Eminem ft Dr. Dre "Old Time Sake" Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
 Crazee said:
Anyone who listens to lyrics knows that three of the four songs we've heard have stacked with sick, sick rhyming. It's all good. I don't see why we want Eminem to get rid of the accent. It is what it is. At least his voice isn't boring...and that's the only time voices concern me.

That's it, I'm not listening to anymore songs. I'm waiting for the CD.
Yeah agree. Anyone that is actually listening to lyrics knows how insanely sick these rhymes are. Unlike you though, if this s**t leaks there is no way I can NOT listen haha...
 9 years ago '04        #122
rjayasin 
space
space
space
Also, correct me if i'm wrong but this is the only song out of the ones released so far that has any cursing what so ever..
 9 years ago '06        #123
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 3690 3690
Sounds like I'm gonna enjoy this album, liked all the tracks so far :cool-smiley-009:.
 9 years ago '04        #124
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
I find it funny as hell how everybodys hatin on slimwillie even after he proved he really got the album. People need to quit makin a big deal over stupid s**t on the internet...

Now about this track...the voice s**t is still annoying but not as bad as the other tracks. My only problem with this track is the beat.

Crack A Bottle >> 3 AM >> Old Times Sake >> We Made You
 9 years ago '06        #125
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
 waggdagod said:
ok for starters that dam arabic voice sounds annoying like hes mumbling his words and his lyrical content is pointless "squirt guns to spray A1" come on we in a recession i got bills. Don't get me wrong I'm a big Eminem fan but it sounds like he just making songs to make them no feelings like nothing coming from the heart. 4 in a row and that dam encore puppet indian arabic voice all over the tracks ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm triing to express how I really feel like if u listen to slaughterhouse and here how crooked I and joel ortiz spittin thats what I was expecting from em not these crank yanker kiddy rhyming. I was just expecting more from him. please comment no hate.
I know what you mean.. That accent is kind of gay.. It seems at some parts of the songs he uses it and others he doesn't. I downloaded some of eminems other albums and you CAN def. tell the difference in his voice.
 05-04-2009, 12:38 PM         #126
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
I don't need a cookie or reward. I'm bumpin the album. while you stay salty f*g**t

@ 1blood being from the mean streets of Boston
how did u get the album
 05-04-2009, 12:40 PM         #127
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The accent needs to go, but like other dudes said it ain't too bad in this track. It's the best one yet but still average at best.
 9 years ago '04        #128
Joeh171 
space
space
$473 | Props total: 154 154
This is like a soap opera. Slimwillie was tellin the truth get off his d**k. On the real this song is straight it's nothing crazy. I wish he would rap in a normal voice, it be so much better. I just want to hear a serious song because I know he wont use an accent in one of those.. Everyone just stop b***hing.

Dres verses are better because he sounds normal

Last edited by Joeh171; 05-04-2009 at 12:43 PM..
 05-04-2009, 12:43 PM         #129
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this beat crazy, wtf eminem accent you can't really notice it doesn't sound that bad as [people in this thread making it out to be. This song sounds really good. I like how dre songs too.
 9 years ago '06        #130
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Ight, definitely not spending money on this album.
 9 years ago '04        #131
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 kingz21 said:
damn this beat crazy, wtf eminem accent you can't really notice it doesn't sound that bad as [people in this thread making it out to be. This song sounds really good. I like how dre songs too.
It's the way he says his Ls and s**t....like how arabs and hispanics sound when they speak english.

Listen to the beginning of the second verse when he says "verizon wireless"...compare it to how he does the hook (just an example). His "accent" on the hook is normal.
 9 years ago '04        #132
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 rjayasin said:
Also, correct me if i'm wrong but this is the only song out of the ones released so far that has any cursing what so ever..
All but We Made You have swearing.
 9 years ago '04        #133
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
Narcz is getting owned. I know mad ppl that would bump this (and they are black...since u said no one but white kids can enjoy this, which was a retarted statement btw).

and props to slimwillie, he knows his s**t.

I'm definitely feeling the track. The accent doesnt bother me that much, his flow is sick as usual, and its a track with a nice beat to bump in the car.
 9 years ago '05        #134
Crizzo82 
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 477 477
f**k all u haters, this s**t is hot....slimwillie tried tellin ya yesterday.
 9 years ago '04        #135
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 Bedlam said:
Ight, definitely not spending money on this album.
Ok, there will be 1.1 million more people who will.
 05-04-2009, 01:06 PM         #136
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So why don't we quit pointing fingers and naming names and get to the more important stuff:

Anymore good nuggets of information/lyric samples/track reviews, slim?
 9 years ago '04        #137
rjayasin 
space
space
space
Just give us a brief review of the album slim...maybe some lyrics...
 05-04-2009, 01:13 PM         #138
crazyshady2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The real thing we want to know is.........what does Steve Berman say!
 9 years ago '05        #139
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
lol dudes are churnin in their panties cuz Slim was right..

props again.

Songs hot

and how come 75% of the ppl that been hatin on Slim in this and the other threads have had like less than 100 posts?
 9 years ago '06        #140
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
If you listen to 3AM and this song the voice isnt that noticable and it starts to sound like his regular voice. I like the song it has a nice feel to it just a outlandish track.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy