Nick Cannon Responds to Eminem/Eminem Responds "I Meant To Say I Wish Them The Best"

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-09-2009, 05:39 PM         #301
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coming_of_age07 said:
Who goes after Nick Cannon when you suppose top 5 dead or alive it makes no sense, at least go after ross or sumthin...but nick cannon hahah...eminem is a pum...i havent heard the relapse album so i aint gonna comment on it but from what i was reading from another site cause this site is bies n bulls**t i dont know

"No one and I mean NO ONE is feeling this new Eminem album except for a bunch of white kids and nerds. No grown man is bumping 3 AM or Bagpipes in Baghdad and listening to gay lyrics of Eminem sucking off his step father and whatever other non sense is on that horrible album. Eminemís time is gone.. "

shut up...lol...im black and im LOVIN this album. better thn the played out gangster drugdealin autotune bulls**t
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #302
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
 kal tourette said:
shut up...lol...im black and im lovin this album. Better thn the played out gangster drugdealin autotune bulls**t
posted via mobile device
amen brother!
 9 years ago '06        #303
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,973 | Props total: 3516 3516
^^^^

I don't know what worse...Nick writing that essay or you writing that script....but the creep thing is....Comcast been having really bad outages for the past three days
 9 years ago '07        #304
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
ive only listened to a few tracks, and they're nice

edit: damn i posted this in the wrong thread.. lol
suppose to be the eminem relapse thread, oopsss

Last edited by Three; 05-09-2009 at 08:47 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #305
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
15 + pages about Nick Cannon?

N they say hip hop hasn't died.
 9 years ago '05        #306
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
More like 15 pages of Eminem d**k jocking.
 05-09-2009, 06:27 PM         #307
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once Cannon gets Katt Williams it's a wrap Em, watch....
 9 years ago '06        #308
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
If yall think this album is good yall are f**king stans and giving him love off the strength of his past work.

Damn near every song he's talking in that wack a.ss Arabic accent. The beats arent all that great. Yall are just d**k riding cause its Em and Dre did a beat here and there. This album is hot rancid s**tty garbage. I'm not a hater at all. I love Em's old s**t. I love music period. I had high hopes for this album and not 1 song really grabbed me. I was deleting song after song. I couldnt even make it through a lot of those wack a.ss songs.

And some a.ss clown said I don't have taste in music? Please lame. I like "timeless" music as opposed to "now/ringtone" music. I'm very disappointed with this album. He could have came back and wrecked some s**t...he coulda kept this s**t to himself.

First 2 albums=timeless classics.

Name one potential classic on this CD?

I'll save you from naming a song off this garbage and making yourself look like a complete and utter a.ssclown/stan...T H O U G H T Y O U C O U L D N T
 9 years ago '06        #309
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
If yall think this album is good yall are f**king stans and giving him love off the strength of his past work.

Damn near every song he's talking in that wack a.ss Arabic accent. The beats arent all that great. Yall are just d**k riding cause its Em and Dre did a beat here and there. This album is hot rancid s**tty garbage. I'm not a hater at all. I love Em's old s**t. I love music period. I had high hopes for this album and not 1 song really grabbed me. I was deleting song after song. I couldnt even make it through a lot of those wack a.ss songs.

And some a.ss clown said I don't have taste in music? Please lame. I like "timeless" music as opposed to "now/ringtone" music. I'm very disappointed with this album. He could have came back and wrecked some s**t...he coulda kept this s**t to himself.

I'll save you from naming a song off this garbage and making yourself look like a complete and utter a.ssclown/stan...T H O U G H T Y O U C O U L D N T
not ONE song?? lol ok hater. u never were an em fan stop it. it's impossible to hate on a track like deja vu...well unless ur a hater
 9 years ago '04        #310
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:

3rd time on this thread jai still loving nicks d**k because he wit mariah and this guy here just made me do this.
:wtf::nuts:
 9 years ago '07        #311
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
writing a long-ass blog makes him look hard

Dont mess with little nicky
 05-09-2009, 07:55 PM         #312
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:

:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '05        #313
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
So did Cannon just put Aretha Franklin and mariah carey on the same level of Queens, just cause they have a lil cultural link?

If benzino, who had the biggest magazine in hip-hop culture in his toolbox, didnt find any good way to discredit Eminem, how the f**k is nick cannon gonna do dat?
 05-09-2009, 08:09 PM         #314
sirhc2077 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k nick cannon eminem is a beast
 9 years ago '05        #315
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 dog4life said:
3rd time on this thread jai still loving nicks d**k because he wit mariah and this guy here just made me do this.
:wtf::nuts:
n*gga please... I could say the same about you, and you know it.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #316
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
"even took me polaroid pic..."

Is Em saying he got nud3s of Mariah?

Will anyone post the lyrics to this song?
 05-09-2009, 09:55 PM         #317
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i smell divorce.

nick is mad he had to get that wh0ores name tatted across his entire back to get the p***y while em f**ked her in the a.ss for a piece of bubble gum.
 05-09-2009, 10:18 PM         #318
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
take it easy homie, you sound like i just f**king hurt ur little feelings...
lol ya did dog..i gets sensitive when it comes to Pac! n my feelings aint LITTLE!..its all good homie!
 9 years ago '07        #319
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Narcz said:
:applause::applause::applause::applause:
go drink some haterade and put whatever you like on repeat...
 9 years ago '09        #320
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Co-sign.

This album is hot garbage at best. 2-3 hot songs on the album the rest is Em with some lame a.ss accent wasting good beats. Album could've been hot, Em had mad s**t at his dispense to go with to make some serious music and all he did was s**t on a disc and wrap it and throw it to the Em stans on Boxden
Love to see you even make a track half as good as the weakest song on Relapse.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago