Eminem ft Dr. Dre "Old Time Sake" Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
85 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Something u may have missed from tonights game
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron doing water bottle tricks on the Knicks
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #241
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
 awall said:
THIS is garbage...what yall find so special about this.. we hood n*ggas just dont get it...we dont bump this in the hood...get it?
so....
 8 years ago '08        #242
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,987 | Props total: 44 44
 slimwillie said:
it depends if your looking for deep s**t or crazy s**t with crazy wordplay ( infinate)

I like both. a few songs on Encore I liked that people k!ll. I like to laugh at the crazy s**t he says because he's pretty visual with his words
iight sounds good, mixture of both would be the best bet, but seems like you're hinting towards the lines of Infinite
 8 years ago '07        #243
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,891 | Props total: 25 25
leak the whole thing muhf**ka :laughing19:
 05-04-2009, 10:01 PM         #244
Skittles911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk i was hoping for an Eminem Show album, especially after i heard he scrapped all the songs wit Elton n Dido n his production for newer fresher stuff which is what Relapse is.
 8 years ago '05        #245
PBoy03 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,268 | Props total: 211 211
Props man... Y'all really need to stop hatin... its not that serious. Why the f**k do 90% of y'all think your f**ken music critics now?? Please stop acting like b***hes man for real! Talking s**t on a web site, it's gay guys, gay. Props on the song though slim.
 05-04-2009, 10:28 PM         #246
Skittles911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
he has a handful of those joints but I think most of that will be Relapse 2. and thats a DEFINATE!
what do u mean by that u mean Relapse 2 will be like The Eminem show?
 8 years ago '05        #247
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,501 | Props total: 207 207
 slimwillie said:
he has a handful of those joints but I think most of that will be Relapse 2. and thats a DEFINATE!
Ya know..I haven't even thought about this until now but Em is going to make so much damn $$$$ this year..Relapse is going to be a monster on the charts and Relapse 2 will be as well, not including TOUR $$ since I'm positive we'll be seeing one w/ 2 new Em albums & a new 50 album as well...
 8 years ago '04        #248
justinjones 295 heat pts295
space
space
$47,624 | Props total: 2502 2502
he did say his best stuff was gonna be on relaspe 2...i think i read that somewhere.
 05-04-2009, 10:46 PM         #249
Skittles911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
he did say his best stuff was gonna be on relaspe 2...i think i read that somewhere.
be cool if u could find it
 05-04-2009, 10:51 PM         #250
vinkrillzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ferrari f-50 said:
stfu. its not an arabic accent and it sounds cool. the track is very good. eminem is very talented and relapse>>>> dtr

may 19th 2009

if u think that indian gay voice sounds cool then....smh
 8 years ago '08        #251
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
 Skittles911 said:
be cool if u could find it
I heard that he indeed will have his best stuff on Relapse 2.
 05-04-2009, 10:54 PM         #252
Skittles911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
where?
 8 years ago '08        #253
ProphecY515 
space
space
$17 | Props total: 1 1
f**k this song, the lyrics are cool, but I can't take the voice anymore
 8 years ago '04        #254
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 106 106
The accent isn't even annoying, I don't get what everyone is talking about on this track. This def doesnt sound like his arabic accent on Encore, he's just spitting crazy on here. It's nothing deep but his rhymes and flow are insane.
 05-04-2009, 11:57 PM         #255
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
no yall misquoting, he said hes putting out both relapse 1 and 2 so that you could have all of the best stuff, not that the best stuff would be on relapse 2....stop being in denial yall....just admit it and move on... eminem is in the toilet....

go cop that new guru album s**t is fire
 8 years ago '04        #256
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 MortalDanger said:
its already at the encore level, theres already what 5 throwaways.... he may still have good songs, but point being he use to put out albums where every song except 1 was great, i can listen to slim shady lp, infinite, marshall mathers lp, and eminem show all the way thru, encore i have to skip half the album, and this so far i have to skip every track ive heard, there may be good ones on there but still its already a terrible album. He really should scrap all this and start over.
dude,.. there are not many cds at all that dont have atleast 2-4 throwaways??? and how can there be 5 throwaways with 4 tracks??? math wasn't your strongpoint im a.ssuming?
 8 years ago '08        #257
Future 43 heat pts43
space
space
$33,887 | Props total: 871 871
 Skittles911 said:
where?
Relapse 2

On March 5, 2009 Interscope Records announced the release date of Relapse and also revealed that a follow-up album, Relapse 2, would be released sometime in the second half of the year. In a press release, Eminem explained that he and Dr. Dre had recorded a considerable amount of music and thus, "Putting out Relapse 2 will let everyone get all of the best stuff. :dancingcool::dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #258
Jeans&Sneakers 142 heat pts142
space
space
$4,206 | Props total: 427 427
i guess im the minority when i say i like it and if it wasn't for boxden i wouldn't even notice this "accent" people are whining about. im not even a Em fan but this song and 3 am are dope. however hope he drags "We Made You" to the garbage bin, that s**t was horrible.
 8 years ago '04        #259
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 MortalDanger said:
if you really look at it, he hasnt been around for 4-5 years really. there has been so much that has happened not only in the world but also in his own personal life, this album SHOULD HAVE BEEN his best one yet. Proof gettin shot, obie trice gettin shot/leaving shady, 50 cents numerous beefs, game leaving aftermath, dr dres son dieing, him over dosing, his current situation with daughter, him and royce squashing beef, thats only whats happened to him

then u got obama becoming president, britney spears going insane, mariah and nick cannon, so much more

i could write him a f**kin classic with all that material lol
rap and drugs used to be his only outlets as well,.. i'm sure after the rehab and all that he actually expresses his emotions to a professional, which would take the fire away from the emotion,.. its no longer burning inside him ready to explode ya know? like his old s**t it was like he would just build up and build up... then all the sudden * BOOM *
 8 years ago '06        #260
SHootar 43 heat pts43
space
space
$22,015 | Props total: 1239 1239
at the ppl sayin they don't notice the accent...how f**king stupid are ya'll? really. do u have any eminem prior to encore?? doesn't sound like it. maybe try downloading some of the stuff that made him who he is in the game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
275 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
127 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
71 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
111 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
75 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 6 - 'Fight For $15' Minimum Wage, McDonald's Unveils Job-Replacing Self-Se..
125 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy