The official Suspend Kobe Bryant Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 Bea5T said:
Every player pleads there case after every foul
Yea but Kobe pleads when there is no foul. Watch tha next game and y don't u tally how many times Kobe cries after his inability 2 finish a play. No really, I want u to tally.

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 9 years ago '07        #82
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
this is the series when i started to lose respect for kobe.......dude acts like a b***h....straight up...from the bullshyt he pulled on batier in game 1 to this shyt in game 2..you get physical with kobe.....he looks for the refs to protects him then goes to hacking the fukk outta players when he on defense or trying to box out

now im not saying they should suspend kobe, but someone please tell me what warranted ron artest to get ejected from the game
 9 years ago '06        #83
Raiderking 
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
every superstar whines about fouls, lebron does it every time he makes a mistake ... what the f**k is the crab dribble??? a whine a.ss excuse for not getting his way.

Theres a difference between what kobe and lebron do and what real v*gina whiners do like paul pierce. Theres people in the nba that play real basketball and then theres the paul pierces of the world whose offensive game is 80 percent dependent on flop fouls and b***hing.
 9 years ago '09        #84
ItizIsntIT 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 170 170

Part 2 is st8 comedy ....

"And they threw it and it went right through his heart and he died...right on the court."
this n*gga had the game face too.... he wuzn't playin

Ron's Interview >>>>>>>:greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #85
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
at this thread...
dt
 9 years ago '07        #86
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 The Bully said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #87
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
As a Rockets fan, He should have got a foul or maybe a technical foul,,,,,Should he be suspended??? No I dont think he should...Fisher should but not Kobe.....Dude is a dirty a.ss player and refs need to start calling s**t but I dont think it merits a 1 game suspension
 05-07-2009, 06:56 AM         #88
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those pics up there make Kobe look like a f*g wow, these Lakers ware worst than last year no finals period.
 05-07-2009, 07:00 AM         #89
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
As a Rockets fan, He should have got a foul or maybe a technical foul,,,,,Should he be suspended??? No I dont think he should...Fisher should but not Kobe.....Dude is a dirty a.ss player and refs need to start calling s**t but I dont think it merits a 1 game suspension
What I dont think these Kobe d**kriders, or Lakers fans understand about some our arguments (mines atleast) is that yea, its playoff basketball. Under any other circumstance I wouldnt even trip off of Kobes foul but, in fairness to a Dwight Howard Kobe needs to be suspended. He threw a blatant elbow to dudes throat. Had it connected with his temple no telling what could have happened. If the league wants to be fair a suspension will be handed down to Kobe, Fish and Rafer Austin. It probably wont happen because the league knows what happens if Kobe isnt on the floor for the Lakers.

What I also urks me is not only that Artest was ejected but all the media outlets *ESPN*cough*ESPN* is saying Artest is "making a throat slashing gesture" as he left the court when he was simply explaining to the ref he was hit in the throat. Paint him the bad guy when he did nothing wrong besides going at Kobe which warranted nothing but a Tech.

Last edited by FaceMob; 05-07-2009 at 07:02 AM..
 9 years ago '09        #90
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,235 | Props total: 3566 3566
 wepainters said:
It'll never happen the whole league rides his nuts and this is the playoffs so suspension is outta question..
Artest gets thrown out for talking s**t and Kobe doesn't even get a technical..
f**k these refs

Stay outta threads that don't invole your lover boy iverson you f**king f*g**t...
 9 years ago '09        #91
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,235 | Props total: 3566 3566

How does kobes p*nis taste cause I swear you stay on that b***h. Dog shirt knitting a.ss n*gga.
 9 years ago '05        #92
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 33 33
 FaceMob said:
What I dont think these Kobe d**kriders, or Lakers fans understand about some our arguments (mines atleast) is that yea, its playoff basketball. Under any other circumstance I wouldnt even trip off of Kobes foul but, in fairness to a Dwight Howard Kobe needs to be suspended. He threw a blatant elbow to dudes throat. Had it connected with his temple no telling what could have happened. If the league wants to be fair a suspension will be handed down to Kobe, Fish and Rafer Austin. It probably wont happen because the league knows what happens if Kobe isnt on the floor for the Lakers.

What I also urks me is not only that Artest was ejected but all the media outlets *ESPN*cough*ESPN* is saying Artest is "making a throat slashing gesture" as he left the court when he was simply explaining to the ref he was hit in the throat. Paint him the bad guy when he did nothing wrong besides going at Kobe which warranted nothing but a Tech.
actually he did make a throat slashing gesture.... i wish someone would show the WHOLE thing, and not just part of it. Artest had the right to do what he did but he went overboard.

when artest was explaing he got hit in the throat he put his hands up to his throat...when he got ejected he took his thumb and slashed it across his throat.

Im not saying he should have got ejected for it, but he did do it.
 9 years ago '06        #93
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Suspended for throwing an elbow? What happened to all this "NBA is Soft" talk? The Lakers played physical tonight. That's what you n*ggas wanted, that's what you get. Cry somewhere else.

Derek Fisher sent a message to the Rockets and his teammates. "We won't back down." Bravo Mr. Fisher, your team needed that. Now lets get it!
 05-07-2009, 07:24 AM         #94
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RepDBlock said:
actually he did make a throat slashing gesture.... i wish someone would show the WHOLE thing, and not just part of it. Artest had the right to do what he did but he went overboard.

when artest was explaing he got hit in the throat he put his hands up to his throat...when he got ejected he took his thumb and slashed it across his throat.

Im not saying he should have got ejected for it, but he did do it.
I seen it, they have been showing it all morning. He wasnt making a gesture like "im gonna k!ll you" as he was making the gesture he was looking at the ref saying he hit me in the throat. No matter how you look at it if Howard was suspended for throwing an elbow Bryant should be.

Tim Leglers a.ss was just on Mike n Mike. He said it was dirty but then went on and tried to justify it by saying Ron Artest was pushing Kobe aka boxing his a.ss out or atleast trying and "he (Artest) is one of the strongest human beings he has even played against" so Kobe was just trying to send a message to get off him but he didnt mean to hit him in the adams apple. Intent doesnt matter, he threw an elbow and if you are gonna be fair across the board his a.ss shouldnt be playing in game 3.

Anyone with a Lakers/Kobe sig/avatar need not reply because your homerism is blinding the logic behind rationals people thinking. Howard was suspended for an elbow therefore Kobe should be suspended, that simple.

Last edited by FaceMob; 05-07-2009 at 07:26 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #95
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
Didn't Rondo play in game 7 of the Bulls/Celtics series?

In one hand n*ggas saying that the league is soft and in the other yall suspending dudes for hard fouls and elbows. It's part of the game. Artest shouldn't have gotten ejected but he did overreact. Fisher shouldn't be suspended either. He throw his shoulder into the dude. It was a hard and obvious foul that sent a message.
 9 years ago '05        #96
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
rondo didnt elbow though if i remember correctly...slapping at the ball on a guy a foot taller than you but missing is not a deliberate elbow
 05-07-2009, 07:39 AM         #97
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
Didn't Rondo play in game 7 of the Bulls/Celtics series?

In one hand n*ggas saying that the league is soft and in the other yall suspending dudes for hard fouls and elbows. It's part of the game. Artest shouldn't have gotten ejected but he did overreact. Fisher shouldn't be suspended either. He throw his shoulder into the dude. It was a hard and obvious foul that sent a message.
I dont expect you or any other Kobe/Laker fan to want him suspended and you will also throw in invalid arguments trying to justify your logic. Rhonde open hand slapped Miller trying to block a shot..... but AGAIN for the ump-tength time...

TO BE FAIR HOWARD WAS SUSPENDED FOR AN ELBOW SO KOBE SHOULD RECEIVE NO PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT!! GET THE s**t THROUGH YOUR HEADS, FANHOOD ASIDE, THAT IF THE LEAGUE IS LOOKING TO BE FAIR THEY WILL SUSPEND KOBE.

Last edited by FaceMob; 05-07-2009 at 07:40 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #98
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
And for these idiots saying that Kobe should be suspended because D. Howard was suspended nullify there own arguments by neglecting to mention Rondo. It's not fair across the board. If so, then Rondo should've missed 2 games.

Bottom line, Kobe won't get suspended. They'll sweep it under the rug and let the few continue there b***hassness until they've forgotten about it.

Great series, great teams, great players...Let them play!
 05-07-2009, 07:42 AM         #99
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
And for these idiots saying that Kobe should be suspended because D. Howard was suspended nullify there own arguments by neglecting to mention Rondo. It's not fair across the board. If so, then Rondo should've missed 2 games.

Bottom line, Kobe won't get suspended. They'll sweep it under the rug and let the few continue there b***hassness until they've forgotten about it.

Great series, great teams, great players...Let them play!
Keep trying to plead your case. Rondo open hand slapped a man while trying to block a shot, whether or not he was trying to f**k him up is debatable but it wasnt clear cut. Howard and Bryant clearly and blatantly threw bows. Just stop it.
 9 years ago '05        #100
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 33 33
 FaceMob said:
I seen it, they have been showing it all morning. He wasnt making a gesture like "im gonna k!ll you" as he was making the gesture he was looking at the ref saying he hit me in the throat. No matter how you look at it if Howard was suspended for throwing an elbow Bryant should be.

Tim Leglers a.ss was just on Mike n Mike. He said it was dirty but then went on and tried to justify it by saying Ron Artest was pushing Kobe aka boxing his a.ss out or atleast trying and "he (Artest) is one of the strongest human beings he has even played against" so Kobe was just trying to send a message to get off him but he didnt mean to hit him in the adams apple. Intent doesnt matter, he threw an elbow and if you are gonna be fair across the board his a.ss shouldnt be playing in game 3.

Anyone with a Lakers/Kobe sig/avatar need not reply because your homerism is blinding the logic behind rationals people thinking. Howard was suspended for an elbow therefore Kobe should be suspended, that simple.
i feel you.....but look at the game thread....if u look at the gif....it kinda looks like kobe didnt even hit him in the throat, more like the chest or stomach...

but whatever....yall are reachin with him being suspended, that s**t was not as intentional as dwight howards....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy