Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Fact or Fiction?
Fact 107 56.61%
Fiction 82 43.39%
Voters: 189. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-07-2009, 01:44 PM         #41
Es0_puka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
fact. he rhymes words that arent supposed to rhyme
irrelevant

lot's of people do that
 9 years ago '07        #42
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,647 | Props total: 16755 16755
He got flow but Lupe has go go go go go go go go go go gadget flow!
 9 years ago '04        #43
RuggedSouljah 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 37 37
In terms of flow Em/Nas/Jay/whoever got nothin' on rappers like KGR, Pharoahe & Brotha Lynch, to name a few.
 9 years ago '05        #44
comrad 
space
space
$524 | Props total: 0 0
eminem HAD the best flow in rap history...

FACT

my favorite rapper isn't my favorite rapper anymore...
he lost it
....drugs... don't do drugs.....
 05-07-2009, 04:20 PM         #45
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

that has nothing to do with flow.......

and how is that a good thing anyway??

like, there are SOOOO many words in the English language, you can't find one to rhyme with what you got so you have to change a word to make it fit???

also, no, he doesn't have the best flow in history......
yes it does have to do with flow
he splits and spaces words in ways so that the sounds rhyme

not a good thing? it gives his lyricism even more versatility
how could that be a bad thing?

the point is that anyone can pick two words and rhyme them
but he stays on track and rhymes them so it sounds natural and goes together perfectly
they flow together

and if he has the best is an opinion
some people feel him and some dont, no reason to argue over that
 9 years ago '06        #46
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 1991 1991
simple answer.. NO
 9 years ago '04        #47
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1327 1327
lmao @ the stupidity of the f**kin world when n*ggas talkin bout Brotha Lynch Hung and other characters in the likes of eminem whilst comparing who has the 'best' flow

oh god help us all.
 9 years ago '05        #48
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,969 | Props total: 3230 3230
 Bobby's World said:
A lot of dummies in here.

Talkin bout rhymin words together that aint supposed to rhyme aint a good thing.
Isn't that called WORDPLAY? Last time I checked that was one of the things that made you an elite emcee. Nas used to do that s**t all the time. Jay-z definitely be doin that s**t.

As far as best flow. There's a good arguement especially as of lately. As much as people s**t on "We Made You". That flow and delivery on that joint is some uncanny s**t only a masterful emcee could pull off. I think Eminem is setting out to prove that he can rap over damn near anything and rock that b***h. He dont need beats for help. He helps the beats. Currently there are a lot of rappers that let the beat rap for them.
I'm a rap fan to the fullest and I can see what Eminem is doing so Relapse will definitely be a treat. f**k all that emotional "is he rappin bout his feelings?" bulls**t. n*gga is he RAPPIN, thats what I wanna hear. Show some skill and with these leaks he been doin that.
Best flow? Maybe alive...I wanna hear Blueprint 3 first then make a decision.
Um..No. Wordplay isn't when you rhyme s**t together that shouldn't rhyme. Wordplay is how you play on definitions of words and how words are constructed. Like that Chino XL line where he goes Cats think I'm spelling Iverson..cause I'll leave you in the IV with the ER SON. He plays on the way the word is constructed and the meanings of the individual letters in the words.

No, the flow on We Made You isn't masterful at all. Eminem's flow isn't even that great, it's his delivery that makes his flow seem really good. Eminem couldn't even rival Big Pun flow wise...you could make an argument for him being one of the best but purely the best? s**t is absurd.
 9 years ago '04        #49
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Rakim has the best FLOW overall, but Em is a close 2nd with Pun being 3rd and Kool G being 4th
 9 years ago '06        #50
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3477 3477
I'll say that he does currently...don't know about of all-time tho...

Last edited by 01seay; 05-08-2009 at 02:12 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #51
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2276 2276
Hes definitely in the top 5 of all time flows
 05-08-2009, 01:30 AM         #52
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn yes he does loll

his flow is actually better then biggie damn i dunno i might switch back its a tough decision
 05-08-2009, 01:34 AM         #53
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
lmao @ the stupidity of the f**kin world when n*ggas talkin bout Brotha Lynch Hung and other characters in the likes of eminem whilst comparing who has the 'best' flow

oh god help us all.
lmaoooo dat what im saying dis n*gga talkin bout brotha lynch and mumbo jumbo rappers SMH

I REALLY SHOULD GIVE HATE
 9 years ago '04        #54
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 Switchc2390 said:
Um..No. Wordplay isn't when you rhyme s**t together that shouldn't rhyme. Wordplay is how you play on definitions of words and how words are constructed. Like that Chino XL line where he goes Cats think I'm spelling Iverson..cause I'll leave you in the IV with the ER SON. He plays on the way the word is constructed and the meanings of the individual letters in the words.

No, the flow on We Made You isn't masterful at all. Eminem's flow isn't even that great, it's his delivery that makes his flow seem really good. Eminem couldn't even rival Big Pun flow wise...you could make an argument for him being one of the best but purely the best? s**t is absurd.
 Switchc2390 said:

i believe thats what they are talking about the construction of his wording.. he doesn't change the sound most the time like wayne he just spaces it out to fit in the flow.... and i'll leave u in the IV with the ER SON??? shouldn't that be something like i'll leave u in the ER with an IV SON??? i know that doesn't spell out iverson but that just sounds retarded... i mean come on?? they think i'm spelling tomorrow cause i'll call u an uncle TOM and leave u in the OR if u want to ROW????
 9 years ago '05        #55
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,969 | Props total: 3230 3230
 STUNTIN said:
i believe thats what they are talking about the construction of his wording.. he doesn't change the sound most the time like wayne he just spaces it out to fit in the flow.... and i'll leave u in the IV with the ER SON??? shouldn't that be something like i'll leave u in the ER with an IV SON??? i know that doesn't spell out iverson but that just sounds retarded... i mean come on?? they think i'm spelling tomorrow cause i'll call u an uncle TOM and leave u in the OR if u want to ROW????
Yea, you're right..I think it's leave you with an IV in the ER son. Sorry, didn't think about it just kind of typed it.

And that line is wack man..there's a difference between the two..I'm not saying the Iverson line is nice either I'm just giving you an example of wordplay since that other person didn't know what it was.
 9 years ago '07        #56
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 6302 6302
1 Em
2 Big
3 Jay

End story ..... so i say FACT
 05-08-2009, 03:28 AM         #57
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
:agreement6::agreement6: Biggie might challange him but s**t...Eminem's flow is >>>>>
pun was iller than biggie and so was big l rhyme style wise
 9 years ago '04        #58
Speed+of_dark 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
Who ever posted this thread should jump off a bridge head first. To evev compare Eminem to B.I.G. Is straight disrespect. Not to take anything from Eminem cuz I listen to him, but this is his first album 5 yrs coming off of a detox. Stop jock ridin the "Great white hope" like he invented the "flow". Juss like Elvis is the "King". Give me a break. Way too much credit is given to CULTURE VULTURES. And this sh*t needs to stop.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #59
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
Bro, you dont even have to be a great rapper to have a great flow
 9 years ago '04        #60
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 Switchc2390 said:
Yea, you're right..I think it's leave you with an IV in the ER son. Sorry, didn't think about it just kind of typed it.

And that line is wack man..there's a difference between the two..I'm not saying the Iverson line is nice either I'm just giving you an example of wordplay since that other person didn't know what it was.
i know that line was whack... that was tha point?? as being so was the iverson line??? tomorrow just happened to be the first word i seen on tv after your post

Last edited by STUNTIN; 05-08-2009 at 11:41 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago