Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

RELAPSE:
5 Stars: Classic 264 37.88%
4 Stars: Great 259 37.16%
3 Stars: Average 89 12.77%
2 Stars: Ok 35 5.02%
1 Star: Horrible 50 7.17%
Voters: 697. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #181
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
lol wtf that wasn't a review birdman u were basically licking em's sac the entire "review"
 9 years ago '05        #182
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1357 1357
 hmkicks said:
not feelin his new voice accent s**t
same, i didn't mind it when he first started but it's not that great sounding to have it on more tracks.
i hope every track doesn't have the accent
 9 years ago '07        #183
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
"Beautiful" is one of the BEST songs i have heard in a Longtime...
 05-10-2009, 09:06 PM         #184
Bofo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do i download his album?
 9 years ago '05        #185
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
I've mentioned this before. I'm not an eminem fan. Only album i bought from him was The eminem show. I give relapse 3.5/5 though. It's not a bad album at all. Some songs could have stayed off. And I agree on one of the posters that said BUT HOW THE f**k IZ WHACK a.ss n*ggaZ WHO RIDE WAYNES d**k HARD AS f**k GONNA SAY THAT THIS s**t ISNT ON POINT. I didnt even like carter 3. That s**t was awful to me. A millie worst track i EVER heard. but give credit where credit is due.
 05-10-2009, 10:05 PM         #186
mcharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRU 504 BoY said:
I've mentioned this before. I'm not an eminem fan. Only album i bought from him was The eminem show. I give relapse 3.5/5 though. It's not a bad album at all. Some songs could have stayed off. And I agree on one of the posters that said BUT HOW THE f**k IZ WHACK a.ss n*ggaZ WHO RIDE WAYNES d**k HARD AS f**k GONNA SAY THAT THIS s**t ISNT ON POINT. I didnt even like carter 3. That s**t was awful to me. A millie worst track i EVER heard. but give credit where credit is due.
hell yeah. wayne was on point w/ the carter I. started slippin' after that to me, but he's still good.:greetings10:
 05-10-2009, 10:34 PM         #187
Eminembase 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To those of you saying it's just 'young cats' who think this is his best work when it isn't, that's nonsense.

I've been listening to Em since 99'.

Each of his albums has an appeal for a different reason. Encore was trash but the first three were classics.

And this album is INCREDIBLE. Take the subject matter out of it for now, lets just talk hip-hop, the lyricism and flows on this album are insanely good.

Most MC's don't master this many flows, in fact, even a 10th of these flows throughout their entire career never mind one album!

Whether or not it's Em's best is debatable. Probably not. I mean, the political satire and introspective lyrics on The Eminem Show probably still make that #1 for me.

But in terms of pure wordplay. Hip-hop, hooks, flows... This is it man. This is top dog.

I think people just love to hate Em. Because there seems to be a lot praise for Tha Carter III everywhere I go and that album is TRASH. Lil Wayne sounds like a bad Slim Shady imitator with his cheesy lyrics and annoying flow. He's f**king awful.

---

This album...

3AM, Deja Vu, Stay Wide Awake, My Mom, Underground...

CLASSIC.

Last edited by Eminembase; 05-10-2009 at 10:36 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #188
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
Very good CD, happy Em didn't let us down like Encore.

I actually like the pharmaceutical rap s**t, it works and isn't the same old blunts, syrup and hennesey, plus it fits the relapse theme down to a tee - it's not glamorous, it's dirty and scummy and the album reflects that.

I've always dug Em's dark sense of humour so I'm really liking most of this - 4/5

Favourite tracks so far: Bagpipes from Baghdad, Same Song and Dance, Old Times Sake, Beautiful, Underground, Deja Vu
 05-11-2009, 12:27 AM         #189
Butter G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall are corrrnnnyy "sendin chills down my spine" shut THE f**kK UP p***y. Not even close to classic! Wow he has multi's!! OMGG!!! so the f**k what! the s**t he's spittin about is absolute GARBAGE - r*pe??? Bunch of f**kin 12 year olds on this site obviously.. Guarantee this album will come and go, will make no difference in the rap game at all..Yall serious??
 9 years ago '06        #190
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$570 | Props total: 258 258
the voice is what takes away from this album

the lyrics and wordplay are on an insane level

the metaphor on the hook for 'same song and dance' is raw

good album.. not his best. better than encore but not on his still dont give a f**k days
 05-11-2009, 04:48 AM         #191
mcharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheek213 said:
the voice is what takes away from this album

the lyrics and wordplay are on an insane level

the metaphor on the hook for 'same song and dance' is raw

good album.. not his best. better than encore but not on his still dont give a f**k days
you n that lame above yo a.ss need to off yo selves niigga b***h
 9 years ago '05        #192
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
THINK THIS ALBUM IS DOPE ... f**k THE HATERS
 05-11-2009, 11:54 AM         #193
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This shyt was decent only in comparison to the garbage that rappers have been dropping lately

Im not a fan of the pakistani accent dude sounds lik a call center representitive

This albumn drop has revealed some of BX's biggest d**k riders

Em has damaged his legacy.... the only hope for real good music is when/ and if( you never Know) he abolishes nick cannon

not a classic lik 3.5/5

Stop d**k riding f*gets!!

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 05-11-2009 at 12:34 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #194
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
How can somebody who was bumping the Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers possibly think this s**t is even worth listening to?

Sorry, but this s**t is beyond wack. That gay a.ss packistan/middle eastern voice is just annoying. Like WTF is that s**t?? I can't believe he's serious with that s**t. Why can't Em just deliver like he did on the the first to albums without gay a.ss voices and bulls**t gimmicks.

It's a shame what the game has turned into.
 9 years ago '05        #195
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
many n*ggas expect too much and get mad at the finished product..em did fall off but im looking forward to an instrumental album
 9 years ago '07        #196
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,210 | Props total: 1269 1269
s**t is plain terrible
 05-11-2009, 02:11 PM         #197
mcharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude s**t is tied w/ sslp and tes... miles ahead of encore.... take another listen
 9 years ago '04        #198
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
Cd is sick after a 4 listens. Who do you know who switches up their flow that many times on a cd???? Jadakiss uses the same flow every song and people d!ckride him on this board all the time. Eminem's rhyme scheme and flow makes this cd automatically better than 95% of the rap that has been coming out in the past couple years. Dre k!lled it on the beats and there are a couple songs I probably won't listen to on this cd. If you don't like this I do not see how you have been a fan of Eminem since the days of Infinite. His content matter is almost always like this.
 9 years ago '04        #199
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I honestly thought dude was through after The trash that was Encore, but this is easily his best s**t since The Marshall Mathers LP. All Dre? Forget about it. 4.5/5

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 05-11-2009 at 03:56 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #200
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 efromthev said:
Cd is sick after a 4 listens. Who do you know who switches up their flow that many times on a cd???? Jadakiss uses the same flow every song and people d!ckride him on this board all the time. Eminem's rhyme scheme and flow makes this cd automatically better than 95% of the rap that has been coming out in the past couple years. Dre k!lled it on the beats and there are a couple songs I probably won't listen to on this cd. If you don't like this I do not see how you have been a fan of Eminem since the days of Infinite. His content matter is almost always like this.
I was thinking the same thing. I started listing on TSSLP, and he sound like he did back then. I'm shock that that many people think he's "changed".
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now