Joe Budden vs Juelz Confirmed Tonight...

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-08-2009, 05:05 PM         #81
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Juelz is just like his boy Wayne, they don't make diss tracks. When Cam/Jones/Writer and everyone was going at the Roc Juelz didn't say one word...

Budden just likes to cause drama I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to bait Drake into a battle. He already tried once in an episode of BuddenTV
 9 years ago '04        #82
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 2287 2287
drake said joe name first tho on a track
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-09-2009, 09:22 PM         #83
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t still ain't dropped. Whats the deal, did they dead it? I want some rap beef. Need a decent diss track, not that 50/Ross s**t.
 9 years ago '07        #84
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 5327 5327
^There was never gonna be a diss from either one of them n*ggas, Joe was workin' on Slaughterhouse s**t....and Juelz isn't dumb... n*ggas just took somethin' they heard/read and ran with it...nothin' was ever "confirmed".
 9 years ago '06        #85
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,907 | Props total: 25804 25804
 Verse said:
^There was never gonna be a diss from either one of them n*ggas, Joe was workin' on Slaughterhouse s**t....and Juelz isn't dumb... n*ggas just took somethin' they heard/read and ran with it...nothin' was ever "confirmed".
no i wouldn't of posted it juelz had some slick s**t towards budden on twitter (which he took off 10 minutes later) budden responded with studio tonight i'm playin with n*ggas don't know why or if it's been deaded but it wasn't no reaching involved buddy
 05-09-2009, 10:39 PM         #86
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**kin bulls**t, I'm sitting here thinking its about to be some real s**t going down. So the whole justice league beat was just a regular song? f**k.
 05-10-2009, 12:01 AM         #87
hiphopismyjob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe budden is always talking slick juelz santana doesnt have time for that battle s**t joe budden need to make a hot album and say f**k battling n*ggas he makes me mad cause he really waste his talent with all this stupid s**t he pulls ny and nj n*ggas need to come together and make hit records instead of hating on each other
 05-10-2009, 12:04 AM         #88
hiphopismyjob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
why battle rap against a herb like budden when u can just get him k!lled which is easier for juelz to do than battle joey. everone keeps saying budden dope at battling but he got his a.ss kicked by saigon and then apologized to him. if joe budden disses juelz we not talking a battle e talking joe getting murdered in the street. wake up why would juelz want to battle when hes comin out w an album w wayne. someone dissed me during a time like that just get them for under 10 stacks believe that. plus he can send new orleans bloods after joe.

Joe soft in the street. Pure example of a studio gangsta

Posted via Mobile Device

wake up theyre rappers lol they are not gangstas come on now your takin it a lil bit too serious
 9 years ago '06        #89
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,907 | Props total: 25804 25804
 murdamurda said:
why battle rap against a herb like budden when u can just get him k!lled which is easier for juelz to do than battle joey. everone keeps saying budden dope at battling but he got his a.ss kicked by saigon and then apologized to him. if joe budden disses juelz we not talking a battle e talking joe getting murdered in the street. wake up why would juelz want to battle when hes comin out w an album w wayne. someone dissed me during a time like that just get them for under 10 stacks believe that. plus he can send new orleans bloods after joe.

Posted via Mobile Device

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #90
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 murdamurda said:

Posted via Mobile Device
n*gga shut the f**k up with that dumb s**t
 9 years ago '06        #91
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3526 3526
....I wonder if this becomes Skull Gang/Dipset Vs. Slaughterhouse
 05-10-2009, 10:20 AM         #92
Swall O My Kidz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't go wrong with more bars from Budden..
n*gga is a BEAST, and would eat ANY rapper out there.
Yes, I said ANY.
(Ok... if not any, 95% of rappers out there)
 05-10-2009, 10:21 AM         #93
Swall O My Kidz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
Each member of Slaughterhouse could single handedly murk any and every individual in "Skull Gang". One on one would be unfair, but group vs group would be even worse, lol.

Like.. high school vs elementary kids in a fist f!ght.
 05-10-2009, 10:39 AM         #94
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swall O My Kidz said:
Each member of Slaughterhouse could single handedly murk any and every individual in "Skull Gang". One on one would be unfair, but group vs group would be even worse, lol.

Like.. high school vs elementary kids in a fist f!ght.
k i read all this s**t yet no one showed an actual refrence...and to the dumb s**t that was talkin like juelz wud get joe budden k!lled... dude go body yourself your one of those people who actually believe 90% of the s**t rappers say is their own storires n believe it. f**kin idiot.
 05-10-2009, 10:48 AM         #95
Swall O My Kidz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Godfath3r said:
k i read all this s**t yet no one showed an actual refrence...and to the dumb s**t that was talkin like juelz wud get joe budden k!lled... dude go body yourself your one of those people who actually believe 90% of the s**t rappers say is their own storires n believe it. f**kin idiot.
Errr, did you quote the right dude?

Because, what I said, and your response to what I said had no type of relevance at all.
 05-10-2009, 10:50 AM         #96
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swall O My Kidz said:
Errr, did you quote the right dude?

Because, what I said, and your response to what I said had no type of relevance at all.
naw dude i wasn't speakin on you..i quoted you because i was hopin you would provide me with a refrence..
 05-10-2009, 11:30 AM         #97
Swall O My Kidz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Godfath3r said:
naw dude i wasn't speakin on you..i quoted you because i was hopin you would provide me with a refrence..
Oh, okay.

You and I are in the same boat; you see what I see. This thread is my first of hearing about this "soon-to-come diss track". I was simply putting the obvious out there; that if it WERE to go down, 1 on 1, or group vs group; Juelz would be on the losing side.
 05-10-2009, 11:32 AM         #98
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swall O My Kidz said:
Oh, okay.

You and I are in the same boat; you see what I see. This thread is my first of hearing about this "soon-to-come diss track". I was simply putting the obvious out there; that if it WERE to go down, 1 on 1, or group vs group; Juelz would be on the losing side.
n i agree wiht you. but where's this refrence..,.supposbly comin out tonite? how long i gotta hold my breath over here?
 9 years ago '06        #99
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Godfath3r said:
n i agree wiht you. but where's this refrence..,.supposbly comin out tonite? how long i gotta hold my breath over here?
u realize this thread was made a few days ago right?

and there is no reference, the threadstarter was reachin..some guy on twitter told Juelz that he should "murk" Budden because of the line, Budden responded to that guy with something like "I wasn't dissing him but you're the type of person who will have him (Juelz) on the losing end of a battle" and that's about it..Juelz never said anything back

then later in the day Budden had "Going to the studio..done playin with n*ggaz" on his Twitter so the threadstarter a.ssumed he was going to record a diss track
 9 years ago '07        #100
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 5327 5327
 stfdkd37 said:
no i wouldn't of posted it juelz had some slick s**t towards budden on twitter (which he took off 10 minutes later) budden responded with studio tonight i'm playin with n*ggas don't know why or if it's been deaded but it wasn't no reaching involved buddy
I know Elz had some s**t on his page that he took off, hence "Juelz isn't dumb"... What I meant is, just because Joe said he was headed to the studio and he said he was "done playin' with n*ggas" doesn't necessarily mean he was gonna diss somebody. It could've just meant he was gonna go in and rap his a.ss off and make some good f**kin' music......see me?

01seay said:
If that happened, it'd be like kittens tryin' to square off with Rhino's, Skullgang would get flatline'd....

Last edited by Verse; 05-10-2009 at 12:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now