General Stock Market Related Discussion

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
Vagnum  OP
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
Index Trading

Trading was very slow in the index market Monday, with 284,000 puts and 127,000 calls traded across all products. Some defensive trading was seen, however. For example, in the S&P 500 (SPX), which rallied 18.60 points to 1,062.98, 226,000 puts traded, compared to 64,000 calls. The ratio of puts to calls was about 3.5, which compares to an average of 1.55. Some investors might have been stepping up their put purchases on the index to hedge against a possible downturn during the historically volatile month of October, which begins Thursday.
seems like everybody is puttin..

Last edited by Vagnum; 10-02-2009 at 11:58 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #82
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
Seems like you all are making money/ profit off of these... i read the sticky about stocks, im ready to get in on this, any suggestions? point me in the right direction?
 8 years ago '04        #83
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Damn, the good ole October slump....best time to buy :)
yap, would have been good to buy on friday :). tomorrow starts the Q3 season with Alcoa droppin earninigs first.

Seems like you all are making money/ profit off of these... i read the sticky about stocks, im ready to get in on this, any suggestions? point me in the right direction?
buy low, sell high
 8 years ago '04        #84
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,554 | Props total: 2006 2006
Everyone Get In On ZENG first thing in the morning! It is about to take off soon!
 8 years ago '04        #85
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
??????????
 8 years ago '08        #86
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,271 | Props total: 8678 8678
Better get into Delphi (DPHIQ)...

They just came out of bankruptcy yesterday. The 13th largest bankruptcy in the U.S. history a few years ago. Their stocks are currently at .04 cents.

They're going to be the next big comeback...watch.
 10-07-2009, 12:08 PM         #87
kb45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you guys really make a profit off them penny stocks?

What are you guy's strategy in investing?
 8 years ago '08        #88
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
Never mind about the Delphi...don't invest in them. They're going down!!
 8 years ago '04        #89
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 kb45 said:
Do you guys really make a profit off them penny stocks?

What are you guy's strategy in investing?
for me personally pennystocks is a risky thing. why? because traders can raise the stockprice with low volume, you miight think there is comin a uptrend but at the next day it falls back down. there are not so many good pennies where really are good companies behind and not many pennies are able to climb upwards like ASFX HESV HTDS SRSR SPNG and CBAI did. you really need to do your own DD before you buy. Companies with a Product like ASFX (they sell a Thermometer wich you can use without getting in contact with your skin and they have the patent for it) this is a usefull product wich is going to be bought, i mean i would buy such a thermometer aswell wouldnt you?, on such kind of stocks you can make money. important thing with pennies is also High Volume without that you might wont be able to sell you shares and you will be sitting forever on em.
 8 years ago '04        #90
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 o7media said:
Never mind about the Delphi...don't invest in them. They're going down!!
Delphi is at 52 Weeks low. huge sell of yesterday i keep fallowing it. they maybe strong enuff to write profit when they finished restructuring.

Last edited by Vagnum; 10-08-2009 at 07:03 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #91
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Vagnum said:
Delphi is at 52 Weeks low. huge sell of yesterday i keep fallowing it. they maybe strong enuff to write profit when they finished restructuring.
That's what I was thinking. I was going to get in at rock bottom prices....but now it looks like the stock is getting canceled. I was watching it all day yesterday and once it dropped down to $0.0211 at around 10 a.m. it completely stopped..not one change after that. This stock is getting pulled IMO.
 8 years ago '04        #92
Vagnum  OP
space
space
its the 10.14.09

The Dow Jones Index Hits first time since October 2008 The 10`000 Mark and was able to close above. We are on a very importnat point i would say.
 8 years ago '04        #93
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
FRE should be good long term but short term it is up and down lol thinking about putting a stop sell around 2.45 and pray it goes back down and rebuy..already done this twice don't gotta be careful tho get too greedy because it wont keep happening lol
sup man. are you still in FRE? its falling huge because of downrating to 0$. tssst
them anlysts have to much power.
 8 years ago '04        #94
Vagnum  OP
space
space
update on Dow Jones Index. Since March 2009 we climbing and after all negative inputs and bears and shorts and whatever the Index is still rising. its not the same dollar as it was in March the dollar lost in strengh in comparison with the other currencies. well anyway i dont care really about that, only thing its important is to buy the right shares at right time and get at least 30% of return for your money in 3-6months. i wish us all a steady healthy growing stock market under the control of the most powerful man on earth; Barack Obama. i belive he will put the market into the right direction. good looks to all.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #95
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Yeah still in FRE, but this time if it goes lower than $1.55 I will buy more

But yeah October is generally the sell off month when the best buys come out.
whats up J, longtime no hear. hows your stocks doin so far?

regards
 8 years ago '04        #96
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
I'm still working so they aren't doing that good

They are solid right now but I do have some cash put into long term turnarounds (FRE,FNM C) So if one takes off I'll be straight lol all three and I might buy an island. Just added a position in Q the other day might put some in Sprint aswell might have to wait for the PPS to come down some though.

How about you?
buyin an island? oh yes .
ill come and join, with 10 beautyful girls.
i am now a stock hunter, breakout player, always looking where i can get the most profit out. i am fully liquid except of 2 positions. 1 position in HYTM wich i am hopefully going to sell with a profit soon and i own a few SRSR. holding on on that story stock. in this moment im looking to buy MNKD if it breaks and holds above 10.50 with target 11$. FDA play.
im mostly now into biotech stocks and FDA plays. mostly small cap.

ohh and looking to buy MNI on the next bigger dip! its at 5$.
 01-15-2010, 07:35 AM         #97
angusfooburger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey guys gonna get in the stock market in the next week hopefully. Quick question to Vagnum, etchi or 07. What are calls???? on the HSM board I read 07 talking about them a lot as of late. I still got a lot to learn but the last 3 months I have been paying attention to the market and learning about stocks, ect and feel its safe to dip my toes in. A couple friends recommended Scotttrade for a broker but any other idea's?
 01-16-2010, 10:53 AM         #98
Ball-Chinian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 angusfooburger said:
Hey guys gonna get in the stock market in the next week hopefully. Quick question to Vagnum, etchi or 07. What are calls???? on the HSM board I read 07 talking about them a lot as of late. I still got a lot to learn but the last 3 months I have been paying attention to the market and learning about stocks, ect and feel its safe to dip my toes in. A couple friends recommended Scotttrade for a broker but any other idea's?

investopedia.com

Everything u need to know for a beginner
 8 years ago '08        #99
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 angusfooburger said:
Calls are for stock options. You'll want to start off in stocks, because options are riskier.
 8 years ago '04        #100
Vagnum  OP
space
space
its the 02.04.2010

Dow Jones showing weakness since the reporting season startet in this year but we were able to hold the 10`000 mark. it all depends on the politicians and the peoples approach wether we will go back up or correct more downwards.
Remember since March 2009 we were in a uptrend. what will happen in 2010 we dont know yet. is this just a correction before we move up or will we have a overall bad year. only time will tell.
be ready, safe and good luck with your trades.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Vagnum; 02-04-2010 at 09:54 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy