Nick Cannon Responds to Eminem/Eminem Responds "I Meant To Say I Wish Them The Best"

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #221
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,299 | Props total: 69868 69868
^right, like jigalow wasnt mysgonistic callin females hoes
 9 years ago '04        #222
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
 IInvented said:
so hip hop is about club joints and female joints?
Im a.ssuming you're 15 year old female?
35 year old MAN. This cd is not well rounded. As i stated he puts words together and his multi's are good. But what he is saying is really bulls**t. Who wants to hear that s**t. (alot of folks obviously) Maybe i'm the crazy one. When I listen to Jay, Big, and Pac, you hear joints for the ladies, joints for the club, hard bangers, extra lyrical s**t, self reflective s**t. They just have everything. At this point he hasn't progressed enough for my taste. I used to have him in my top five. This CD hurts that ranking for me.
 9 years ago '07        #223
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
YO SERIOUSLY WHY DO MARSHALL FANS GET ANGRY AND UPSET? YOUR f!ghtING OVER A n*gga ON THE NET THAT HAS NEVER MET YOU? JUST SAYING. WHO CARES WHO HAS MORE MONEY, HAS f**kED MORE b***hES LIKE SERIOUSLY LMAO

Last edited by MELODY; 05-09-2009 at 02:33 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #224
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
anybody remember that Bishop Lamont song where his asking nick cannon pls never make a come back to music....lolz
 9 years ago '06        #225
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 161 161

nick cannon
 9 years ago '08        #226
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 385 385
Em is a battle rapper. That what he do best, but most people don't pay attention to that s**t tho, and you can't compare Em and Ross...
 9 years ago '04        #227
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
I'm not about to read 9 pages (from my phone, none the less) but i'll just say this.

1) benzino tried this already...and failed miserably..

2) going at Em as....Nick f**kin Cannon is suicide

3) why would you pull this out your a.ss when he has an album dropping? Motive for Em to feast on Mr.Carey

4) curtis would get involved.

at this delusional a.ss n*gga. How is this comparable to Imus?
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #228
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2749 2749
But at the end of the day Mariah's career>>>>than Em's
 9 years ago '07        #229
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
 daone2fear said:
35 year old MAN. This cd is not well rounded. As i stated he puts words together and his multi's are good. But what he is saying is really bulls**t. Who wants to hear that s**t. (alot of folks obviously) Maybe i'm the crazy one. When I listen to Jay, Big, and Pac, you hear joints for the ladies, joints for the club, hard bangers, extra lyrical s**t, self reflective s**t. They just have everything. At this point he hasn't progressed enough for my taste. I used to have him in my top five. This CD hurts that ranking for me.

you are not understading anything, The title of the CD is RELAPSE, this whole cd besides 2 tracks is a based upon em relapsing, its pure slim shady, raw hardcore, f**ked up lyrics, its not bulls**t its imagery and it is better then anything mainstreem put out in the last 4 years..

whos that ho in your avy, she in pr0n??
 9 years ago '08        #230
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 SmooveDude said:
but they all make slow or club music
dmx got couple of club joints but name me some club joints by eminem nas tupac biggie
 9 years ago '08        #231
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
Am I the only one that is hoping and praying that Cannon is dumb enough to say Eminem's daughters name on a track? This dude will get roasted alive. :/
I was thinking the same thing when i read...
He mentions Hailey's name on the record, he's dead...
 9 years ago '08        #232
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 daone2fear said:
You're saying "who wants to hear that s**t" cuz you're a 35 year old man...
You ain't into that s**t...
That's like me saying, who wants to hear that country s**t.. cuz you might like it and i don't...
And name me a joint for the club from Pac?
 9 years ago '04        #233
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
For someone who hosted Wild'n Out, I would think that Nick would know how to take a joke.
 9 years ago '08        #234
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,244 | Props total: 13607 13607
 9 years ago '06        #235
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,622 | Props total: 8554 8554
Well if the n*gga feel offended he got the right to say something it aint like he wrong for responding to Em.

If Em was talking about Beyonce and Jay responded ya'll wouldn't be saying Nick acting like a b***h
 05-09-2009, 03:47 AM         #236
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nahsuhmeanz said:
But at the end of the day Mariah's career>>>>than Em's
how? Em's made more money...lol
 05-09-2009, 03:59 AM         #237
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daone2fear said:
yea this is Eminem's 6th album...um, he's talked about EVERYTHING and just wanted to have fun with lyricism and saying what he wants with a concept album based on RELAPSING and being "ILL". If u guys don't get it. The idea of being an emcee is being ILL, and DOPE. It's about kicking the habit that many fall to with MUSIC. it's the power of hwat MUSIC can do. The entire album is just that "SICK"!!!!! All the cats u mentioned were in a box of "I'm hard", "I pop a n*gga", "I'm richer than u", "I got the nicest swag", "Women love me", "I struggle being black"...wow from 1980 something untill 2009 not much true evolution has happened in content when it comes to rap music. Lupe gave us a gem, The Kool, Slim Shady LP, 18th Letter, Miseducation Of Lauryn hill, are some of the top albums that broke that mold in the last ten years.

Eminem has had a different vibe every album and this is his most creative outing music wise. May not be as lyrical as he once was but better than ur current favorite over all.

Incase u forgot more women buy albums than men...hm eminem is the top seller in hip hop history...I wonder...

don't pull the race card please...cause he did have infinite that didn't really sell and he was still white...
 05-09-2009, 04:00 AM         #238
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Think both sides Of the fence, Em+Nick Cannon, and all the 12 year old kids with braces in this thread sound f**king stupid.

Each 1 of these guys are worth what...300 Mil +(Yeah even Nick Cannon...Yes he was worth that PRE-Mariah hookup.look that s**t up if you dont believe me)....do you all HONESTLY Think these guys give a f**k about the females theyres.lutting left and right lol.

This is just called a PUBLICITY Stunt. I guarentee you Em will sell 493049309403 records, nick and mariah will get a reality show, mariah and nick will do the soundtrack about there struggle to be a famous couple, and they'll sell 493049309403243 copies of it.....SMH @ People nowadays.

P.S. Relapse is a cool album, but this is one of the songs i deleted off, it just sounds rushed to me. "Stay Wide Awake" IS MY s**t tho.

Remember how last time Em talked about Mariah, she ended up going through "Family" problems...landed in the hospital....got OUT the hospital, made that emancipatin of mimi s**t and sold what.....11 Mill? lol..........Keep playing into the hands of the rich idiots...

Last edited by drumgangP; 05-09-2009 at 04:02 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #239
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
imma proud black man, and i love my black women, but at the end of the day, a b***h is a b***h. skin tone dosnt smarten a b***h up, and i f**k em all the same.
 9 years ago '06        #240
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
Anyone notice that Nick is in a movie that's Releasing at the beginning of June...I hope he's not doing this to get some hype for his role.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy