Eminem ft Dr. Dre "Old Time Sake" Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #161
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 slimwillie said:
f**k that we cool n*gga but you need to stop hatin on NY in your avy
aight I never got around to changing it after our last beef....
 9 years ago '08        #162
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9186 9186
 LitO said:
whats the point of the accent?
lol he just gave you his insight dude
 9 years ago '12        #163
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Every post Narcz makes really REALLY makes me cringe.
 9 years ago '04        #164
Scarfe 
space
space
space
$537 | Props total: 0 0
 KCK said:
Or does it have anything to do with his mom at all?
"I told her I'd grow up to be a famous rapper
Make a record about doin drugs and name it after her"

That was a thought I had for that song when I saw the tracklist.
 9 years ago '04        #165
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 Illuminati said:
lol he just gave you his insight dude
My fault lol, I didn't see it.. it was hiding behind all the hate posts.
 05-04-2009, 02:53 PM         #166
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
:applause::applause::applause:
Thanks for the confirmation.
 9 years ago '06        #167
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
i'm officially disappointed. with we made you i just thought it's his typical silly voice with his lead single and i didn't take it seriously. 3am i was like ok this s**ts deep, its better, i can tolerate the voice, cuz he's supposed to be a psycho serial k!ller. but now this track theres just no f**king reason for it. he sounds retarded. the bars aren't even nice. this s**t is hot garbage. f**k em. to think i got hyped that he'd return to form. maybe he actually needs to get OFF the drugs and back to normal wtf.
 05-04-2009, 02:54 PM         #168
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im snitching on dat b***h slim
 9 years ago '08        #169
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9186 9186
The posters site can be f**king annoying... You're not obligated to provide us with any of this info yet you still are and you've got the same retards making the same redundant posts.

"You're a liar"
"I'ma snitch"

STFU and GTFO the thread. I don't like Gucci which is why you'll never see me in a Gucci thread, if Em is washed up and have no interest in listening to Relapse why are you posting in this thread?

This isn't @ you SHooter lol. Your opinion is your opinion, I can respect that.
 9 years ago '04        #170
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 SHootar said:
i'm officially disappointed. with we made you i just thought it's his typical silly voice with his lead single and i didn't take it seriously. 3am i was like ok this s**ts deep, its better, i can tolerate the voice, cuz he's supposed to be a psycho serial k!ller. but now this track theres just no f**king reason for it. he sounds retarded. the bars aren't even nice. this s**t is hot garbage. f**k em. to think i got hyped that he'd return to form. maybe he actually needs to get OFF the drugs and back to normal wtf.
hopefully the other ones wont be as bad......we made you is catchy and I see why he used the voice on there but you right.....he shoulda just been normal on this track like he is on the hook....well so far I like Crack a bottle and 3am .....and We made you and this one are just average....but I dont see why he would use that voice at all after the bad reception that Encore got.....I hope the other tracks make up for it...
 9 years ago '04        #171
Scarfe 
space
space
space
$537 | Props total: 0 0
 slimwillie said:
:applause::applause::applause:
Oh, word? I actually thought I was reaching a bit with that.
 05-04-2009, 03:14 PM         #172
colhu7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
couldnt of said it better
 05-04-2009, 03:18 PM         #173
Horatio Cain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
hopefully the other ones wont be as bad......we made you is catchy and I see why he used the voice on there but you right.....he shoulda just been normal on this track like he is on the hook....well so far I like Crack a bottle and 3am .....and We made you and this one are just average....but I dont see why he would use that voice at all after the bad reception that Encore got.....I hope the other tracks make up for it...

the song actually sounds like it could have been used for encore. everything from the voice to the old times sake part being that he was going to leave rap after encore dropped. i'm not saying its a left over track but it could have been though.
 05-04-2009, 03:20 PM         #174
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first and foremost i admit i was wrong yesturday thinking slimwillie was a fake.

secondly, after hearing these few tracks that have leaked... eminem can go f**k himself, he should get on the arab money remix and move his a.ss to iraq, dont wanna hear his bulls**t no more

third.... for those of you that are still in denial and think eminem is still good (tracks growing on you LOL @ that) if you want someone like slimwillie to leak it... you need to stop paying him so much god damn attention, as long as u on his d**k theirs no reason for him to do anything he enjoys ur constant e-blowjobs, if you jump off his d**k and go to another thread, he will start leaking s**t to draw you back to his e-cock.

have a nice day yall....

me personally im waiting for camrons album, and blackout 2, and alchemist chemical warefare... f**k relapse eminem's career is done
 9 years ago '06        #175
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you think Em hasn't dropped an album in 5 years and he's using leftovers? :wow:

now that would dissappoint the s**t outta me if I thought that. good thing I don't
if you read properly he said it probably isn't but COULD have. put in a few fart sounds and i'd agree. why is he talking so gay? "cun-tact" in place of "CON-tact"
 05-04-2009, 03:31 PM         #176
Skittles911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO slimwillie ur legit, my bad for doubting you im a f*g**t a*****e. when im wrong i can man up and admit it. sorry for talking s**t n i apologize to you n your mom for the comment i made haha
 9 years ago '06        #177
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 persuazion said:
exactly. the hook is normal. and hot. the verses are trashed and ruined by his gayness.
 9 years ago '04        #178
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 MortalDanger said:
first and foremost i admit i was wrong yesturday thinking slimwillie was a fake.

secondly, after hearing these few tracks that have leaked... eminem can go f**k himself, he should get on the arab money remix and move his a.ss to iraq, dont wanna hear his bulls**t no more

third.... for those of you that are still in denial and think eminem is still good (tracks growing on you LOL @ that) if you want someone like slimwillie to leak it... you need to stop paying him so much god damn attention, as long as u on his d**k theirs no reason for him to do anything he enjoys ur constant e-blowjobs, if you jump off his d**k and go to another thread, he will start leaking s**t to draw you back to his e-cock.

have a nice day yall....

me personally im waiting for camrons album, and blackout 2, and alchemist chemical warefare... f**k relapse eminem's career is done
Dont agree with everything you said but I do agree that Em would have went perfectly on the Arab Money remix...
 9 years ago '06        #179
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
all rappers do that s**t.

Jay-Z was born in the pro jacts with roaches and rats

@ your emo defensive a.ss.
if u can't realize the blatant accent and difference in ALL of his bars compared to pre-encore slim...u were never a fan. it's night and day to me.
 05-04-2009, 03:40 PM         #180
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you're right I didn't disagree but it's not on every song
With this being said, can you give us any indication of which tracks are more along the lines of serious/introspective Em?

I would imagine Deja Vu, Beautiful, Underground, (16, 17, 20) just by looking at the tracklisting, but of course I really don't know.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy