Eminem ft Dr. Dre "Old Time Sake" Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #281
aziatic6 
space
space
$325 | Props total: 0 0
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Ill take riding dirty, dirty money, and supertight over any eminem album any day of the week
:disdain23:
 05-05-2009, 10:49 AM         #282
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
wow so now your pullin the opinion card after you told me I have to deal with the FACT em fell off

you asked me if I was G.O.A.T. and I told you no. why would I still be on here with the same acct I been using for 2.5 years?

thats the point you keep getting banned and coming back. the internet thinks your lame and you don't even know it.

what kinda inbred bama gets banned from the net 8970870970897 times?

I already told you why i get banned. Why don't you ever question over sensitive mods as to why i get banned?

And it is a fact eminem fell off. You seriously think these new songs are as good as his old s**t n*gga?
 9 years ago '04        #283
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 slimwillie said:
Jay-Z hasn't had a classic in 6 years
Nas in 7 years
Jada never had one
50 in 6 years
Game in 4 years
Wayne in 5 years
Busta never had one
Ti in 7 years
Luda never
Outkast in 10 years
Beanie Sigel in 5 years
Fab never

alot of peoples favorite rappers have fallen off. the only few n*ggas that been around for 10+ years that stay consistent are Scarface,Ghostface and Black Thought

I'm positive you're a white boy who doesnt know what he's talking about

but lets say scarface made a song like we made you, or ghostface talking about jerking off to hanna montana, or black thought talking about sticking his d1ck in a mannaquin, everybody would be clowning them, but since its eminem(who is in his 30s btw), its ok

i'll wait for the album, but its gonna be trash IMO
 05-05-2009, 10:59 AM         #284
ceano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k all the arguing how is the song medicine ball
 9 years ago '09        #285
aziatic6 
space
space
:iagree:
 05-05-2009, 11:02 AM         #286
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
no but is Kingdom Come as good as Reasonable Doubt

Is Emeritus as good as the Fix

is Paper Trail as good as Trap Musik

who's been around for 10 years and hasn't fallen off?

so my point being Em falling off is still better then 95% of the game
No those albums arent as good as the first ones you mentioned but they still arent as bad as this s**t eminem is putting out (these four songs, cant judge an album until ive heard it obviously)

why is this n*gga using this f**king accent? Is he really trying to just be like I can do whatever the f**k I want and it'll still sell?
 9 years ago '09        #287
aziatic6 
space
space
^no thats Wayne's mentality

i honestly haven't a clue why he uses the accent, and why nobody has told him its wack biscuits
 9 years ago '09        #288
aziatic6 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
I think the accent is something he likes he can rhyme more syllables and have a better flow.
^tru tru
 05-05-2009, 11:16 AM         #289
Swizz2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
and Em isn't all pissed off and broke like he was his 1st 2 albums. he isn't talkin about KIm,Halie or his mom
Not even on My Mom?
 9 years ago '04        #290
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 slimwillie said:
and lets say Eminem made songs about shootin n*ggas and sellin kilo's of coke while havin rootbeer thoughts.

lets say Eminem wore big old gold eagles as bracelets he'd get clowned

lets say Eminem made a song like show me what you got he'd get clowned

lets say Em made a song like blue magic he'd get clowned.

Jay-Z is a 40 year old half a billionaire talkin about sellin coke and k!llin people

@ the Hov d**krider gettin mad

i'm not even gonna mention your name,becuz it needs a big pause

the point is, em can never do these things becuz he's white, why do you think he still acts like a clown?

he wants to be accepted so bad that he had to go back to his old style, but too bad its stale, dr dre beats are getting ruined with this his wack accent/voice/ or whatever excuse you stans have for it

em needs to holla at TI, his detox beats sh1t all over these em new tracks

and as long as you know that em fell off, we good.
 05-05-2009, 11:23 AM         #291
ceano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what songs does he display emotion on
 9 years ago '04        #292
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 Young Hov said:
i'm not even gonna mention your name,becuz it needs a big pause

the point is, em can never do these things becuz he's white, why do you think he still acts like a clown?

he wants to be accepted so bad that he had to go back to his old style, but too bad its stale, dr dre beats are getting ruined with this his wack accent/voice/ or whatever excuse you stans have for it

em needs to holla at TI, his detox beats sh1t all over these em new tracks

and as long as you know that em fell off, we good.
woooo, truth.
 9 years ago '04        #293
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Where did I say anything about UGK right now?

@ you talkin about throat shots when you been riding eminems d**k this whole weekend

Out of four songs three were f**kin whack.
yea,. but he has heard the WHOLE CD, so i think he would know better than anyone else on this thread..
 9 years ago '09        #294
aziatic6 
space
space
^truestory
 9 years ago '04        #295
STUNTIN 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
Jay-Z hasn't had a classic in 6 years
Nas in 7 years
Jada never had one
50 in 6 years
Game in 4 years
Wayne in 5 years
Busta never had one
Ti in 7 years
Luda never
Outkast in 10 years
Beanie Sigel in 5 years
Fab never

alot of peoples favorite rappers have fallen off. the only few n*ggas that been around for 10+ years that stay consistent are Scarface,Ghostface and Black Thought

speaking of which WHAT THE f**k HAPPENED TO LUDA??? his last two were just horrible
 9 years ago '04        #296
STUNTIN 
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
n*gga do you even know what an alias is? When I get banned and make another account its not an alias n*gga, an alias is when i have another account seperate from my main one and post from both. Kind of like you and that G.O.A.T. name

Ill take riding dirty, dirty money, and supertight over any eminem album any day of the week

Just cause you like eminem doesn't mean everyone else has to slim
being that about 3 out of the 10 top things being discussed on the rumor mill have been em for like 2 weeks and will im sure continue,.. i think there are just a FEW other ppl that like em
 05-05-2009, 11:55 AM         #297
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ where did I say i didnt like em? I was never a really big fan of his to begin with but i know dude can spit. So when he puts out these garbage tracks that people are forcing themselves to like just because its eminem is where it gets me
 9 years ago '04        #298
STUNTIN 
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
^ where did I say i didnt like em? I was never a really big fan of his to begin with but i know dude can spit. So when he puts out these garbage tracks that people are forcing themselves to like just because its eminem is where it gets me
he's not spitting on 3am???

and u didn't say that u didnt like him DIRECTLY,.. but--- just cause u like him slim doesn't mean everybody has to??? if thats not implying that u dont like him then??? slim is just giving insight, because HE unlike most ppl has actually heard it....

Last edited by STUNTIN; 05-05-2009 at 12:00 PM..
 05-05-2009, 11:58 AM         #299
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"yo slim, i made a thread n it was deleted.
i got screens of ur posts n ur threads. upload relapse to itsbx b4 the day is over. if u dont, i will snitch on u. universal n others WILL hear from me."

i dont even know the story but wow thats so gay
 05-05-2009, 11:59 AM         #300
lyonsm316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fact that this thread is another 20+ pages long suggests to me Eminem must be doing something right. He's got everyone's attention, if you don't like the songs he is releasing then why comment??? Go listen to music you do like instead of spending the day catching feelings on here.

Em is obviously trying something different on this album, I didn't like We Made You much but the rest of the singles he has released have been straight to me. Lol at everyone on here claiming Em fell off too, we'll see how much he really has fell off when the sales figures come in!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy