Nick Cannon Responds to Eminem/Eminem Responds "I Meant To Say I Wish Them The Best"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #181
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 SmooveDude said:
what is hip-hop about??? well to you??? cause im sure everyone is entitled their opinion
hip hop is nas eminem dmx jayz biggie tupac...
you got it now?
 9 years ago '05        #182
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
She's been black ever since she was born.
 05-08-2009, 10:24 PM         #183
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh no! not nick cannon
 9 years ago '06        #184
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
lol not sure why this popped in my head but.....the album is illegally on the net.The song nick admitted to downloading is not released yet so wouldn't he be guilty of illegally downloading the song since he already admitted to it lol.Where the f**k the riaa at?they wanna raid old ladies and lil kids...now they can actually sue for 250,000 and get the moey..where they at
 05-08-2009, 10:41 PM         #185
GOODmusic_1015 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nick Canon doesn't want it with Em, he is gonna get embarrassed. Relapse is ill, and Canon is just mad Shady f**ked his wife. He played the race card and all this s**t just made me think Nick Canon is even more wack. Oh and I'm black just saying
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #186
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3529 3529
I can't believe I just read all of this

...but did he really try to pull the race card & throw Mr & Mrs. Obama into the situation?

Last edited by 01seay; 05-08-2009 at 10:45 PM..
 05-08-2009, 10:47 PM         #187
GOODmusic_1015 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And to everyone who says Relapse is wack obviously doesn't understand how the whole album is telling a story in a sense with the exceptions of "We Made You," "3am," and "crack a bottle." Its supposed to show how his drug problem started from a young age and how he dealt with it along with having a family. If you think that concept is wack than you are probably a wayne or gucci fan with the IQ of 73
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #188
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
not readin that novel..

Nick Cannon?

r u serious?
 05-08-2009, 10:49 PM         #189
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3am is actually part of all of that, its how dark the drugs could take you
 05-08-2009, 10:54 PM         #190
yourdad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy said slim lamey and u think he's funny or could even see em in a battle?
 9 years ago '08        #191
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,101 | Props total: 2721 2721

[pic - click to view]

Nick, n*gga sit yo a.ss down! I understand standing up for your lady and all but that 1000 word college scholarship application style essay he posted only exposed him for catching serious feelings. The race card was a desperation move and the s**t backfired on his own site. I seriously doubt the hood was checking for the next Nick Cannon project.
 05-08-2009, 11:11 PM         #192
CALBEAR707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta turn it into a race issue! get real cannon
 9 years ago '04        #193
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 JaiMega said:
Idiot.

She married to Nick Cannon now, so your post really doesn't make sense. You just on that haterade s**t, just like the poster before.
it does make sense aww she wit nick cannon why u think she was f**kin wit em she like white dudes nick is a cover up to try and get back on the black hand they put her on blast about that s**t 2yrs ago on 107.9 but really wat b***h in her right mind would marry that n*gga considering she 10yrs his senior he couldn't even keep christina millian ole lame a.ss n*gga. bet she divorce that n*gga for a back up dancer and that'll make him look even lamer you on that denial water fam.
 05-08-2009, 11:28 PM         #194
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
hip hop is nas eminem dmx jayz biggie tupac...
you got it now?
but they all make slow or club music
 05-08-2009, 11:28 PM         #195
conn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"This little f*g**t couldn't stand it, caught me red handed/
f**kin Mariah, ohh my, Nick Cannon/
I sent a shiver up the b***hes spine, drunk off liquor/
And Busted a nut faster than the collapse of Glitter.
which song is this from?

Nick is a clown for responding..
 9 years ago '06        #196
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3529 3529
The comments on his blog are k!lling me

hey nick
i just saw an episode of..oh..whats it called?
umm..

ahh f**k it..i cant even remember that boring s**t

Eminem will DESTROY you.

yo i 110 % agree that you should handle any dude disrespecting your wife, but on the real homie this has nothin to do with race get real man!! the dude talk s**t about everyone! obama is like 40 % arabic 10 % black and 50% caucasion, so realistically you should address him as the the first president of mixed race.... And isn't mariah irish (mama) and Afro-Venezuelan which is black and latino? no props to the latinos? are you racist against us latins?? hmmmm i think nick has a problem with latins folks.... not really but if i were to make that a.ssumption would be the same yours towards shady... maybe it was the creatine and protein doggy!!!
One Eminem album > Your entire catalogue of moves, music, and television shows
You should have pulled a f**king Kim Kardashian and just laughed that s**t off. you sound more insecure then the man you ridicule. eminem = just won
You really comparing Mariah Carey to f**king Michelle Obama? Michelle has spent her life helping people and Mariah Carey writes songs with ODB and gets plastic surgery.... Please, f**k off Nick.

You don't gotta say anything Nick, you already lost. You said real artists start beef with real artists. Your not a real artist and your starting beef with a REAL artist. You've turned into a hipricrite in a matter of minutes. Go back to Nickelodeon little girl, no one gives a f**k you got Mariah, it'll all be over soon. f**k you.

wow man there's too many eminem fans, and you don't have to be one to see this is just wrong, you just lost man game over, this is so bad for yourself what where you thinking seriously, just take this down in the next hours and pray for it to be forgotten cause you'll never get as supported as em over your a.ss.

Nick, seriously. Shut the f**k up.

You talk about him bringing up old s**t when in reality, you doing the same f**kin s**t n*gga. Don't act like you taking a f**kin stand for us when you only mad he talks about lusting after your wife. Hell, every other n*gga used to jack off to her when she was relevant so why don't you get at them? Hell, I'll give you a shot:

"Nick, I constantly think about titty f**kin Mariah && ejaculating on her face on a regular." There, ether me.

Your acting career failed, your music career failed, but this comedy s**t right here? This might save your a.ss.
 9 years ago '07        #197
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
this dude wrote a whole essay .....hasnt he heard of youtube
 9 years ago '07        #198
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,400 | Props total: 21546 21546

[pic - click to view]

SHYT JUST GOT REAL...
 9 years ago '08        #199
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,101 | Props total: 2721 2721
 Cartel-Clipz said:

[pic - click to view]

SHYT JUST GOT REAL...
POW!
 9 years ago '09        #200
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,546 | Props total: 89 89
should of just did a youtube video.....fans are gonna tear that site to shreds on that blog
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy