Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #101
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Dude, stop it. Those elbows were nothing a like. And there is always a difference. Me being a fan of the Lakers don't mean s**t. If it was Cavs/Hawks and it was Bron then I'd say the same thing. And 'no s**t' I want Kobe to play next game because I'm a fan. Has nothing to do with my point. You're using that as a cop out.

9 years ago '06        #102
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
Okay Rondo was going after the ball when he slung Kirk Hinrich into the scores table?

Plead my case for what? Kobe will play next game and you'll still be salty.
 05-07-2009, 07:58 AM         #103
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RepDBlock said:
i feel you.....but look at the game thread....if u look at the gif....it kinda looks like kobe didnt even hit him in the throat, more like the chest or stomach...

but whatever....yall are reachin with him being suspended, that s**t was not as intentional as dwight howards....
Not "as" Intentional? So we are not debating on whether or not its deliberate...

Here is Stew Jackson's take on Dwight Howard and how intentional elbows should be handled. Was on Mike and Mike a few minutes ago.

"Yea, with Dwight Howard it was cut and dry. There was an elbow thrown that made contact with another player, .... made contact above the shoulders and BY RULE, when you have deliberate contact above shoulder level of another player he should have been ejected."

Im just saying, soft or not. If the man throws an intentional elbow above the shoulders he should be, at the very least, ejected by rule.

Last edited by FaceMob; 05-07-2009 at 08:00 AM..
 05-07-2009, 08:10 AM         #104
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From the NBA rule book....

EXCEPTION: Rule 12A--Section V--l(5)
l. A player, coach or trainer must be ejected for:
(1) A punching foul
(2) A f!ghting foul
(3) An elbow foul which makes contact above shoulder level
(4) An attempted punch which does not make contact
(5) Deliberately entering the stands other than as a continuance of play
By rule he was supposed to be ejected but Artest gets thrown out for nothing. Im not a fan of either team but shady s**t be going down when it comes to the faces of the league. If Kobe was thrown out like he was supposed to at that point the game could have swung the other way and the Lakers could be down 2-0. It goes beyond people hating on Kobe. It comes down to the refs not following the rule book and possibly effecting the outcome of games.

No doubt about it, Kobe should be gone game 3.
 9 years ago '05        #105
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319

f**k Kobe
 9 years ago '05        #106
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 FaceMob said:
From the NBA rule book....

By rule he was supposed to be ejected but Artest gets thrown out for nothing. Im not a fan of either team but shady s**t be going down when it comes to the faces of the league. If Kobe was thrown out like he was supposed to at that point the game could have swung the other way and the Lakers could be down 2-0. It goes beyond people hating on Kobe. It comes down to the refs not following the rule book and possibly effecting the outcome of games.

No doubt about it, Kobe should be gone game 3.
:applause::applause:
Double standards
Kobe gets away with so much s**t its unbelivable
 9 years ago '04        #107
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
I didn't see what happened last night but Kobe's got a temper.
 9 years ago '04        #108
Mega 
space
space
$5,595 | Props total: 981 981
There's a lot of stupidity in this thread from the children
 9 years ago '06        #109
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
wow derek fisher acting like he's the one who got hurt by throwing scoila to the ground...what a class act :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '06        #110
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
I just saw a quick replay on sportscenter but I'm gonna have to take a look at it again because I'm not sure if I saw anyting from kobe
 9 years ago '05        #111
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 beantown85 said:
I just saw a quick replay on sportscenter but I'm gonna have to take a look at it again because I'm not sure if I saw anyting from kobe
Open your eyes or put your glasses on, its obvious that was an intentional elbow
 9 years ago '04        #112
NIKEx18 
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 2 2
f**k KOBE AND HIS DIRTY PLAY

dont come at me telling me about rondo, at least he was going for the ball, this was the second time in 2 games. given it wasnt as bad at what he did to battier the game before, WHY THE f**k DID ARTEST GET THROWN OUT!?!?!? are you kidding me, cuz kobe elbowed him and he was mad - its ridiculous, the nba is def trying to have this b***h made n*gga in the finals - its absurd!!

i was so pissed about this that i couldnt even go to sleep after - its def BS
 9 years ago '06        #114
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
If the Lakers win the Championship.....The suicide rate will increase by 30%.
 9 years ago '06        #115
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,010 | Props total: 10681 10681
lol kobe be tryin to get buck on all these little dudes (even though that ain't work for him in the past cause he can't f!ght) but when artest in his grill he just put his hands up lol...scuuuureed
 9 years ago '06        #116
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
the league is a f**king joke if Kobe doesn't get suspended for that s**t
 9 years ago '08        #117
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
i'll tell you who should get suspended. the fukking refs. that game was one of the most inconsistent officiating ive ever seen. and thats for both teams. the 4th quarter was almost unbearable to watch due to them calling a damn foul everytime down the court.

and i still dont understand how artest got called for a foul there. looked like a solid box out to me.

Last edited by Ron O'Neal; 05-07-2009 at 09:22 AM..
 05-07-2009, 09:24 AM         #118
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Stay outta threads that don't invole your lover boy iverson you f**king f*g**t...
You just gave me hate over Kobe, I just came in here with one comment and you jump to his rescue, you can't be serious.

That is why you guys need Houston players ejected to win with all your best players healthy, corny a.ss houston 1st round losers.

Keep getting emotional stupid f**king Kobe lover. Shaq is gone and Kobe is Jordan's shoe print at this point.
 05-07-2009, 09:26 AM         #119
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
If the Lakers win the Championship.....The suicide rate will increase by 30%.
Too bad Denver, Houston, Boston, Dallas, Orlando, and Cleveland are all better and would hand them in a 7 game series. LA isn't winning s**t.
 05-07-2009, 09:30 AM         #120
Iverson The God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if kobe isnt suspended for his ruthless actions it would be the most digusting thing this country has witnessed since the a.ssassination of Dr Martin Luther King Jr and i for one will not be part of such filth and will never watch another basketball game as long as i live
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy