Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

RELAPSE:
5 Stars: Classic 264 37.88%
4 Stars: Great 259 37.16%
3 Stars: Average 89 12.77%
2 Stars: Ok 35 5.02%
1 Star: Horrible 50 7.17%
Voters: 697. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-17-2009, 09:14 PM         #261
t3hnhoj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The accent he has is horrible. It makes it unbearable. Definitely deleting the album. But I haven't felt Eminem's music since after the Eminem Show.
 05-17-2009, 09:50 PM         #262
projectnovelis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great album. he is at a point where it is unrealistic to expect a better album than his older stuff, just like most mc's. but as far as pure writing and questions of whether he can still do it, people need to put that s**t to bed. his only problem is he is pretty much running out of stuff to talk about, which is why his last album encore wasnt really about anything. all that record meant was its time to release another album. which is why it sucked. relapse on the other hand looks like he has a couple new things (and i mean like 2) to talk about, and he's blazin on every track. there are 2 ways of judging a new eminem album...compared to his old stuff and compared to whats out there now in hip hop. that being said, compared his old stuff, its obviously right behind sslp, mmlp, and eminem show...and right ahead of encore. compared to others out there, if everyone out there is being real, how many albums have come out in the last year or so that are as good as relapse from top to bottom? im not saying there arent any that are as good, but honestly, how many are there?
 05-18-2009, 06:55 AM         #263
Jenko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a good cd, and a long time coming, and a bit more serious than curtain call, but his best yet?? i dont think so...
 9 years ago '05        #264
Little-G 
space
space
$401 | Props total: 0 0
Its so sad that such a talented dude could have sunk so low. His first two albums were amazing, how could he have gone from that to this childish bull s**t.
 9 years ago '04        #265
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 izlar928 said:
trash to me all he talks about is volumes and his mom and how crazy he is wow how special f**k rap...........im waiting for that bone thugs joint the originators of this s**t but hopefully they dont f**k flop to the game is so weak and these older rappers that were selling millions of records are tryin to do the same thing and save the game and s**t but i t aint working man just let the new rappers ringtone rappers have it man its over or maybe im just getting older but how can u listen to a scarface album he talks about he on tha block and s**t and i just saw him on mtv2 playing golf talking bout how he a family man and s**t downloading bx and kazaa and s**t f**ked the game up 4 me i think cuz u dont have any anticipation for the album anymore n s**t i remember when no limit was doing it i couldnt wait for thet next tuesday man u know we had to copy tapes and s**t back then that s**t took like 2 hours and we was like f**k it ill save up my lunch money for a week and buy the s**t i wouldnt b putting up a effort if people were stealing my s**t either so f**k us for downloading and f**k the rappers for not making a full effort sorry if i sound a little mad but dam i thought em was gonnas do better than this..................f**k

[pic - click to view]

i don't even wanna read the first word of your comment....
 05-18-2009, 10:00 PM         #266
RLM711 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shady has done it again. The album reminds me of the Slim shady LP minus all the anger but, the rymes are there, the lyrics are poetent and filled with meaning this time. The only thing i can still hate on is that stupid A-Rab voice gutta go man its k!llin your rep
 05-18-2009, 10:04 PM         #267
RLM711 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
i like it, the beats are crisp and polished and ems flow is crazy on here. the hooks on here are great, prob one of the better parts of the album. i had to rework the tracklist a bit, and drop the bonus tracks in there, but its a nice album.
ive had the album for a week or so what are the bonus tracks can u direct me in the right place.
 05-19-2009, 11:08 AM         #268
swaggerlicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:
OMG.. 99% of boxden users are complete retards. I want you dumbasses to REALLY take a good listen to Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers... then listen to this Relapse bulls**t. Do you really think this s**t measures up??

There is no way in hell.

WTF are you people listening to? Are you're expectations THAT low??

This is an open and shut case... Eminem has fallen off completely after 8mile And that gay a.ss middle eastern voice doesn't help at all.
I pretty much co-sign with this. I listened to the whole album and maybe some songs will grow on me but srsly, this album was a lot worse than I expected.

First of all I was really looking forward to a proof tribute of some sort, I thought that the tragedy would have really sparked some old school Eminem emotion.

To the person that says his voice hasn't changed... dude gtfo for real, you have no place commenting on Eminem.

In saying all of that, I don;t believe Eminem has fallen off...just extended his stay at the hip-hop hotel. He will always have a place in the hip-hop world but it's no longer as an active rapper. He is one of the greatest emcee's of all time dead or alive and his albums prove that.

The only song I was really feeling from the album was Underground. Great lyrics that struck me as an Eminem Show song with MMLP emotion.
 9 years ago '08        #269
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
WWOOWWW Some of you guys are some real haters this s**t isnt as good as The Marshall Mathers Lp or the SSLP but its the third best album hes ever dropped the last two were trash..This album is f**king dope though man the people who are hating on it are rediculous
 9 years ago '05        #270
King rA 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,776 | Props total: 22 22
"proof. No matter how much time passes, not a day goes by that i don't think of you. If it weren't for you, i wouldn't be where i am today and we both know that. I tried to write a song for you but nothing was good enough, so im dedicating them all to you- you'd be happy to know that i spazzed out on 'em again! I know you wouldn't have it any other way! f**k 'em all -- lets get 'em!"
That says it all. Yall are winning bout the content, but he went all crazy and psycho cause thats what proof always told him would be best. Thats what he did in memory of proof. He even talked about it on Shade 45 on the "prelapse" show.
 9 years ago '05        #271
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
like this shows boxden has alot i mean alot of bur kids like all these middel class people in here i think are reppin this album like its classic like lets b serious s**t is beyond trash an the production on it is worst then Infinite he still got skills u can tell but his delivery on all these tracks are s**t the beats are all trash none of them sound like who eva made'em (dre?) finished them and u can tell he was pushing his gimmick of wha everybody think he does ...he was DOING like come on ya'll em is done for unless he locks his a.ss back in there with more time i honestly doubt he had 100 something songs made i think he made like 30 an called it a day
 9 years ago '05        #272
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
 piffery973 said:
WWOOWWW Some of you guys are some real haters this s**t isnt as good as The Marshall Mathers Lp or the SSLP but its the third best album hes ever dropped the last two were trash..This album is f**king dope though man the people who are hating on it are rediculous
no hate my man is f**kin truth like come on is hiphop is dead that f**kin people like u r givin our leaders hope of a mission already failed? lets be serious man !!!!!!!! f**k!!
 9 years ago '05        #273
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,449 | Props total: 2456 2456
how can people call this thrash classic?
 9 years ago '05        #274
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
this album is tight as f**k i cant believe some of you are bashing it
 9 years ago '06        #275
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
I think is a good album. I don't think it's album of the year yet cause the year ain't over with yet. But it's a good album. On a side note thought, I can't stop listening and laughing at Medicine Ball. That whole verse where he's rapping as Christopher Reeves is funny as sh!t.
 05-21-2009, 03:03 PM         #276
mali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingkolby said:
this is probally his best album since mmlp. way better than the eminem show and encore
I agree with u,
 05-21-2009, 03:04 PM         #277
mali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One of the best album of this year
 05-21-2009, 03:06 PM         #278
mali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCV said:
this album is tight as f**k i cant believe some of you are bashing it
Best album of 2009 so far
 05-21-2009, 03:08 PM         #279
mali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigPervy said:
I think is a good album. I don't think it's album of the year yet cause the year ain't over with yet. But it's a good album. On a side note thought, I can't stop listening and laughing at Medicine Ball. That whole verse where he's rapping as Christopher Reeves is funny as sh!t.
But i think it is best of the year so far.
 9 years ago '04        #280
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,137 | Props total: 2285 2285
i ain't callin this album a classic, but its dope, straight up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy