Eminem - Relapse (2009)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

RELAPSE:
5 Stars: Classic 264 37.88%
4 Stars: Great 259 37.16%
3 Stars: Average 89 12.77%
2 Stars: Ok 35 5.02%
1 Star: Horrible 50 7.17%
Voters: 697. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-07-2009, 11:36 PM         #81
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This album appeals to certain people, Im not one of them. 2.8.
 9 years ago '07        #82
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5484 5484
Em flow is crazy on this s**t, feelin every song
 9 years ago '04        #83
ucantseeme004 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 1 1
4/5 stars definitely a solid album BUT the album just feels short or like i heard too many of the tracks before the cd dropped (or is about to drop) will purchase and add to my collection though....
 9 years ago '06        #84
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
1) Intro - Great Intro, cool to see McNulty from The Wire in it. Perfect intro for this album.
2) 3 A.M. - My favorite leak from the tracks that leaked early. Em's lyrics are f**kin sick and his flow is outrageous and of course Dre's beat is sick. 4/5
3) My Mom - This beat is f**king serious, them horns is just nasty. Em tells us how he got hooked on drugs, thanks mom. Great s**t, dudes multis and flow is something serious. Em lashing out at his moms once again. "wait a minute, this aint dinner, this is paint thinner/you aint yesterday, i aint hear no complaints did i?/now heres a plate full of pain k!llers now just wait till i crush the valium and put it...in ya potatas ya little mothaf**keeer/now ya sit there with that little retarded face without even tastin it/u better lick the f**kin plate, u aint wastin it, put ya face in it before i throw ya in the basement again" damn and then dude switches it up to "My Valium" at the end. 4/5
4) Insane - The beat is insane once again, keys is got me goin nuts. The song is exactly what the name says, f**kin insane. Em tells a story about being abused (in many ways) by a stepdad, dude has problems but his flow is so damn, well, insane in this s**t. Em f**king OD's in that second verse, good god. 4/5
5) Bagpipes From Baghdad - Feelin that beat, Dre aint playin on this album with the beats. I figured from the name of the song and then the beat that the 'arabic accent' would be heavy on this song but it's not bad actually, primarily because of the beat. His flow and lyrics is still on point like usual. 3/5
6) Hello - Beat = crazy, hook = not really feelin it, lyrics = DAMN, flow = DAAAAMN. 3.5/5
7) Tonya (skit) - Eminem is sick in the head and of course he's k!lling a b***h he picks up on the side of the road. lmao
8) Same Song & Dance - Em talks about the b***h from the previous skit and the song starts off like a normal b***h song but then he quickly turns into a song about k!lling b***hes lol. Em is f**kin insane, flow is decent but I'm really feelin it. "hello Lyndsay, ya lookin a little thin, hun/how bout a ride to rehab, get in c*nt/starting off on the wrong foot is what I didn't want, girl Im just kidding just me start over again, hun/see what i meant was we should have a little intervention, come with me to Brighton, lemme relieve ya tension/murder really wasnt my intention/if i wanted to k!ll ya, it already woulda been done/slowly she gets in and i begin to lyncha ha with 66 inches of extension" damn, that fool is out of his mind but them multis is just nuts.
9) We Made You - Definitely the weakest song up to this point but I don't hate it as much as alot of others do. 2/5
10) Medicine Ball - Oh lord at this beat. Has that epic sound to it and Eminem destroys this s**t, everything on point bout this s**t. Lyrics, Flow, Beat. Em tells us how the world is his Medicine Ball. 2nd verse, oh my dude says he gone r*pe all the p***ycat Dolls lol.This d**khead actually spits a few bars 'as' Christopher Reeves 5/5
11) Paul (skit) - Paul talks about listening to the album and not condoning some of the s**t he says.
12) Stay Wide Awake - Oh damn, now this s**t is what I'm talkin bout. Beat is epic and f**kin Eminem destroys this s**t. Love this s**t, Em with the off the wall lyrics and damn that flow is so f**kin crazy. Love the hook too and the third verese is just nasty. 5/5
13) Old Times Sake feat. Dr. Dre - Damn Dre aint playin wit these beats. I absolutely love the hook on this song I'm not feelin the accent Em uses on this song (he dont use it the whole time) because it wasn't neccessary on this one at all, Dre was ill on it too and Em's lyrics was still dope. 4/5
14) Must Be The Ganja - Oh yeah, there will be MAAAAANY trees blown to this s**t, f**kin crazy beat. You may not be able to OD on weed but Em OD's on this Ganja. Em k!lls this s**t and one of my favorite records on this s**t. 5/5
15) Mr. Mathers (skit) - Em OD'd so he's gettin taken to the hospital.
16) Deja Vu - Song continues from the previous skit and Em talks about ODing and how he's done this s**t many times. Beat is f**king epic, super epic and the song is real as f**k. Em opening up completely about his drug abuse, that hook compleltey matches the beat perfectly. Epic song, Em speaks on the death of Proof for the first time on the album and speaks on how he was using Proof's death as an excuse to pop more pills. 5/5
17) Beautiful - Whoa, you go from an epic song to another damn epic one. f**k, that beat is crazy with the strings and I'm not sure what that sample is from but fits the feel of the song perfect. Em spitting more real s**t: "im startin to feel distant again, so i just decided to pick this pen up and try to make an attempt to vent/but iiii just cant admit that i come to grips that i may be done wit rap/i need a knew outlet and i know some s**t so hard to swallow, but i cant just sit back and wallow in my own sorrow/but i know one thang, ill be one tough act to follow". Love this song, one of the best Em songs period. 5/5
18) Crack A Bottle feat. 50 Cent & Dr. Dre - Alot of people give this song a ton of uncalled for hate for whatever reason. All three come nice on this s**t especially 50, he f**kin k!lls his verse: "im the napalm, the bomb, the don, im king kong/get rode on, wrapped up and reigned on/im so calm through vietnam, ring the alarm/bring the shon don, burn marijuan, do what ya want" tell me 50 aint merk that s**t. Beat is crazy nice too, hate all ya want but the song jams. 4.5/5
19) Steve Berman (skit) - Em apologizes to Steve for shooting him and Steve mocks him and even pulls a gun out on Em.
20) Underground/Ken Kaniff - How do you end an album? LIKE THIS MOTHERf**kER! Em talks about where he's been all this time, underground, and he f**kin obliterates this s**t over an insane Dre beat. I aint even gonna try and quote some of the iller lines, just listen to it. aw f**k it:
"tell the critics im back and im comin/
to spit in back in abundance, hit a f*g with onions/
split a bag of funions, mad at me? understandable, cannibal, shoot an animal/
out of a cannon and have em catapult....at an adult/
captain of a cult with an elite following/
determined to turn halloween back to a trick or treat holiday/
have Michael Myers lookin like a liar/
swipe his powers, replace his knife with flowers and a stack of flyers/
hit Jason Vorhees wit a 40, stuck a soposatory up his a.ss and made him tell me a story/
gave Hannibal Lechter/
a nectorine and sat him in the fruit and vegetable section and gave him a lecthure/
walked up Elm Street with a f**kin wiffle bat drew/
fought Freddy Krueger and Edward Scissorhands too/
and came out wit a little scratch, oooh/
lookin like i got in a pillow fat wit a triple fat goose".
Damn, this motherf**kers multis and lyrics are just outta the world on this s**t. Ken Kaniff makes an appearence at the end, f**kin hilarious. 5/5

Overall, damn, Eminem's multis and flow are un-f**kwitable. One thing that I've seen alot of (dumbass) ppl saying is that 'oh the accent ruins the album', did u f**kin listen to it? it doesnt actually use that f**kin 'arabic accent' bulls**t but on like 4 or 5 songs on the WHOLE album. yall just needa go away. The whole album is great, not a single song that was just unbelievable bad and the only song I would even catagorize as bad was "We Made You", the rest of the album jams. For the most part Eminem talking about off the wall s**t, k!lling b***hes like usual lol but the mulits and lyrics is so f**kin ill and when he gets serious like always he shines. I wouldn't say it's as good as "The Marshall Mathers LP" but it's far better than "Encore" and right on track with the "Eminem Show". Overall album gets a 4/5 from me. :applause: damn cant wait to hear Relapse 2 now! I would say the best record on the album is "Deja Vu" and then "Underground" and "Beautiful", them the top 3.

If i had to rate Em's album in order it would be:
1) Marshall Mathers LP
2) The Eminen Show/Relapse tied
3) Slim Shady LP
4) Encore
 9 years ago '07        #85
meanstreak 
space
space
space
$20 | Props total: 1 1
i need to hear this album now!!
 05-08-2009, 01:22 AM         #86
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the beats on this album are wack as hell
 05-08-2009, 01:23 AM         #87
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
1) Intro - Great Intro, cool to see McNulty from The Wire in it. Perfect intro for this album.
2) 3 A.M. - My favorite leak from the tracks that leaked early. Em's lyrics are f**kin sick and his flow is outrageous and of course Dre's beat is sick. 4/5
3) My Mom - This beat is f**king serious, them horns is just nasty. Em tells us how he got hooked on drugs, thanks mom. Great s**t, dudes multis and flow is something serious. Em lashing out at his moms once again. "wait a minute, this aint dinner, this is paint thinner/you aint yesterday, i aint hear no complaints did i?/now heres a plate full of pain k!llers now just wait till i crush the valium and put it...in ya potatas ya little mothaf**keeer/now ya sit there with that little retarded face without even tastin it/u better lick the f**kin plate, u aint wastin it, put ya face in it before i throw ya in the basement again" damn and then dude switches it up to "My Valium" at the end. 4/5
4) Insane - The beat is insane once again, keys is got me goin nuts. The song is exactly what the name says, f**kin insane. Em tells a story about being abused (in many ways) by a stepdad, dude has problems but his flow is so damn, well, insane in this s**t. Em f**king OD's in that second verse, good god. 4/5
5) Bagpipes From Baghdad - Feelin that beat, Dre aint playin on this album with the beats. I figured from the name of the song and then the beat that the 'arabic accent' would be heavy on this song but it's not bad actually, primarily because of the beat. His flow and lyrics is still on point like usual. 3/5
6) Hello - Beat = crazy, hook = not really feelin it, lyrics = DAMN, flow = DAAAAMN. 3.5/5
7) Tonya (skit) - Eminem is sick in the head and of course he's k!lling a b***h he picks up on the side of the road. lmao
8) Same Song & Dance - Em talks about the b***h from the previous skit and the song starts off like a normal b***h song but then he quickly turns into a song about k!lling b***hes lol. Em is f**kin insane, flow is decent but I'm really feelin it. "hello Lyndsay, ya lookin a little thin, hun/how bout a ride to rehab, get in c*nt/starting off on the wrong foot is what I didn't want, girl Im just kidding just me start over again, hun/see what i meant was we should have a little intervention, come with me to Brighton, lemme relieve ya tension/murder really wasnt my intention/if i wanted to k!ll ya, it already woulda been done/slowly she gets in and i begin to lyncha ha with 66 inches of extension" damn, that fool is out of his mind but them multis is just nuts.
9) We Made You - Definitely the weakest song up to this point but I don't hate it as much as alot of others do. 2/5
10) Medicine Ball - Oh lord at this beat. Has that epic sound to it and Eminem destroys this s**t, everything on point bout this s**t. Lyrics, Flow, Beat. Em tells us how the world is his Medicine Ball. 2nd verse, oh my dude says he gone r*pe all the p***ycat Dolls lol.This d**khead actually spits a few bars 'as' Christopher Reeves 5/5
11) Paul (skit) - Paul talks about listening to the album and not condoning some of the s**t he says.
12) Stay Wide Awake - Oh damn, now this s**t is what I'm talkin bout. Beat is epic and f**kin Eminem destroys this s**t. Love this s**t, Em with the off the wall lyrics and damn that flow is so f**kin crazy. Love the hook too and the third verese is just nasty. 5/5
13) Old Times Sake feat. Dr. Dre - Damn Dre aint playin wit these beats. I absolutely love the hook on this song I'm not feelin the accent Em uses on this song (he dont use it the whole time) because it wasn't neccessary on this one at all, Dre was ill on it too and Em's lyrics was still dope. 4/5
14) Must Be The Ganja - Oh yeah, there will be MAAAAANY trees blown to this s**t, f**kin crazy beat. You may not be able to OD on weed but Em OD's on this Ganja. Em k!lls this s**t and one of my favorite records on this s**t. 5/5
15) Mr. Mathers (skit) - Em OD'd so he's gettin taken to the hospital.
16) Deja Vu - Song continues from the previous skit and Em talks about ODing and how he's done this s**t many times. Beat is f**king epic, super epic and the song is real as f**k. Em opening up completely about his drug abuse, that hook compleltey matches the beat perfectly. Epic song, Em speaks on the death of Proof for the first time on the album and speaks on how he was using Proof's death as an excuse to pop more pills. 5/5
17) Beautiful - Whoa, you go from an epic song to another damn epic one. f**k, that beat is crazy with the strings and I'm not sure what that sample is from but fits the feel of the song perfect. Em spitting more real s**t: "im startin to feel distant again, so i just decided to pick this pen up and try to make an attempt to vent/but iiii just cant admit that i come to grips that i may be done wit rap/i need a knew outlet and i know some s**t so hard to swallow, but i cant just sit back and wallow in my own sorrow/but i know one thang, ill be one tough act to follow". Love this song, one of the best Em songs period. 5/5
18) Crack A Bottle feat. 50 Cent & Dr. Dre - Alot of people give this song a ton of uncalled for hate for whatever reason. All three come nice on this s**t especially 50, he f**kin k!lls his verse: "im the napalm, the bomb, the don, im king kong/get rode on, wrapped up and reigned on/im so calm through vietnam, ring the alarm/bring the shon don, burn marijuan, do what ya want" tell me 50 aint merk that s**t. Beat is crazy nice too, hate all ya want but the song jams. 4.5/5
19) Steve Berman (skit) - Em apologizes to Steve for shooting him and Steve mocks him and even pulls a gun out on Em.
20) Underground/Ken Kaniff - How do you end an album? LIKE THIS MOTHERf**kER! Em talks about where he's been all this time, underground, and he f**kin obliterates this s**t over an insane Dre beat. I aint even gonna try and quote some of the iller lines, just listen to it. aw f**k it:
"tell the critics im back and im comin/
to spit in back in abundance, hit a f*g with onions/
split a bag of funions, mad at me? understandable, cannibal, shoot an animal/
out of a cannon and have em catapult....at an adult/
captain of a cult with an elite following/
determined to turn halloween back to a trick or treat holiday/
have Michael Myers lookin like a liar/
swipe his powers, replace his knife with flowers and a stack of flyers/
hit Jason Vorhees wit a 40, stuck a soposatory up his a.ss and made him tell me a story/
gave Hannibal Lechter/
a nectorine and sat him in the fruit and vegetable section and gave him a lecthure/
walked up Elm Street with a f**kin wiffle bat drew/
fought Freddy Krueger and Edward Scissorhands too/
and came out wit a little scratch, oooh/
lookin like i got in a pillow fat wit a triple fat goose".
Damn, this motherf**kers multis and lyrics are just outta the world on this s**t. Ken Kaniff makes an appearence at the end, f**kin hilarious. 5/5

Overall, damn, Eminem's multis and flow are un-f**kwitable. One thing that I've seen alot of (dumbass) ppl saying is that 'oh the accent ruins the album', did u f**kin listen to it? it doesnt actually use that f**kin 'arabic accent' bulls**t but on like 4 or 5 songs on the WHOLE album. yall just needa go away. The whole album is great, not a single song that was just unbelievable bad and the only song I would even catagorize as bad was "We Made You", the rest of the album jams. For the most part Eminem talking about off the wall s**t, k!lling b***hes like usual lol but the mulits and lyrics is so f**kin ill and when he gets serious like always he shines. I wouldn't say it's as good as "The Marshall Mathers LP" but it's far better than "Encore" and right on track with the "Eminem Show". Overall album gets a 4/5 from me. :applause: damn cant wait to hear Relapse 2 now! I would say the best record on the album is "Deja Vu" and then "Underground" and "Beautiful", them the top 3.

If i had to rate Em's album in order it would be:
1) Marshall Mathers LP
2) The Eminen Show/Relapse tied
3) Slim Shady LP
4) Encore
lol wtf is all this bull s**t you wrote
 9 years ago '06        #88
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
 fmoney88 said:
lol wtf is all this bull s**t you wrote
want a box of tissues. my bad, im sorry i wrote an actual review for the s**t instead of saying 'the beats on this s**t are wack as hell' like your brilliance of a post. f**k outta here with that hate too, lame a.ss.
 9 years ago '04        #89
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
listened to it 3 times tonight it is a damn good album didn't skip a track, ask me again in 5 months whether or not I can still listen to it all the way through but as for now I gave it a 4
 9 years ago '04        #90
Grim770 
space
space
$453 | Props total: 1 1
dis s**t is crack!!!
 9 years ago '04        #91
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Raydo said:
Eminem
Post of the year.

Album is great.
 05-08-2009, 02:35 AM         #92
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its good

but what im wondering is why Dr.Dre wasted so many good beats on this guy....
 05-08-2009, 02:41 AM         #93
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and i think people like Dr. Dres beats more than they like eminems rapping
 9 years ago '04        #94
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 54 54
album is decent. the flow is forced on a few tracks and somewhat sloppy, but it's better than encore by far (although it is inferior in some ways---tracks like spend some time and never enough > a lot of these).
 9 years ago '04        #95
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 54 54
 Birdman's Back said:
want a box of tissues. my bad, im sorry i wrote an actual review for the s**t instead of saying 'the beats on this s**t are wack as hell' like your brilliance of a post. f**k outta here with that hate too, lame a.ss.
that wasn't an "actual review," it was more like an "i will suck eminem's d**k" rant.

people need to back the f**k up with this nonsense. SSLP, MMLP, TES, all of those are better than this. niqqas are blinded, got the eminem ruby shades on.
 05-08-2009, 03:23 AM         #96
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Slim Shady LP
2. Marshall Mathers
3. Eminem Show
4. relapse

the rest of his stuff
 05-08-2009, 03:31 AM         #97
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Wow...I wasn't thinking much of this album but now that I've heard it all I'm impressed, an incredible album. Eminem is back in a major way, this is the best album since Marshall Mathers LP. Feels a lot like it could be Marshall Mathers Pt.2. Going to take a few more listens but this might be the best album this year so far.
might be? best album in like 5 years besides "The Kool"

American Gangsta was a mediocre jay album and so was Kingdom Come. All Wayne's stuff was typical black rapper s**t, cars, women, ice, pushin weight, auto tune and hustling...no creativity AT ALL. I could put a LOT of rappers in that category.
 05-08-2009, 03:45 AM         #98
DeuceOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You motherf**kers are retarded...

Ya'll are such fan boys you get upset that someone else doesn't like the same album you do?

How about people just offer opinions and those that don't like 'em take Eminem's d**k out of their mouths...

Here's my opinion

This album is a donkey show... Only I think a donkey show might have more integrity... It's only funny in a "Jackass" sort of way, as in "I can't believe somebody would actually do that." For example "Insane", a song where a grown man talks about getting r*ped by his step dad graphically?

And it's all generic bulls**t anyway... Eminem wouldn't know a relapse if it bit him in the a.ss, hardcore drug addicts (like he portrays himself) don't get addicted and go to rehab over f**king SLEEPING PILLS

Eminem has reduced himself to a cartoon character... and good for him, he'll sell millions of records to kids everywhere... But he can't be proud of this album... This is the same guy who said he hated the song "My Name Is" and that his street credibility meant everything to him...
 05-08-2009, 03:58 AM         #99
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any rapper who talks about guns, drug dealing, hustling, money, and collateral they have are f**king garbage to me no matter how dope they are lyrically they are another fish in the sea. at least Common, Joe Budden, Andre Benjamin, and Lupe do some creative thought provoking s**t

This is why Eminem is the greatest rapper of the decade. Even jay Z be on that "I make lots of money", "I pop a n*gga", "I got cars, girls, SWAGGA" bulls**t
 05-08-2009, 04:13 AM         #100
The Bueno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mad propz my man, cant wait to jump on that ish
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago