Eminem ft Dr. Dre "Old Time Sake" Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-04-2009, 03:41 PM         #181
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
his career is done but he'll sell more then all the artist you named totals COMBINED in his 1st week
so his career is far from over
of course he will, but he will have lost his underground fan base once and for all, encore gave people a bad taste in their mouth, and this will put the nail in the coffin. He might sell millions this album and next dont matter, hes no longer gonna have that street respect (if that makes any sense) basically hes like kanye and the autotune destroyed his true base
 05-04-2009, 03:46 PM         #182
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
dog you already know he's gonna lose respect and you heard 1/5th of the album?

didn't you learn yesterday to be patient before you pass judgement
its already at the encore level, theres already what 5 throwaways.... he may still have good songs, but point being he use to put out albums where every song except 1 was great, i can listen to slim shady lp, infinite, marshall mathers lp, and eminem show all the way thru, encore i have to skip half the album, and this so far i have to skip every track ive heard, there may be good ones on there but still its already a terrible album. He really should scrap all this and start over.
 9 years ago '08        #183
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Damn f**ks wrong with the voice?
 9 years ago '08        #184
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
This still be a album of the year and classic :applause:
 05-04-2009, 03:51 PM         #185
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
its already at the encore level, theres already what 5 throwaways.... he may still have good songs, but point being he use to put out albums where every song except 1 was great, i can listen to slim shady lp, infinite, marshall mathers lp, and eminem show all the way thru, encore i have to skip half the album, and this so far i have to skip every track ive heard, there may be good ones on there but still its already a terrible album. He really should scrap all this and start over.
if you really look at it, he hasnt been around for 4-5 years really. there has been so much that has happened not only in the world but also in his own personal life, this album SHOULD HAVE BEEN his best one yet. Proof gettin shot, obie trice gettin shot/leaving shady, 50 cents numerous beefs, game leaving aftermath, dr dres son dieing, him over dosing, his current situation with daughter, him and royce squashing beef, thats only whats happened to him

then u got obama becoming president, britney spears going insane, mariah and nick cannon, so much more

i could write him a f**kin classic with all that material lol
 05-04-2009, 03:52 PM         #186
crazyshady2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You do realise Paul Rosenbergs on a private plane to your town right now dont you? Do you realise what hes gonna do when he gets hold of you and that CD?.........

Its so frightening i cant even bear to think about what he'll do.

Pauls tough. *goes in gangsta mode* he dammmmn tough yawll. he be bling blinging his baldy a.ss ovu derrr.ya hurrrdd mi.werd
 05-04-2009, 03:55 PM         #187
Skittles911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
n*gga I been waiting for your apology because you was f**kin hatin on me the hardest.

props tho
yeah dude ill man up when im wrong, im still in shock u were tellin the truth, i thought FOR sure u were bulls**tting, wow
 9 years ago '08        #188
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 crazyshady2004 said:
You do realise Paul Rosenbergs on a private plane to your town right now dont you? Do you realise what hes gonna do when he gets hold of you and that CD?.........

Its so frightening i cant even bear to think about what he'll do.

Pauls tough. *goes in gangsta mode* he dammmmn tough yawll. he be bling blinging his baldy a.ss ovu derrr.ya hurrrdd mi.werd
f**k is she talking about
 9 years ago '08        #189
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,867 | Props total: 9193 9193
 wepainters said:
This still be a album of the year and classic :applause:
Not so sure about classic, it has the potential to be a great album.
 9 years ago '06        #190
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,992 | Props total: 4027 4027
I don't really like it, but I don't hate it. Track didn't do much for me really. Still waiting for that track that hits you like BANG. (3 AM was close, and a Relapse highlight)
 9 years ago '05        #191
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I read the first page of Slimwillie saying "I told you so" skipped to page 13 and it's the same s**t.

Anyway, I might not even download this s**t. I was going to go get it the day it came out (comes out the same day I go to pick up my ufc 2009 undisputed for ps3 at the mall) but now this s**t is awful. i can't stand this dudes new voice. i was hoping it was just something he was doing for the "funny" song he was putting out.. but it sounds like he'll do it all over the whole album.

garbage.
 9 years ago '06        #192
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
word after proofs murder...i was hopin that this album was gonna be all dark and twisted. theres still hope, but the room for error now with the REST of the tracks is like non-existent. i already don't like crack a bottle, we made u, and old times sake....thats 3 already. i don't remember a classic em album that even had 3 tracks i didn't wanna play. just sayin. so he kinda f**ked up already. but if the rest of the album is tight i'll be happy. but u already said theres like 5 or 6 with the accent. thats a 3rd of the album..
 05-04-2009, 03:59 PM         #193
crazyshady2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for the record slimwillie

i got whats known as a chillywillie.

and it needs warmed up so maybe one you girls could warm it up for me.
 9 years ago '06        #194
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2325 2325
 SHootar said:
word after proofs murder...i was hopin that this album was gonna be all dark and twisted. theres still hope, but the room for error now with the REST of the tracks is like non-existent. i already don't like crack a bottle, we made u, and old times sake....thats 3 already. i don't remember a classic em album that even had 3 tracks i didn't wanna play. just sayin. so he kinda f**ked up already. but if the rest of the album is tight i'll be happy. but u already said theres like 5 or 6 with the accent. thats a 3rd of the album..
Slim Shady LP had 3 tracks I didnt like and MMLP had 2 tracks I didnt like and TES had 2 track I didnt like, Encore had 6 tracks I didnt like
 9 years ago '06        #195
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,992 | Props total: 4027 4027
 crazyshady2004 said:
for the record slimwillie

i got whats known as a chillywillie.

and it needs warmed up so maybe one you girls could warm it up for me.
Paul.... or Em if its you... can you CONFIRM the dates that Em will be on Kimmel? And can you send me an autographed copy of Relapse please k thanks.
 05-04-2009, 04:03 PM         #196
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
I agree but I also think your holding him to higher standards then any other rapper

Jada has 3 albums in 13 years and he hasn't written a classic yet. but the streets still support him you're still reppin D Block

same goes for alot of n*ggas
jada was on very thin water but i think his newest album is good, and yes i def hold eminem to a diff standard, eminems album may still turn out to be better than alot of people albums, but the old eminem was so far away from the competition. Thats why no rapper has lived to say his name, with the s**t so far, rick ross could prolly kick his a.ss in a battle lol

definately agree with you that im holding him and many others are holding him to a diff standard, he set that bar long ago now hes falling very short of that bar.

jadas albums have not been the greatest, but i think hes decent, styles p tho i think he has 2 classics under his belt and sheek also has 2 in my opinion, i realize most people wont agree with me but thats just my opinion.

after all this i really hope a dj confronts eminem with this and id love to hear eminems response to what happened to the real eminem etc.
 9 years ago '08        #197
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Illuminati said:
Not so sure about classic, it has the potential to be a great album.
Im hoping it will be classic :applause:
 05-04-2009, 04:04 PM         #198
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
your snitchin but I'm the b***h

snitch on what? n*gga I didn't doooooo nothing
lol @ u giving me hate

i was playing i just wanted to know how u got the album

props
 9 years ago '08        #199
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,867 | Props total: 9193 9193
lol if you can share, what the hell is that Ken Kaniff track about?
 9 years ago '06        #200
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 slimwillie said:
i also told you it fits some of the songs.

@ you holding him to classic or bust status.

eminem's the only rapper in the world that gets his fans made if he makes a dope album instead of a classic.
is it bad that i hold em in very elite company?? i don't think ppl would have such high expectations of him if he didn't drop encore. for instance if this was his album after eminem show...fine he can f**k around a little. but dude goes and takes a s**t on us releasing encore, than doesn't come back for how many years...he damn well better come correct like the marshall we know. well he hasn't. he's d**king around again and taking a s**t on his 'real fans'. single or not. stop it. is he choosing the teeny boppers over his loyal fan base that been following him since infinite? either way it aint right.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago