General Stock Market Related Discussion

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
Vagnum  OP
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 J-Schmoove said:
I used my profits from PRC to get in SCI
nice work, how many perzents did you get out of prc??

i just opened up a waay more better bank trading account. now i pay less more to the bank and i have a way better overview over the whole market :). i see stocks with over 1000% moves its amazing. i can trade now over the whole world and i have real time charts for every market and i can buy everything i want. its amazing. i can post some advices aswell.
my watchlist is in penny stocks like SPNG IGNT or GNTA. maximum strategie for the moment. need to get up!!

Last edited by Vagnum; 06-11-2009 at 11:26 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #22
Vagnum  OP
space
space
At the Moment i think best Stocks to buy are TechStocks. companies that provide innovative products. if you find some good companies who make high-tech products please post them.
good looks
 8 years ago '04        #23
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Borders still falling closed at $3.17 today should have dumped mine when it was close to $5 cats never learn though :( got greedy
yeah man :) what goes up must come down.

but i think its not so tragic, DJ correction has already strated bottom is 8420.
 8 years ago '04        #24
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Damn, going down today faster than a bucket of chicken at a fat ladys house. Might be a time to pick up some more shares and lower my avg
^^^are you talking with yourself in this one dude? ;)

Last edited by Vagnum; 06-18-2009 at 01:10 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #25
Vagnum  OP
space
space
Its the 19.06.2009

Since March the Stock Market turned upwards untill today and this scenarion could go on for a while. the DJ Index has won in this time up to 30%. some companies has won over 50%.
At the moment we are still moving sidewards and the final downwave im expecting hasnt come yet. as you remember we had from January 2008 untill March 2009 a financial crisis and a downfall of the whole stock market. who belives that this is history could be wrong.
we a re still in it. experts are pretty shure that a new downwave is comin until end of the year 2009 and a real recuperation of the market will not come before 2010. this would make 3 years from 2008 until 2010. this is the time to go definately long with your positions. from now on be prepared for another crash until end of this year. we could see new lows or the old one are going to be tested!

trading idea:
best investments now its definatealy raw materials like gold, silver, aluminium, nikel etc... thoose titels are still in the begining and thoose is also the our vanguards.
as soon as you see in DJ index that a down wave is starting save your wins and rebuy in 2010 to a smaller price. from that point on i hope we can sit there and watch our money growing.

good looks and happy trading

Last edited by Vagnum; 06-21-2009 at 09:48 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #26
Vagnum  OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Gap 8469.--:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #27
Vagnum  OP
space
space
ebay analyst:

[pic - click to view]

best performer in NASDAQ for this year is microsoft. it also has the most volume.

[pic - click to view]

do you have any shorts you are looking atm?
 8 years ago '04        #28
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
DSCO, CTIC & MDOR some I am looking at shorting.

Good look on that info for EBay I like that chart but I admit it will be a long term hold. But still no debt(don't have to worry about going bankrupt) been posting increasing profits decent p/e relative to what they are selling for. Buying back shares every year etc the list goes on. I think once everything turns around it will be up atleast double(I hope so lol). And plus i use their stuff all the time mostly stubhub.
DSCO ill benn watching too. huge fall down today. do you think it will come back up?
the reason for the downfall was they have trouble to get that FDA thing right?

i jumped in into XYNH but i payed 0.14. now i hope tomorrow at opening it willl jump to 0.16.

i have a another good tip but for some reason i canot buy this stock maybe you can try your luck. some people say this stock will jump like XYNH after the 4th of July. check out the news. EVRN

btw. im aswll invested to LIGATT. but im not really shure about this one....
a friend told me about he was right with IGNT so i decide to trust him :agreement6:

Last edited by Vagnum; 07-02-2009 at 02:49 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #29
Vagnum  OP
space
space
why nobody said that stockmarket is closed today in us?? lol haooy 4th and a nice weeekend to all.
 8 years ago '04        #30
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 Vagnum said:
Its the 19.06.2009

Since March the Stock Market turned upwards untill today and this scenarion could go on for a while. the DJ Index has won in this time up to 30%. some companies has won over 50%.
At the moment we are still moving sidewards and the final downwave im expecting hasnt come yet. as you remember we had from January 2008 untill March 2009 a financial crisis and a downfall of the whole stock market. who belives that this is history could be wrong.
we a re still in it. experts are pretty shure that a new downwave is comin until end of the year 2009 and a real recuperation of the market will not come before 2010. this would make 3 years from 2008 until 2010. this is the time to go definately long with your positions. from now on be prepared for another crash until end of this year. we could see new lows or the old one are going to be tested!

trading idea:
best investments now its definatealy raw materials like gold, silver, aluminium, nikel etc... thoose titels are still in the begining and thoose is also the our vanguards.
as soon as you see in DJ index that a down wave is starting save your wins and rebuy in 2010 to a smaller price. from that point on i hope we can sit there and watch our money growing.

good looks and happy trading
attention, i heards news wich confirm this scenario again. good looks folks

but its difficult some anaysts an bankers say the recession is over others say we will fall down more than last year.
 8 years ago '04        #31
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
DSCO, CTIC & MDOR some I am looking at shorting.

Good look on that info for EBay I like that chart but I admit it will be a long term hold. But still no debt(don't have to worry about going bankrupt) been posting increasing profits decent p/e relative to what they are selling for. Buying back shares every year etc the list goes on. I think once everything turns around it will be up atleast double(I hope so lol). And plus i use their stuff all the time mostly stubhub.

Vagnum said:
i have a another good tip but for some reason i canot buy this stock maybe you can try your luck. some people say this stock will jump like XYNH after the 4th of July. check out the news. EVRN
yo man did you get evrn??? 80% yesterday. people were right...:applause:
 07-12-2009, 04:23 AM         #32
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vagnum said:
yo man did you get evrn??? 80% yesterday. people were right...:applause:
are you a day trader?
 8 years ago '98        #33
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,190 | Props total: 3571 3571
markets just jumped for the biggest gain in weeks. All b/c one chick raised her rating of Goldman

Stay in cash for now... jump in when you can predict a prolonged upswing, ie. people certainly feel like the economy is back on its recovery path
 8 years ago '04        #34
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 ronnie said:
markets just jumped for the biggest gain in weeks. All b/c one chick raised her rating of Goldman

Stay in cash for now... jump in when you can predict a prolonged upswing, ie. people certainly feel like the economy is back on its recovery path
tru. at the moment were moving still borring sidewards. but this better than a downfall. the orderbooks is empty at the moment. everybody doing holidays lol. looking forward to the 4th quarter. :D
 8 years ago '04        #35
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Y'all might want to consider DSU & Fax both pay monthly dividends...worth a look atleast if you got some money you want to stash away. Hopefully the price goes up and you get your dividends plus whatever you sell it for
the chart looks good. tx man.
 8 years ago '04        #36
Vagnum  OP
space
space
July 22, 2009
By Paul Shread: More stories by this author:

VMware (NYSE: VMW) and eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) became the latest to top Wall Street forecasts late Wednesday as the Nasdaq's winning streak entered its 11th day.

VMware shares jumped 7% in after-hours trading after the server virtualization leader posted quarterly earnings and sales that were just above analysts' estimates. Sales of $456 million were flat with the year-ago quarter, while pro forma earnings of 20 cents a share were down 3 cents from the second quarter of 2008. The company's third-quarter sales forecast was also higher than expected.

eBay shares were up more than 3% in late trading after the company reported earnings and sales that were just ahead of estimates, and the company raised its third-quarter sales outlook too.

SanDisk (NASDAQ: SNDK) was another winner in the after-hours trading session, but Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) fell 4% on its results.

Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL), Yahoo (NASDAQ: YHOO) and Seagate (NASDAQ: STX) led the Nasdaq higher during the day as investors cheered their earnings reports, but AMD (NYSE: AMD) tumbled 13% on a wider than expected loss.

ClickSoftware (NASDAQ: CLSW) soared 20% on its results, while QLogic (NASDAQ: QLGC) slipped 4.7% on its numbers.

Thursday will see earnings reports from Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT), EMC (NYSE: EMC), Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN), Juniper (NASDAQ: JNPR) and AT&T (NYSE: T). Amazon announced late today that it will acquire Zappos in a deal valued at more than $800 million.

The Nasdaq rose 10 to 1926, the S&P 500 slipped a fraction to 954, and the Dow lost 34 to 8881. Volume fell to 4.84 billion shares on the NYSE, but rose to 2.38 billion on the Nasdaq. Advancers led by a 21-15 margin on the NYSE, and 16-10 on the Nasdaq. Upside volume was 57% on the NYSE, and 67% on the Nasdaq. New highs-new lows were 78-75 on the NYSE, and 64-20 on the Nasdaq.
 8 years ago '04        #37
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
:cool-smiley-009:

Sold my Ebay off this morning...time to move on to the next stock
good looks man, where do you think to go in?
 8 years ago '04        #38
Vagnum  OP
space
space
Have a nice day dear stock market traders. i hope all ya could profit from the last upmoves wich could stay up for a lil bit.
at the moment The StockMarkets is still moving sidewards. we had a great upmove but at the point of 9200 points should be finish for the moment. we could reach this scenario in August. for now, the market is holdet by the small investors, big boys is in holidays and they have set their sell orders for a higher price!
From a long perspective on we are still in a Bearrally but since March 2009 we are bullish and corrected near 25% of the downfall from November 2007 - March 2009.
stocks could go upwards until September but October could come a new bigger correction wich will let us see new lows!
its really important to have that in mind and aswell this what ronny said. stay in cash and be prepared for the downmove after september if their will be one. good looks

DJ Index in 2009

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #39
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Going on Vacation for 2 weeks so won't be buying until I get back no internet access. gonna get my read on and get some more understanding of the market
have some nice holidays man, i hope you fly with my airline :D LCC. ill keep it up here. peace...
 8 years ago '04        #40
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Im back lol came back and everything in my portfolio was up big :)
lol yeah man. it was hevy the last days. check out my latest posts. im in green aswell for he moment but i still hate on me cause i sold MNI lol but my LCC is ok an my SRSR just made a huge move today. well see wat this week will bring. check out FRE, good news up there. also keep watching AIG and ABK. things are moving up there. good looks and welcome back.
btw how was you holidays? :)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago