Nick Cannon Responds to Eminem/Eminem Responds "I Meant To Say I Wish Them The Best"

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
221 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #241
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
 Cartel-Clipz said:
Rocko's Modern Life > Life itself

NC This fuking guy
 05-09-2009, 07:39 AM         #242
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k em disrespectful a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '05        #243
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
i think nick comes out and talks big because he knows like we all know that eminem wont mention them again because then it will sound way over done.....but i could be wrong go ahead nick try to diss might be cool for a track or 2 haha
 9 years ago '09        #244
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 slimwillie said:
ross just started callin him out. 2 weeks before the album leaked stop monkey.

@ em not evolving. I guess rappers who go from College Dropout to Autotune is evolving?

I guess Jay rappin about pushin weight @40 years old is evolving

I guess goin from the block is hot to lollipop is evolving
You dumbasses better pay attention ^ Real talk, that aint evolution, that's coppin out especially Jigga still talkin that coke s**t, and Weezy tryna do some half-assed rock s**t, although it's different don't mean its quality.
 05-09-2009, 08:45 AM         #245
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daone2fear said:
35 year old MAN. This cd is not well rounded. As i stated he puts words together and his multi's are good. But what he is saying is really bulls**t. Who wants to hear that s**t. (alot of folks obviously) Maybe i'm the crazy one. When I listen to Jay, Big, and Pac, you hear joints for the ladies, joints for the club, hard bangers, extra lyrical s**t, self reflective s**t. They just have everything. At this point he hasn't progressed enough for my taste. I used to have him in my top five. This CD hurts that ranking for me.
Well i have to disagree. Eminem has never ever been in my top 5 nor top 10 for that matter. But i love rap. IMO the eminem show was his best album and the one before that Marshall Mathers LP this album in my honest opinion is better than the slim shady lp. And Encore was his worst to date.

Im not going to break down each album cuz i know if u like PAC, BIG n Jay-Z like i do you listenin to the lyrics as close as i am.

"beautiful", "Stay Wide Awake", "deja vu" = self reflective s**t.

"crack a bottle" , "we made you" , "old times sake" = joints for the club

thats 6 songs right there bro, thats nearly half the cd.

Then u got the last song which is sick.."underground" which is classic Marshall Mathers LP , a good continuation into the Relapse 2 sets a good setting much more darker.

Then 8 songs is classic Slim Shady LP.

He said that this album was gonna bring back the classic slim shady and those 8 songs that i did not mention like "my mom" , "insane" , "same song an dance" , "bagpipes from baghdad" , "hello" , "medicine ball" , "must be the ganja" , "3am" is classic slim shady from back in his LP days. My point is not only to you and everyonelse who hates on this cd and simply does not understand it. Eminem never promised you anythin less than what he delivered said it was gonna bring back slim shady n he did.

To some of you to say he ain't progress , no f**kin s**t ..he went to rehab he's still a f**k up his flow is on a different level but the s**t he be talkin bout is the same cuz he has not progressed as a human being.

I like this album i had no expectations but i listened to it several times n its just like he said it would be his first album n it is..this album has made me appriciate his music again. he still got it.

Last edited by Godfath3r; 05-09-2009 at 08:56 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #246
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Alls I know is, I hated Nick Cannon since I was a kid.

I never thought he was funny. Even on NICK, he always reminded me of that one n*gga in every class who swore he was funny. Constantly making wack joke after wack joke.

He could have just called Em and handled it quietly. Instead, he writes an essay about it. Reminds of the n*gga in high school who gets hyped and walks through the halls talking about he's gonna "see some n*gga", only to get knocked out in front of everybody.
 05-09-2009, 09:05 AM         #247
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
You're saying "who wants to hear that s**t" cuz you're a 35 year old man...
You ain't into that s**t...
That's like me saying, who wants to hear that country s**t.. cuz you might like it and i don't...
And name me a joint for the club from Pac?
man don't even talk please.

California Love remix, 2 Of Americaz Most Wanted , How do you want it..thats 3 joints from one of his albums..get the fuc outta here "name me a joint for the club from pac" listen to him b4 u even open you ignorant a.ss mouf up kid.
 9 years ago '04        #248
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 2287 2287
nick, this ain't the "wildin out" freestyles, eminem would eat you alive 4 real.
 9 years ago '04        #249
Speed+of_dark 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
Props to Nick Cannon. Eminem new album is trash. Nick should stand up for his wife. Something a REAL man should do. Eminem only targets people he thinks are punks. You don't see him goin at anybody dat hard unless he got 50 on the track. Someone needs to chek his culture vultchin a.ss!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-09-2009, 10:57 AM         #250
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Godfath3r said:
man don't even talk please.

California Love remix, 2 Of Americaz Most Wanted , How do you want it..thats 3 joints from one of his albums..get the fuc outta here "name me a joint for the club from pac" listen to him b4 u even open you ignorant a.ss mouf up kid.
right-"i get around", pac had club songs. don't know what this dude is talking about.
 9 years ago '05        #251
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
nick cannon is an idiot......trying to act like he loves black women.....n*gga dates mix girls.....that aint black....thats mix....christian milian......mariah carey.....and kim kardashian....well kim is armenian but you get my point

i hope one of you eminem stans knock him out
 05-09-2009, 11:35 AM         #252
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
dmx got couple of club joints but name me some club joints by eminem nas tupac biggie
tupac - how do you want it, my and my girlfriend, california love....i even heard 2 of americas most wanted in the club before

nas - if i ruled the world, nastradaumas, i can, even one mic

biggie - one more chance remix, hypnotize, big poppa

eminem - superman, forgot about dre, without me, just lose it
 9 years ago '08        #253
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
thats a long a.ss letter i couldnt read, but dead@ this nick cannon n*gga for thinking he can battle eminem and not get wrecked.
 9 years ago '08        #254
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
And Nick Cannon shouldn't be getting all butt hurt and calling for Al Sharpton. Thats a loss. Em s**ts on everyone, all the time, including himself.
 05-09-2009, 12:11 PM         #255
GOODmusic_1015 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
YO SERIOUSLY WHY DO MARSHALL FANS GET ANGRY AND UPSET? YOUR f!ghtING OVER A n*gga ON THE NET THAT HAS NEVER MET YOU? JUST SAYING. WHO CARES WHO HAS MORE MONEY, HAS f**kED MORE b***hES LIKE SERIOUSLY LMAO
im pretty sure em has more cash

and you dont do s**t but ride jay and ricky's d**k so who are you talking to?
 05-09-2009, 12:48 PM         #256
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Godfath3r said:
"crack a bottle" , "we made you" , "old times sake" = joints for the club

*dead*
 9 years ago '06        #257
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 slimwillie said:

@ em not evolving. I guess rappers who go from College Dropout to Autotune is evolving?

Close thread... f**k it.
 9 years ago '04        #258
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3842 3842
PROB HAD SOMEONE WRITE THIS FOR HIM... AND HE NEEDS TO GET OFF THE RACIAL s**t OMG CANNON THATS SOME BS OF COURSE HE GOTTA BRING UP RACE. THATS NOT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT.
 9 years ago '06        #259
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3477 3477
 slimwillie said:

:agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #260
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Damn. . . I didn't know Eminem stans were so hard headed... yall n*ggaz are worst then Joe Buddens stans.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy