General Stock Market Related Discussion

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
12268 pageviews
180 comments

Vagnum 
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
General Stock Market Related Discussion

I thought i make a thread where we can discuss over the whole Stock Market Movement.

its the 05.05.09 and since march we are in a upmoving trend. well its on the hand that this cant last forever, so my question is when is the downwave comin?

DJIA 8391.69 at the moment.

is it wise to buy now, or is it better to wait until the market falls back and than buying. image
some good discussion would be nice. good looks

Last edited by Vagnum; 06-21-2009 at 09:28 AM..

180 comments for "General Stock Market Related Discussion"

9 years ago '07        #2
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
depends on what you are talkin about buying when the overall market see's a downtrend some stocks will actually move up right now is a good time to load up on Automobile stock Ford not gm

i bought shares when it was in the mid 2 range and i expect it to be upto atleast 8-10 dollars in the next few months also might want to take a look at sprint they are still cheap at 5 and change considering there a double digit stock in the near future and that pre from palm is coming out soon wich will send the stock up
 9 years ago '04        #3
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 getGwap said:
depends on what you are talkin about buying when the overall market see's a downtrend some stocks will actually move up right now is a good time to load up on Automobile stock Ford not gm

i bought shares when it was in the mid 2 range and i expect it to be upto atleast 8-10 dollars in the next few months also might want to take ia look at sprint they are still cheap at 5 and change considering there a double digit stock in the near future and that pre from palm is coming out soon wich will send the stock up
what i see is that many stocks have the same moving avarage, yeah except GM. lol
Ford is also my choose if i would buy a Automobile Firm. But what i really interessted in is. where the whole economic situation stays and where are we going now.?
 9 years ago '04        #4
Vagnum  OP
space
space
i was reading trugh a other forum and people were talking about inflation and that the money looses value. its tru you get more money of stocks. but tomorrow you will have to pay more and more for the stock. not because the company is more worth just because your money looses purchasing power. The USA is printing about 11 Trillion Dollar to pay of their debts. this is the point where people flee into gold, paladium, oil and other resources where the money save is and doest looses value. the inflation is starting now. in Mai June is what i have read. our stocks will fall down again. the money printing has already started.

i dont wanna be pesimistic but how is this really going to influence us? is anyone into this?
good looks

Last edited by Vagnum; 05-28-2009 at 12:52 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #5
Vagnum  OP
space
space
Coffee = Resource

its not like gold but its a resource.

this stock its breaking 52 Weeks high.
 9 years ago '04        #6
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Lets get this money today
im kinda flirting with delta petroleum. looks like it starts a up move...wha t u think`?
 9 years ago '04        #7
Vagnum  OP
space
space
cariboue coffe is in uptrend they hit the the 52 weeks high. i would wait. if DJ next week goes back down the price is high.

what its so boring that we go sidewards since a few weeks. DJ wonts up but also not really down. i think next week we will know more... have a nice weekend i aint buying atm. waiting till things is clear. the inflation of the dollar could aslo start. market is craaazy lol. good looks.
 9 years ago '06        #8
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Im f**kin with AMD.
 9 years ago '04        #9
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Sammyboi22 said:
Im f**kin with AMD.
I'd go Intel all day.
 9 years ago '06        #10
Sammyboi22 
space
space
Intel is like 4x the price and not really doing anything special. AMD will come back around.
 9 years ago '04        #11
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Sammyboi22 said:
Intel is like 4x the price and not really doing anything special. AMD will come back around.
Maybe its because Intel is actually a profitable company.

Anyways, I wouldn't buy either of them. Not a big enough dividend.

Last edited by hockeythug; 05-30-2009 at 05:47 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #12
Sammyboi22 
space
space
I dont plan on selling them though. Hopefully over the years AMD stays around. If not
 9 years ago '04        #13
Vagnum  OP
space
space
damn huge upmove today. i missed it cause stock exchange is closed today in my country.

with GM you would have made near 40% today. :sprachlos020:
 9 years ago '04        #14
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 Sammyboi22 said:
I dont plan on selling them though. Hopefully over the years AMD stays around. If not
next months im in amd aswell. :)
 9 years ago '05        #15
Crazballer13 
space
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
What yall think about XTNT.....they got a major project conditionally approved by the FDA yesterday morning and it went up 400%, But at the same rate the company had a meeting planned for May 15th to continue Liquidation plans.
 9 years ago '04        #16
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 Crazballer13 said:
What yall think about XTNT.....they got a major project conditionally approved by the FDA yesterday morning and it went up 400%, But at the same rate the company had a meeting planned for May 15th to continue Liquidation plans.
damn.- i love thoose Pharmatitles. if they got aprovement by FDA their stock jumps
300-400 %. this is why i am in GTNA. :agreement6:

as for XTNT. how much potential is there? the big jump is already gone :(. we need such stocks before they go up. :dancingcool:

Last edited by Vagnum; 06-05-2009 at 07:59 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #17
Vagnum  OP
space
space
XTNT.
again 43% loool

edit: 71%

Last edited by Vagnum; 06-05-2009 at 08:50 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #18
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Borders up another $.32 today

$$$$$$$
0.47 now... :) haha dudes invested in it lol
 9 years ago '04        #19
Vagnum  OP
space
space
i guess inflation is starting. i have no mey to invest and there are so many companies you could go in now. from day to day the price is going to rise. not much but constant upwards with some corrects from day to day.
waits for increase of wages. :D
 9 years ago '04        #20
Vagnum  OP
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Damn, down early on Monday might be a good time to buy
yeah if you liquid buy i would say... our index (SMI) was red the whole day now at the end we are 0.35% in plus. what are you looking to buy?

edit: we closed red - 0.13%

Last edited by Vagnum; 06-08-2009 at 11:28 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
30 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy