Charm School 3 on VH1

most viewed right now
 51
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,476 | Props total: 4400 4400
how the f**k this show turn into some racist s**t in one epsiode? damn and i really wanted to like this s**t. but its like boxden on vh1 lol. guess i'll wait for i love money 3..
 05-18-2009, 08:48 PM         #62
Jazzmin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad KiKi a.ss went home, she wasn't nothin but a bully anyway. Her Bay Bay Bay n So Hood. it's always the b***hes that get loud thinking they right
 9 years ago '04        #63
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,476 | Props total: 4400 4400
come on dude. i understand that, but those other b***hes keep f**king with the pr0n star? how is that acceptable. the b***h had to pull a fire exstinguisher on that one bird? come on, thats way worse than a loud mouth b***h. that girl is being terrorized. this is some racist a.ss s**t bottom line, you know ricki fat a.ss started that whole racist s**t back on her tv show. i should have seen this coming. you want them to get along mix them hoes up. break the clicks up like they do in real school. i won't be watching this s**t.. again bring on i love money 3!
 9 years ago '08        #64
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 zhiggeman said:
come on dude. i understand that, but those other b***hes keep f**king with the pr0n star? how is that acceptable. the b***h had to pull a fire exstinguisher on that one bird? come on, thats way worse than a loud mouth b***h. that girl is being terrorized. this is some racist a.ss s**t bottom line, you know ricki fat a.ss started that whole racist s**t back on her tv show. i should have seen this coming. you want them to get along mix them hoes up. break the clicks up like they do in real school. i won't be watching this s**t.. again bring on i love money 3!
dont really watch this s**t but yeah, that was bulls**t....the two chicks on the carpet walked off anyway....
 05-18-2009, 11:24 PM         #65
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont nobody want ugly a.ss kiki on dere anyways
 05-18-2009, 11:33 PM         #66
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
yeah...she was always mad annoyin in HS too...n Brittanya is really wild like that...she stay beefin on the scene
can she even f!ght
 9 years ago '08        #67
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,708 | Props total: 12730 12730
@ that ex pr0n star sayin kiss my black a.ss......LaLa better hit that b***h wit a lefthook
 9 years ago '07        #68
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
i hate kiki...i would punch that b***h in eye...bay bay bay is annoying as f**k...she needs to stand the f**k down..so hood i have no problem with...ashley and farrah needs to stfu or man up and holla at the black chicks since they got so much to say in interviews and low voiced amongst themselves

even though a few of the real chance of love chicks were yelling and acting crazy but all the rock of love girls got hoe'd but marcia
 9 years ago '04        #69
Ea$e 
space
avatar space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 453 453
Bay Bay Bay = the epitome of a loud mouth b***h from the bay.

b***h annoyed me since her rant at the dinner table with Real's parents.

Ricki had to pull out the "do you believe its because she's white" card.....really?

f**k the dumb s**t, I'm tryna see a f!ght...
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #70
meercy|m 
space
avatar space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 699 699
 Ea$e said:
Bay Bay Bay = the epitome of a loud mouth b***h from the bay.

b***h annoyed me since her rant at the dinner table with Real's parents.

Ricki had to pull out the "do you believe its because she's white" card.....really?

f**k the dumb s**t, I'm tryna see a f!ght...
Posted via Mobile Device
yea kiki and bay bay bay is the epitome of f**kin loudness.....
i think they voice alone scared the rock of love chicks....lol......

and when ricky pulled the white card... my instant reaction was yes....lol....
no disrespect to nobody.... but i was like they all should have went home.....
then ricky was like she didnt want kiki scarrin the girls and influencin them to do summin else.. or sum bs she said... im like gtfoh ricky fake.....

i didnt rock wit her show eithier.....
i would rather seen jenny jones.........
 05-19-2009, 11:41 AM         #71
stopfakin83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope risky or brittanya win the joint, they the baddest
 9 years ago '07        #72
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 meercy said:
yea kiki and bay bay bay is the epitome of f**kin loudness.....
i think they voice alone scared the rock of love chicks....lol......

and when ricky pulled the white card... my instant reaction was yes....lol....
no disrespect to nobody.... but i was like they all should have went home.....
then ricky was like she didnt want kiki scarrin the girls and influencin them to do summin else.. or sum bs she said... im like gtfoh ricky fake.....

i didnt rock wit her show eithier.....
i would rather seen jenny jones.........
word...jenny jones is the chi-town homie to..shieeeet
 9 years ago '05        #73
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
 Lex Lossis said:
can she even f!ght
kinda...she wanna those get buck in the club chicks tho that forces the bouncers to get in the mix
 9 years ago '05        #74
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
N my homegirl knows BAY BAY BAY...small a.ss world forreal...but she said shes puttin on the biggest front ever
 9 years ago '05        #75
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,451 | Props total: 7619 7619
 Main Event said:
@ that ex pr0n star sayin kiss my black a.ss......LaLa better hit that b***h wit a lefthook
you lyin, she said that.........the ole pale saggin white gal?
 9 years ago '08        #76
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,708 | Props total: 12730 12730
Peace out Farrah:greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #77
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
farrah left on some racist type s**t
 9 years ago '04        #78
Tastemaker331 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$39,989 | Props total: 12730 12730
I bet Ashley gives some good ass dome
 05-31-2009, 07:14 PM         #79
RoyalFreshness8  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
girls are definitely serious but i don't like the show.
 06-01-2009, 12:51 AM         #80
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
kinda...she wanna those get buck in the club chicks tho that forces the bouncers to get in the mix
lmao she seem like a ho tho.

i wanna know if KiKi really gutta and come from da hood
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 12
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
164 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy