Eminem ft Dr. Dre "Old Time Sake" Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #321
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 slimwillie said:
did I say that? no it's not but why n*ggas like you think Em is gonna put out something predictable is stupid.

what you expect = a predictable album. and when has he ever put out a predictable album?
what the f**k are u talking about??? i asked a "?" and u wont tell SO I DONT KNOW.. i havent predicted anything im am simply inquiring knowledge from the person who has it on this subject???
 05-05-2009, 01:34 PM         #322
ceano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
give us some info on the album
 9 years ago '04        #323
STUNTIN 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
no you're saying all he says is random s**t. but thats how Em came in the game.

what don't you understand about that?
i dont understand how u think i'm prediciting anything or thinkg anything by asking a "?"

and THIS IS THE FIRST THING I SAID---- slim- i think ppls biggest prob is that on 3 of the tracks he's not telling us a story, he's just kinda puttin stuff together,.. that being said how many tracks on this album actually tell a story?? ---- how in the hell is that a complaint and not a ? i didnt say anything about how i feel about anything,.. what i said is that i BELIEVE this why ppl are hating,.. would u like to elaborate?? basically
 9 years ago '04        #324
STUNTIN 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
it's a combo of a little bit of every album. I'm tired of repeating myself. read the whole thread so you don't have ot ask the same questions.

and you didn't ask you were complaining that he's sayin random s**t

I don't think squirt gun with A1 is weird, but f**kING HIS MOM IS! and people loved that album
dude,.. ur tired of repeating yourself, yet u try to start an agrument from a ? that all u had to is say one little sentence to respond to??
 9 years ago '04        #325
STUNTIN 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
I said how can that be a problem when he came in the game sayin random s**t. so why would people be surprised when he does this?

and you tried to tell me walkin dead dogs had meaning

I got you tho. I thought you meant you didn't like the random s**t.
na man.. i love em i'm just inquiring,.. and the dead dogs thing is just the shady coming out his evil side so that does give it some type of meaning
 9 years ago '12        #326
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
 STUNTIN said:
i dont understand how u think i'm prediciting anything or thinkg anything by asking a "?"

and THIS IS THE FIRST THING I SAID---- slim- i think ppls biggest prob is that on 3 of the tracks he's not telling us a story, he's just kinda puttin stuff together,.. that being said how many tracks on this album actually tell a story?? ---- how in the hell is that a complaint and not a ? i didnt say anything about how i feel about anything,.. what i said is that i BELIEVE this why ppl are hating,.. would u like to elaborate?? basically
He's always done this..

MMLP is ALL OVER THE PLACE..

SSLP he has a good story or 2, but the MMLP is nothing but putting stuff together with random crazy s**t..
 9 years ago '04        #327
STUNTIN 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
nah it's cool man.

look I like the Infinate off the wall twisted Em and there's a lil bit of that on here. theres a few stories ala Eminem Show to. there's some sick s**t ala MMLP and there's some silliness ala Encore
thanks man.... thats all i was lookin for my bad if u had already spoken on it. and man i was never tryin to get smart i'm just like why's this dude attacking me for "wondering" lol
 9 years ago '05        #328
Zachalicious 
space
space
space
$619 | Props total: 13 13
 slimwillie said:
solid is not the same as classic.

Jada's last mixtape sucked
Luda doesn't have 3 classics
Paper Trail isn't better then Trap Musik.did you just start listening to TI
Stankonia isn't classic. it's really good but not classic (and thats still 9 years)

Relapse will s**t on every Fab,Jada and Busta Album they ever made
I'm not the biggest Jada fan, but he puts out crack on mixtapes...

Luda definitely has 3 classics... He hasn't put out a bad album yet. the dude stays fresher than anybody with material. You can't knock the man, Definitely in my top 5.

Paper Trail is definitely better than Trap Muzik (I liked this one too), but his stuff has gone from good to great, and it's only getting better...

Stankonia definitely is a classic, them dudes from the ATL been k!llin for years... they fell off when Andre decided he just wanted to sing... a few of them songs on speakerboxxx were tight though... listen to "Tomb of the Boom"

but anyways, that's just my opinion... you ain't gotta agree... I do wish you'd leak another song off the relapse tho :P
 9 years ago '04        #329
STUNTIN 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
:applause::applause::applause:

exactly
im just marshall mathers.. that song has a lot of meaning overall though, old times sake has no meaning at all

Yo, you might see me joggin, you might see me walkin
You might see me walkin a dead rottweiler dog
with it's head chopped off in the park with a spiked collar
hollerin at him cause the son of a b***h won't quit barkin
(grrrr, ARF ARF) Or leanin out a window, with a c*cked shotgun
Drivin up the block in the car that they shot 'Pac in
Lookin for Big's k!llers, dressed in ridiculous
blue and red like I don't see what the big deal is
Double barrel twelve gauge bigger than Chris Wallace
Pissed off, cause Biggie and 'Pac just missed all this
Watchin all these cheap imitations get rich off 'em
and get dollars that shoulda been their's like they switched wallets
And amidst all this Crist' poppin and wristwatches
I had to sit back and just watch and just get nauseous
and walk around with an empty bottle of Remi Martin
startin s**t like some 26-year-old skinny Cartman ("God damnit!")
I'm anti-Backstreet and Ricky Martin
with instincts to k!ll N'Sync, don't get me started
These f**kin brats can't sing and Britney's garbage
What's this b***h retarded? Gimme back my sixteen dollars
All I see is sissies in magazines smiling
Whatever happened to whylin out and bein violent?
Whatever happened to catchin a good-ol' fashioned
passionate a.ss-whoopin and gettin your shoes coat and your hat tooken?
New Kids on the Block, sucked a lot of d**k
Boy/girl groups make me sick
And I can't wait 'til I catch all you f*g**ts in public

your really gonna tell me all that has NO MEANING?
 9 years ago '05        #330
Zachalicious 
space
space
space
 slimwillie said:
quick question. what the f**k made you come on a hiphop site and name yourself Zachaliscious
First of all it's "Zachalicious", 2nd... have you heard of Blackalicious, and finally, you gotta ask yourself "Why would I ask this question when my name is 'SlimWillie'?"

Last edited by Zachalicious; 05-05-2009 at 01:52 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #331
Zachalicious 
space
space
space
 slimwillie said:
my name is willie and when i was in highschool I was a skinny n*gga

so again why did you name yourself that?
My name is Zach, read the edited post above, then re-analyze
 05-05-2009, 01:57 PM         #332
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ luda having three classics.
 05-05-2009, 01:58 PM         #333
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
I said how can that be a problem when he came in the game sayin random s**t. so why would people be surprised when he does this?

and you tried to tell me walkin dead dogs had meaning

I got you tho. I thought you meant you didn't like the random s**t.
yeah this is all true...Eminem has always been random...but he used to be clever too...he used to put words together in a way no one else could...now hes throwin random s**t together but its stupid...theres no way u can tell me that Marshall Mathers and Old Times Sake are anything alike...none of Em's new s**t makes me stop n be like damn thats dope and make me rewind it
 9 years ago '05        #334
Zachalicious 
space
space
space
 slimwillie said:
I heard of gift to gab but never heard of the group.

no need to catch feelings man I wasn't sure what was goin on with such a fruity a.ss name

not catchin feelings, just telling you to look into the full story more before a.ssuming somebody's "ALIAS" is 'gay' or not...

and to this blueprint guy, Luda has 3 classics, Word of Mouf is the best, and Blueprint 2 was horrible, good day

and as far as slim saying luda might have 1 classic at best, what do you think that classic is? and at least you can admit he murders people's tracks when he gets on it...
 05-05-2009, 02:03 PM         #335
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No he doesnt. Only one coming close to a classic is word of mouf but even that is a 4.5/5 at best.
 05-05-2009, 02:06 PM         #336
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
tell me what rapper that can't put words together like he did on 3a.m.

the highlighted part isn't clever? and the word play isn't insane

then your just lookin for something to complain about
im not talkin about 3 AM...i actually liked that song...its his only new song that is actually listenable to me...im talkin bout Crack A Bottle, We Made You, and Old Times Sake...We Made You is stupid compared to his old singles and Old Times Sake is nothin compared to the old Dre and Em collabs

Last edited by Professa; 05-05-2009 at 02:09 PM..
 05-05-2009, 02:13 PM         #337
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
how are they any worse then Hi my name is, mushrooms or c*m on everybody

I like old time sake more then Hi My Name is or mushrooms
becuz My Fault actually had an interesting story bout a girl that was trippin on shrooms...yeah My Name Is was wack but i still think its lyrically better than We Made You
 9 years ago '05        #338
CornSlice 
space
space
$212 | Props total: 75 75
i thought luda k!lled last of a dying breed
 9 years ago '05        #339
CornSlice 
space
space
$212 | Props total: 75 75
song with lil wayne
 05-05-2009, 02:34 PM         #340
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"We Made You" is a better single, without question, than "Just Lose It." Or "Ass Like That."
His flow is much better, it's not as childish (not saying a lot), and it's just a better song. Not saying it's great, but it's better than the "pop" singles from "Encore."

His flow has been ill on every track that has been released so far, and I don't mind the scattershot free-association lyrics that he seems to be spewing on "Old Time's Sake."

It's been a long time, and no matter what anyone says - it's obviously an event that Eminem is releasing a new album. I mean, look at the front page of BX... love him or hate him, it seems as if everyone has an opinion and they really can't keep his name out of their mouths.

Nobody in hip-hop has a slicker flow than Slim...and that hasn't changed in the last five years, obviously. I'm really looking forward to "Relapse" because hip-hop really is empty without him... also (and this is something that people are overlooking, I think) - this will be the first album of 100% Dr. Dre production since the original "Chronic." ("The Message" on "2001" was produced by Lord Finnesse). That in itself is something to get excited about.

Now, if somebody would just get off their lazy a.sses and rip the damn thing, we'll be in business.

Oh, and slimwillie - how is that "Medicine Ball" track? I heard somebody say it was the sickest thing he's done since "Kill You."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy