Nick Cannon Responds to Eminem/Eminem Responds "I Meant To Say I Wish Them The Best"

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #281
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
wow looking at canon's blog....dude just wrote an essay on eminem. serious serious feelings caught. not a good look.
 9 years ago '07        #282
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
Nick Cannon is a f**king b***h

at him bringing up race i guess the black part of mariah is more important than the white part......

He takes the L in sooooooooo many ways
 9 years ago '06        #283
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
 Andre3000 said:
Jay-Z went after Deshawn Stevenson. Who really gives a s**t?? HE wasn't goin at him. It was a humor aspect since he married Mariah.
i agree...and he is prob just goin at him like does many other pop stars...
 9 years ago '04        #284
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
Eminem gots more talent in his pinky than nick cannon..
 9 years ago '04        #285
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
Nick Cannon is a f**king b***h

at him bringing up race i guess the black part of mariah is more important than the white part......

He takes the L in sooooooooo many ways

When in doubt, bring up the race card...
 05-09-2009, 04:41 PM         #286
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanMPM said:
Yeah his time has come and gone? oh wait you just watch when he sells 1 mill in the first week... well hes got you shook.. cause you went out of your way to make a thread about him... Why don't you pick up the mic, flow and deliever a verse like Em.. oh wait you can't...

get the f**k outta hear with this thread..

if he does or does not sell a mill in a week....what the f**k is your point???? does make it a classic?? no...it could be the worst piece of shiit and if it does do a mill in a week that dont mean shiiit...
 05-09-2009, 04:42 PM         #287
webbstar842 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jnunez21 said:
i agree...and he is prob just goin at him like does many other pop stars...
Who gives a f**k ya know? Like you are a celebrity so you are fair game. Imagine how many comedians out there make fun of mariah and nick in their gigs. All these rappers know at the end of the day it's about money and publicity. Em knows if he throws a few tracks out disses celebrities it's going to come back ten fold for him. He knows if he is controversial it will come back ten fold. One, you got people like Kim K, who say, "He he he...I love Eminem and honored he dissed me" so, there ya go, Em grabs up all of Kim K's stans...Then Nick replies, blows up on the net...hollywood and f*gs like Perez will puff the balloon....s**t is ALL free marketing for interscope and aftermath....It will get to NBC, ABC, via Nickleodeon, another Bill O'Reilly diss or a call to ban hip hop again...
At the end of the day....there is no doubt em is bringing excitement back to the game, whether you like his tactics or not...his reelin in a lot of heads....
 05-09-2009, 04:47 PM         #288
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanMPM said:
When in doubt, bring up the race card...
you f**ks bring up the race card min on boxden, eminem does no wrong in yall eyes...if he came at jay-z, nas, luda, rakim or whoever yall would try n find everything in the book 2 discredit them
 9 years ago '07        #289
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,431 | Props total: 69959 69959
 cuddyduce said:
so if someone said on realtalkny comments its cool to suck d**k would u consider it??
Lmaoooo haha.

Threadstarter is lame. Nick cannon skills=rick ross skills.
 9 years ago '05        #290
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
coming of age must be nick cannon
 05-09-2009, 04:57 PM         #291
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the f**k is a pum
 9 years ago '07        #292
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,431 | Props total: 69959 69959
 coming_of_age07 said:
you f**ks bring up the race card min on boxden, eminem does no wrong in yall eyes...if he came at jay-z, nas, luda, rakim or whoever yall would try n find everything in the book 2 discredit them
Lmao you jealous that eminem is getting attention? :lachen001: you catching feelings for all the wrong reasons.
 05-09-2009, 05:00 PM         #293
BigRic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
what the f**k is a pum
 9 years ago '08        #294
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 2D.... said:
what the f**k is a pum
pum pum = p***y
 05-09-2009, 05:05 PM         #295
Brown Bomber II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He went after Mariah again for controversy and attention but it aint like Nick gone do somethin, 50 would beat the breaks off that n*gga if he tried to really f!ght Em.
 05-09-2009, 05:15 PM         #296
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '04        #297
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
 coming_of_age07 said:
if he does or does not sell a mill in a week....what the f**k is your point???? does make it a classic?? no...it could be the worst piece of shiit and if it does do a mill in a week that dont mean shiiit...
haha eminem has written more classic tracks then anyone of you favorite rappers.. and "Relapse" and in this time of the economy being down... and for eminem to go out there and sell a mill in a week.. will be a pretty big deal... theres about 8 classic em tracks on Relapse partner...

Coming from a guy who loves underground hip/hop.. you don't have to lecture me about doing a million in a week meaning anything... I agree... but Em does it time and time again... and he makes dope music... weather you like it or not.. 85% of this board thinks he does... so take your 15% and go listen to nick cannon.. and play nintendo wii
 9 years ago '06        #298
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,833 | Props total: 1994 1994
feminem... try to diss nas or hov
 9 years ago '05        #299
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
So I think this his how the s**t went down.

Nick Cannon is sitting at his computer all day waiting for the new Shhhaaadddyy to leak with the rest of us. Finally it does and he soils himself...he cant wait untill it finshes downloading so he can hear it...

Mariah enters the room: " Nick hunny, would you mind running to the grocery store, I'm all out of prune juice and Blazin Buffalo Doritos. Ohh and we're all out of toilet paper and I gotta s**t... make sure to get Angel Soft."

"Goddd Damnit" Nick says to himself... "yes baby, right away."

Nick Grabs the keys to the car, puts on his G-unit sneakers and heads to publix.
He hurries down the isles grabbing everything mariah needs, knowing by the time he gets back Relapse will be downloaded and he will get a chance to hear his favorite rapper. He Leaps with Joy.

Nick arrives back at the house, puts the items on the table and rushes upstairs to listen.

"f**k the servers down" Nick shouts as he see's that his download had been terminated.

Extremly upset and distraught Nick calls comcast customer service, and demands that they send someone right away. The operator says they are very busy, and that it may take a few days before someone can get out. Nick goes ballistic " Dont you know who I am, havent you ever seen wylin' out." "whats that" the operator replies. "dont you know I am the star of Love Dont Cost a Thing, the greatest movie of all time" Nick says. "really" says the operator, "Ive never heard of it."

"b***h Im married to Mariah f**king Carey"....."Okay we will send someone right away then," says the operator.

10 minutes later the comcast guy shows up and fixes the the internet.

Nick is full of glee. He races back upstairs and re-starts the download.

Meanwhile Mariah is downstairs get f**ked in the anus but the comcast guy, who is wearing nothing but his tool belt in the kitchen, while she munches on blazin' buffalo doritos, and he pours prune juice on her a*****e while they listen to "fack".

The Download is finished. Nick begins to listen, with a stiffy in his pants and a smile on his face, singing "My mom, Love Valium and lots of drugs."

Finally he reaches Bag pipes from Baghdad. He laughs out loud as Em calls his wife a wh0ore and a c*nt. Mariah makes her way upstairs and can hear the lyrics from outside of the door, she opens the door and Nick instantly acts like he is pissed the f**k off.

Mariah: " Nick, what are you listening too??"

Nick hesitates...."Ummmmm Just the uhhh new eminem album"

Mariah: "I thought we talked about this Nick, you are too young to listen to things of that nature..."

Nick: But baby im 28 years old...c'mon...u love my song.."im a gigilo, nanananana"

Mariah: your such a tool.....so i guess you just gonna let him get away with calling me a c*nt and a wh0ore...

Nick: well you kinda ar........

Mariah: Nicolas !!!! I suggest you do something about this...

mariah slams the door and goes back downstairs.

Nick : FUUCCCCKKKK what am i gonna do...I love eminem...plus he'd k!ll me in a battle...f**k.....I know, Ill write a blog and say I take martial arts and boxing lessons...that should do it.

05-09-2009, 05:29 PM         #300
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
pum pum = p***y
then why the f**k didnt he say pum pum

i have never heard "pum" on its own meaning p***y
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago