Exposed - Alfamega Was a Government Informant/ T.I. Drops Alfamega from Grand Hustle

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
8635 pageviews
134 comments

m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 291 291
Exposed - Alfamega Was a Government Informant/ T.I. Drops Alfamega from Grand Hustle

Wow, say it ain’t so Mega. According to The Smoking Gun, everybody’s favorite rap goon and symbol of Grand Hustle’s muscle, worked with the DEA as an “informant who snitched out criminal cohorts and testified as a government witness at the trial of an Atlanta heroin trafficker.”

Here’s what TSG found when they dug into the legal history of Cedric “Alfamega” Zellars:

Court records show that Zellars began working with law enforcement officials after he was sentenced in September 1995 to 110 months in a federal gun case (Zellars, who had a prior felony robbery conviction, was collared for selling weapons to an undercover federal agent). Zellars “agreed to cooperate with authorities and was debriefed” about the criminal activity of several individuals. “In particular he was debriefed concerning the drug trafficking activities of a Mr. Ali Baaqar,” according to a government court filing, a copy of which you’ll find below. During his cooperation against Baaqar, Zellars met with a DEA agent and a federal prosecutor, and subsequently testified at trial. “Ali Baaqar was convicted of conspiracy to distribute heroin based upon the trial testimony of [Zellars] and others.” In return for his snitching, Zellars had 18 months shaved off his prison term when he was resentenced in July 1997 by Judge J. Owen Forrester.

Damn homie. Read all of the supporting evidence here.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.thesmokinggun. .. 505091ti1.html

T.I. Drops Alfamega from Grand Hustle

mf_bowener said: image

Even though all our artists and employees are asked by us to be honest and open about their past history, at no time did Alfa disclose to me or Grand Hustle what has now appeared in the media. He essentially deceived us by failing to fully disclose the truth about his past and there is no place in our organization for dishonest and misleading behavior. As I have always said, you must take responsibility for your own actions. We at Grand Hustle can not support or condone the blaming of others for our own mistakes. I hope and pray to god bless his financial plans, but I don’t forsee me or my company playing a role in his personal or professional business. End.

Audio
[pic - click to view]

here.

Last edited by Wasted; 05-08-2009 at 08:28 AM..

134 comments for "Exposed - Alfamega Was a Government Informant/ T.I. Drops Alfamega from Grand Hustle"

9 years ago '08        #2
NYG155 
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 0 0
 m_cullins said:
Wow, say it ain’t so Mega. According to The Smoking Gun, everybody’s favorite rap goon and symbol of Grand Hustle’s muscle, worked with the DEA as an “informant who snitched out criminal cohorts and testified as a government witness at the trial of an Atlanta heroin trafficker.”

Here’s what TSG found when they dug into the legal history of Cedric “Alfamega” Zellars:

Court records show that Zellars began working with law enforcement officials after he was sentenced in September 1995 to 110 months in a federal gun case (Zellars, who had a prior felony robbery conviction, was collared for selling weapons to an undercover federal agent). Zellars “agreed to cooperate with authorities and was debriefed” about the criminal activity of several individuals. “In particular he was debriefed concerning the drug trafficking activities of a Mr. Ali Baaqar,” according to a government court filing, a copy of which you’ll find below. During his cooperation against Baaqar, Zellars met with a DEA agent and a federal prosecutor, and subsequently testified at trial. “Ali Baaqar was convicted of conspiracy to distribute heroin based upon the trial testimony of [Zellars] and others.” In return for his snitching, Zellars had 18 months shaved off his prison term when he was resentenced in July 1997 by Judge J. Owen Forrester.

Damn homie. Read all of the supporting evidence here.

Them PSC n*ggas good for buying guns from the government. But damn this n*gga was the main one trying to prove that T.I. was from Bankhead. This is why you shouldn't listen to everything rappers say.
 9 years ago '05        #3
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
"Ooooooowweee, dont talk to me. You talk to him, you talkin to them".
 9 years ago '06        #4
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
i dont respect people who snitch but it aint always black and white. in this case if its true, that's the kind of snitchin thats a no..no! it claim he got 18 months shaved off, but i would have done a dime more months and still got out with good time served. if you gonna snitch make sure its worth it. he had to know (if true) this would come out sooner or later, in the atl n*ggaz looks for you and deal wit ya. i bet he address this in a few days!
 9 years ago '04        #5
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
f**king damn!

smoking gun be on it..
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-05-2009, 01:00 PM         #6
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
whats with that fam? Dude wasnt saying its good to snitch, he was saying if you GOTTA do it, at least make sure you benefit from it. 18months aint much, ya dig?
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-05-2009, 01:00 PM         #7
MarcusJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:

how do you explain how homie breezed/either you keep your mouth shut or you eat the cheese.

....makes me wonder if he helped that bodygaurd set TIP up
 9 years ago '06        #8
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
now that's a snitch n*gga had nothing to do with them n*ggas the dea said here is a list now go tell and the b***h n*gga sung like the opera :wow: can't believe the n*gga told on some n*ggas he didn't even know damn
 9 years ago '05        #9
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 1265 1265
 slimwillie said:
no1 HAS to snitch. only snake n*ggas tryin to save their own a.ss.

if you GOT to snitch you're a b***h for breakin the law and getting caught then tryin to f**k your people over
Yeah, but it wasn't his own people, it was some terrorist.

Naw but for real his career is over if this is true. T.I. needs to drop him so that he doesn't catch any backlash.
 9 years ago '06        #10
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,600 | Props total: 3687 3687
Moral of the story: ALL RAPPERS LIE!
 05-05-2009, 01:15 PM         #11
MarcusJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
or if he snitched to get TI's sentence reduced

exactly....either way. all that street cred is shot. yea, u not supposed to beleive everything but when you base your whole carrer on being real("kick it like me no exaggeration necessary"...."verses autobigraphical") and this s**t come out.... that whole camp looks suspect. i mean...cube has admitted he never gangbanged he just repped a set but it didnt hurt his cred cause he wasnt dumb enough to try and live it.

BTW snitching is never acceptable....NEVER. yea,its a tough choice to make but he should have thought about that before he hit the block. theres no way around this one.

*turns up "A Week Ago" by Jay-Z*
 05-05-2009, 01:16 PM         #12
Horatio Cain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow just wow
 9 years ago '05        #13
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 478 478
now this sound like sum flat out snitch s**t... (even tho ididnt read the whole file)
 9 years ago '04        #14
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
once the smoking gun got u....it's a rap

but real rap n*ggas drop dime quick down south...real quiCK,ESPECIALLY IN FLORIDA.i know 2 n*ggas who were f**king the same b***h,both dem n*ggas had warrants,and to get the other n*gga away from the hoe they snitched on each other...n*ggas ended up in the county together mean while that b***h f**king every n*gga on da block.
 9 years ago '04        #15
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
no wonder he never got charged for that awards show s**t when they drug him out
 9 years ago '07        #16
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70179 70179
 Bobby's World said:
How do u explain how homie breeze, he said u keep ya mouth shut or u eat the cheese :lachen001:
 9 years ago '04        #17
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
i cant really comment on these papers but i will say it dont look good people trying hard to take down t.i
 05-05-2009, 05:07 PM         #18
FSU05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't really matter to me, it doesn't affect me
 9 years ago '05        #19
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 Badnewz100 said:
Moral of the story: ALL RAPPERS LIE!

Lie..... WHO THE f**k ARE U? U think rappers care what some lame dude living his life through a song think about. U should not even be worried about that... Plus his main dude a SNITCH
 9 years ago '05        #20
P8ty9Ruger 
space
space
$777 | Props total: 15 15
Rap star's protégé once worked as DEA informant, government witness

MAY 5--Billed as the protégé of rapper/gun enthusiast T.I., Cedric "Alfamega" Zellars is a convicted felon whose songs brag about his status as an "original gangster" and contain de rigeur references to police tape, automatic weapons, and murder. Zellars, who records for T.I.'s Grand Hustle Entertainment, is a hulking 6' 4", calls himself "The Grand Hustle Muscle," and proclaims, "I'm a real hood." What he does not mention, though, is his prior work as a Drug Enforcement Administration informant who snitched out criminal cohorts and testified as a government witness at the trial of an Atlanta heroin trafficker. Court records show that Zellars began working with law enforcement officials after he was sentenced in September 1995 to 110 months in a federal gun case (Zellars, who had a prior felony robbery conviction, was collared for selling weapons to an undercover federal agent). Zellars "agreed to cooperate with authorities and was debriefed" about the criminal activity of several individuals. "In particular he was debriefed concerning the drug trafficking activities of a Mr. Ali Baaqar," according to a government court filing, a copy of which you'll find below. During his cooperation against Baaqar, Zellars met with a DEA agent and a federal prosecutor, and subsequently testified at trial. "Ali Baaqar was convicted of conspiracy to distribute heroin based upon the trial testimony of [Zellars] and others." In return for his snitching, Zellars had 18 months shaved off his prison term when he was resentenced in July 1997 by Judge J. Owen Forrester. A court order signed by Forrester came after federal prosecutors petitioned the jurist to reduce Zellars's sentence in light of his "substantial a.ssistance to the Government." The disclosure of Zellars's informant past will likely not sit well with rap fans and performers alike, many of whom promote hip-hop's "Stop Snitching" doctrine. Additionally, since T.I. (real name: Clifford Harris) is soon headed to prison due to the work of a government informant, Zellars's time as a government a.sset could be a cause for tension around the Grand Hustle offices.......

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago