Eminem - Relapse (2009)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

RELAPSE:
5 Stars: Classic 264 37.88%
4 Stars: Great 259 37.16%
3 Stars: Average 89 12.77%
2 Stars: Ok 35 5.02%
1 Star: Horrible 50 7.17%
Voters: 697. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-07-2009, 06:30 PM         #41
smacked 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at least two idiots (see above) got this thread surrounded
 05-07-2009, 06:32 PM         #42
datkilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic :agreement6:
 9 years ago '07        #43
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
 ShoStoppa31 said:
co-sign. I hate the f**kin accent! does he think that s**t sounds nice? Only good songs are underground, same song and dance, and beautiful. The rest is complete garbage, he fell off.
same damn 3 songs that I like as well. everything else f**king sucks. that stupid retarded voice he raps with is f**king annoying. and I swear almost all the beats sound the same.

album is just terrible. em fell the f**k off.
 9 years ago '05        #44
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Better than I thought. First listen through (only on track 12) is better than I thought. The accent isn't as bad as I thought. Insane, Same Song and Dance and Stay Wide Awake are good so far.
 9 years ago '05        #45
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
Underground by itself > all your favorite artists album rolled up into a little album ball
 9 years ago '09        #46
tobad63 
space
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 0 0
havent heard it yet imma give it a spin
 9 years ago '04        #47
Baig 
space
space
$622 | Props total: 12 12
bottom line is, slim shady is back... it's a different kinda music, especially since i've been on that conscious hiphop tip for the last X years... but this cat is super lyrical... f**k what you heard.

the people that are hating are just that... haters... drop dead if you gave this s**t less than a 4.

I'm 15 years old again b***hes... holla.
 9 years ago '07        #48
J$iMZ 1 heat pts
space
space
$321 | Props total: 13 13
Dr. West (Skit) is classic, this is a improvement from Encore.

Favorite Songs

1. Same Song & Dance - (4/5)
2. Stay Wide Awake - (4/5)
3. Medicine Ball - (4/5)
4. Underground - (3.5/5)
5. Deja Vu - 3.5/5)
6. My Mom - (3/5)
7. Beautiful - (3/5)
 9 years ago '07        #49
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 ShoStoppa31 said:
co-sign. I hate the f**kin accent! does he think that s**t sounds nice? Only good songs are underground, same song and dance, and beautiful. The rest is complete garbage, he fell off.
I guess so since he's been doing it FOREVER.... one thing you definitely can't say about the album is the production is wack and if you do you're lying to yourself. The production is really good. I didn't vote but I would say above average... like a 6/10. I like it... its a solid album. Can't say my fav. tracks because they are jumping around after my 2nd time listening to it.

Last edited by TH35; 05-07-2009 at 07:02 PM..
 05-07-2009, 07:02 PM         #50
cbdakidd14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 izlar928 said:
trash to me all he talks about is volumes and his mom and how crazy he is wow how special f**k rap...........im waiting for that bone thugs joint the originators of this s**t but hopefully they dont f**k flop to the game is so weak and these older rappers that were selling millions of records are tryin to do the same thing and save the game and s**t but i t aint working man just let the new rappers ringtone rappers have it man its over or maybe im just getting older but how can u listen to a scarface album he talks about he on tha block and s**t and i just saw him on mtv2 playing golf talking bout how he a family man and s**t downloading bx and kazaa and s**t f**ked the game up 4 me i think cuz u dont have any anticipation for the album anymore n s**t i remember when no limit was doing it i couldnt wait for thet next tuesday man u know we had to copy tapes and s**t back then that s**t took like 2 hours and we was like f**k it ill save up my lunch money for a week and buy the s**t i wouldnt b putting up a effort if people were stealing my s**t either so f**k us for downloading and f**k the rappers for not making a full effort sorry if i sound a little mad but dam i thought em was gonnas do better than this..................f**k
I co-sign man, f**k some albums are really off, some not as bad as others, the jada was good 2 me and the ross could have been better for sure, im just waiting on the jay album and the andre 3k album if he ever drops the damn thing
 9 years ago '07        #51
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 izlar928 said:
trash to me all he talks about is volumes and his mom and how crazy he is wow how special f**k rap...........im waiting for that bone thugs joint the originators of this s**t but hopefully they dont f**k flop to the game is so weak and these older rappers that were selling millions of records are tryin to do the same thing and save the game and s**t but i t aint working man just let the new rappers ringtone rappers have it man its over or maybe im just getting older but how can u listen to a scarface album he talks about he on tha block and s**t and i just saw him on mtv2 playing golf talking bout how he a family man and s**t downloading bx and kazaa and s**t f**ked the game up 4 me i think cuz u dont have any anticipation for the album anymore n s**t i remember when no limit was doing it i couldnt wait for thet next tuesday man u know we had to copy tapes and s**t back then that s**t took like 2 hours and we was like f**k it ill save up my lunch money for a week and buy the s**t i wouldnt b putting up a effort if people were stealing my s**t either so f**k us for downloading and f**k the rappers for not making a full effort sorry if i sound a little mad but dam i thought em was gonnas do better than this..................f**k
you're trying too hard (no homo) i agree w/ the drugs s**t but it's his MO... and its valiums he's not talking bout electronics n*gga and I like Bone but they didn't originate s**t

Last edited by TH35; 05-07-2009 at 07:09 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #52
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
em fell the f**k off? ARE YOU LISTENING TO WHAT HE SAYS? go look up the lyrics to each and every verse and see how many multis are in that b***h u kids are f**king retarded.. ITS CALLED RELAPSE WHATD U EXPECT HIM TO TALK ABOUT? did u get mad at jeezy for talking about the recession in his whole album, jay-z for american gangster??? i swear i hope some of you die
 9 years ago '05        #53
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Wow. .I'm extremely impressed by this album. .I did not expect this whatsoever after i heard the singles. But damn for the first time in a really long time I was really happy with a rap album from front to back. This is absolutely incredible. I would say it's ems third best album after TES and MMLP. .This is right there.

Top 5 not in order as of right now:
Same Song and dance
Medicine Ball
Deja Vu
Beautiful
Underground
 9 years ago '04        #54
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 cuddyduce said:
em fell the f**k off? ARE YOU LISTENING TO WHAT HE SAYS? go look up the lyrics to each and every verse and see how many multis are in that b***h u kids are f**king retarded.. ITS CALLED RELAPSE WHATD U EXPECT HIM TO TALK ABOUT? did u get mad at jeezy for talking about the recession in his whole album, jay-z for american gangster??? i swear i hope some of you die
Damn

9 years ago '05        #55
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,407 | Props total: 1046 1046
 thehogue... said:
I guess so since he's been doing it FOREVER.... one thing you definitely can't say about the album is the production is wack and if you do you're lying to yourself. The production is really good. I didn't vote but I would say above average... like a 6/10. I like it... its a solid album. Can't say my fav. tracks because they are jumping around after my 2nd time listening to it.
i agree, this is definitely Dre. Never been a fan of Em's albums, so to me this goes along with the rest of em. The dude can spit though and ride a beat 7.5-8/10
 9 years ago '04        #56
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 cuddyduce said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man is right. Lyrically, this album is phe-f**kin-nomenal. lol It's funny with the multi's cuz I always thought Em OWNED that aspect of lyricism, but he outdid himself on this s**t.
 9 years ago '06        #57
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 1083 1083
is this sh!t REALLY OUT
 9 years ago '08        #58
tight31 
space
space
$67 | Props total: 0 0
n e bonus trax n e ones heard about??
 9 years ago '04        #59
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
Em is back...great s**t...the hype is real
 9 years ago '07        #60
acwmich 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 225 225
4.5/5
Good as Album
Underground is the best hip hop song in years
Deja Vu,, Beutiful, and same Song are prime
Must be the Ganja is tight and I havent heard many people talking about Hello that beat is f**king rocking.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now