Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-07-2009, 01:36 PM         #141
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdel said:
ive been a fan before 96 and the jeter era...
who gives a s**t, you want a cookie.
 9 years ago '08        #142
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
"boston red sox" should be renamed "The Boston *"
 9 years ago '04        #143
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 El Fuerte said:
do you know anyhting about steroid use? you go on cycles, u dont take that s**t constantly for months at a time dumbass, go on a cycle, get off of it, when u come off a cycle, u have ridiculously high testosterone adn estrogen levels which causes "b***h t*ts" or gyneomasty(SP)....so taking the womans fertility drug would even this out somehow
at you calling anyone dumbass and then your last line being "it would even this out somehow." And saying when you get off you have "ridiculously high test and estrogen levels."

Well, cycles usually last a few months (8 weeks). When you get off steroids your body cannot produce a satisfactory amount of natural testosterone or estrogen to reach homeostasis (balanced). Since you are adding artificial hormones in your body, your natural production diminishes. When you get off of steroids or even just prohormones, you are supposed to run a Post Cycle Threrapy (PCT)

And a PCT usually involves anti estrogens, whereas a womans fertility drug would likely be hormonal (estrogen). Therefore, it does not make sense, in my opinion, that he would be using it as a PCT.

Last edited by tommymm96; 05-07-2009 at 01:53 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #144
El Fuerte 
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
at you calling anyone dumbass and then your last line being "it would even this out somehow." And saying when you get off you have "ridiculously high test and estrogen levels."

Well, cycles usually last a few months (8 weeks). When you get off steroids your body cannot produce a satisfactory amount of natural testosterone or estrogen to reach homeostasis (balanced). Since you are adding artificial hormones in your body, your natural production diminishes. When you get off of steroids or even just prohormones, you are supposed to run a Post Cycle Threrapy (PCT)

And a PCT usually involves anti estrogens, whereas a womans fertility drug would likely be hormonal (estrogen). Therefore, it does not make sense, in my opinion, that he would be using it as a PCT.

Also, elevated estrogen levels would cause gynecomastia.
yea! get at me wit facts! yea! something u bosox fans never do, iam surprised
 9 years ago '07        #145
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
lmaooooooooo...everyone was on em

still waiting for the rest of the 103 players who was on that list to get leaked....lmao
 9 years ago '04        #146
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
yea! get at me wit facts! yea! something u bosox fans never do, iam surprised
I just read what he took was HCG. That helps jumpstart your balls after taking a cycle if that is what you used it for. But if he tested positive for HCG, he should have tested positive for steroids too.
 9 years ago '08        #147
El Fuerte 
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
I just read what he took was HCG. That helps jumpstart your balls after taking a cycle if that is what you used it for. But if he tested positive for HCG, he should have tested positive for steroids too.
hmm had to look up HCG

Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a glycoprotein hormone produced in pregnancy that is made by the developing embryo soon after conception and later by the syncytiotrophoblast (part of the placenta). Its role is to prevent the disintegration of the corpus luteum of the ovary and thereby maintain progesterone production that is critical for a pregnancy in humans. hCG may have additional functions; for instance, it is thought that hCG affects the immune tolerance of the pregnancy. Early pregnancy testing, in general, is based on the detection or measurement of hCG. Because hCG is produced also by some kinds of tumor, hCG is an important tumor marker, but it is not known whether this production is a contributing cause or an effect of tumorigenesis.
yikes!, doesnt sound like something dudes should be taking
 9 years ago '07        #148
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 jdel said:
u gave me hate a coule days ago? wuts your point?

your mad, admitt it
 jdel said:
ive been a fan before 96 and the jeter era...

how long u been a sox fan? since *04? u mad, admit it
hey you think he's mad?
 9 years ago '04        #149
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
hey you think he's mad?

he should probably ask him again just to make sure
 05-07-2009, 02:10 PM         #150
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets be honest. If you were to cheat why not just use HGH? You won't get caught. If you end up getting caught for using anything you deserve to be suspended just because you are a dumbass
 9 years ago '06        #151
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 El Fuerte said:
do you know anyhting about steroid use? you go on cycles, u dont take that s**t constantly for months at a time dumbass, go on a cycle, get off of it, when u come off a cycle, u have ridiculously high testosterone adn estrogen levels which causes "b***h t*ts" or gyneomasty(SP)....so taking the womans fertility drug would even this out somehow
NO i dont know anything about it, I DONT DO IT...surprising that you would know so much, oh let me guess, you "researched it"....

thats what its for...its great to know roiders are lurkin forums these days :greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #152
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18878 18878
dude was taking the substance commonly known for helping you body re-start after a cycle of steroid use.....

they done caught his a.ss red-handed......ain't no condition I'm familiar with, that doctors prescribe HCG for......

he need to just come clean.....
 9 years ago '06        #153
daffysm 
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
hmm had to look up HCG

yikes!, doesnt sound like something dudes should be taking
it IS used by men...its a FERTILITY drug, not solely a woman fertility drug
 9 years ago '04        #154
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 nyynyj225 said:
Lets be honest. If you were to cheat why not just use HGH? You won't get caught. If you end up getting caught for using anything you deserve to be suspended just because you are a dumbass
they're all retarded. there are plenty of ways to pass a drug test.. they're just careless

I'm 70% serious when I say Manny probably just wanted time off. The knee and hamstring injuries were getting old and stale.
 9 years ago '08        #155
El Fuerte 
space
space
 daffysm said:
NO i dont know anything about it, I DONT DO IT...surprising that you would know so much, oh let me guess, you "researched it"....

thats what its for...its great to know roiders are lurkin forums these days :greetings10:
nah, never tried it actually....went to HS and played sports wit a ton of kids who were already doing cycles at 14-16, so I am not surprised at all by all these professional athletes being on steroids...thats been a part of sports for about as long as i can remember it becoming real competitive and intense...ppl will look for any edge they can get...if kids i knew where taking it and getting college scholarships why not continue and possibly get rich off of it?
 05-07-2009, 02:16 PM         #156
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not mad, as long as I have my weed.

s**t im too lazy to argue anymore, I just want to eat some tacos.
 9 years ago '06        #157
daffysm 
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
nah, never tried it actually....went to HS and played sports wit a ton of kids who were already doing cycles at 14-16, so I am not surprised at all by all these professional athletes being on steroids...thats been a part of sports for about as long as i can remember it becoming real competitive and intense...ppl will look for any edge they can get...if kids i knew where taking it and getting college scholarships why not continue and possibly get rich off of it?
as long as its entertaining, i could care less...most athletes are on something...go ahead and get rich off it, but the NEGATIVE affects r*pe the positive effects....not even worth it
 05-07-2009, 02:20 PM         #158
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy818 said:
^^^ You would love LA Staples Center, they give away free tacos !!!!
Yea but then I would end up f!ghting all those gold and purple f*gs.
 9 years ago '06        #159
daffysm 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Yea but then I would end up f!ghting all those gold and purple f*gs.
nobody said it had to be a laker game...you can f!ght the red, white, and blue f*gs too...all 4 of them
 9 years ago '04        #160
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 daffysm said:
o ahead and get rich off it, but the NEGATIVE affects r*pe the positive effects....not even worth it

No, not really. Especially when you have the best trainers money can buy.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy