General Stock Market Related Discussion

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
Vagnum  OP
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
^^^hehe. good looks man, this friday was amazing. going upwards like there is no limit. i wished i would have stayed in all stocks i bought. lol
 8 years ago '04        #62
Vagnum  OP
space
space
lool. its going crazy. :) upmove came faster than thought. ABk is climbing aswell. cheers.
 8 years ago '04        #63
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Profit taking starting to come in
here is the reason why. we are f!ghting with a strong trendline. the comin weeks should bring hopefully results.

8 years ago '04        #64
Vagnum  OP
space
space
New chattechnical news about DJI. check it out:

8 years ago '04        #65
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
hoping for a FRE close atleast @ $2
at 2.20$ good looks man. :cash:
 8 years ago '07        #66
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,825 | Props total: 2097 2097
Bought Bank of America, Sysco, 3M, and ADP all Thursday. What yall think?
 8 years ago '04        #67
Vagnum  OP
space
space
buy this Stock:

PXP
PLAINS EXPL & PRODTN CO
US, NYSE

Target Price 32$.

Intrinsic Value 38$.
 8 years ago '04        #68
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 JordanWest86 said:
Bought Bank of America, Sysco, 3M, and ADP all Thursday. What yall think?
i think you`ve choose some good ones. if the market keeps going up your stocks will be winners. good looks
 8 years ago '04        #69
Vagnum  OP
space
space
so its the 09.01.2009

what i see, hear, people is insecure where the market is going to go thru september and october. long term traders know that theese two months is not really good for stocks. they move down or just boring arround the same place. if you look back, the rally has started in march wich is 6 months ago! the whole market has nearlly reached the 52 Weeks Hiighs from 09.2008.

so where are we going now? back down, sidewards or do we still have enuff power and good news to go higher? we will see...

my personal opinion: atm its risky to stay in stocks until you see the direction the market is going to take.

good looks fellow traders.

Last edited by Vagnum; 09-01-2009 at 05:49 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #70
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
^^^^

That's why the penny market picks up at this time. HESV ran over 7000% today.
trully ive seen this move, but you wont see this everyday and its difficult to say wich stock will make such a move before the move is done. or do you know more than me?:greetings10:

Last edited by Vagnum; 09-02-2009 at 03:08 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #71
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Only bad thing about being long is when you get them urges to sell when the stock takes a tumble
ya definatelly. are still in in FRE and you other positions? i just hold my LCC with +30%.
i bought at 2.30 ao i still got enuff air in between no reason for me to sell but if i really see we are going back down the next two months ill throw it away.
 8 years ago '04        #72
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Definitely not an everyday move but it happens. I can show you some other stocks that have ran hundreds of % today alone. Y'all need to check out investorshub.com. In the OTC/BB world, the message boards are what makes them run.
that would be nice. what i have problem with is to find the stock befor it takes the big run. havent catched many yet. whats your tactic to get em?
as for ihub i like the board, especially the vids of clay trader. he just made another one for the SP 500. it makes the world of stocks lil bit more transparent.

Last edited by Vagnum; 09-02-2009 at 05:31 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #73
Vagnum  OP
space
space
thinkking about getting in into FRE what u think?

good news is out and Banks says the rest of year is going to be good.
so....
 8 years ago '04        #74
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
FRE should be good long term but short term it is up and down lol thinking about putting a stop sell around 2.45 and pray it goes back down and rebuy..already done this twice don't gotta be careful tho get too greedy because it wont keep happening lol
if you look at the technical side. fre can come back at least to 1.70, i think it will go bellow. we are above the high bolliger band. whats your ep? if its higher than 1.70 you can sell today and rebuy next week and than sell again at the upmove. :dancingcool: lol

bt yeah just letting it ride is more comfortable and less risky ;).
 8 years ago '04        #75
Vagnum  OP
space
space

The nation's unemployment rate jumped to 9.7 percent in August, as employers cut 216,000 jobs last month, a new report from the Labor Department showed, signaling that the job market remains volatile despite recent data that show the U.S. economy is recovering.

The increase in the unemployment rate to 9.7 percent was higher than analyst expectations at 9.5 percent. In July, the rate fell unexpectedly to 9.4 percent from 9.5 percent in June. In August, the number of Americans looking for work jumped by 466,000 to 14.9 million, the government said Friday.

The number of non-farm jobs cut, at 216,000, was fewer than the 225,000 analysts had anticipated. Still, many employers remain reluctant to hire until an economic turnaround is plainly underway.

"The labor market's healing process is agonizingly slow," analyst Joshua Shapiro told Bloomberg News ahead of the report's release. "We expect the improvement to remain a very slow one, and therefore for the household sector to be contending with a weak labor market for some time," said Shapiro, chief U.S. economist at Maria Fiorini Ramirez Inc. in New York.

The number of unemployed workers has risen 7.4 million and the unemployment rate has grown by 4.8 percentage points since December 2007, when the recession began. More than 6 million jobs have been lost.

Friday's sobering jobs report contrasts with positive economic news released earlier in the week. A report Thursday by the Institute for Supply Management showed the manufacturing sector grew last month for the first time in 19 months. A separate report by the trade group showed its service sector index rose to its highest level in nearly a year.

Also, minutes released from last month's meeting of Federal Reserve policymakers showed increased optimism about the nation heading toward economic recovery. Among factors the Fed cited for optimism were reports showing that the pace of job cuts had slowed "noticeably in recent months," and increased activity in motor vehicle production and the housing market.

Job-market news remained mixed, however. Data released Thursday showed the number of workers filing for initial unemployment benefits for the first time fell last week by 4,000 to 570,000. But a more important measure, showing the average number of claims during a four-week period, rose by 4,000 to 571,250.

Thursday's initial claims report also showed the number of Americans who continue to receive benefits rose 92,000 to 6.23 million in the week ending Aug. 22. California, Ohio, New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Minnesota showed the largest increases in initial claims.

Following the release of Friday's job report at 8:30 a.m. ET, stock futures remained higher. The Dow was up 11 points to 9,341, the Standard & Poor's 500 index was up 1.80 at 1,003.50, and the Nasdaq composite index was higher by 3.25 to 1,607.25.

Trading on Wall Street is expected to be volatile Friday. With many traders headed out for the long holiday weekend, volume can be expected to be light and that can skew market movement's.

Last edited by Vagnum; 09-04-2009 at 01:22 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #76
Vagnum  OP
space
space
News from 09.04.09

The Goldprice has broken upwards. Cee picture bellow:

keep watching the goldprice.

here is some gold related stocks:

GSS
GBG
UXG

and here is a earthgas stock:

HZBBF

for some more stocks relavated to gold, earthgas, corn an weath i would be very thank full i just have found thoose ive postet above!

Last edited by Vagnum; 10-07-2009 at 03:14 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #77
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Just following what stocks is hot on the message boards Vagnum. Here are the links to some of the boards that I frequent on IHUB. You'll probably see some of my posts under the same name as on here.

good looks, im "active" on ihub aswell. thosse small penny stocks, are pushed thru ihub right? how do they exactly do that? are you familliar with this?
 8 years ago '04        #78
Vagnum  OP
space
space
Whole Market is popin atm. lean back and enjoy the show. next targets for Dow JOnes 9800-10000. cheers :)
 8 years ago '04        #79
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Damn, the good ole October slump....best time to buy :)
hehe i hope so but for now i would wait. or what u think? the people i talked with are all short and they expect a downwards correction. with the bad job report this goes well together. im thinking about to get me some put options and make money in downtrend :).

Last edited by Vagnum; 10-02-2009 at 11:47 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #80
Vagnum  OP
space
space
The unemployment rate rises to 9.8% for September as nonfarm employers cut payrolls by 263,000, which was well above estimates

By Peter Coy
BW Exclusives

The recession's over? Technically, it might be. But don't try telling that to the 15.1 million Americans without a job. On Oct. 2, the Bureau of Labor Statistics announced an unexpectedly big rise in joblessness in September, evidence that whatever weak growth the U.S. economy is managing to generate still isn't enough to keep unemployment from rising.

Nonfarm employers cut payrolls by 263,000 in September, above economists' estimates of around 175,000, while the unemployment rate rose to 9.8%, up a tenth of a point from August.

The market reaction to the employment release on Oct. 2 was muted, perhaps because equity losses and Treasury-market gains in the previous session signaled Wall Street's expectations for a weak report. Stocks erased earlier losses to trade flat and bonds pulled back from session highs in late morning trading.

"If it's a recovery, it's a very anemic recovery," said Hugh Johnson, chairman and chief economist of Johnson Illington Advisors, a money manager in Albany, N.Y.

Adding to the bearishness, the government said that even among people who do still have jobs, the average workweek shrank fractionally. Production and nonsupervisory workers on private nonfarm payrolls edged down by 0.1 hour to 33 hours per week, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Their average pay went up one penny per hour, to $18.67.

fulll article here:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy