most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
Well wait....it was prescribed for a medical condition...what medical problem does Manny have?? Thats like me being prescribed medical marijuana for my glaucoma/cataracts and then the NBA suspending me for failing a drug test....am I right?
 05-07-2009, 11:13 AM         #42
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Y cuz he was winning and cheating.
Posted via Mobile Device
He was doing crazy s**t for the Dodgers, get off my d**k Aroid has plenty fans just the same.
 9 years ago '05        #43
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
baseball shud just start naming players who are clean.. this s**t is getting outta hand but the report did say it wasn't roids

just plzzz tell me pujols isn't dirty...
 9 years ago '04        #44
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 El Fuerte said:
Red Sox should be stripped of their 2 World Series titles

Coming from a Yankees fan. Then you should be stripped of all of your 90's titles.
 05-07-2009, 11:15 AM         #45
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bertini22 said:
lol that's true. they still had to play other teams that are roided up and not to mention the ppl who we don't know are using PHDs.
Posted via Mobile Device
Im saying though it has no effect on the past if anything it only effects the Dodgers, hottest team in baseball.

Manny is gone and Bay still owns NY, he won't be suspended so no need to get excited. Baseball is still a great sport.
 9 years ago '04        #46
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 Zab_JudahX said:
Well wait....it was prescribed for a medical condition...what medical problem does Manny have?? Thats like me being prescribed medical marijuana for my glaucoma/cataracts and then the NBA suspending me for failing a drug test....am I right?
Hamstrings, quads and knees are injuries he's claimed in the past year.
 9 years ago '04        #47
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
 9 years ago '08        #48
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,847 | Props total: 1348 1348
 Zab_JudahX said:
antihistamines have steroids

plenty of OTC meds have stimulants...some of them are banned by baseball but perfectly legal

as a fan of the game, I hope that this was an honest mistake along these lines and not steroids

as a NY fan, I'll be happy to know that steroids got both the Yankees and Red Sox world series titles

the Mets are a tough team to root for at times but the worst things they did were smoke weed and sneak back into the dugout after getting tossed

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #49
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 tommymm96 said:

Coming from a Yankees fan. Then you should be stripped of all of your 90's titles.
what main contributor to any of the yankees 4 titles was using roids?

ur motherf**king star player, The only f**kin reason yall won 2 ships, was on roids....

after all the s**t u little massh0les spoke, it all comes to ligth, manny was on it, so u know big papi was on it, ur 2 titles should be voided right there....

who the f**k on the yankees was using roids that helped us win a ship?....chuck f**king knoblauch?...clemens who aint do s**t for us n the playoffs neway?....pettite who its questionable if he was even on roids during our WS runs, but he only pitched once ever 3-5 games in the postseason

its not like jeter was juicing, not like bernie was juicing, not like paulie was juicing...yall on the other hand ur 2 stud cutch players = juicehead cheaters

we did it on raw talent and workmanlike blue collar ethic (jeter, posada, bernie, paul)...yall did it on scummmery, theaviery, and cheating...smh @ manny and big papi make me disgraced to me a dominican
 05-07-2009, 11:19 AM         #50
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
Funny how Manny is a Dodger yet everyone is coming in here already crying about Boston
Mainly because nobody in the world will believe that he started taking stuff when he got to L.A
 05-07-2009, 11:21 AM         #51
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still don't see how this benefits NY, if you guys won in 04 with Arod, or even now this benefits them in no way, by tonight the games will still be played.
 05-07-2009, 11:22 AM         #52
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
what main contributor to any of the yankees 4 titles was using roids?

ur motherf**king star player, The only f**kin reason yall won 2 ships, was on roids....

after all the s**t u little massh0les spoke, it all comes to ligth, manny was on it, so u know big papi was on it, ur 2 titles should be voided right there....

who the f**k on the yankees was using roids that helped us win a ship?....chuck f**king knoblauch?...clemens who aint do s**t for us n the playoffs neway?....pettite who its questionable if he was even on roids during our WS runs, but he only pitched once ever 3-5 games in the postseason

its not like jeter was juicing, not like bernie was juicing, not like paulie was juicing...yall on the other hand ur 2 stud cutch players = juicehead cheaters

we did it on raw talent and workmanlike blue collar ethic (jeter, posada, bernie, paul)...yall did it on scummmery, theaviery, and cheating...smh @ manny and big papi make me disgraced to me a dominican
end thread
 05-07-2009, 11:23 AM         #53
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
I still don't see how this benefits NY, if you guys won in 04 with Arod, or even now this benefits them in no way, by tonight the games will still be played.
it doesn't benefit us

we're just laughing cause ya'll got hit with karma bad. your whole state is a.ssociated with cheating now.

can't beleive how many naive people thought the yankees were the only ones who used roids
 9 years ago '04        #54
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
baseball is full of cheaters
 9 years ago '08        #55
El Fuerte 
space
space
Mitchell was tryin hard to hide manny and big papis names in that mitchell report...all sins come to light tho, smh @ boston actin all high n mighty like no1 on their squad did roids
 05-07-2009, 11:28 AM         #56
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy818 said:
what a great day for Yankee fans, not so much for Sen Mitchell

:applause: were not the only cheaters in AL East
Your team is under 500, this does nothing for them, it is not like Francona is going to die over this news.

I just have to laugh you guys gain nothing we gain nothing. Then to the other guy what does Celtics and Pats have to do with Manny, typical Boston hate.
 9 years ago '04        #57
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
end thread
You agree with that moron? Damn, I thought you were a good poster on here.

And pull up the ARod roids discussion thread- find me a post where I was harping on the Yanks or said anything other than everyone does it.
 9 years ago '06        #58
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 Spiffy818 said:
what a great day for Yankee fans, not so much for Sen Mitchell

:applause: were not the only cheaters in AL East
im a yankee fan and its not a great day for me

our team blows and we can't beat a division team

0-5 vs boston this year, f**k my life
 9 years ago '08        #59
El Fuerte 
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
You agree with that moron? Damn, I thought you were a good poster on here.

And pull up the ARod roids discussion thread- find me a post where I was harping on the Yanks or said anything other than everyone does it.
what was moronic about i said

yall been exposed, its alright, deal wit it pansy
 9 years ago '05        #60
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
if it turns out its jsut medicine for like herpes or somethign this sucks haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
108 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy