not only is she beautiful, she also has enough common sense to recognize a f**king joke and take it in good spirit.

Cannon instead decides to verbalize his tears into a f**king whiny blog post pulling race cards, feminist cards, and f**king martial arts cards. Kim Kardashian is more of a man than Nick Cannon could ever be, whatever the f**k that means anyway.
^ PROPS

And, mad respect for the married guy earlier and with you on the protecting your wife thing as I am the same way...but, we are on some local level s**t...our wives aren't global....and your sensitivity on the subject was some stage 5 swine flu...you need to be at a 0 on this situation....celebrity Hollywood crap is another ballpark....that ain't reality....these mother f**kers get s**t on everyday amongst their peers....out there, you pick the battles you want cuz people are in your business every day, good and bad...NIck chose to take this bait for more than just protecting his wife..
And, WTF are these heads angry about with Em makin fun of celebs anyway? That s**t is funny as hell talkin about bangin lohan....Some of y'all tryin to act like when you get older your eyes are going to stay on your generation.....get the bluck outta here....
Wooderson from Dazed and Confused said it best:
"Wooderson: I've been thinkin' about gettin' back in school, though, man.
Dawson: What, like, J.C. or something like that?
Wooderson: Yeah, man. But I'd just as soon keep workin', though, keep a little change in my pocket. Better than listenin' to some dips**t, doesn't know what the hell he's talkin' about, anyway!
Dawson: I know what you're talkin' about, man!
Wooderson [to Mitch]: So, you're a freshman, right? Tell me, man, how's this year's crop of freshman chicks lookin' this year?
Dawson: Wood, you're gonna go to jail very soon, man!
Wooderson: Naw, man, that's what I like about these high school girls, man; I get older, they stay the same age
"
 05-10-2009, 02:11 AM         #327
webbstar842 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW...I clicked on the link from the thread for nick's blog....this was the most recent comment....serious stan....but that ish is HILARIOUS!

YO YO SLIM SHADY. I'M f**kING NICKS LADY.
HE'S A BLACK RACIST. I PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE, CAUSE HE'S A BABY.
I'M BUZZIN, DIRTY DOZEN, RAN TRAINS ON MARIAH.
AND NICK JUST SAT THERE CRYING LIKE I JUST CAME UP INSIDE HER.
NICKS WHACKER THAN THE NICKELODEON HE BIT HIS STYLE FROM.
GIGOLO DIDN'T SELL 2 COPIES CAUSE IT WAS SUCH A s**tTY ALBUM.
ADMIT IT, f**k IT, WHILE MARIAHS a.ss IS OUT IN THE OPEN.
I'M GONNA SMACK, SLAP, PUNCH, KICK AND POKE IT.
MY NAME IS MARSHALL MATHERS, I'M A s3xAHOLIC,
MARIAH HAS MAD STDS SO I KEEP CONDOMS IN MY WALLET,
BETTER HIDE YOUR HARLOT, CAUSE MY d**k IS UP QUICK TO f**k HER a.ss,
BOUGHT A TICKET TO HER CONCERT, JUST TO SMASH HER f**kIN SNATCH,
NICK I'M COMING OUT f**kING, MARIAH SO HARD IT'LL MAKE HER EYES BUG,
DON'T CALL HER YOUR WIFE, YOU KNOW THAT b***h IS MYs.lut,
THE PROOF IS IN HER p***y, I LEFT IT STRETCHED OPEN,
NICKS SUCH A f**kING p***y I'MA CUCKOLD HIM,

SO WHEN MARIAH SEES MY c*ck NEAR HER TWAT, SCREAMING YOU'RE THE MAN THAT NICKS NOT,
MARIAH JUST GOT f**kED!
NICKS TALKIN A LOT OF SMACK, DIRTY MACKING TELLING HIS WIFE I DON'T LIKE BLACKS,
MARIAH JUST GOT f**kED!
GO RUN AND TELL THE BLACKS, THAT I DON'T LIKE THEM, CAUSE YOU'RE TOO SCARED TO f!ght BACK.
MARIAH JUST GOT f**kED!
MARIAH'S TIED UP LIKE As.lut, AND RIDING MY d**k UNTIL I NUT,
MARIAH JUST GOT f**kED!

MY d**kS NICER THAN NICKS, I'M ON A SEARCH TO SMASH MARIAH,
THE b***h IS IN HEAT SO BAD HER p***y IS ON FIRE,
I'M ILL ENOUGH TO JUST STRAIGHT UP f**k HER IN FRONT OF NICK,
HE WON'T DO s**t BUT b***h, WHILE HIS WIFE IS SUCKING d**k,
I'LL TAPE THE WHOLE THING, UPLOAD A SNEAK PREVIEW,
THEN I'LL GO THERE AGAIN TO FILM A f**kING SEQUEL,
I'LL MAKE MARIAH LEAVE YOU, WHILE YOU'RE HOLDING A PISTOL,
UP TO YOUR HEAD WITH A ROPE AROUND YOUR NECK READY TO KICK THE STOOL,
WE FORM LIKE VOLTRON, AND SWARM ALL ON MARIAHS TWAT,
f**k HER TIL SHE'S BARELY CONCIOUS THEN DO MONEY SHOTS,
HER PUSSIES SWEET LIKE IF WE STUCK OUR d**kS IN HONEY POTS,
WE'RE TAKING TURNS, POUNDING OUT HER LITTLE SCUMMY BOX,
THE HORNIEST, SLEAZIESEST, CRAZIEST, SPARATIC,
GOT MARIAH FEINDING FOR MY d**k WORSE THAN A CRACK ADDICT,
HALF ANIMAL, HALF MAN,
DUMPING A LOAD IN HER f**kING a.ss MAN,
f**kING HER IN MORE HOLES THAN AN AFGHAN

SO WHEN MARIAH SEES MY c*ck NEAR HER TWAT, SCREAMING YOU'RE THE MAN THAT NICKS NOT,
MARIAH JUST GOT f**kED!
NICKS TALKIN A LOT OF SMACK, DIRTY MACKING TELLING HIS WIFE I DON'T LIKE BLACKS,
MARIAH JUST GOT f**kED!
GO RUN AND TELL THE BLACKS, THAT I DON'T LIKE THEM, CAUSE YOU'RE TOO SCARED TO f!ght BACK.
MARIAH JUST GOT f**kED!
MARIAH JUST GOT f**kED!

SOMEBODY LET MY d**k OUT OF MY PANTS, IT'S A CAGED DEMON,
MARIAHS SCREAMING, AND HER t*ts ARE SOAKED IN SEMEN,
NO NICK YOU AIN'T DREAMING, THIS IS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE,
LOOK AT MARIAHS BUSH. DOES IT GOT HAIR?
I'M f**kING HER RIGHT THERE IN YOUR BED WHILE SHE LIES THERE
EATING HER p***y OUT WHILE SHE GRABS MY f**kING DYED HAIR
f**k DROPPING A LOAD, I GIVE MARIAH PLEASURE,
I'LL TAKE YOUR MOTHER f**kING WIFE, JUST TO f**k HER BETTER,
NICK CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE, I TOOK HIS b***hES,
HE'S SICK OF WATCHING ME f**k HIS WIFE UNTIL SHE'S SQUIRTING LIQUIDS,
MARIAH NEVER SAID MUCH, TOO BUSY GETTING HER FACE f**kED,
I'M BUSTING SO MUCH NUT INSIDE HER MOUTH UNTIL HER HEAD ERUPTS,
WENT TO NICKS AT 8PM, THAT'S WHEN I f**kED MARIAH,
IF SHE SAYS THAT WE AIN'T f**k, IT'S JUST CAUSE SHE'S A LIAR
DON'T TAKE ME FOR A JOKE I'M NO COMEDIAN,
MARIAH'S CALLING ME, CAUSE SHE NEEDS MY f**kING SEED AGAIN,
I'LL f**k HER TIL SHES SO EXHAUSTED SHE NEEDS MENTAL TREATMENT AGAIN,
WHEN YOU'RE NOT AT HOME MARIAH LEAVES ME THE KEY TO GET IN.

MARIAH JUST GOT f**kED!
MARIAH JUST GOT f**kED!
MARIAH JUST GOT f**kED!
MARIAH JUST GOT f**kED!
 05-10-2009, 02:18 AM         #328
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, his blog is being ripped apart. He'll probably cry about that too.
 9 years ago '08        #329
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
^^^ LOL that dude k!lled it hard bodyy
 05-10-2009, 05:31 AM         #330
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cannon "bodied" a track yet? ROFL
 9 years ago '05        #331
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
18 pages of nick cannon? wow
 05-11-2009, 05:29 AM         #332
Heartless Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-11-2009, 06:46 PM         #333
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go to his blog...dude took down his reply to eminem cuz the shady defence force formed like voltron and banged on that a.ss.
 9 years ago '04        #334
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
lol
"Comment Overload
Due to the popularity of some recent blog posts, the comment app is currently overloaded and temporarily down. Will be up and running again soon."
 9 years ago '07        #335
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,573 | Props total: 5227 5227

Last edited by Verse; 05-11-2009 at 06:54 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #336
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 WEREWOLF said:
go to his blog...dude took down his reply to eminem cuz the shady defence force formed like voltron and banged on that a.ss.
dudes had whole songs wit choruses on that b***h
 05-11-2009, 08:28 PM         #337
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nick Cannon Falls Into The Eminem's Trap
Posted Mon May 11, 2009 5:23pm PDT by Billy Johnson, Jr. in Hip-Hop Media Training
Looks like Eminem successfully enlisted Nick Cannon to help promote his new album Relapse which is slated for a May 19 release.

Nick Cannon went on a rampage Friday when he heard Eminem's Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon diss track "Bagpipes From Baghdad." On the leaked song, Eminem jokes about his previous short-lived dating stint with Mariah.

Eminem sarcastically suggests that he wants "her back" while making derogatory slants about Mariah and her newlywed husband of one year.

Nick's angry blog response no longer appears on his website, however, it was cited by several news sources.

According to MTV, Nick initially thought "Bagpipes From Baghdad" was a joke. "I thought it was old material that had been dug up from when dude 'fantasized' about having a pretend fling with Mariah," the music television channel reported. "But all of a sudden I hear my name in the verse! My first reaction was like, 'This is his new sh-t? Wow, that's too bad.'"

Nick argues that Eminem's attack on Mariah is indicative of negative comments he made about Black women on the song "Foolish Pride" recorded prior to the release of his Interscope 1999 debut The Slim Shady LP. "How did we let him get away with that in the first place? He is a natural born racist is disguise," Nick wrote, hip hop blog Brokencool.com noted.

Nick says Eminem never got over Mariah. "I feel sorry for him because he must really be stuck in the past," Nick says, according to US magazine. "Not only has his music not evolved, but also homeboy is still obsessed with my wife, the same female that wouldn't let him get to second base from eight years ago."

"What type of grown...man lies about getting with a chick? Only Slim Lamey! LOL!" Cannon added.

Mariah addressed her relationship with Eminem on the song "Clown" from her 2003 album Charmbracelet. Mariah sang, "You should've never intimated we were lovers, when you know very well we never even touched each other."

Nick Cannon should have spoken out. Mariah is his wife, and he needed to defend her. But Nick's approach is all wrong. This isn't a real beef. It is an album set-up strategy within Eminem's shock-value platform. The more people get riled up and complain the bigger Eminem wins.

By getting irate, threatening Eminem, and digging up his old dramas, Nick has done exactly what Marshall Mathers hoped he would do. Eminem is the bad guy people love to hate. Nick has spent too much time on the subject.

Nick should have simply said that he did not appreciate the song and would discuss it would Eminem.

People are mocking Nick's long, play-by-play plan of attack. He just needs to contact Eminem, make a response record, or just move on. Otherwise, he is just fueling the hype of Relapse just like 50 Cent's preoccupation with Rick Ross helped Ross' Deeper Than Rap secure another No. 1 debut.

05-11-2009, 08:28 PM         #338
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how bout a link you f**king moron...
 9 years ago '05        #339
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 272 272
all this s**t is just buzz for sales, smh
 05-11-2009, 08:43 PM         #340
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nick Cannon should have spoken out. Mariah is his wife, and he needed to defend her. But Nick's approach is all wrong. This isn't a real beef. It is an album set-up strategy within Eminem's shock-value platform. The more people get riled up and complain the bigger Eminem wins.

Bingo.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago